The Secret Agent

Od Directioner_Ot4

I'm just going to be honest here. This story is really cringy. I have tried to edit it but sometimes it's jus... Více

Chapter 1- Remembering the Past
Chapter 2- Spy On Her
Chapter 3 - Meeting them
Chapter 4 - My mission
Chapter 5- Meeting Her Again
Chapter 6- Are you two gay?
Chapter 7- Hungry like Niall
Chapter 8- Unexpected Turn
Chapter 9- Marshall
Chapter 10- Falling really hard
Chapter 11- Like everybody else
Chapter 12- Truth or Dare?
Chapter 13- A Dare's A Dare
Chapter 14- She's into you
Chapter 15- Karma Isn't Enough
Chapter 16- Another Secret Revealed
Chapter 17- Jealous
Chapter 18- Rainbows and Sunshine
Chapter 19- Blush attack
Chapter 20- Caught in Awkwardness
Chapter 21- Kissing in the Rain
Chapter 22- Can't sleep
Chapter 23- The Date
Chapter 24- Revenge
Chapter 26- They Escaped???
Chapter 27- Masked Guy
Chapter 28- Mr. X
Chapter 29- Helpless
Chapter 30- The End Part 1
Chapter 31- The End Part 2
♥♥♥♥♥
:D
Hello... its me.
Just ignore this one.
Question
Sequel! XD

Chapter 25- Awoken

1.9K 78 8
Od Directioner_Ot4

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•
Harry's PoV

We are still here at the hospital and I just found out last night that she indeed knows her...she was the bestfriend that Trisha always talks about Cassie, or the way that T calls her, Cass.

The doctor told us that she has a big wound across her forehead, a couple of broken ribs, and some deep and most of them small cuts located all across her body.she's a wreck to be honest. But luckily we found her, she could have died because of blood loss before you get all wondering how I know all of these things, it's because that I listened, not a single idea came from me, okay? Anyway, she's still unconscious until now.

And guess who stayed up all night waiting for her to wake up yup, Trisha. But I finally convinced her to sleep for awhile she barely didn't even sleep for just a minute last night, I can feel she's really worried about her, which makes me more worried about her, she's already stressed out about what happened last night. Despite the situation that her friend's in right now, I can't help but to smile. Last night....the date....sunset....the kiss....she said yes...

I glance at my now sleeping girlfriend (sure has a good feeling calling her mine :) she looks so peaceful. I kissed her forehead.

I was actually so nervous last night, especially when the lads keeps telling you to stop being so nervous. wait!

Oh god! I forgot to call the lads!

I went outside and quickly dialed Liam's phone number, I'm going to be so dead.

Cassie's PoV

Beep...beep...beep...

I hear something beeping, is it my phone?

Beep....beep....beep

I try to open my eyes slowly. I don't know why but I'm having a difficult time opening my eyes. I feel tired, wait, what happened to me?

I immediately opened my eyes.

I don't know how i opened my eyes that quick, all I know is I want answers. as soon as I opened my eyes, all I see is white and judging by my clothing yep, I'm in a hospital.
Then the memories came flooding back my parents, I wonder where they are now, I hope they're okay. I can feel a tear running down my face.

Wait, who is this? There's somebody sleeping on the side of the bed. Her face is facing at my direction, so I examined her

No, way, it can't be. nah, maybe she just looks like her. No! It is really her. Oh my god!

"Trish?" She opens her eyes slowly and as soon as she recognizes me she hugged me tightly, which I got to admit, made my body hurt real bad but I kinda love this feeling of being hugged, especially when it's your bestfriend hugging you, she's not really a hugger, so it's rare.

She soons lets go of me and said.

"I'm so happy that you're awake" she smiles widely and then it changed to a frown which made me frown also.

"What happened to you?" She asks and I started to cry again.

You know that feeling that you want to stop crying but can't. Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now.

~~~~~~

I finally managed to calm myself.

"I know this is really hard for you but I need to get answers. What happened to you? Who did this to you?" My bestfriend asked through gritted teeth.

"I honestly don't know, I was sleeping when it happened. And when I woke up we were in this closed room, handcuffed to a post and me beaten up." I stopped for awhile trying to stop my tears from falling. I took a deep breath and continued.

"My parents are still there Trisha" I whispered, now I couldn't hold back my tears.

Trisha's PoV

I tried calming her down but it's no use, she keeps on crying and crying until the doctor enters the room.

He approaches us and gives me a nicely folded paper, I look at him weirdly.

"What is this?" I asked.

"The nurses found that in one of her pockets" he said refering to Cassie.

I took a deep breath and slowly unfold the paper. The writing on it made me almost drop it.

If you want Cassie's parents back, come and get them at this address _________. But you have to go alone. we have to finish what we started.don't make me wait.

It's a set-up! That bloody criminal just kidnapped people who are innocent! I'm going to make HIM pay!

And then I noticed a waving hand infront of my face, distracting me from my mental conversation with myself earlier.

"T? Are you okay? What does it tell?" She asked with a worried look on her face. Should I show it to her? Well, it's about her parents so, she has the right to know.

As I was giving the letter to her, Harry barged in and smiled warmly at me but soon directed his eyes to Cassie. I looked back at Cassie and saw that she was crying again, her eyes are very red already.

"Don't worry Cassie, I will save them."

"Don't go! He will get you too! We need to get the police!" She said clearly panicking at this moment.

"Cass, the police can't catch the bad guy this time, they're not even trained properly, but I am" I smirked. I think it's time to tell her, and if she tells somebody, I always have the brainwashing spray.

"What do you mean?"

I explained to her everything ,right from the start and Harry helped me in convincing Cassie. And surprisingly, she believed us, but what surprises me the most is when she found out that I had a boyfriend, and that boyfriend was THE Harry Styles, she totally freaked out and smiled like a maniac at me. I don't know what part of my story she is freakin out. Is it the fact that I had a boyfriend? Or is it that Harry is my boyfriend? But atleast that kept her from stressing herself with what's happening now. After that I let her have her rest and I promised that I will get them back.

~~~~~~

"So, your plan is to just go in there, without anyone to help you? What if it's all just a trap? What if yo-" I couldn't stop Harry from panicking so I kinda just kissed him to shut him up.

"I should be like this more often" he smirked.

"I didn't have any choice, you were panicking. And anyways, I always have plan B, if he tries to trick me." I gave him a reassuring smile.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
A/N

Hi! I have three things to say to you guys ^_^

First- thank you for the 3.32K reads! I honestly want to update when this story reached 3K reads but sadly, I had the writers block....again -_- but the weird thing is I thought of new ideas when I was multitasking some things....weird right.

Second- Can you guys read Hazza_RoCk stories? *puppy eyes* don't forget to vote and comment! ^_^

Third- Do you like the chapter?! I'm waiting for new readers to comment...:D hehe

~°~Em-Em~°~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

342 0 18
Hello! First of all, I just wanna let everyone know that this story was in fact written by my best friend and I when we were about 10! The reason I'm...
95 1 1
This is my first fanfic made, it's not the best and all, but please read it and tell me what you think of it. Be honest and give me as much feedbacks...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...