•~•~My idiot~•~• Dream x read...

By shxdowbliss

Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of... More

*~Introduction / Things to know~*
•~•~Chapter One~•~•
~•~chapter two~•~
~•Chapter three~•
~•~Chapter four~•~
~•~Chapter five~•~
~•~Chapter six~•~
~•~Chapter seven~•~
~•~Chapter Eight~•~
~•~Chapter Nine~•~
~•~Chapter Ten~•~
~•~Chapter Eleven~•~
~•~Chapter Twelve~•~
~•~Chapter Thirteen~•~
~•~Chapter Fourteen~•~
~•~Chapter Fifteen~•~
~•~Chapter Sixteen~•~
~•~Chapter Seventeen~•~
~•~Chapter Eighteen~•~
~•~Chapter Nineteen~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty one~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-two~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-Three~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-Four~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-Five~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-Six~•~
~•~Chapter Twenty-Eight~•~
~•~Epilogue~•~
A quick thank you <3
Holy cow-
Pride month pog <3

~•~Chapter Twenty-Seven~•~

1.5K 24 19
By shxdowbliss

~•Y/N POV•~

I was dragged from my comfy state on the couch, and into the strong arms of Dream.

"Who wants to go on a road trippppp?" He exclaimed as Sapnap and George burst into the room.

"Yesssss!" We all yelled. I've loved going on road trips since I was very young. It would always be a great experience and me and George would make the best memories on them!

"Well pack any necessities you will need for a few days, we'll leave in about an hour!" He said as he walked out of the lounge, along with Sapnap and George.

I decided it would probably be a good idea to get started on packing what I would need, so I got up and headed up to my room.

I packed a rucksack with my laptop, chargers, snacks, earphones, toothbrush & toothpaste, et cetera.

It was around 10 minutes until we were aiming to leave, so I decided to sit, very impatiently, by the door. Dream's mother came around about half an hour ago to collect Willow and take care of her whilst we're gone.

~small time skip to leaving~

The boys finally made their way downstairs after what seemed like centuries!

"Bloody hell you guys took your time!" I joked, well, half joked, they did take a while.

"Sorry 'MaDaMe' but we were making sure we wouldn't forget anything" Sapnap complained light-heartedly as we left the house. I hopped into the passenger seat as usual, seeing as I actually know good music. The others made their way into the car, George and Sap in the back, whilst me and Dream were in the front. I grabbed the aux and turned on my Spotify playlist. My word will this be good!

~time skip to roughly two hours later~

The previous song came to its end, and the next one started playing.

"YESSSS! I love this song!" I exclaimed as I realised what song it was.

(Sunshine by OneRepublic)

"Runnin' through this strange life

Chasin' all them green lights

Throwin' up the shade for a little bit of sunshine

Hit me with them good vibes

Pictures on my phone like

Everything is so fine

A little bit of sunshine"
I sang, whilst the others were trying to work out what the song playing was.

"Crazy lately I've been findin'

Tryna write myself with somethin'

You just tryna get a word and life is not fair

I've been workin' on my tunnel vision

Tryna get a new prescription

Takin' swings and even missin' but I don't care" George joined in.

~short skip in the song~

"I, I, I, I-I've been runnin' through this strange life

Chasin' all them green lights

Throwin' up the shade for a little bit of sunshine

Hit me with them good vibes

Pictures on my phone like

Everything is so fine

A little bit of sunshine

A little bit of sunshine"
we all sang together, apart from Sapnap who just sat there with a very smug smile resting upon his lips.

~bigger skip in the song~

I've never been one to learn raps so I stayed quiet for the next verse as I could never get it right.

"I don't really know any other way to say this

Can't slow down, tryna keep up with the changes

Punch that number and the name when I clock in

Now I feel I'm out here with a cane when I walk in

Basically, life is the same thing unless you don't want the same thing

Probably should've really got a feature but I didn't

I've been savin' up the money 'cause it's better for the business"
Sapnap rapped, taking us all by surprise. I really didn't think that he knew the song but then he comes out here rapping that. I guess it makes sense as to why he looked so smug then.

"I-I've been runnin' through this strange life

Chasin' all them green lights

Throwin' up the shade for a little bit of sunshine (yeah)

Woo Woo

A little bit of sunshine

A little bit of sunshine"

we all sang together, Sapnap singing along too this time though.

I never want this to end.

Just the four of us.

That's all we need.

But I guess that's where I was wrong.

~•no one's POV•~

Driving through the interstate.

A red light runner.

Bad timing.

~•Dream POV•~

Out of nowhere a sudden jolt hit us. The impact smacking me into the car door, making my vision blurry in the process. Grunts and groans were heard throughout the car. The impact shaking us. My head throbbed greatly. My neck ached and my arm had a rather large cut down the side. My vision was blurry, the pain was unreal but I managed to let out,

"Are... you all... okay?" I asked. Having to break between my words. George only muttered a slight agreement to say he's fine. Sapnap mumbled a small,

"...yes" as he groaned whilst grasping his ribs in agony. Y/N however, no noise, no agreement, no nothing.

"Y/N? Y/N?!" I shouted as loud as my weak state would allow me to. My vision was gradually coming back. I could see Y/N. I wish I could unsee what I saw.

The door was dented, crushing into her side whilst she was leant forwards against the dashboard, knocked unconscious, with a line of blood slowly sinking into her hoodie. She was seriously injured.

I pushed all my pains behind me, ignoring any outburst of agony it brought me. I wound down my window and yelled,

"SOMEONE CALL 911! THIS IS URGENT! PLEASE!" As loud as my weak self would allow. An array of phones were seen, being brought up to people's ears as they spoke into their phones. The pain was hitting me more and more, but the adrenaline of fear was keeping its full aggravation from reaching me.

Five minutes later and ambulances and police cars were here. My door was opened as I was drawn in and out of conscience. I couldn't let myself fall out of consciousness. I need to make sure she's ok. I was carried out of the car and into an ambulance as I cried out in pain.

"Y/N... make sure... okay..." I managed to say through my tears of pain, fury and fear. The ambulance doors were shut as I saw George and Sapnap getting carried out into other ambulances. Y/N was out last. From what I could see, blood dripped from her side, her breathing was inconsistent and rigged. I faded out of my conscience.

~time skip~

I awoke in a white room, doctors equipment led around the room. Multiple doctors came into the room, all asking me questions. The pain was hitting me more now but all I cared about is Y/N. She's my priority here.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked, ignoring all of their questions, "I need to see her. Now".

"Um, sir, you surely aren't in a good state to move right now and..." I cut the doctor off,

"I would like to see her" I said, this time a little more demanding. I was impatient. I must see her.

The doctors obeyed my requests and dragged the bed I was in across the hallways into the major ward. I was brought into a room at the very end.

Y/N was in there. Tubes and wires stuck out of her, all attached to different machinery. The thing that caught my eye most though, was the holter monitor (heart monitor). The slow beats were painfully irregular.

"Sir, we are very sorry but she won't make it..." one of the doctors turned to me with a sorrowful look on his face. My stomach went inside out. I gulped back my fear and tears that were spilling down my face. This is unreal. How... why?!

"Is there any other way?!" I cried out, pain searing my eyes, as the doctor turned to face me,

"Well..."

a/n
Hiyaaa! Gotta love a cliffhanger! The story is coming towards an end but there will still be about one or two more chapters. I really hope you are all enjoying this. I know I enjoying writing this and I really appreciate you taking the time to read this! What do you think will happen next? Make sure to grab a drink and a snack, sit back and relax! Hope you are having a great day/ evening! Cyaaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
273K 4.4K 21
(she/her *some sensitive content!*) you met the dream team a while ago, and you've been great friends since. but your friendship with george, isn't y...
409K 10.4K 31
"𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣?" "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨?" "𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖...
11.1K 241 8
One day y/n gets a text out of the blue from a random number. Y/n knows nothing about him heck she doesn't even know his name. This story will follow...