[BL] The Protagonist's Halo h...

By Erishi_An

The Protagonist's Halo has Opened Up [Quick Wear] 主角光环开大了[快穿] Author 优乐北 Status 83 Chapters Description Accid... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
3.1
3.2-4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10-11
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4-5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5

1.4

6.3K 179 16
By Erishi_An

After seeing Sheng Huasen off, Qi Xiuyuan also took the opportunity to leave. When Lu Posong came back, he saw Wei Xicheng cracking with a cell phone.

    "Playing games?" Lu Bosong poured a cup of tea, glanced around the cup on the table, and saw that there was no tea left in the cup belonging to Sheng Huasen.

    What is the important thing that can make his friend lose his composure and break his previous habit. Before he came, he would not move because of disgust.

    Glancing at Zhu Xingyuan, who was still fighting with mobile games, he groaned in his heart, and then immediately smiled, he was really old and wanted to think more.

    Wei Xicheng kept on his hands and said to Lu Posong, "I'm coming to school today. You have to talk to my dad later to save him from teaching me all day long."

    "You didn't come to class." Lu Posong took a sip of tea leisurely, "I will tell your dad the truth."

."Grandpa Lu! Ah! I'm dead again." Wei Xicheng threw his phone on the sofa, and as soon as his eyes rolled, he picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Lu Posong.

    "You said, what's the use of me coming to class here. I haven't missed what I should have learned."

    "Not yet? I heard that your professional tutor gave your paper a zero score last time?" Lu Posong stared at the attentive Wei Xicheng with some playfulness.

    Wei Xicheng picked up the phone, "However you like."

    "Give up so soon? I'm still counting on you to beat my back." Lu Posong shook his head and took a sip of tea.

    "You can just say no."

    "Hahaha, let's be honest, how can you enjoy the joy of teasing Sun? Oh, let's start with the stinky boy!"

    It was noon when he came out of the conference room, Wei Xicheng called Meng Tao.

."We won't pick it up tomorrow."

    Meng Tao reacted for a long time before remembering that Wei Xicheng was talking about racing, "Why?"

    "He Qi Yiming said he would compare?"

    To Meng Tao's ears, the voice on the other end of the phone was filled with disdain.

    "But, do they think we're cowardly?" Meng Tao's tone was a little uncertain, "Qi Yiming, shouldn't that bastard seize this opportunity to kill us?"

    Wei Xicheng walked on the road holding his mobile phone, and said indifferently, "He has no chance."

    "What!" Meng Tao seemed to bump into something over there, "My brother, what do you want to do?"

.Wei Xicheng smiled, the indifference just now disappeared, and even the aura of the whole body changed, "Because I want to study hard to be a good child, so that everyone will change their minds about me."

    After he finished speaking, he ignored Meng Tao, who had become confused on the other end of the phone. He turned off the phone and stepped forward to knock on the car's window.

    The car window slowly rolled down, revealing Sheng Huasen's handsome face.

    "What's up?"

    "Why haven't you left yet?" Wei Xicheng felt that he was really elegant and reserved.

    Probably... maybe the lines are not good enough.

    Sheng Huasen looked at the little tiger tooth that the boy showed slightly, raised his eyebrows in a rare way, and sounded a little dissatisfied, "You really want me to leave soon?"

    "of course not!".Wei Xicheng will not give up any chance to get in touch with the man in front of him, and at the same time it can let him observe and to some extent prevent the failure of the Zhu family, why not do it, "I want to ask if you can take me for a ride. ?"

    Sheng Huasen pondered for a while, with a calm expression, "Get in the car."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the young man outside hurriedly circled to the other side, opened the car door and got in, as if he was afraid that he would regret it in the next second.

    Sheng Huasen looked at Wei Xicheng's head that kept looking around, and then looked at his hand on the seat. He had the urge to touch the boy again.

    This feeling is too strange and abrupt. He only saw this person for the first time last night, and just seeing this person the next day made him change his mood, and even made him greedy.

    Sheng Huasen took a deep look at Wei Xicheng.

.The atmosphere in the car became quiet and weird, and Wei Xicheng felt that Sheng Huasen's icy gaze on him was like being stared at by a cold-blooded animal.

    This is really too good, he has to learn to learn.

    But for now, it's better to pretend that you don't know anything.

    The uncomfortable feeling is fleeting, and you don't need to think about it to know that Sheng Huasen has withdrawn his eyes.

    Ask Wei Xicheng to say that Sheng Huasen is simply terrifying and capricious. It seems that he does not know enough about the script, and he has not analyzed such an important character trait.

    "Go to Fulouzhai." Sheng Huasen sent a message to his assistant, pushing the upcoming meeting to the afternoon.

    "Invite me to dinner?" Wei Xicheng tried his best not to let himself look at Sheng Huasen's mobile phone screen, so as not to catch any commercial secrets and get into trouble, so he simply turned his head and admired the unchanging scenery outside the window.
.In Sheng Huasen's view, he was an awkward child, still sulking because of what happened in the conference room just now. He wasn't impatient about this, and he felt a little joy in it.

    "Ok."

    He suppressed the feeling in his heart and tried his best to answer in a normal tone. He would not do anything abnormal until things were clarified.

    "I'm sorry for the bad experience I brought you before." Sheng Huasen said, "Let's get to know you again, Sheng Huasen."

    As soon as Wei Xicheng turned his head, he saw the slender and clean hand placed in front of him. This time, he did not hold it in a hurry, but raised his eyebrows and glanced at Sheng Huasen before slowly holding his hand.

    "Zhu Xingyuan."

.In fact, when he came to knock on Sheng Huasen's car window, Wei Xicheng also saved a point. If Sheng Huasen didn't like himself in the conference room, he would not take the initiative to reach out.

    In an environment without others, Sheng Huasen's attitude is more real, and Sheng Huasen's attitude at this time indeed proves that he actually has no ill feelings towards himself.

    Then maybe there is a shortcut in front of you that can save you a lot of trouble.

    Wei Xicheng lowered his eyes, and there was a flash of light in his eyes. He was not stupid and knew what the most powerful conditions were for him.

    The carriage fell silent again, and Sheng Huasen felt the uproar in his heart again at the moment of shaking hands. This time, he was prepared and did not lose his temper again.

    It was the first time in his life that Sheng Huasen encountered such an inexplicable situation, and he had no idea what impact it would have on him.

.The beautiful music rang, Meng Tao's phone.

    "What's wrong?" Wei Xicheng listened to the voice over there, and the smile on his face didn't stop. "Where do you want to go, what can I do to him? You think too much."

    The voice on the phone was a little high, and Sheng Huasen could hear the content of the call without much effort.

    "Brother, don't be impulsive! If you get involved, your old man won't be able to hold you back."

    "Fuck you, can I still not know?" Wei Xicheng scolded with a smile.

    Meng Tao was relieved, "Then push it with them."

    "Well." Wei Xicheng hung up the phone and met Sheng Huasen's gaze, "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

    As he spoke, he wiped his face and looked at the palm of his hand.

    Nothing at all.

    "no.".Sheng Huasen's voice was a little hoarse, "What's the trouble with you?"

    "Hey, what trouble can I have that can't be solved?" Wei Xicheng rolled his eyes in disdain and started putting on eye drops, "It's just a bed bug, and it's annoying and can't be beaten to death. Their whole family is like this."

    Sheng Huasen nodded clearly.

    "Do you want to cooperate with Qi's?" Wei Xicheng asked casually, then quickly waved his hand with a straight face, "Don't get me wrong, it's better to inquire about the other's reputation before cooperating."

    For this obvious thought, Sheng Huasen could see it at a glance, but he didn't say anything. He chuckled softly, "How about working with you?"

    "Of course it's fine!" Wei Xicheng hurriedly agreed, as if realizing that he was in a hurry, he coughed and said slowly, "You better talk to my dad, I'm not very interested."

    "Then what are you interested in?" .Sheng Huasen's voice was low and full of temptation.

    "Me?" Wei Xicheng tilted his head indifferently and pursed his mouth, "What do I like when I'm not doing my job, my dad said so."

    "You don't like your major?"

    Wei Xicheng silently praised Mr. Sheng, and he really heard the main point all at once.

    "Well, it's okay, not particularly annoying." Wei Xicheng turned to Sheng Huasen and said, "Actually, my professional grades are not particularly bad."

    "The kind that gets zero marks for the paper?"

    "You man, tsk tsk." Wei Xicheng smacked his lips, "Emotional intelligence can't be saved."

    Sheng Huasen also suddenly wanted to tease the little leopard yesterday. He would never say such things before, but just as he was about to say something to remedy it, the car stopped.

    "Boss, here we are." .The driver was afraid that if he didn't stop, he would have a heart attack by the little brother behind him.

    In just this short trip today, I saw a few faces of my boss that I haven't seen in a thousand years.

    He dared to use his ten-year salary guarantee. If his boss had low emotional intelligence, Shengshi would have closed down long ago.

    "Well, get out of the car."

    The two got out of the car one after the other. Wei Xicheng looked at the back of the man in front of him. He didn't pay much attention to it before, but looking at it now, he really deserves to be a man who can stand shoulder to shoulder with "True Son of Destiny Qi Yilin".

    The shoulders are wide, the waist is strong, the legs are still long, and it can't be perfect.

    Taking advantage of this free time, Wei Xicheng revisited the question-and-answer scene in the car, um, all the problems that should have come down, not a few things that should be exposed, and a lot of eye drops that should be put on the ground.

    more perfect.

.Zhu Xingyuan is not a temperament that can hide his thoughts. If he is too sophisticated, he will also arouse suspicion. It is better to expose his thoughts clearly like this, and the effect will be better.

    Wei Xicheng noticed that there was someone beside him, and it turned out that he had unknowingly walked to Sheng Huasen's side.

    "Let's go, I'm starving." After speaking, Wei Xicheng ignored the president Shanda, who had deliberately slowed down to wait for him, and stepped into the private room, leaving Sheng Huasen and the lobby manager behind.

    Sheng Huasen, who was behind, smiled and followed.

    The lobby manager looked at the two of them, and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. It is not easy to be a manager these days, and he has to face a powerful and powerful human-shaped air conditioner and a lawless young master.

    "This is your store?" Wei Xicheng looked around the private room, "Not bad, I'll see you in the news in a few days?"

."Almost. The Shengshi branch has moved here, just waiting for the announcement. Menu."

    "Go ahead, order it. You're doing such a big business, it's too powerful." Wei Xicheng put his arms on the table, trying to get a wave of favorability, so he held his cheeks and stared at his face, earnestly and artificially patted it. bullshit.

    "Teach you next week." Sheng Huasen handed the menu to the manager, "Drinks...Give him a cup of yogurt, I'll keep it as usual."

    "Grandpa is an adult! I want wine!"

    Sheng Huasen signaled that the manager could go, and then looked at the fried leopard with his chin raised high.

    Zhu Xingyuan's appearance is actually very small, and if he goes out the door, if he is sixteen or seventeen years old, some people believe it.

    "What's the sincerity of your apology?!"

    "Health is more important." .Sheng Huasen said slowly, completely unaffected by Wei Xicheng, "There is a chef here who is very good at cooking Sichuan cuisine."

    Wei Xicheng was apprehensive, the original owner liked spicy food, but he couldn't eat spicy food.

    It shouldn't be a coincidence that yogurt or something, it's because this person knows that he likes to drink yogurt, and he really has eyes and eyes. Wei Xicheng gritted his teeth, "Mr. Sheng is really amazing, he even knows what kind of dishes I like to eat."

    "This is my sincerity."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 503 97
Novel Summary The most awesome thing that the timid and shy Wen Zhichu did in his life was to save two elementary school students who were crossing t...
109K 2.5K 200
Lin Zhi died in a man-made disaster, and was bound by something that claimed to be a redemption system after his death. System: Dear! It is detected...
54.9K 1.2K 61
"not mine" Sheng Yang transmigrated into a green tea male lead in a BG novel. This male lead is scheming and loves to pretend to be pitiful, so as to...