𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔�... More

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.✍︎︎
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Ten.

9.6K 599 659
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YA.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 9.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"imma call you back later temetrius" saint spoke smiling down at him. he was currently putting all his hair up in a ponytail and she couldn't help but smile, everything little thing he did warmed her heart.

"whatcho' big ass head smiling fa? but ite i'll let you know when i'm back down thea ite" he said making her nod her head. hanging up the phone she looked up seeing cortaijah all up on kentrell making her frown.

"you ite nigga you look like sum stink" tyquain asked raising his eyebrows. letting his eyes trail to what she was looking at, he made then exact same face she did before chuckling.

"hell nah sum ain right, i know you see that shit" he said making saint look over at him and sigh.

"maybe i'm over thinking it, i don't know" she scratched the back of her head. " it's okay don't worry about it"

"nah fuck that, that's your friend. she know how you feel bout kentrell and she know how kentrell feel about you. ion know what type of time she on, but you needa watch her" he told her before getting up.

shaking her head she clicked on her instagram story smiling at the video kentrell posted of him and taytay.

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"not you over here admiring your man and step-son" tink smirk sitting down beside her. saint giggled and pressed the power button sitting her phone down. "why you so distance?".

"i'm not, i was just on the phone with temetrius" she said making tink frown a little. "what?! i thought you was all for me and him being a thing".

"yes i can admit i was at first, but i think you and kentrell is better and i'm here for it all" she pouted.

"i don't know tink... i really don't. i can't explain what's going on between me and him so" she shrugged. "i don't wanna ruin our friendship, i love having him as a friend! he's so easy to talk to and he likes the same shit i like. "

"y'all do have a lot in common. i just hope y'all at least try with eachother before it's too late"

"i think it is, he's doing his own thing and plus i'm doing mine. he doesn't live in houston, but temetrius does so..." she shrugged.

"ugh temetrius my fucking ass" she playfully rolled her eyes. "bring your ass over here, we need you around" she got up dragging saint where everybody were.

"pudd" taytay dragged moving his eyebrows. "i miss you" he fell into her arms looking up at her.

"how you miss me and done ran pass me plenty of time" saint giggled making him suck his teeth.

"mane i just got back here, ian even see you forreal" he said making her and tink bust out and start laughing. "why yall laughing? i'm forreal".

"you act just like you daddy that's why we laughing" she told him and he smiled.

"ugh, i don't act like him i act like me! y'all always saying that" he frowned his face up running back towards the room since he was on the game.

"where's the other little boy?" tink asked.

"he went home, teelee and them dropped him off before they bought tay back" saint answered making tink nod her head.

seeing cortaijah rub her hand down kentrell's chest out the corner of her eyes he got up and sat down beside her. "i missed you pud, yeen talk to a nigga since yesterday"

when saint came back it was around midnight and she figured kentrell was asleep. she was sleepy as well so she went straight to the shower and got in bed afterwards.

by the time she woke up everybody was already at the house, she was even surprised seeing tink and cortaijah over, but of course cortaijah told tink to come when saint didn't even tell them too.

"where the hell this name pud came from, im so confused" tink asked looking between the two.

"he started calling me that out of nowhere, i don't know where he got it from but tay started copying him when he first met me. "

"awee, it's actually a cute little name".

"preciate it" kentrell gave her a cheesy smile making saint smack her lips. " you hating bad " he laughing throwing his arm around saint's neck.

"where them clubhouse bitches at? we trynna link up and fuck" ben yelled causing everybody to turn their attention towards him.

"you be loud as hell for no damn reason" cortaijah rolled her eyes.

"bitch and you trynna fuck my brother now what" he put his hands on his hips looking at her. scrunching her face up she waved him off getting on her phone.

"she trynna fuck the shit outta me, you gotta getcho friend mane. i thought we was cool and all, but she been trynna touch on my dick" kentrell said lowly in saint's ear.

"i saw her up on you, but i wasn't thinking anything of it" she wrapped her arms around his waist laying her head on his chest. "i don't know weather to be mad or..." she trailed off.

"feel how you feel, but just know ian fuxking with her like that. i just want you to know so you won't think anything of it. you know how girls believe their friends over niggas when niggas be telling the truth. "

"i saw it with my own eyes, why would i not believe you?" she chuckled and he shrugged his shoulders.

"you know you like ion know...we close as hell and ian never been close to a female like that other than my sister". he told her smiling.

"well that's good i hope, you're a tough cookie".

"what the hell that's supposed to mean dude" he laughed confused.

"you're a hard person like it takes a lot for you to open up and express yourself, tell what's on you mind, show emotions, and everything...so yea tough cookie"

"you so weird, you just be saying anything" he mumbled rubbing his hand over her hair. "you be getting lice?"

"boy no! why would you ask me that" she giggled trying to to laugh so loud.

"i was just asking" he huffed. "get up right quick" he told her. saint lifted up off him and he stood up holding his hand out. "c'mon " mumbled.

grabbing his hand they walked down the stairs through the kitchen towards the garage door. letting her hand go he grabbed a key off the rack throwing her one and he took one.

"it go to the fourwheeler" he smirked. opening the garage door he cranked the fourwheeler up getting on it making his way towards the back yard and saint followed.

"lemme see you do sum, since you claim you better than me" he told her and she nervously bit down on her lip hoping she still had it. she didn't wanna embarrass herself because she knew he would talk shit and not let it go.

"okay" she mumbled speeding down to one area where she was about to start from. getting down there she started pressing the gas before taking off before slowly lifting the bike up in the air walking it.

"say, she walking that shit" kentrell yelled staring at her in disbelief. his mouth was held wide open watching her burn out making a donut in the grass. "wildin".

seeing her do shit that he liked made him fall for her even more, she was just like him in a female's body.

after she was done she sped back over towards him and stopped turning the bike off smiling. "you seen that trell" she said excitedly squealing.

"i saw it pud, you a hard ass female mane" he smiled shaking his head.

"i thought i was finna die, ian have a helmet on. it would've been yur fault sir" she mumbled wrapping her arms around his waist.

"i forgot to give you one my bad. you real touchy now talm bout me" he chuckled. "can't never keep yo hands to yoself".

"i done got used to it now and can't help it. definitely your fault but whatever. come on i wanna ride with you" she got on his bike looking the designs. it had has name, the colors green and red mixed, and it was much bigger than the one she had.

"bet" he said admired the bike before getting on behind her. "i'm finna do some crazy ass shit, just hold on ite".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yo bae posted a facetime screenshot of you and captioning it. 'cant wait to see you' with a red heart" ben told saint and her eyes widen. she looked over at kentrell and seen that he was already staring at her with a mug waiting to see what she had to say.

tink and cortaijah had already left so it was just ben and tyquain with them. taytay fell asleep in kentrell arms since they were all in the living room watching random movie not doing anything.

"so when y'all supposed to be seeing eachother" ben asked tilting his head.

"tomorrow" she told him avoiding kentrell death glares. "but i don't know yet, it all depends. "

"y'all bet not be fuckin-

"no! we not and i don't plan on doing that right now so don't think like that, and plus i'm a virgin"she frowned.

"you really like him huh?" tyquain asked and saint shrugged not really knowing the answer. she was honestly confused, she didn't know if she was just entertaining him enough to stop liking kentrell or if it was genuine.

"yes or no nigga"ben bucked making her laugh.

"i guess, yea i like him" she said. hearing a scoff come from kentrell he got up he walked to taytay room laying him down before walking to his room slamming the door.

"i know he's mad at me now" she mumbled fidgeting withh her fingers. "i'm lost, i don't know what to do" she chuckled shrugging her shoulders.

"ion know what to say bout shit like this soo, imma leave it to this nigga" ben pointed at tyquain.

"i done talked to her. " he mumbled. "mane all imma say is follow yo heart, you might hurt some feelings but fuck it. put yourself first because you can't make everybody happy".

deciding not to go and bother kentrell she stayed in the living room and chatted with the boys until she got tired. although she was doing her own thing and kentrell was too, she didn't wanna be the one hurt in the end.

Tink. ᥫ᭡

excuse mistakes. 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - 𝘓𝘪𝘭 �...
74.2K 4.9K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
108K 4.2K 24
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦" " 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵?"