Never lose hope. ( sequel to...

By midnightbloom123

It's been 2 years since hope and Dave joined the north wind. But there is a new villain that they must face... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

386 3 0
By midnightbloom123

Hope was in Eva's room, helping her while she was sitting on Eva's bed as Eva was on her deck, picking out collections on flowers on there.

Eva: okay, how about this? [ picks up a Lilly ]

Hope: [ unsure ] um, in the middle.

Eva: okay, this? [ pick up a blossom ]

Hope: um, I give it a 7.

Eva: okay, um, oh! how about this. [ picks up a yellow rose. ]

Hope: looks cute, but do you have it in red?

Eva: [ smile ] yes! [ Hope hopes off her bed ] Thank you for helping me with this. I just want to impress Kowalski for our weekend date.

Hope: girl! I'm your friend and your sister pal, I'm glad to help you with anything.

Eva: so...are you excited for your night? Do you know what your wearing for your big surprise date?

Hope: yes, I'm going to wear a cupid arrow orchid for my special date. And yes, I'm super excited for my big surprise date with Patrick tonight.

Eva: do you know what surprise would be? I know we told you to wait but...I really want to know!

Hope: I don't know what the surprise is yet, but I thought of some theories of what the surprise would be. A blue rose, new gadget's, tickets to Spain, a ring-

Eva: wow, wow, wow...[ confuse ] a ring?

Hope: yeah. It just that me and class has been together for nearly 2 years now ever since I joined the team. [ nervously] and I just thought maybe if the surprise was him to...ask me a very important super, duper question that I would say yes to because I love him so much that my heart is trying to escape from my chest!...

Eva: you...want the boss to marry you?

Hope: well...okay, yes, but think about it. He's been acting weird for the last 3 weeks and suddenly he has a surprise date for me a week later. Do you think I'm right about this? Or...I don't know...

Eva: Hope...[ wrap around Hope shoulder] I may not know all the answers, but whatever the surprise is, it's going to be amazing best thing that ever happened in your life.

Hope: [ warm smile] thanks Eva...

Eva: your welcome...now come on, it's 7:30! you have a date tonight..

Eva pushes Hope towards the door.

Hope: [ chuckled] okay, okay! I'm going! Just calm down. [ the door open to reveal Dave ] [ shock ] dad!

Dave quick hides the box and waves at Hope.

Dave: [ nervously] hey~ hope. How's my darling sweetness doing?

Hope: good, Eva just showing me different flowers that I like.

Dave: [ worry ] for your date?

Hope: oh! No, Just for her. she wanted me to see what looks good on her for her date with uncle Kowalski this weekend.

Dave sign in relief.

Eva: I'll leave you guys to talk. See you around and tell about your date!

Eva flies out of the room before Dave enters. Leaving him with hope.

Dave: [ chuckled] well, that was something?

Hope: So, how are things with you?

Dave: its okay. [ not making eye contact]

Hope: [ concern] dad, I know that face, you know something.

Dave: [ chuckled nervously] what! I'm not hiding anything!

Dave moves towards the bed.

Hope : [ smirk ] Ooooh, now look who's trying to hide something.

Dave: .. [ to hope ] no, I'm not...

Hope: I bet you are.

Dave: I'm not, hope...

Hope: come on, tell me-

Dave: [ snap ] I said, I'm not!

Hope flinched. Causing Dave to gasp in horror and looks away.

Hope: dad, I didn't mean-

Dave: no, it's fine...I-I'm just [ pinching his eyes ]...tired, sweetie...

Hope: * he's lying. something is definitely wrong. * Hey, you okay? I notice You seem a-bit out of it for a while now. Is everything okay.

Dave: I'm fine. I mean, what do I have to complain about? [ sat down on the bed with hope ] Ever since I started working here, everyone from N.W has been really nice and accepting, especially considering what happened at the whole taking the penguins cuteness away.

Hope: That wasn't your fault. You were feeling so alone and abandoned that cause you to have revenge on the penguins. But it's over now. And if there's any animal that's gonna forgive you for something that happened in the past, trust me, it's this one.

Dave smiles at Hope before she looks at the clock on the wall and gasp.

Hope: oh my goodness! Really need to get going. [ got off and start searching ] Oh, dad...do you know where my watch is? I took it off somewhere and I couldn't find it.

Dave: um...[ jumps off ] Found it! It's...

Hope looks at Dave and gasp that every item in the room started flouting in blue.

Dave: [ to hope ] [ worry ] hope? Your eyes.

Hope: what?

Dave: your eyes, their glowing!

Hope notice a flouting mirror and saw her eyes are blue and gasp.

Hope: no...not again.

The flouting suddenly stops and all the items fell as her eyes went back to normal.

Hope: [ to Dave in worry ] dad. What's happening to me?

Dave: I...I don't know! And wait, this happened before? When?

Hope: when I was a kid, and few hours ago.

Dave: why didn't you say anything? Or talked to your team or us?

Hope: I don't know, I thought I was doing so well controlling my powers and my team does not know about my other ability because it's too dangerous for them and everything in here. Do you know something about this, dad?

Dave didn't reply and starts worrying of the thought about her powers and how it will effect on her.

Dave: * what am I going to do? Hopes powers are slowly getting out of hand and uncontrollable. I can't lose my daughter again, I need to make sure there is a way to help her...I wonder if apart of her's is still in there. *

Hope: dad?

Dave: * I need to keep her and her powers safe. * We say nothing. Your date tonight will be perfect.
Until your date ends, you did not make Eva's room flout, your eyes did not change colour. Your powers are not going out of control. It's like you said. [ grabs hopes shoulders ][ softly ] No one knows about your 2nd power. Just act normal. No one has to know.[ looks at the clock ] I think you should go before your late for your date.

Hope: but, what about-

Dave: I will sort this room out later but right now...just enjoy and get your mind off of things and...

Hope: [ sigh ] o-okay.

Hope begins walking towards and opens it when Dave calls her.

Dave: Hope...everything will be okay...

Hope nods and walks out the room. As the door shuts, Dave cover his mouth in terror.

Dave: * it's for hopes safety...no one will know...*

(time skip)

It was 8pm, Eva flies towards the group, wearing a red rose like what Hope had said as she enters the office. The room was full with gold crepe paper streamers dangling from the ceiling. 10 gold and white push up confetti poppers are on a white table cloth, and a white banner " congratulations mr & mrs boss " on the wall.

She lands to see Kowalski and the others wearing bows and flowers.

Eva: everything set?

Kowalski: yep! operation hopeified engagement is a go go.

Skipper: okay, let's do this!

They turn on the screen to show classified and Hope ( shapeshifted into classified hight) having there date on top of the north wind roof with a full moon at night, eating steak and a glass of red wine. Classified was wearing a black blazer and Hope has a  Cupid arrow orchid at the side of her head.

( with hope and classified)

Hope: [ classified pours red wine ] I must say, this is the most romantic dinner you have taken me.

Classified: what can I say, I know how to impress you.

Hope: [ giggles and clinks glasses and took a sip. ] so...about that surprise?

Classified: you can't stop thinking about?

Hope: what! I can't help it! I'm so curious about this! Is it our anniversary? my or yours birthday? [ worry ] I swear, if it's our anniversary, I am so-

Classified: [ chuckled and hold hopes fin ] hope, it's not our anniversary or our birthdays... it's something else.. [ Hope sigh in relief as classified cleared his throat] Hope. before we met, I didn't know what love is until I met you. Your smile, your knowledge, and your companion towards others which made me fall for you even more. And I love spending every moment with you, and I want to spend it the rest of my life with you... what I'm trying to say [ gasp ]...

He then notice his ring is gone and begins to panic.

Hope: [ lovey ] yes?

Classified: [ searching ] to say is that I um...

( with the team )

Kowalski: whats happen?

The others looked at each other and shrugged.

Eva: did he...

Skipper: [ face palm ] oh, please don't tell me!

( with hope and classified )

As classified was searching for his ring, Hope was starting to get concern about the situation.

Hope: um, is everything alright?

Classified: yes. I....* what can I do? I don't have the ring on me, but what else should I give her as a surprise... * [ sigh ]...today my boss asked me to come to his office and told me that I am going to be boss when he retires. And I thought maybe when I become boss, I want you and our team to become bosses as well.

Hope: [ surprise] really? [ classified nods ] Wow...that's...big.

Classified: is it okay-

Hope: yeah, it just...wow. That's a big job!

Classified: yeah! Um...if you excuse me while I'll get us some more wine. [ walks away ]

( with the other )

Kowalski: [ shock] what...just?

Eva: okay, that was a big surprise...

Corporal: did he left it in his room?

Private: guys, where's Dave?

They looked at private.

( mean while with classified )

He rushed to his room and began searching for his ring.

Classified: come on, where is it!

???: looking for this?

He froze and turns to see Dave holding a open box to show a ring.

Classified: Dave, let me-

Dave: [ angry ] you asked me for [ close box ] my blessing and I told you no!

Classified: I know, but when I asked private-

Dave: PRIVATE?!

Classified: he said yes after you said no.

Dave: but, you can't do that! You need a parent blessing!

Classified: I did!

Dave: then why did you do it then?

Classified: I asked private because he's hopes father too! [ Dave gasp ] Sorry, sorry. Look...I really love your daughter, David. I really want to be part of your daughter's life. Please...I really want to be with her...

Dave looks at the frame of him and Hope, letting out a sad look.

Classified: maybe your right, I shouldn't done that-

Dave: no...You did nothing wrong. I, um... gonna go...[ walks out of the room and went back in ] and I'm keeping this with me.

As Dave left, Classified sighs, doesn't understand why Dave was hard on him when-

???: babe?

Hope comes in.

Hope: is everything alright?

Classified: y-yes! I was just looking for the wine. And I realise it's not in our room...

Hope: you may not found the wine you were looking for, but I did found something else, [ grabbed out a bottle of wine out behind her back ]

( time skip)

( in the kitchen)

Hope: I knew something was up so I came to check on you...I hope it wasn't something bad that didn't happen to you while I was getting the wine. [ sip ]

Classified: [ frown ] Hope. [ sign ]... why doesn't you dad like me? I-I know we have our differences in the past, but I did make him a north wind, accepted him as our team and as our family. But I don't get why he can't accept me dating you?

Hope: [ frown and place the glass on the counter ] ...Patrick. Before I was created, my dad was so alone and unloved by others, until he started creating me which made him spend time with me which he loves. And to be honest, I loved it as well. It's like a special bond that can not be separated between us. I guess after I was completely and reunited with him years later when we started dating, I guess he was scared that he might lose me all over again. You got to him time and never try giving up, because that the last thing he doesn't want.

Classified nodded for understanding the situation.

Hope: [ smirk] so...going to be boss, huh?

Classified: yeah. It's a big job.

Hope: it is. so, what your big plan on this being boss? Are you gonna make some changes around here, or...

Classified: well, I thought if another north wind goes missing, we will find them. Special meeting about new equipment and security to help each other when something goes wrong, a special tracking device to find our enemies.

Hope: and...what about us?

Classified: well I was thinks like I said from earlier, we could be bosses together, you, and our family.

Hope: [ moving closer to classified, circling her fin on classified chest while smirking ] and will I be taking special orders?

Classified: [ smirk ] well, agent hope, what special orders do you have in mind?

( few minutes later )

Hope was pushed to a metal wall while they were making out.

Classified: Oh, my god, [ kiss ] if I knew you [ kiss on the neck ] would've liked hyper- serious leader me this much, I would've displayed my talents much sooner. [ kiss on the lips]

Hope: well, what can I say. I want this night to be special for us...

They stared at each other before Hope press her lips back on to his and pushes him onto the wall instead as she tries to unbutton his blazer.

Classified: Okay, okay! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! The button! [ the button broke. Hope smirks and throws the button away and rip the blazer open as the buttons falls off. ] Ohhhh! [ kissing her neck ]

Hope: Oh... Okay, okay, okay.

They made out as they enters their room. Hope pushes classified on the bed and went on top of him as she took her flower off while classified was admiring her when out of nowhere.

Eva and Kowalski: Hey!

Classified and Hope gasp in shock and Hope quickly climbs off of him.

Eva: You rushed back inside so fast, We wasn't sure if everything's alright. You guys cool in here?

Classified: [ nervous ] We're... here.

Kowalski: Cool. Okay. [ Eva and Kowalski came over to the bed and sat down between class and Hope ] Just the four of us, hanging out. [ sighs ] So, uh, have you thought plans about your wedding-

As Kowalski was about to say his last sentence, Classified panicky and lightly pushes Eva and Kowalski off the bed.

Classified: Mmm, don't sit. Uhh.

Eva: [ Chuckles ] do You guys need anything or?

Classified: [ scoot to hope. ] No, we are good. We're fine here! I'm fine. Are you fine?

Hope: [ scoot to classified] Super good on that.

Classified: She's fine, we're all fine. We're good! Run and go talk with the team.

Kowalski: Uh...

Eva: [ confuse] you want us to go check on corporal and short fuse?

Hope and classified: Go on, now. Sure do. /Go on. Yep.

Classified: [ stood up and pushes Kowalski and Eva towards the door ] Go! Mm, yeah, I believe in you. I, gah... man, I believe in you.

Hope: A-and close the door behind you.

Eva and Kowalski gave them a smile as the left, allowing classified to walk to Hope when starting to take his blazer off and throws it on the floor.

( meanwhile with Dave )

Dave was in his quiet lab, working on his new invention for his team when private enters the room.

Private: hey! [ Dave looked at private] I see your busy.

Dave: [ smile ] oh! No, I was just...well, more like working on something...

Private: anyway, where were you? You didn't came to the office a few hours ago?

Dave: oh, sorry, I was busy [ chuckled nervously]

Private: [ frown ] Dave...

Dave sighs as he looked at private, feeling worried.

Dave: Hope's powers are out of control.

Private: [ slowly shocked] they are? [ Dave nods ] ...were they flouting again.

Dave: you know?!

Private: y-yes! Me and my brothers know! Is she okay? do you know what's happening to her?

Dave: I-I don't know! I don't have all the answers, private. But I do know that we need to keep an eye on her.

Dave went back to work as he picks up a screw driver.

Private: an eye on her? Dave, this is serious! how can you not know what's happening to her after you created her-

Dave slams his tentacle on the metal table as private flinch. He slowly realise and tries to play it off when turning to private.

Dave: well, um..I think you should...get some sleep. Yeah! Sleep.

Private: Dave, if it's about-

Dave: [ picks up private] well, I would love to stay and chat, but I'm, um...busy.

Dave walks private outside of his lab and puts him down before re-entering his lab again.

Private: Dave... good night, dad bro...

Dave: you too.

Dave closes the door. Leaving private to wonder if Dave really is okay.

( meanwhile with hope and classified)

After the night they had, they were just resting in each other arms, sleeping so peacefully. Suddenly, Hope was having some visions flashing while sleeping of when she was in the lab, flashes onto where she saw a blurry figure putting something in her that causes her to shake before collapse.

Hope shot up with a gasp of horror. She rubs her eyes and looks at sleeping classified, making her smile before getting out of bed when going to the kitchen.

She grabs a glass of water and took a sip and place both fins on the counter, piecing together one by one about her dream. After her glass was empty, she puts in a dishwasher and began walking back to her room when. Her head started to ache.

She leaned against the wall while the pain started to get worse. Hope ran to the draws and cupboards to search for medical tablet or something to stop her pain when her fins are showing blue veins and her vision started to go blurry that went to darkness.

Eva shot up by a large bang in the kitchen from her bedroom.

Eva: [ whisper] Kowalski! Wake up!

Kowalski wakes up.

Kowalski: [ tired ] hunny, what's wrong?

Eva: I don't know, I thought I heard something in the kitchen.

Kowalski: it's probably Rico getting a snack or something...

Then another same banging that cause Kowalski and Eva to be curious. They got out of their room and went over to investigate. They entered the kitchen and notice all kitchen stuff are all over the floor.

Kowalski: what happened here?

Eva: I don't know...

They heard growling in the background and turned to their attention towards a tall shadow figure.

Kowalski: Dave...is that you?

But no response. Kowalski picks up a random can and throws it to a opposite direction to make sound.
The figure face turn towards them, showing them it's blue glowing eyes, making them worry as the figures body starts to glow, showing itself as it comes closer towards them.

( this is what the creature looks like. I do not own this picture)

Eva and Kowalski were terrified at some point, letting out a nervous chuckle. But suddenly, it let out an echo scream, causing Eva and Kowalski to run out of the kitchen. The creature chases after them as the others started to get out of there rooms to see what the commotion is all about when Witnesses it.

Classified woke by all the commotion and notice hope is missing. He got out of his room terrified of where Hope had gone and if she's in trouble, when his stomach dropped to see a creature in the hallway, trying to break into Eva room.

Classified gasp a went back to his room and grabs his gun out and ran back out, pointing a gun at the creature.

Classified: hey! [ The creature turns to classified. ] get away from my friends!!

The creature roars and charges towards him when he traps it by shooting a unbreakable net. It struggles to get out as Eva and Kowalski got out of their room safely.

Classified: [ worry ] is everyone okay!

Kowalski and Eva: we're fine!

Short fuse: what just happened!?

Doug: what is that thing?!

Skipper: classified, where's hope?

Classified: I don't know. But hopefully she's safe....

They suddenly heard a pitch echo roar getting louder and louder as it's body started to glow brighter when it lets out a loud blast, causing their ears to have an high pitch sound as it slowly fades.

Short fuse: MY EARS! My beautiful ears.

Classified gasp as he saw the net was broken and the creature escape to somewhere.

Classified: call security, lock this place down.

Short fuse: we have a runner!!!

Classified: * hope, where are you? Please be safe...*

( mean while )

Dave was still working on his invention and somehow, it wasn't working.

Dave: come on...work. [ wires sparks his tentacle] ahh! Stupid thing! [ groan ]

He puts on his glasses and was about to sort out his invention when he saw himself from his reflection from the metal. A memory of him when he was in his human disguise still haunts him. He took off his glasses and then moves the blue prints off the table to see an image of him as Dr. Octavius brine when the memories are haunting him.

Dave: Say you're there when I feel helpless
If that's true, why don't you help me?
It's my fault, I know I'm selfish

A flash from his memory appeared on a piece of metal of when he was a villain for all these years, causing him to step away from his project.

He picks up his old magazine from the table and frowns.

Stand alone, my soul is jealous
It wants love, but I reject it

He walks towards the bin.

Trade my joy for my protection

He puts the magazine in the bin and smiled, but then frown when his memory starts flashing of where he was in his room, having nightmares about his past and starts crying in his sleep. ( imagine these images are Dave. )

Grab my hand, I'm drowning

I feel my heart pounding

Why haven't you found me yet?

He looks at the wall where the frame is.

I hold you so proudly

He walks towards the wall where a frame of his team and family and himself smiling.

Traumas, they surround me
I wish you'd just love me back

A shadow of dr. Blowhole appeared on the wall, causing Dave to be terrified by the memory of him as dr. blowhole grinned.

Say you're here, but I don't feel it
Give me peace, [ glare ] but then you steal it
Watch you laugh at all my secrets

Dave walks away from shadow dr. blowhole. As he was walking, Flashes of him and dr. Blowhole yelling at each other.

Scream and yell, but I feel speechless
Ask for help, you call it weakness
Lied and promised me my freedom

He stops and looks at the lighted hallway from ahead.

Grab my hand, I'm drowning
I feel my heart pounding
Why haven't you found me yet?

I hold you so proudly
Traumas, they surround me
I wish you'd just love me back

He turns and see shadow dr.blowhole disappeared. He then started remembering how he created hope and tortured Hope 2 years later. working with dr. blowholes. how he was transferred to different zoos. How he kidnapped penguins and took their cuteness away. How he felt mistreated by everyone else. How dr. Blowhole treated him.

He snaps out and saw a vision of Hope smiling at him.

Grab my hand, I'm drowning
I feel my heart pounding

He grabs out his old glasses.

Why haven't you found me yet?

Suddenly the room turned red and let out the emergency siren, causing Dave to question when 2 north wind ran in the corridors.

Dave: guys, what's going on?

North wind: we don't know, someone told us that some creature is attacking the base and needs to stop it right away.

The suddenly heard loud crashes and roars from the main corridors, allowing them to follow it.

( mean while)

The north wind started blasting the creature as it dodged and blasts them.

North wind: the weapons are all set, sir!

Richard: good. Fire!

The weapons began to fire at the creature, but the creature puts out a force field around itself as it kept on blasting towards it.

North wind: it's not working!

Richard: keep going!

The creature used it power from the force field and let blast that sends the north wind and equipment everywhere.

Richard: Attack!!!

The started to change as the creature began attack them all. Eva tries to distance it but then was knocked out by it.

Classified: Eva!!!

He then got knocked over as well. Suddenly he gasp in horror as it comes close towards him, making his team all scared.

Short fuse: BOSS!

Skipper: Richard, do something!

Richard: it's too late, there's nothing we can do about it!

Eva: do about it? He's our boss!

As the creature mouth open with a glowing blue inside of it. They knew they need to do something fast.

Eva: PATRICK!!!

Skipper grabs out a gun, ready to shoot it, when...Dave jumps on to it and tackled it down on the ground.

The others: Dave?

Dave: go! Take cover. I got this-

The creature throws him on the floor and came closer, making everyone worried for their life.

Classified: DAVID, NO!!!

As It was about to attack him, he said something that shocked everyone, including his team.

Dave: HOPE STOP, ITS ME!!

The creature paused and saw dave's face as he began to stand up slowly.

Dave: [ softly smile ] yes, it's me...Dave, your dad...

The creature calms down and purrs onto dave's cheek, making Dave chuckle. when a shot pain causes the creature to roar.

Dave: [ worry ] Hope! Sweetie?

The creature slowly shapeshifted uncontrollably as it finally turns back into...

Private: [ shock] Hope...

Hope gasp as her eyes were dripping out with blue liquid while she were in shock. She looks at Dave before...

Hope: Daddy?

Dave: Hope? HOPE!

she went into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.6K 25
➳"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished: October 10/18 *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...
5.5K 204 12
Started: (2/27/21) Finished: (11 /13/22) The characters are not owned by me they're owned by DirectDogman and I'm about to ruin them. (Sorry)
104 1 7
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 �...
61.3K 1.1K 8
This is just to bug the readers who questioned my Bolt x Dog!Reader story ;) If you ever read my books that are like this, question yourselfs before...