ADDICTION | TAEKOOK

By linosmaniac

A Top Taehyung and Bottom Jungkook smutty one-shots household. Taekook smut lovers come on in. More

INTRODUCTION.
1: BREAKING A RULE.
2: THE HOT STRANGER
3: HIS FIRST TIME.
4: UNEXPECTED VISIT.
5: ALONE
6: LTMM.
8:LESSON LEANRED.
9: LESSON LEARNED PT.2
10: LESSON LEARNED PT.3
11: LESSON LEARNED PT. 4
12: LESSON LEARNED PT. 5 (FINALE)
13: WE'RE UNBELIEVABLE.

7: RIGHT HERE.

15.4K 316 144
By linosmaniac

◇ Taehyung had convinced his mom to let Jungkook stay with them after the doe-eyed ravenette had been kicked out of his home, along with his mom Ms. Jeon.

While the women are out, and the boyfriends have the house to themselves means they get to well fuck wherever and be as loud as they want.

Word count: 3269

◇◇◇◇

It was a weekend, Taehyung's feet was plodding against the hard wooden floor of his lovely home with each step he took. Hand up ruffling his perm wavy locks, feeling half asleep since he had ended up taking a nap for a little bit after breakfast.

The brunet arrived back to his kitchen and his eyes flew wide, fully awake now to be presented with the backside of a certain special bunny boi at the sink, washing dishes.

The corner of Taehyung's lips tugged into a grin from the very thoughtful hubby like gesture. He first turned his head looking around to make sure the coast was clear, and then approached the oblivious other. When he got close, he wrapped his arms, hugging him from behind.

Jungkook flinched from the ambush with a light gasp, then relaxed right after from the soothing presence of his boyfriend. "Hey." Jungkook giggled, breaking into his alluring bunny smile. "Why scare me like that, messy hair."

"Cause I can." Taehyung very simply answered and started rocking the ravenette side to side, chin rested on his shoulder.

Our two lovebirds have known eachother since 8th grade. And became an official couple in the middle of their junior year, now
senoirs. Everyone at school is fully aware and are totally supportive of the two, calling them Taekook, yeeting compliments their way.

But sad truth is that they have kept their relationship hidden from their homophobic mothers.

That's right.. homophobic mothers.

Taehyung hummed, with thin straight (gay) lips. "Washing dishes I see. Babe you don't have to do that."

"Of course I do." Jungkook replied, and resumed to scrubbing a glass cup and then rinsed it. "I mean your mom was kind enough to let my mom and I stay for a couple days."

"True all because I told her - well begged her to let my best friend." Taehyung let out that last word sarcastically, using his fingers for air quotes and then hugged Jungkook again. "And his mom stay."

"Yeah and I really appreciate it babe." Jungkook gushed with, reaching his arm up and behind to caress Taehyung's cheek, even if his hand was wet the brunet didn't mind. "Plus she made us breakfast."

"That she did." Taehyung replied and pulled back, but kept his hands on Jungkook's waist, rubbing the dips of his curves. "Playing footsies with you under the table was fun by the way."

"We gotta be careful if we're gonna keep doing that." Jungkook states, and tore out a sheet from the roll of paper towels.

"If? No we are gonna keep doing that." Taehyung says, as he wiggled Jungkook's round silver earring with his finger.

"But hey thankfully our moms have always been great friends."

"Forreal." Taehyung let go of Jungkook and did a twirl moving to his side, grabbing the cup and sheet from Jungkook's hand to dry the cup instead. "Where'd they even go." Taehyung asked.

"They left to go grocery shopping and mentioned they'd run a few more errands." Jungkook answered, grabbing a dirty plate to wash. "Have no idea what they are though."

"Interesting. Honestly not the first time our moms are mysterious like that." Taehyung let out and had put the cup up in the cupboard then went back over to the other just staring at his side profile, as he scrubbed at the plate with a soapy sponge.

It fell silent then Taehyung decided to bring up a tough subject, pretty hesitant to but it just slipped out. "I just can't believe..what your dad did.. kicking you guys out late at night."

A deep heavy sigh left Jungkook's lips, at the mention of that man as he held the plate under the running water. "Yeah." He so blandly mumbled.

Right after Taehyung got the hint that Jungkook wasn't in the right mood to talk more of his dad, but with the curiosity jabbing at Taehyung, it was hard to ignore. "Why did he."

Jungkook gulped, stopping from rinsing the plate. He turned off the running water and dried his hands with the same paper towel. It took some seconds of silence, as he gnawed on his bottom lip. Untill he finally spoke up facing Taehyung. "Because he preferred to have the woman he cheated on my mom with to be there.. instead..and her two kids ..both teens." Jungkook breathed out, almost audible yet anger lingering in his tone.

"Fuck are you serious, that's horrible." Taehyung seethed out with his arms folded across his bulky chest. Jungkook didn't reply just only nodded in a 'yup' manner. The atmosphere was heavy and Taehyung had to fix it. "Nah watch karma gonna get him."

Jungkook let out a small laugh at his boyfriend's attempt to make him feel better. "Oh really." He says, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah babe." Taehyung continued with his eyebrows dramatically raised up. "That lady ends up being a gold digger, drains him of his money till there's none left and bam she leaves him."

"And honestly I'd thank karma." Jungkook says with a grin and brushes his fingers through his dark hair.

"But thank fuck our moms still believe we're friends." Taehyung praised.

"I know right." Jungkook replied then let out a hiss. "Could you imagine if.
they find out about us."

"Damn hell no, my mom would.. throw you guys out." The brunette stated.

"Shit and my mom is capable of getting us to Busan to stay with my aunt- let's not even talk about that." Jungkook quickly said shaking his head.

"Forreal we making it sound like we're in a wattfuck book." Taehyung commented, with a tsk. "But hey for now we're roomies!" He beamed pulling Jungkook close.

"Yes we are." Jungkook giggled, hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Yeah roommates, gay roommates yes that." Taehyung snapped his fingers, pleased with what he said.

Jungkook nodded with a smile, because his boyfriend is so gawdamn adorable. "Gotta make em believe we're straight roommates though."

"Duh." Taehyung rolled his eyes, then followed up with. "Damn sounds like a good title for a book actually."

"You're too cute."

"Only for you and you make me cute damn it."

Our two exchanged a laugh and then had their lips connect, kissing softly. Taehyung swiped his tongue across Jungkook's bottom lip then said in a low bone chilling tone. "Mmm also at night we get to have silent fucks in my room how exciting."

"Damn just gonna turn me on like that." Jungkook chuckled, squeezing Taehyung's bicep. "Such a crime right now."

"Mhm I'm guilty." Taehyung chuckled, with his finger placed under Jungkook's chin and crashed their lips back together, kissing some more.

"Mm-" Jungkook broke away from the kiss, after one last smack of lips. "I need to finish washing these dishes before they get back. I want to repay your mom. I'll even be cleaning around the house."

Taehyung clicked his tongue and hummed. "Oh? And what about me hm? Them kisses weren't enough." The brunette beckoned, tilting his head.

"Hm how about after I finish. I'll repay you in your room." Jungkook winked and pulled away to face back to the sink turning on the water.

But Taehyung didn't like the sound of that deal nah he wasn't about to wait till his boyfriend was done getting through that mountain of dirty dishes and cleaning the house like a hot seggsy bunny maid.

He wanted him.

He wanted him now.

After all the house is still to themselves. Gotta make the most of their time alone.

Taehyung turned Jungkook back around, and captured Jungkook's tinted lips onto his, throwing in some kisses. Then he pulled back and said lowly firm gazing deeply in Jungkook's wide eyes. "We're roomies now so that means we can mess around wherever we want, so how about right now, right here baby boy."

Just like that Jungkook was all in for it, Taehyung's dominance had a hold on him. Plus something about having sex in the kitchen aroused Jungkook a whole ton. Although there was still more dishes to wash, and he wanted to sweep and mop around the house. He really wanted to make Ms. Kim proud. But he can't ignore the massive amount of flutters soaring in his stomach, Taehyung holds the power to make him feel like putty in his hold, even with words alone. Aand it's been two weeks since he and Taehyung last had sex soo..

"Kiss me again then." Jungkook demanded and then their lips collided once more, melting into a tight embrace.

Taehyung's soft thin plump lips had Jungkook somewhere else now, the sensual way they moved against his. The tilts of their heads going with the rthym of the heated kiss. Taehyung extended his arm to switch the sink off and then held Jungkook by his dainty waist.

Jungkook kept Taehyung close by his biceps, following his tongue. Wet sounds of lips smacking and breathy moans roamed the kitchen. The kiss had lit up a raging inferno for both inside.

Taehyung changed their places and Jungkook giggled as he was backed up, till his lower back met the edge of the kitchen island. Taehyung's hands found their way behind Jungkook's thighs picking him up and sat him on the large open surface of the island, keeping his legs dangling. "Tae wait..what if they walk in a-and see us." Jungkook breathed out.

"It's ok when they're gone takes them like 2 hours to get back remember. Traffic don't be on their side." Taehyung replied and shared a chuckle with the ravenette.

"You're right. So where were we." Jungkook teased, keeping his hands wrapped around Taehyung's nape.

Their lips met once more, moans traded, lust ungulfing with flames as their tongues grazed up against eachother gliding so smoothly, leaving the other breathless.

Taehyung broke the kiss, and pulled Jungkook's shirt up and over his head then dived in for his neck, kissing and licking at the skin.
Jungkook tangled his fingers in Taehyung's hair letting out small moans.

"God you're such an addiction." Taehyung whispered and swirled his tongue around Jungkook's nipple, and sucked on it. Jungkook whimpered tugging at the hem of Taehyung's shirt, his silent demand to take it off.

Taehyung accommodated adoring how needy Jungkook was, and threw his shirt off. The rest of their clothes made it to the kitchen floor.

"No lube?" Jungkook asked blinking his doe-eyes looking innocent when he wasn't at all dawg.

Taehyung shook his head but had a solution. He tightened his jaw, building up a ball of spit behind his teeth and shoved two fingers in his mouth, getting them slippery wet. Then popped them out, and gave Jungkook a look as if to say 'yknow what to do'

Jungkook grinned and spread one leg apart. His eyes trailed down, and watched as Taehyung thrusted those fingers past the rim of his hole and inside "O-Oh shit ah." Jungkook babbled, as he bit his lip.

Taehyung drove his fingers back and forth back and forth and then spread them out, mentally cursing from how tight the boy was around his two digits. Taehyung had him lay down, back sprawled on the island then pulled back his fingers to spit on them, and then entered them back in the gaping hole. He lowered himself down and pressed wet sloppy kisses on Jungkook's inner thigh as he continued working his fingers.

Jungkook's legs were dramatically up in the air, knees bent, knuckles changing to a shade of white from the harsh grip on the edge of the island he had. Mewling and gasping from how wide the brunette was stretching him out. Fingers hitting and rubbing the right spots.

After leaving one last kiss on Jungkook's thigh, Taehyung raised back up, as he kept his siren eyes averted to the sight of how flushed and dishelved Jungkook was.

"Damn look at you, need to shove my cock in you already." Taehyung groaned. He began stroking his erect cock, pre-cum leaking out, as he rubbed it down his long shaft. Perfect for extra lubrication.

"God Tae yes-" Jungkook whimpered, with quivering lips, spreading his legs more out. "Give me your cock please I-I need-"

Jungkook's breath hitched and his back arched up, as Taehyung buried deeply inside his clenching hole. "I heard a please.. what a good baby boy." He husked out and then drove his pelvis back and forth at a steady pace, grunting from the tight heat as he held Jungkook's legs up with both hands.

"Fuck- Oh yeah- yes yes fuck me."
Jungkook moaned, chest heaving from his heavy breaths, tossing his head back, Adam's apple well protruded as the big hard cock slammed against his prostate so right. His fluffy locks bouncing with every sharp thrust left in him along with his earrings.

Taehyung let his own noises of pleasure escape, and his eyes closed and he bit his lip as he felt Jungkook clench tighter. "God fuck that's it yeah." Taehyung grunted, fucking into the boy hard with slow thrusts muscles flexing with his every move.

"Oh Taehyung- ah shit that's so good- so good don't stop." Jungkook breathlessly moaned out, opening his eyes back up to take in the pleasing sight of the brunette above him.

Taehyung now had one hand next to Jungkook's head and with the other hand pulled his knee up, eyes linked onto Jungkook's as he rolled his hips. "Baby you feel so good- so tight for me. Fuck I'm so deep you feel that."

"Y-Yes Taehyung right there- ah more please more." Jungkook slurred.

Taehyung threw both of Jungkook's legs over his shoulders, and picked up his pace again. Jungkook had no pillow to grip on to so just had his hands on either side of his head, clenching his fists, scratching at the air, toes curled.

"Mh- fuck! yes Tae that's so fucking good, you're so good- amazing ah." Jungkook breathed out.

Taehyung dropped Jungkook's legs then pulled to sit him up ramming his hips faster, the skin on skin sounding out louder. Jungkook had his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, his cute high pitched moans ringing right in Taehyung's ear as he scratched his sweaty back.

"Yeah keep making those sounds." Taehyung growled, through gritted teeth. "You love when I fuck you like this hm baby?"

"I love it so much- ohh you're so big fuck right there, right there yeah yeah-" Jungkook huffed out, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. The two glistening beads of sweat.

Then Taehyung lifted Jungkook off the island and holding him up the air by his thighs. He began rocking the boy, bouncing him up and down his cock, with his tongue clicked out the corner of his lip from concentration.

Jungkook's arms wrapped around Taehyung's shoulders and legs around his waist, threads of sweet pretty moans flying past his gaping mouth grinning with his teeth showing. "Fuck fuck I-Im gonna- I'm close Tae."

"Me too beautiful make a mess for me." Taehyung turned around to press Jungkook's back against the large space of the fridge, away from the handles and pounded roughly into the boy, causing him to cry out, moaning loudly with tears welling up, nails clawing at Taehyungs shoulders, hard enough to leave marks. He was fucking him that good.

"Oh- ah!" Jungkook squeaked out, scrunching his eyes shut as he had came on Taehyung's stomach and chest. Taehyung left a final hard thrust, and digged his nails into Jungkook's thigh with a smirk showing teeth, as he came deeply inside the equally flushed boy.

Our two kept their foreheads touching, with their heavy warm breathes blending. Then Jungkook reached over for the roll of paper towels off the counter next to the fridge. He tore out a sheet and started cleaning his cum off of Taehyung. They laughed and shared a wet kiss.

"Thanks for cumming in me, now I have to shower." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah you're welcome." Taehyung smiled putting Jungkook down who returned that smile and they picked their clothes up.

Then that's when they heard a door being swung open, followed by a voice. "Boys we're home!"

The two frantically started dressing back into their clothes Jungkook was done except Taehyung who was shirtless.

"Hey mom, Ms. Kim." Jungkook says as the two women entered the kitchen, with bags of groceries. He leaned back on the counter, shifting from one foot to another because of the uncomfy feel of Taehyung's cum drizzling down his thigh. Gotta keep calm and collected.

"Hi son." His mother smiled back, setting the bags on the kitchen table.

"Hello Jeongguk." Ms. Kim greeted back, doing the same. "Taehyung son why aren't you wearing a shirt."

"Um well it got really hot in here but I feel better now so." Taehyung quickly made up from the top of his head. Then picked his shirt up off the floor and threw it on. "What took y'all so long?"

"The lines at the store to pay were massive." Ms. Jeon answered and started taking out things from the bags.

"Yes and traffic doesn't want to be on our sides." Ms. Kim added with a huff, taking off her cardigan, a white shirt underneath.

"Told ya." Taehyung whispered at Jungkook's way.

"I was hoping the dishes would've been clean by the time we came back." Ms. Kim says with a disappointed tone as she began putting up the items.

Jungkook scratched at his nape, sharing a look with Taehyung. "Um well-"

"Actually!" Taehyung chimed with. "Jungkook did start washing dishes."

"Really? How thoughtful." Ms. Kim grinned.

"Yeah." Taehyung continued. "But then I kept bugging him to watch this one movie with me."

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed, adding more to the lie. "We were watching it in Taehyung's room and were gonna make popcorn."

"Yes exactly!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Welp I better head to the shower I-I feel dirty...yeah." Jungkook said and rushed out the kitchen.

"Have fun babe- baby yeah you're a big baby!" Taehyung called after, saved it yup.

"Well there's more bags in the car, if you Taehyung could help bringing them in." Ms. Jeon says balling up the empty bags.

"Yes ma'am on it!" Taehyung nodded.

"Oh forgot my purse in the car." Ms. Jeon said and left the kitchen, going through the front door.

Taehyung had went to follow after her but then stopped at his tracks after he noticed a small splodge of pink on his mom's neck that caught his attention. "Mom is that..lipstick on your neck."

His mother instantly tensed up blinking rapidly like a flickering light. "Um- yes!" His mother almost squeaked, and rubbed at the spot. "I was trying to put on lipstick in the car while driving."

"Sounds dangerous."

"It is." She cleared her throat and then faced back to the cabinets where she was putting up cans of soup. "Now go and get those bags remember."

Taehyung nodded and turned leaving the kitchen but of course couldn't shake off what happened. He clearly saw the look of panic in his mother's face. He was taken aback very at the fact that well his mom definitely lied because she has on red lipstick and the one Jungkook's mom has on is...pink.

Holy fuck.

◇◇◇◇

When my own smut makes me blush..

How was that, hope y'all enjoyed it! Let me know which is your favorite oneshot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.2K 24
Taehyung is a little too horny for his own good
463K 15.1K 69
in which jina falls in love with yoongi when she saw his instagram post. [ COMPLETED ] © saucybangtan, 2018
164K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
554 23 27
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...