[BL] When the earthling trans...

By Icynite15

Author : Piandan No.1 Status : Ongoing (94 chapters) Summary : Xiao Wenxing wore ABO world, yes, wore it. H... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Ten

103 5 0
By Icynite15

  Um, eh? ! Xiao Wenxing raised his head in surprise.

  Mo Yunxi had already turned around and washed his hands in the sink. As a model Omega who has long dominated the Omega Academy, he only had to look at the washed ingredients in his cooking class, and he already had a few good ideas in his heart. To prepare the dishes, he picked up an ingredient and cut it on the cutting board.

  As soon as the expert made a move, he knew whether there was any. Mo Yunxi's movement of raising the knife was very neat, and almost instantly, there was a dense sound of knife falling in the kitchen.

  The sound was very stable and uniform. It was completely different from the sound of Xiao Wenxing's hesitating and cautious before cutting a knife every two seconds. It didn't take a moment for the ingredients in Mo Yunxi's hands to become uniform filaments.

  Xiao Wenxing was completely dumbfounded.

  At this time, Mo Yunxi had put the cut filaments into the plate, and went to process other ingredients, and the even and steady sound of the knife sounded again.

  Xiao Wenxing looked at Mo Yunxi's sharp knife skills, and looked at the man standing coldly in front of the kitchen counter, but he completely controlled this small world with ease.

  Is this the Alpha? All the books Xiao Wenxing read before that mentioned Alpha, they all said that Alpha is talented and intelligent, has strong learning ability, and is better than ordinary Beta in everything. He was born to win at the starting line. , a bit overblown.

  But seeing the scene in front of him with his own eyes, Xiao Wenxing has to say that Alpha is Alpha, and he can kill him and other mortals in seconds when he cooks. The boss is worthy of being a boss.

  Looking at the indifferent and neat knife work of the boss, Xiao Wenxing was a little embarrassed and tried to help out. After all, he didn't forget that this is the gold master who paid the sky-high accommodation fee, and he had already agreed today that he would cook for the gold master, how could he in turn let the gold master cook for him? This is outrageous. .

  However, Mo Yunxi's movements in front of the kitchen table were too neat, Xiao Wenxing couldn't get involved in anything at all, he felt that he could only add to the chaos here, and the kitchen was narrow and small, finally the boss looked back at him, yes He said: "Go to the living room and wait."

  Xiao Wenxing ran back to the living room in despair.

  Xiao Wenxing didn't wait long in the living room. About half an hour later, four dishes and one soup with all the flavors and aromas were brought to the small table in the living room.

  Mo Yunxi also took a bottle of Chengqi and unscrewed it, handed it to Xiao Wenxing and said, "Let's eat."

  Sitting on the sofa, there was hot food and hot dishes served on the table, and the boss also thoughtfully put him on the table. Xiao Wenxing was moved to tears, and after taking a bite of the food on the table, he was even more moved, woo woo woo, delicious!

  Most of the dishes on the table were the ones he learned from watching the video yesterday, but they were obviously advanced versions of the recipes in the video. Whether it was the presentation or the presentation, they were several grades higher than the ones in the video. As for the taste, woohoo, he has never eaten such delicious fried vegetables in his life, how can it be so crisp and refreshing, with a touch of sweetness, not even a hint of bitterness.

  Xiao Wenxing, who has eaten instant noodles for too long, has tears in his eyes, and he has not exerted any effort throughout the whole process. This is all the labor of the boss. Xiao Wenxing is bragging while eating. After all, he has no effort. I still understand, and the boss is a real boss. Not only is the cooking posture of a boss, but the food he cooks is even more divine, so every word he praises is not a lie, it is entirely from Heart and soul.

  Xiao Wenxing observed the boss while praising, and found that although the boss was taciturn as always, he seemed to be in a good mood, so he couldn't help but boast even more.

  After the meal, the four dishes and one soup had two empty plates, and the rest of the night was just right to eat hot.

  The food was made by the boss, and Xiao Wenxing said after eating, "I'm going to wash the dishes."

  But when Xiao Wenxing put the leftovers in the refrigerator, he remembered that there is a dishwasher in the kitchen of this low-income housing, so he put After putting the tableware and spatula in the dishwasher, Xiao Wenxing felt that he had done nothing.

  Xiao Wenxing came out of the kitchen and saw that the boss was still sitting in the living room to rest, without going back to the bedroom, he subconsciously said: "Big... um, Brother Mo, do you want to watch the video, I will help you adjust the channel."

  Mo Yunyi listened When he got to the sound of Brother Mo, he glanced sideways at Xiao Wenxing, and didn't express any opinion on this apparently intimate title, he just said, "Look at the financial channel."

  Xiao Wenxing immediately burst into a smile, "Okay, Brother Mo. "

  Brother Mo, Xiao Wenxing called it for the first time today. Although the two knew each other's name when they transferred money before, Xiao Wenxing had never called each other's name. They just said something directly, as if this would make the two Human relationships are more alienated.

  But now Xiao Wenxing doesn't think so. Brother Mo is really a big guy, and Brother Mo has a good heart. He often helps himself to drink drinks, and today he takes the initiative to cook for himself. There is no such good gold in the world. Lord.

  In addition, Brother Mo is well-mannered and polite. Although he is an Alpha, he never loses his temper. He also has a BUFF who is weak during his period, and has lost his mother's life experience since he was a child, so that he calls his mother in his dreams...

  In short, after these few God's contact, Mo Ge is a peerless beauty and miserable in his heart, which makes him admire and feel a little distressed. Although for the sake of safety, it is best for him not to get too close to people in this world, but in this world, if you can't go back, it's not realistic to never contact people. If you really can't go back in the future , If Xiao Wenxing chooses some safer candidates to approach, Brother Mo is simply an excellent target.

  Thinking about whether there are some or not, Xiao Wenxing helped Mo Yunxi adjust the station.

  The financial channel that Xiao Wenxing found was broadcasting today's news, Mo Yunxi watched intently, and Xiao Wenxing followed suit.

  In fact, Xiao Wenxing used to work in an investment bank, and watching financial channels is considered an industry insider. He used to watch it often, but after entering this world, the social environment and even the economic environment have all changed. Xiao Wenxing looked at the news with a black eye. He didn't watch it for a while, but he looked at it in a fog, and he didn't know any of the companies mentioned in the news.

  Xiao Wenxing was going to take advantage of this time to do something else. When he walked into the bathroom, he found that the suit that Mo Yunxi wore that time had not been washed. He immediately felt that he had found something to do, so he went to the living room and asked Mo Yunxi, "Brother Mo. , your suit hasn't been washed yet, you should wash it at home or send it to wash outside."

  Xiao Wenxing's words reminded Mo Yunxi, thinking of wearing that suit when he left, he thought for a while and said, "Just in Wash it at home."

  "Okay, Brother Mo, then I'll wash it for you." Xiao Wenxing said positively.

  A smile flashed in Mo Yunxi's eyes, and he said, "Thank you."

  In fact, Mo Yunxi's clothes used to be sent to specialized stores to get the best results, but now they are In a special period, it is too dangerous to send it out. It is safer to clean it at home. Mo Yunxi, who solved this matter, quickly focused his attention on the financial news again.

  In the bathroom, Xiao Wenxing was going to put those clothes into the washing machine, but when Xiao Wenxing turned the clothes over, he inadvertently saw a familiar sign on the inside of the neckline of the clothes - the shape of a gem, with a snake-shaped "S" in the middle. logo.

  Xiao Wenxing was sluggish. Isn't this the brand he saw when he was looking at clothes that was very in line with his taste, but was too expensive? If he remembers correctly, each piece of clothing of this brand is worth tens of thousands of stars, and this set will cost tens of thousands of stars.

  Xiao Wenxing was in a complicated mood. Brother Mo is really rich, but when he first met Brother Mo, he was surrounded by a group of bodyguards, so he was not surprised that he was so rich.

  Because he realized the price of these clothes, Xiao Wenxing, who was going to put the clothes in the washing machine, was tangled. He used to have several sets of expensive clothes because of work needs, but he was never reluctant to put them in the washing machine. When you go to a dry cleaner, the more expensive the clothes are, the more you can’t help but toss and care. This should be the same in every world.

  So Xiao Wenxing didn't put these clothes in the washing machine after struggling for a long time. Instead, he went to the sink and found a sink to start watering. That's all, you should wash the clothes by yourself. Although hand washing is not as good as dry cleaning, it is definitely better than dry cleaning. Rough machine washing does little damage to clothes.

  Mo Yunxi in the living room watched the financial news attentively, and realized that Xiao Wenxing seemed to have never come out of the bathroom, and there had been some faint sound of water in the bathroom. When it was a little strange, Mo Yunyi turned his head and saw Xiao Wenxing's hand Came out with wet clothes, looking for something everywhere.

  After Xiao Wenxing finished washing his clothes, he habitually went to find a place to dry them, but he couldn't find them after searching around, only to realize that the clothes in this world are probably not dried, but all dried.

  Thinking that if you do not machine wash and only dry the clothes, the damage to the clothes should not be that big. Xiao Wenxing immediately went to the washing machine, turned on the drying function, carefully put the washed clothes in, and set the lowest temperature drying. dry program.

  After everything was done, Xiao Wenxing straightened up with satisfaction, only feeling that he had completed a major project, but after turning around, Xiao Wenxing was shocked because a figure was standing straight behind him, and he didn't know how long he had been standing.

  Mo Yunxi helped Xiao Wenxing who was frightened, lowered his eyes to look at Xiao Wenxing, then reached out to hold Xiao Wenxing's wet hand, pulled it in front of him, spread it out, and saw the slender and fair-looking hand in the palm of his hand. All his fingertips were a little red. Combined with the sound of water he had heard before and the wet clothes, what else could he not understand? Mo Yun said, "You washed the clothes by hand?"

  Xiao Wenxing was a little embarrassed. The other party's sudden grasp of his hand made him a little uncomfortable, but when he heard Mo Yunxi's question, Xiao Wenxing nodded and explained, "Well, hand washing does less damage to clothes."

  Mo Yunxi looked at Xiao Wenxing without thinking . He sighed in his heart, little fool, do you like yourself so much, even your own clothes are willing to do the laborious hand-washing.

  Mo Yunyi's heart was complicated, and all kinds of emotions were surging, but he couldn't tell what it was, but he was silent for a long time, and finally said softly: "What do you want to eat tomorrow?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
75.2K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
255K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...