Dawnbreaker | Xiao x Reader

By Amy201906

A Xiao x Reader story by me (Adventures of my favorite Genshin Impact Characters from Teyvat, Mihoyo, Hoyover... More

Cast & Inspiration
Prologue
A/n for 100K Special
โญ๏ธLanded from the sky๐ŸŒŸ
โ›ˆStormterror sighting
๐ŸžExploring the town๐Ÿƒ
Meeting Venti and Diluc
The lyre and the dragon
Defeating Stormterror
Dvalin
Return the Lyre
๐Ÿฅ‚Dawn Winery๐Ÿบ
Dark Knight Hero
๐ŸบThe Wolves of Wolvedom๐ŸŒฒ
News for Diluc
Darknight's Alibi and Ally
๐ŸŽ‰Farewell party๐Ÿฅ‚
Xiangling in Springvale
Li Yue Rite of Descension
Meeting the Adepti
๐ŸƒWangshu Inn Xiao๐Ÿ‚
Meeting Zhongli
Madame Ping
Bubu Pharmecy
Floating Jade Palace
The battle with Tartaglia
Protect Liyue Harbor
โ„๏ธGanyu's training๐Ÿ
โš”๏ธTraining with Xiao๐Ÿ‘บ
๐ŸฆŠChilde's rematch๐Ÿณโš”๏ธ
Time to visit Monstadt
๐ŸƒVenti's advice and gift๐ŸŽ
โ„๏ธDragonspine Skyfrost Nail๐ŸŒจ
Xiao's meeting with Zhongli
Lantern rite Start
Meeting Xiao again
Lantern rite friends
๐ŸฎLantern Rite Comissionsโ›ฉ
Xiao the real Adeptus
Lantern Rite Games
๐ŸŽ†Lantern Rite Fireworks๐ŸŽ‡
Confession
Childe and Teucer
Ruin guards and Adeptus
Monstadt comissions again
Windblume Festival
Windblume games
Peculiar Wonderland
Xiao's birthday
Venti's quest
Albedo's research
Childe joins the team
Meeting Dainsleif
Traces of Abyss Herald
Wolvendom's field tiller
"We will be reunited"
Seriniteapot
Teapot Abode friends
Zhongli's quest
Zhongli joins the team
Wangsheng Tang Hutao
Dainsleif, Y/N, Xiao special
Windtrace event
Monstadt Nobles
Eula the Spindrift Knight
Eula's lessons
Lawrence clan & The Fatui
Mona's Apprentices
10k Reads special
Dodoco and islands
Flying and Sailing
Treasures and Lunch
More visitors
Magu Kenki and puzzles
Dodo King surprise
๐ŸMeeting Kazuha (Canadian Aether)
โšก๏ธInazuma๐Ÿ”ฎ
25k Special
โ„๏ธKamisato Ayaka & comissionsโš”๏ธ
Yoimiya and comissions
A Statue of Visions
Meeting Gorou and Teppei
Teppei and friends
Kujou Sara's Challenge
Watasumi Island & Swordfish II Unit
Fort Mumei investigations
Visions and Delusions
Training and Proof
Judgment of Lightning & Eternity
Oni or Demon?
Crimson Oni, Blue Oni
Itto joins the team
Rebuild Jade Chamber
Seagazing and Ice crane
Operas and Wondercore
Test of the Sea
80K special
The chasm fields
Chasm maze
Entering Sumeru
The Second Fatui Harbinger
Fontaine
Focalors and Furina's Last dance

Meeting Itto

396 12 2
By Amy201906

Yashiori Island

Xiao and I used elemental sight to track Itto.

"There he is!" Whispered Paimon from above us.

Xiao and I sneaked and hid inside a large bush.

"Got you now demon!" Hissed Xiao.

We then threw the beans onto Itto.

A rather cute whimpering sounded from Itto.

"Not beans!!!! Aghhhh!!!" Yelled Itto as he seemed to struggle breathing normally.

"Wait are you okay?!" I asked, suddenly feeling guilty for doing this.

He continued whimpering sadly and sniffed, impending a sneeze.

"It's alright, I got this, just gotta tough it out. I can take it...I can take it..." Mutters Itto.

"What should we do? He's having an allergic reaction, get Qiqi!" I ordered.

Xiao gave a nod and took out my teapot from my magical inventory.

"Qiqi, can you come here please?" I asked into the teapot.

Qiqi hopped out.

"Don't worry it's just my allergies!" Exclaimed Itto, shaking his head.

"Looks bad though..." Comments Paimon.

Qiqi nodded and worked her magic ice marble around Itto.

"All better." She says as she looks at Itto.

"Ahh, whew, that's hetter. That sure took a lot of me!" Breathed Itto, he then spotted Qiqi "Ah Zombie!" He yelled as he jumped up and was catched by Xiao.

Xiao gave him an fiery glare.

"Qiqi won't bite, she's a kid just like everyone else, maybe a bit more special..." Paimon replied.

"Oh." Replied Itto as he hopped off Xiao from holding him.

5 minutes later

"Ah that's better! That sure took a tow on me!" Exclaimed Itto, he then glared us, "Hey why'd you have to be so mean huh?! Surprise attacking me like that!" He exclaims as he eyed us.

"You can never be too careful of a suspect." I replied, shrugging.

"Oh! I get it! You're here to bring me in huh?! How in the world did you find me here?!" He asked.

"I have my ways." I smirked.

"Have you not heard of this famous traveler?!" Asked Xiao, glancing at me briefly before glaring at Itto.

"Uh... Oh wait you're the traveler who fought with the Raiden Shogun to cancel the Vision Hunt Decree!" Exclaimed Itto, pointing at me.

His expression looked like a kid at a surprise birthday party just now.

"And you're the one behind the robbery and kidnapping?!" I asked, roasting him.

Itto was taken aback for milisecond, but quickly regained his posture, "Yep that's right! All by myself! Nobody else!" He replied, "I am the boss after all of the Arataki Gang! I gotta nap that food and drink when low right? That's only natural." He replied with arms crossed, looking proud of himself.

"But don't you think stealing and kidnapping is wrong?!" Hissed Xiao, with arms crossed.

"Uh not when rich families will pay lots of mora to see them again! You know how it worke, don't you traveler?!" Asked Itto, eyeing me.

"What do you with the money anyways?" I asked.

"As the boss of the Arataki Gang, I gotta nab a little food and drink when we're running low. That's only natural, right?!" Replied Itto.

"At least you're honest and quick to admit this crime." Retorted Xiao as he gripped the polearm dangerously.

"I pack a mean punch, you know. I don't want to hurt any regular folks like you." Itto replies.

"Just answer us, did you kidnap the children and stole the food and supplies?!" Xiao asked impatiently.

"Hey!" Realized Itto for a second, "What's with all the questions, and are you seriously working with the Tenryou Comission to Arrest me?! After they tried Arresting you?!" He asked, staring at me this time.

"No way Demon! We've accepted this comission in Inazuma to bring you back!" Yelled Xiao.

"What' did  you say little one?! Go On... Say it to my face!!!" Challenged Itto as he glared at Xiao, not backing down.

"How dare you!" Hissed Xiao, taking out his Yaksha mask.

"Xiao Stop!" I yelled quickly as I reached for his arm.

"You have no respect for Adepti!" Thundered Xiao as he sprang up in the air and aimed his jade spears towards Itto.

Itto readied his claymore, and suddenly, "Let's roll!" He yelled as he suddenly threw a cow.

I wanted to laugh, and so I did.

"What's so funny?!" Asked Xiao, and then he saw the cow through his mask. The same cow  almost hit him if he didn't dash aside on time.

The adeptus in thousands of years never froze in the middle of a battle and stared at the small brown cow that wore a house around it.

"Mooo!" Yelled the cow as it glared at Xiao.

"Looks like we're having roast beef tonight!" Yelled Paimon.

"Lament!" Yelled Xiao as he aimed the jade spears onto Itto.

Itto drew out a heavy claymore and blocked each of the Xiao's periodic attacks.

"Oni! Comin' through!" Snarled Itto as his weapon suddenly grew larger into a huge deadly spiked,  geo claw bat.

The horn on his head was larger than before as he fought Xiao.

"This is epic!" Goes Paimon as she took my kamera and snapped a few photos.

"We should stop them!" I exclaimed.

"Right..." Goes Paimon.

"Xiao and Itto Please stop!" I yelled.

They didn't listen so I quickly drew out Dawnbreaker and summoned my anemo energy.

"Windblade!" I yelled.

That almost worked...

"Wind storm!" I yelled as I summoned a huge wind cyclone.

"Huh?" Asked Itto.

Dawnbreaker clashed with their weapons, stopping the battle.

"Guys stop!" I ordered, "This was a stupid fight and we should've never thrown beans at Itto the first place! And Maybe Itto's innocent in this case!" I yelled.

"Y/N is right... " began Paimon, "also a kid's here..."

Xiao quickly let his mask dissappear, along with his weapon and Itto quickly hid his weapon as well.

"Uncle Itto!" Called the little kid.

Uh oh.

I quickly let Dawnbreaker dissappear behind our back.

"Don't run so fast you might fall!" Scolded a granny gently.

"Daisuke!" Replied Itto happily.

"What's taking you so long! You said we would have a beetle fight today! Cmon! You promised Uncle Itto!" Jumped little Daisuke.

"Yeah that's right! Just still looking for a good beetle! Give me a bit more time, m'kay?" Asked Itto gently as he patted Daisuke's head.

And then Daisuke noticed Xiao and me standing there.

"Huh?! Who are they? Are you guys his friends too?" Asked the kid curiously, tilting his head at us.

"Uh yeah, that's right. I told them not to come! But what can I say? They were just worried that's all." Replied Itto, looking at Xiao and me.

"Yeah, what he said." I replied, smiling at the kid.

Xiao managed to fake a small smile at the kid before rolling his eyes.

"Uhm Uncle Itto, you don't look so good, don't fall over!" Goes the kid as he noticed Itto's allergies.

"Hehe, that's because Uncle Itto bumped into a tree branch while looking for a beetle. It's all good!" Replied Itto awkwardly, scratching his hair.

"Okay, Granny and I will head back now! Don't be long!" Replied Daisuke skipping away.

"Hehe yep! I'll be right there!" Waved Itto.

As they left, Paimon pinned Itto with questions.

"They escaped with me along with my boys of the Arataki Gang. If I didn't take them in, the Tenryou Comission would for sure." Replied Itto.

"If they're your family then you shouldn't have done things that will worry them!" Yelled Paimon.

"Listen, how about we make a deal, you two let me finish that beetle fight with Daisuke, and once we're done, you and I can finish that duel, if you win I'll come with you to Inazuma cuty." Began Itto as he looked at me, then Xiao.

"Of course, you won't be fighting Y/N, you'll be fighting me again." Replied Xiao with arms crossed.

"Yes, Mr. Adeptus." Replied Itto, glaring at Xiao.

"That's Conqueror of Demons to you!" Hissed Xiao.

"Whatever, Adeptus Xiao." Replied Itto, walking away from Xiao.

Sheesh these two...

"So it's a deal then? You better not trick us." Goes Paimon.

"I won't. If you win, You won't hear a peep outa me. Why? Cuz I'm an Oni of my word." Replied Itto.

"It's a deal then...as for the kid..." I replied, "the kid and Granny Oni should stay out of this."

"Okay, I know what to do." Nodded Itto, "also feel free to come along," replied Itto, Saves you worrying that I might skedaddle." He added.

Later that afternoon

We then helped Itto look for purple beetles.

Apparantly Itto has had 800 beetle fights.

He knows how to choose the right beetle for a beetle fight. Just judgibg from shape, size and even patterns on its body. Also even the beetle's personality!

"Your Onikabuto's gotta be in the right headspace as well! If not then it's instant game over!" Replied Itto as he looked for beetles.

Itto found a small beetle, and then Paimon found a huge, gigantic beetle.

"Paimon how are you able to carry that-" I began, picking up the giant bug.

I quickly gave it to Xiao.

"Hey wait Onikabuto, that sounds like Kaburo from Pokemon..." I began.

"What's a pokémon?!" All three now had their eyes on me, forgetting the beetle.

"I'll explain to you guys another day, maybe during lunch or dinner." I replied.

Xiao nodded.

"Okay." Goes Paimon.

"Alright." Replied Itto.

We then went up to meet with Daisuke.

"Uncle Itto! You're back! Let's battle!" Called Daisuke.

Itto's "Little Nimble Ninja lost"

"Nooo! This the 8th time I lost!" Yelled Itto.

And then Paimon proudly placed the giant, extra large beetle in front of Daisuke's now small looking beetle.

"And now time for the Crimson Cyclone!" Yells Paimon as she imitated Itto's voice.

I giggled, and Xiao tried so hard to not laugh but failed.

He quickly maintained his adeptal composure after that little laugh.

"No! I don't believe it! I lost!" Realized Daisuke as he watched Paimon's beetle threw his beetle onto the table.

"Hey Paimon, why don't we give the giant beetle to Daisuke or Itto?" I asked.

"Okay! You can have it!" Replied Paimon as she gave the giant beetle to Daisuke.

"Ooohhh really?!" Asked the little boy.

"Yes, it's all yours." Replied Paimon.

"Thank you!" Replied the little boy.

We were about to walk away with Itto but then Daisuke stopped us.

"Wait are you guys really his friends or are you from the Tenryou comission?!" Asked Daisuke.

"We're his acquaintences." I replied, smiling as best I can.

"Please don't take Uncle Itto away! He didn't do anything wrong!" Yelled Daisuke, running towards us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 772 14
โ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š™๐šž๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š. โž Thousands of years ago, the Adepti fought Osia...
57.4K 1.9K 11
"....You're just like him..." "You even look like... Him.." "I feel like... I'm seeing his ghost...." "...Is it more than just a vessel..?" "I feel l...
620K 21.5K 26
Xiao, the Guardian Yaksha that serves for Rex Lapis was conquering demons on the West mountain. That seems to connect to the heavens and stars. And t...
226K 5.9K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~แฏฝโฅแชฅแดฅแชฅโฅแฏฝ~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...