When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The hard truth P1
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

Demon Time: Broke Pussy

870 22 118
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

It's the last night of their trip vacation at the resort and Karen is feeling freakier than ever and the sisters and their husbands prepare to go back home.

~ I think this is the perfect song for this chapter. 🌚

~Very smutty. And Karen is a lil freak freak in this one so, Idk if some of y'all are prepared. But one of y'all might be tho since they gave the other part of this idea to add on when I was reading the comments. (IYKYK). Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! 🤣

~Play "Till the cops come knockin'". 🙂

It was the last night of their vacation and all the sisters were with their men in their respective rooms. Of course, Karen and Drew have been gettin' it in since they came here. But Karen wanted to go out with a bang. Since, Drew was such an amazing husband to her during the most difficult time of their marriage where most men would've left their wives she decided to re-pay him back for his kindness and understanding. Even when he did get mad his was still polite about it and for that Karen thanked him. So, tonight she had turned on Maxwell hoping that the loud music would drown out their sounds but she knew that it wouldn't be so by the end of their night.

So, after the couple got done doing missionary reaching their climax together she yelled out to Drew to "Cum inside me!" Once they were done, Drew flipped himself over laying on his back while Karen got on top of him to get into cowgirl position. But instead he turned her ass around to where her back was laying on his chest as he was holding onto her arms with her legs spread out. "Oohh, Drew we ain't neva did this position before." Karen said flustered as Drew slowly inserted himself inside of her. "Hush up and let Daddy work." Drew said and Karen did as told biting her lip.

Minutes later, Drew was fucking up her insides."OHHH FUCK DREW." Karen squealed as he was manhandling her arms while thrusting himself inside of her so hard that he could hear the wetness inside of her sounding like macaroni.

"Do you want it?" Drew muffled into her neck sucking on it leaving a hickey. "Uhhh uhh huhh" Karen moaned out as Drew was slowly workin his way into her. "I-I want it." Karen said as Drew felt his dick snug around her warm, wet, soft walls as he was still fucking her in this position but it made her burn for making slow passionate love.

"Oooh, DREWW!" Karen squealed out as he was hittin' her spot going faster and faster while her hands were playing with her clit while she was still in this new position. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. "Right there." She whispered out feeling a pleasurable source of pressure form.

"RIGHT THERE BABY KEEP GOINGG!" Karen cried out as her mouth now hung open as he was fucking her. When this happen Drew tore his lips away from her neck kissing her sloppily on the lips as he licked her tongue from the side making her moan.

He took his thumb placing it on top of her hands that was already rubbing on her clit building up another orgasm although her pussy was already sensitive to touch. "Mmmmmhhhhh" Karen whined as he continued to fuck her in that same position until it felt like her little pussy couldn't take no more. "I'm cumm-" Karen could barely finish as she came all over his hand and dick. Pulling out of her, Karen got up from off the bed going to where her husband's back was.

"Baby." Karen said getting up from the position that she was in and Drew answered her. "Whaaa?" He said lazily as he was laying on his back. "Turn over." She whimpered a bit as she bit her lip and he knew that she was about to be up to no good. "Turn over?" He asked her confused. "Yeah, daddy. I just wanna thank you for everything that you do." Karen said feeling hornier than ever. At this point, Drew could've gagged the fuck outta of her throat on his dick and she wouldn't have cared. She would've lived to taste his dick way at the back of her throat.

Drew knew that at this very moment that Karen was dick hungry and he just did as told. Now, bend a little she said as she helped to angle him. "Okay just like that daddy." Karen said as she had him right where she wanted him. He was laying on his stomach as Karen was at the edge of the bed almost getting behind him and in between his butt cheeks Karen started kissing the right cheek as she squeezed the left cheek making Drew moan. "You like that Daddy?" Karen asked him as Drew moaned a "uh huh". Going to his left butt cheek she kissed and licked that one while she squeezed the other one. When she did that she kissed further inside between his butt cheeks.

"Wheww girl don't do that" Drew playfully said as he felt Karen lick her lips on the inside of his butt cheeks and Karen chuckled. "Daddy let me please you the way you be pleasin' me." Karen said as she asked for permission first not wanting to completely surprise him. "Okayy." Drew said not knowing what he was goin to be in for. Karen poured what seemed to be enough lube on her finger and slowly worked her way into her husband's prostate making Drew yelp a little. "You okay baby?" Karen asked in a sexy voice as she continued on while stroking his dick a little bit. "Uh huh, just not used to that." He said. Then once, Drew got comfortable Karen apparently found his G-spot as he started moaning. "Ooooh" He moaned surprised at this feeling he was experiencing. "You like that daddy?" Karen asked him as she went back down a bit to suck his dick from the back. "Mmhm." Drew said as he laid his head comfortably on his pillow smiling.

So, she started finger fucking him. "Shit-Girl." He groaned feeling how good that felt between his dick getting sucked from the back while his wife fingered him in his G-spot at the same time. "You suck daddy's dick so well." Drew said as he started groaning some more. "Mmmh. SHIT." He said a little bit louder. Pretty soon it was getting hard for him to keep quiet as Karen was going ham on his dick giving him that gawk gawk 3000 as she started to taste the pre-cum from his dick that was oozing out of him. Karen was slobbering at the mouth moaning trying to catch everything in as it was falling on the edge of the bed and some even on the floor. Let's just say she had him cummin' a lot from fingering his G-spot.

"FUCKK!!" He yelled louder. Now, once him and Karen got started on something and they were being this loud there was no going back to being quiet they would just have to face the consequences and the embarrassment later. Suddenly, both Karen and Drew pushed his dick back the furthest that it could go in her mouth making her gag loud noises almost as if she was gonna choke. "Choke on daddy's dick." Drew moaned as she kept her finger going stimulating his g-spot the best she could without choking completely.

"Shit." Drew lightly, hollered as he felt himself about to cum from both places. "Uhh baby." Drew moaned scooting back some while Karen was still choking, gagging, and slobbering all on his dick but she kept going and fingering him like the pro she was. "I'm about to cum all up in yo pretty little mouth." Drew grunted feeling his legs jerk. "OOOH SHIT!" He yelled out so loud that it woke the others up.

"Now, what was that?" Jacky thought to herself. "I know damn well...." Dorinda said annoyed at whoever that was. "What the hell?" Twinkie popped up as she heard someone scream while the husband's laid awake about to cry wishing that their wives would do that too them.

But the wives ignored it not wanting to get out of their beds as they were all too comfortable sleeping before whoever that was woke them up. "Drewww." Karen muffled while his dick was still in her mouth gagging the fuck outta her. As she finally pulled her finger out of hisg-spot. She looked at the floor and at her chest and what was coming out of her mouth. She knew that he came a lot. Proud of her work, Karen got up from her knees turning Drew back over on his back giggling. "Baby you were so loud." Karen chuckled. "You think that's funny don't you making me scream like that?" Drew asked her and Karen playfully shrugged as she was just grinding on his dick without putting it in yet. "I'm a get yo ass back for that. They gonna know it's you that's screaming next." Drew said, "Not caring if they heard them or not."

"Drewww." Karen playfully said. "I thought we were gonna be quiet?" She asked him knowing damn well that it was lie that they told each other. "Please fuck that I'm gettin in my pussy tonight." Drew said as he inserted his dick into Karen. "Ooooh" Karen moaned re-adjusting to him again even though it didn't take long for her to do so. "But you were in my pussy last night and the night before that." Karen said as she slowly started to rock her hips on his dick as she took his hands to feel the both of her breasts. As Karen was slowly grinding on him she was bringing herself to an orgasm while his hands were still on top of her tits. "Mmmm, DREWW OH GOD." Karen cried out lightly throwing her head back. "BABYY!" Karen cried as she started to rock faster. "Not uh. Bounce that phat ass on my dick." Drew said and she weakly did as told because an orgasm was just about to hit before he told her to bounce on it.

But wanting to please her man she did as told as he pulled her closer to him with his hand on the small of her back smacking her ass. "You miss this dick don't you?" Drew said as Karen faithfully bounced on it. "Uh huhhh yesss daddy I miss it." Karen cried out suddenly she was creaming a whole lot on his dick as Drew felt her walls clenching together on his hard dick. "You can't go a day without my dick can you?" He groaned roughly holding her chin up as she moaned out. "Nooo, I need it all the timeee." Karen whined. "Mmm my baby gonna cum for me?" Drew asked kissing on her neck adding on more pleasure. "Yeahhhh." Karen whimpered as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Bounce it. Bounce that shit, Karen." Drew demanded and she did as told. "Bounce that shit just as daddy like it you know how daddy likes to see it bounce and jiggle." He said while smacking her ass even harder making it even more nosier in the room not giving a care in the world who heard them.

He was fucking her like he wanted them to get caught again.

Then the next minute you know, Karen started screaming from the top of her lungs forgetting that they were all under the same roof. "DADDY YESSS FUCK MEEEE DADDY DADDY I'M CUMMING, I-I'M CUMMING!" Karen cried out as her pussy sounded wetter each time with their bodies slapping together roughly. Suddenly, Karen firmly placed her hands on Drew's chest scratching the fuck outta him almost making him bleed but he didn't mind. He actually enjoyed it. "Come back down." Drew said as he pulled Karen back down closer to him to how he had her before.

"Cum." He demanded and Karen did as such whimpering a silent moan. And then she started screaming as it sounded like it was painful but she was just squirting all over the place. "MMMM UHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH AHH FUCKKKK." She screamed out while Drew watched her legs shake as he watched her eyes roll completely in the back of her head and for a minute he thought she was about to pass out since the orgasm was so intense.

But surprisingly she calmed down slowly getting off of his dick but she quickly wanted to move away from it. Whimpering she had to hold herself since it was uberly sensitive to touch.

But Drew wasn't done with his wife just yet he wanted to make her pay. So, he changed their positions to where he was in between her legs and she was laying flat on her back.
Karen didn't even have the time to beg him not to do what he was planning to do so, she just let him have his way since he had put it down just that good.

When he opened up her legs spreading them he was head first deep into her pussy making her jump back. "Oh!" Karen squealed out trying to push her husbands head out of her pussy but his tongue was already attached to her clit. "Shit, Drew." Karen mumbled.

"I thought you had enough?" She asked whining feeling his tongue deep inside of her as far as it could go and she was breathing like she couldn't breath no more. Suddenly, Drew stopped pulling on her very sensitive clit and Karen pouted when he did. "Didn't I fuckin' tell you I was gonna get my pussy tonight?"

Drew asked her as he still had both of his hands on her thighs and Karen just nodded her head being the good girl that she was. "Yes, daddy." Karen said answering him in the proper way.

"That's what I fuckin' thought now let me go back to my pussy." Drew said as he went back to devouring her. "And just for interrupting me and my meal time I'm a make it rougher." Drew said and Karen knew she fucked up.

Seconds after that Drew pushed her legs further to the bed. "Drew I'm not that flexible." She moaned out as Drew had her legs all the way to the bed instead of having her legs kind of bent. "Well you are tonight." He said going back to eating. "Now stop interrupting before I make you wet this whole entire bed and wake everybody up in this house." He threatened her and Karen just nodded her head. At this point, Drew started motor boating her wet pussy.

"OHHH SHITT DADDY!" Karen was screaming from the top of her lungs as Drew was still feasting on her. "Da-Da-Daddy I can't take it no more!" Karen squealed trying to scoot away from her husband who was not lettin' up. "I told yo ass too stop interrupting me didn't I?" He asked her as he smacked the outside of her thighs. "I'm SO-SORRY!" Karen cried with her head thrown back.

"OOOOH PLEASEEE DADDY!" Karen whimpered as she was now trying to grind her pussy on his tongue as she had both of her hands at the side of his head trying to control where he went but he wasn't letting her. So, using his body weight he held her thighs down to the position that they were in and he took her hands removing them from his face pinning them at the top of her head as he started moving faster.

"OOHH SHITTT DADDY PLEASEEE DONT MAKE ME SQUIRT I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT IF I DO!"
Karen panted as her legs were just buckling forward into his face on their own. Karen was honestly a lil scared because she didn't know if her body could take it. She felt like her husband was tryin' to kill hur through sex. But she couldn't help but to grind her pussy in his face needing more but wanting him to stop all at the same time.

Drew was honestly tearing her ass up and she knew it was pay back for all those other times that she got him.

"Daddy I-I need a break. I need a break." Karen panted as she was runnin' from him. "Why you tryin' to run so much from me tonight?" He asked her in a warning tone. "B-Be-Because I can't take it!!!" Karen whined throwing her head back admitting the full truth.

"OHHH GODD!!" Karen screeched out with one of her hands now on top of Drew's head after she was able to break free of the hold he hand on her. "Drewwwww oh shit it feels like I gotta pee." Karen cried out feeling an unusual amount of pressure in her. When she tried to look down to see what Drew was doing he was swirling the cream that she made on his tongue eating it like it was whipped cream itself. Then, once she broke free of his grip. He gently, choked her.

"DREWW PLEASEE!" Karen begged him but he kept going. Suddenly, it happened he touched a spot that activated her G-spot. It wasn't like she never squirted before but this one just felt different. When it happened she held down Drew's head.

"OOOOHHHH OHHHH MY GODDDD!" She squealed out as her body jerked literally squirting everywhere. She took all the strength she had and kept her left hand on Drew's head making him drown and choke on her juices since he wanted it so, bad. Her toes were painfully curling from this insane amount of pleasure she felt.

"SHHHHHIT OOOH GOD OH GOD, DADDY, DREWWWW OOOOH!" Karen screamed squirting like never before while crying and whimpering while her back was arched and she had to let go of Drew's head but he still was holding her legs.

He held her legs kissing and massaging her thighs until she calmed down. "You okay?" He asked knowing damn well she wasn't as he was teasing her with that question watching her body squirm and shake underneath him for a longer time than usual.

He knew he had her actually crying tonight because it was just that good as he looked at the dried up tear stains on her face.

She could barely talk while she was shaking and Drew loved that he did this to his wife. He kissed the insides of her thighs once move before he came up on top her kissing her cheek. But she pushed him away as she was still shaking.

"I'm done. Shit, Drew you broke my pussy keep your dick and your tongue away from me." Karen pouted and Drew just laughed.

"Wanna go take a shower?" He asked her. "I don't need no damn shower I need a hot bath cause I can't feel my legs." She whined as she was crunched up in fetal position.

Notes:

I'm a give a thank you to @lover2021 for mentioning that Karen should suck it from the back. I read the comments and I try to remember them. I already had her fingering him 🤪. But when she suggested that Karen should suck it from the back I added that in there and it just made sense for this freaky ass scene purr 😌💅🏾.

What y'all think about the sisters and there husbands waking up because of Drew and Karen?

Karen had her man screamin' this time. 🤣😭

But then, Drew flipped the script and had her both cryin' and screaming. So, he got hurr ass back. 😩🥴😭

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 333 37
Karen faces the biggest challenges she's ever came across in her life and it puts her marriage in danger.
3.6K 167 23
Kia worked so hard to get to where she was, her final skate before the big competition, she was ready, she was prepared. She had her family, her frie...
46.7K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
30.9K 2.7K 20
what happens when someone targets on shehnaaz. family. what will she do to protect her family and from enemy and how eventually that enemy becomes he...