๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ

383 13 100
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

time: 8 am

Jaden woke up in the hotel room on top of Colson. he had to pee so bad. he went to sit up but let out a whimper, laying back down. "what's wrong baby?" Colson asked softly with his eyes still closed, "i have to pee," he whined.

"so go pee?" Colson questioned, "i cant, my ass hurts," Jadens complained. Colson let out a chuckle, sitting up.

Jaden smiled as colson stood up off the bed, holding Jaden up by his thighs. he carried jaden to the bathroom, he sat Jaden down and he winced but stood by the toilet.

DRUG LORD
9:23 am

colson and Jaden weren't performing again until 3 more days. Jadens manager thought that would be best so him and colson could have alone time.

"colson!" bama yelled barging in their room with casie right by her, as colson and jaden made out on the bed. he groaned pulling away from Jadens lips, "why did we give her and casie the extra key," he said putting his hands on his face.

"what do you need bama," Colson asked looking at her, "can i borrow your car to take casie out?" Bama begged, "why cant you use your dads?" Jaden asked, rolling off of Colson, wincing as his legs and butt touched the bed.

"he has it to take mom out to breakfast, so can we?" Casie begged. "i don't know...it's expensi-" Colson started but was cut off but a begging Casie and Bama.

"please please please!" Casie said giving colson and Jaden puppy dog as and put her hands together.

Jaden laughed as Colson groaned, "fine, i want it back in one piece," Colson said. Casie squealed, kissing Jaden and Colsons cheek. "thank you!" Bama said grabbing the keys of the bed side table.

Jaden looked at Colson, "do you really trust our daughter and her girlfriend to take your car?" he asked. Colson shrugged, "ya," he replied but smiled hearing the words our daughter.

the adoption process took longer than expected...casie only got officially adopted two weeks ago. Jaden rarely referred to her as their child.

Jaden smiled, "yah, i mean your right. 15 and 16 driving your two and a half million dollar car," he teased. Colson groaned again, rolling on top of Jaden.

"you're such a baby!" jaden giggled as colson put his whole body weight on him. Colson buried his face in Jadens chest. Jaden smiled, putting his hand on Colsons head. "i love you so much bubba," he said, playing with colsons hair.

"i don't know, Jaden, something doesn't feel right about Bama and Casie going out. we don't know this state," Colson said resting his chin on Jadens chest.

"then call her and make up an excuse," Jaden suggested. colson sighed. he knew jaden was joking but he didn't like this. he wanted them to come back.

"do you want me to call Casie?" Jaden asked softy. Colson nodded

DRUG LORD

casie and bama were at IHOP eating their breakfast when two mysterious men came up to them, sitting by both of them.

"uh..hi?" Bama said, setting her fork down, "hey," the guys smiled. "who are you?" Casie asked, putting her hand in her hoodie pocket where her mini taser was.

"i'm Tony this, is Ondre, we thought y'all were cute and we just wanted to say hi," the guy known as tony said. "i'm 15.." Casie spoke up, "i'm 16 and were both taken. have a good day," Bama replied to the men who looked to be in their early 20s.

"you ready?" Casie asked her girlfriend. Bama nodded and the went to stand up but Ondre grabbed Bamas wrist "it's okay, they don't have to know," tony smiled. Bama jerked her hand away as casie got a call from Jaden. she made sure to answer it and put her phone back in her back pocket. "i didn't know if it was clear but i like v a g i n a, vagina," she snapped.

"listen you little bitches, you're coming with us. we know who yalls parents are and they'll gladly pay as much cash as we want to get y'all back," Tony replied standing up.

"look, i don't know where you come from, but in america, we don't kidnap random girls from IHOPS because of who someone's parents are," Casie smiled looking at the tall man.

the guy laughed, "that's exactly how we do it here sweetheart," tony laughed putting a hand on her face. she slapped his hand. "you fucking cunt," he said, grabbing her wrist tightly. no one in the restaurant even cared?

meanwhile at Colson and Jadens hotel

Jaden and Colson were getting ready to go pick up Casie and Bama. Jaden grabbed his car keys to his tesla, tossing them to Colson. Colson grabbed his phone and walking out the hotel door to the elevator, listening to the conversation the girls were having with two guys.

while they we're in the elevator Jaden could feel colsons anxiousness, so he grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly, leaving their hands entangled together while they rode down the elevator in complete silence. he looked up at Colson, "they'll be okay. Casies a fighter like you," Jaden smiled softly, nudging Colson a bit. he felt colsons anxiousness start to go down as he held Colsons hand.

jaden was all he needed.

jaden was his medicine.

DRUG LORD

Jaden and Colson walked over to Casie and bama as they arrived at ihop. Colson put his hand on Casie shoulder and Jaden put his hand on Bamas, "is there a problem, Tony and Ondre?" Colson asked his two 'friends'. really they were just people who worked for him.

"oh, hey boss," Ondre said with a nervous tone to his voice. "listen, if i see you step foot near my daughter or her girlfriend again, it won't be pretty, okay? i don't wanna see you at the offices, warehouses ever. you'll be dealt with, whenever we go back to LA, okay?" Colson said to the two boys walking off with Jaden Bama and Casie.

"jaden you drive with bama in your car and drive with casie in mine?" Colson asked. Jaden nodded.

DRUG LORD

"are you okay?" Colson asked Casie softly, dragging his thumb on the red spot on her skin from Tony grabbing her wrist.

she nodded as they pulled into the parking garage of the condo. Colsons opened his car door and saw Jaden pull into a parking spot.

"thank you for driving bama, i know your body hurts," Colson said, massaging Jadens shoulders. "mhm" Jaden hummed as he continued to scroll thru tiktok at the condo desk chair.

Colson leant down and kissed Jadens head, before sitting on the couch near the desk. Jaden whined at the loss of contact and looked at Colson. Colson chuckled, "come here," he said patting his lap.

Jaden felt his stomach get all swirly inside and felt a blush come to his face. he limped over to colson and straddled his lap. Colson smiled at him, putting his hands on his waist. "pretty boy," Colson smiled.

Jaden put his hands on Colsons face and kissed him softly. colson kissed back, biting his bottom lip asking for entrance to Jadens mouth. Jaden gaped his mouth open so colson could do so.

Colson moved his hands down to Jadens ass, leaving a slap too it before resting his hands there. Jaden let a soft laugh escape his mouth as him and colson continued to kiss.

Colson stood up, not breaking the kiss with Jaden, carrying him to their room. he softly laid Jaden on the bed, pulling his shirt off. "i love you so much," Colson said, making Jaden smile. "i love you more," he replied, pulling colson back into the kiss.

their tongues explored each other's mouths. Colson sat up, pulling his shirt off. Jaden bit his lip before dragging his hand down Colsons tatted chest. Colson smiled, leaning back down to kiss him.

Colson grabbed Jadens hands, pinning them to the head board right above Jadens head. Jaden smiled as they continued to make out. Colson started kissing down Jadens jaw softly, letting go of his wrists. Jaden put one hand on the back of Colsons neck, letting out soft moans as colson sucked his skin.

Colson made his way down to Jadens waist band, pulling his sweats and boxers down, along with his own.

he made his way back up to Jadens face and smiled, "my pretty boy," he said kissing him softly. Jaden smiled into the kiss, wrapping his legs around colsons torso and his arms around his neck.

Colson pulled away, aligning himself with Jadens hole after prepping him. "are you ready my love?" Colson asked softly, holding Jadens waist up. Jaden nodded, biting his lip as Colson slowly slid in him.

colson was being very gentle. it wasn't like usual, "holy fuck harder" sex. it was full of love.

Jaden let at soft moans as Colson thrusted in and out of him. "mhm" he whimpered out, holding Colsons shoulders, "you're doing so good baby" Colson smiled softly at the boy beneath him.

Jaden but his lip harder, drawing blood. "my good boy," Colson said sweetly. Jaden felt a knot in his stomach. "bubba, i'm gonna cum," he whimpered out softly, "me too baby," colson replied, throwing his head back. he came inside Jaden, and Jaden came on his stomach.

Colson thrusted inside him a few more times before pulling out. he got up and went to the bathroom, coming out with a small hand towel to clean Jaden off. he then got clothes for him and Jaden.

DRUG LORD
time skip: 3 days
show place in LA

Jaden was on his final song of the night. wanna be

it was all going great until Colson yelled in the middle of performing, "Jaden move!" he yelled, pushing Jaden out of the way, seeing someone in a snake mask pull a gun out.

the bullet met colsons lower stomach making him let out a cry of pain. Jaden looked up pushing himself off the ground. he saw Colson lying on the floor, and screamed before running towards him.

he applied pressure to the wound as Colson just continuously screamed in pain, "fuck!" he yelled, sweating and digging his nails into Jadens arm. "you're okay, helps on the way. stay with me bubba," Jaden said, holding Colsons face as tears fell down his.

"i love you," Jaden said softly, looking up to see Casie running on stage. Jaden leant down kissing Colsons head.

and then before you knew it, Colson was being put on a stretcher.

"who's riding with him?" the EMT asked. jaden went to speak up but pete did before he could, "i will," he said. Jaden scoffed, "i'm riding with him, Pete," he said with a hand on Casies shoulder. "i'm his best friend," Pete said, "i'm his fiancé," Jaden argued.

"fiancé wins," the emt said, leading Jaden and Casie to the ambulance that had Colson in it. Jaden hugged Casie tightly and motioned for Travis to come over, "don't let her out of your sight. i'll meet y'all at the hospital," Jaden said before kissing Casies head. travis nodded, putting a hand on a crying Casies shoulder.

"wait! Jaden!" nessa yelled walking over with a jacket in her hand, "here," she said, handing him Colsons. Jaden smiled softly kissing her head.

"go with landon," he said as the emt closed the ambulance doors. Jaden put Colsons jacket on and sat in silence as they were being rushed to the hospital.

DRUG LORD
11:45 pm

Jaden paced back and forth the waiting room, waiting for travis, casie and everyone to get there.

"dad!" Casie said walking in the doors. Jadens heart broke seeing the girls tears stained face. she ran to him and jumped in his arms. she let out a sob as she hid her face in his shoulder.

Jaden had been there a full hour before everyone else got there. why it took them so long? no one knew.

"oh, we brought you a change of clothes," travis said walking over, handing jaden the walmart bag. jaden sighed letting go of casie and grabbing the clothes. colsons sweats and colsons t shirt.

he walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. he let out a quiet sob, "please be okay," he whispered to himself before he started changing.

he pulled the baggy sweats on, pulling the draw string as tight as it would go around his waist so they didn't fall off. he put the oversized tshirt back on and colsons jacket.

he slipped his black high top converse back on and walked out of the bathroom.

he walked over to everyone and sat on the chair. they were the only ones there besides two old lady's.

1:55 am

"family of Colson Baker?" a lady asking walking thru a door. Jaden stood up, "that's us," he said with a voice crack. she smiled softly, "he's out of surgery and alive. the bullet didn't hit any organs, in fact it just barely miss his liver. he's a lucky one," She said. Jaden let out a loud breath as his heart stopped racing. "so he's okay?" Casie asked walking over. the lady nodded. Jaden hugged casie tightly.

"two of y'all can stay over night, he's asleep right now but should wake up soon," she told them.

"Jaden and Casie stay, y'all are his immediate family," Travis told them, holding kourtneys hand. Jaden and Casie nodded. Casie placed a soft kiss to Bamas lips before following Jaden and the nurse to Colsons room.

𝘰𝘩

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 241 12
Crazy what going to a meet and greet can do for you..... *DISCLAIMER* It is an MGK fan fiction so it does have a lot of mature content. Such as; VIOL...
105K 2.6K 50
This is the second book of a series. Mr. Baker's Assistant (Book 1) Colson's Games (Book 2) Smoke & Roses for M (Book 3) C.B. & M. (Book 4) You can...
76.4K 3.6K 40
She was never one for violence. In college she thought she found the man of her dreams until he asked for something she wasn't ready to give up. He t...
71.9K 1.7K 50
Marilyn's story with her new gang involvement, because of Mr. Baker, continues to bring out the worst and best in her and those around her. This boo...