✔THE LOST MR RICH || TAEHYUNG

Par Whereismyoppa

"I'm a very good listener but when it comes to your chatterings, my ears bleed!" A rude rich businessman is... Plus

Ep [1]
Ep [2]
Ep [3]
Ep [4]
Ep [5]
Ep [6]
Ep [7]
Ep [8]
Ep [9]
Ep [10]
Ep [11]
Ep [12]
Ep [13]
Ep [14]
Ep [15]
Ep [16] Final!
Author's Note
Ep [17]
Ep [18]
Ep [19]
Ep [20]
Ep [21]
Ep [22]
Ep[23]
Ep[24]
Ep[25]
Ep[26]
Ep[27]
Ep[28]
Ep[29]
Ep[30]
Ep[31]
Ep [32]
Ep [34]
Ep [35]
Ep [36]
Ep [37]
Ep [38]
Ep [39]
Ep [40]
Ep [41]
Ep [42]
Ep [43]
Ep [44]
Ep [45]
Ep [46]
Ep [47]
Ep [48]
Ep [49]
Ep [50]
Ep [51]
Ep [52]
Ep [53]
Ep [54]
Ep [55]
FINAL!

Ep [33]

2.2K 182 17
Par Whereismyoppa

His eyes widened as he saw that dangerous weapon approaching him, but he dodged it easily and ran towards you.

"Hey..what's wrong?"

"It hurts like hell...ugh..."
You said clutching tightly on your abdomen.

"Are you on periods?"
He asked, you nodded and said.

"But it shouldn't hurt this bad. It's unbearable."

You said tears escaping your eyes, he got more worried as he saw you crying.

Right there, he picked you up bridal style and came outside.

Irene noticed your crying figure and stood up shocked.

"Y/n? W-What happened!?-"

"Don't know but I'm taking her to hospital, you stay here and take care of kids okay?"

Taehyung said in hurry and she nodded.

He dashed outside towards his car with you crying in his arms.

He drove faster than ever and reached the nearest hospital to that place.

The whole time you were just crying until you felt no energy left inside you, and you blacked out in a moment.

________________________________

Taehyung sat there waiting not so patiently with his arms crossed above his chest.

Doctors were checking up on y/n, it was taking too long and he was worried.

After waiting for almost an hour, the doctor came out, he stood up being impatient.

"Doctor? How's y/n?"
He asked and the doctor signalled him to follow her.

And he did so, they went inside the cabin and she told him to take a seat.

"Her condition is really complex. She will have to go under surgery real soon."
The doctor said scaring the shit out of him.

"Surgery? But w-why?"
He asked already expecting something big.

"Her inner reproductive organs are damaged and her fallopian tubes are badly infected and swelled with infected fluid, there are several Marks of sexual abuse on her body, even self harm cuts."

The doctor told him.

Sexual abuse? Why didn't he realised before? He didnt expected it to be this horrible.

"She is been through rape and abuse, her mental condition is also real bad, can you explain what happened?"
The doctor asked with curiosity.

"Her Ex-husband was abusive, he is in Jail now."

He said and she nodded.

"We can do her surgery but it's a complicated case, I would rather suggest you to get her surgery done in a bigger hospital such as in seoul? If not then, we will need to do some more tests before."

The doctor explained.

"O-okay...when will she wake up? Will her stomach hurt when she-"

The doctor chuckled and said.

"Don't worry mister, we have injected her so that the swelling will lessen up, also...her mental condition doesnt seem right, she needs a lot of love and affection at this time, it might be hard for you but please do try to be careful especially with words, talk to her, listen to her and try to let everything come out of her heart, most of the time victims tend to bottle up their emotions, it will only lead to more bad."

He listened very attentively nodding his head in agreement.

"Hope you understand because in times like this, mental willness plays a big role."

He nodded and said "I got it doctor, thankyou so much."

He said and was just about to ask if he could meet her, the doctor cutted him off with "You can meet her now, she will gain consciousness in sometime. Then she can also go home."

She said smiling, Taehyung nodded and dashed towards y/n.

He saw her laying on the hospital bed, her face looked so cute and angelic.

He sat beside her, eyes filling up with tears, he took her hand in his.

How strong was my wish to fade away all your pain, but here I am witnessing the broke side of yours which I hate to see.

He stopped sobbing as he noticed your other hand.

Your sleeves were rolled up, yellow coloured ointment was plastered upon  the sign of your sufferings.

He leaned in to see your forearm and arms filled with cuts, some were even deep.

There were mixed feelings in his heart.

The girl who taught him to live, is now dying slowly.

But he was determined to do anything he could just for her.

He sobbed silently until he felt your hand moving under his grip.

He hurriedly wiped his tears off, in no hell he was going to cry infront of you.

Your hands reached till your head massaging your temples.

Your eyes were tightly squinted due to the headache you were feeling.

Then you look around yourself to see a smiling Taehyung, his eyes were a little puffy and red.

You sat up straight recalling the incident happened before you fainted.

"I fainted? What happened? V what did the doctor said?"

You asked with curiosity.

He gulped and took in a deep breath before telling you everything.

You stayed quite, no reactions.

Just your blank face, but Taehyung knew you were just hiding a lot behind that blank face.

"I want to go home."
You said in a low voice, enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, lets go."

He said and helped you get up, there was still a little bit of pain in your lower abdomen but not as horrible as before.

_________________________

The ride was all silent, you were just looking out of the window and Taehyung was glancing at you to check your condition.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"
He asked with concern.

You looked at him and nodded your head now looking front.

"Really?"

He asked knowing you were clearly lying.

And you were, to be honest you just wanted to cry your heart out.

Whats with this late effect of crying?

"Stop the car."

You said firmly, he looked at you confused and asked "what- Why?"

"I said stop the car, Kim Taehyung."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

616K 23.7K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
51.6K 2.1K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
61.3K 4.7K 61
"Because this is something that... I don't know..." he drifts off before smirking to himself as he glances down at the cement sidewalk. "I just... I'...
20.6K 149 3
The fat and ugly Y/N Smith is the laughingstock of the town when her fiancé breaks off their engagement. He says, "The sight of your gigantic face an...