Blending In » h.s

By stylesisbaeaf

Cammie Scott ends up in a all-boys summer school for a whole month because of a bet she lost with her friends... More

Before You Read
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Final Author's Note

Five

410 13 9
By stylesisbaeaf

Cammie;

It was around 7 pm when we got back from the trip, and we had an hour to whatever we wanted until dinner.

I was currently sat in a puff at the lounge room, with the boys. We were playing truth or dare, and things were starting to get weird.

"Alex, truth or dare?" Adam asks when the improvised beer bottle he spun pointed in the guy's direction.

Alex pondered for a bit before answering. "Dare."

Adam snickered. "Lick Eric's bellybutton."

Alex hesitated but did it anyway, leaning over to the other boy and reluctantly stuck his tongue out, swiping it across his bellybutton. The room interrupted with laughter as he got up and ran to the nearest bathroom to wash his mouth.

The bottle was spun again after Alex came back, and this time it landed on me.

"Cameron, truth or dare?" Alex asks.

"Dare." I say flatly, raising an eyebrow at him. I see Harry leaning sideways to whisper something I couldn't make out in Alex's ear.

He smirks slightly when he catches me watching their interaction closely. Alex listens to him before nodding in agreement, bumping his fist against Harry's as he grins.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Styles." He says and the guys around me cackle loudly, a few of them whistling and catcalling at us.

Harry's smirk stretches even more as he wiggles his eyebrows at me in a seductive way.

I pretend to gag and stand up, only to be followed by him out of the room. Harry stays silent as he leads me to what I assumed was the janitor's closet, since it had cleaning products on shelves and a broom in the left corner.

The closet was almost completely dark, only a tiny bit of light coming from the small window. I could barely make out Harry's face, but I sure felt his presence in behind me.

He presses me against the door forcefully as soon as I step into the room, hitting my back roughly against the old, wooden material.

I push him away from me almost immediately, making him stumble back a little.

"What the hell was that back there?"

Harry ignored my question, asking me another as his green eyes were narrowed at me. "Is your name even Cameron?"

"What are you on about?" I asked perplexed. "Of course my name is-"

"Cut the shit," He growled. "I know about your little secret. Now spill."

"How did you-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I'm a very observant guy, Cameron, or whatever your name is, I'm one of those people that notice tiny details about people that others seem to not acknowledge. And I've been watching you closely since day one." He says, taking a step closer to me.

"My name's Cameron but I usually just go by Cammie." I tell him, talking in my real voice now, and really fast due to my nervous state.

"Well Cammie, don't get me wrong, I was fairly impressed with your acting skills, and I could've been easily fooled like Adam and Zayn were if I didn't pay so much attention to your actions." Harry said and pulled the wig off my head, tossing it to the floor over his shoulder as I gasped, watching him then pull my hair out of its pony tail, the blonde locks now on display.

"Do you recall last night when I asked you if you weren't much of a talker?" He asks, trailing the back of his hand against my cheek as I nod, not trusting my voice right now.

"You didn't even notice that you answered my question with that girly voice of yours, did you?"

My eyes suddenly widened as my mouth went completely dry. Did I really do that? Shit. Before I can say anything else Harry continues.

"I figured you didn't. And remember earlier today when you and I jumped of off that rock?" He trails his fingers across my right collarbone. "Your shirt rode up because of the wind, exposing your cute little breasts to me." He smiles mockingly as my breath hitches.

"T-that doesn't make any sense, I had the wraps on..." I shakily say and he laughs reaching his hand to his back pocket.

"Oh you mean these?" He asks, showing me a piece of fabric really similar to the one my wraps are made of and I wanted so badly to slap him across the face for keeping it. "You dropped like half of it when you fell, you were very lucky that the other guys didn't see tough." He tells me.

"Why didn't you tell them then?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow challengely. He shrugs, letting his hands fall to my waist as he pulls me closer to his body.

I put my hands against his shoulders to stop his actions, but he doesn't seem bothered at all by me trying to push him away from me, it's like he was expecting this to happen.

"I guess I'm just too selfish," He quietly confesses. "Imagine what would happen if I told every guy in school that there's a hot chick sleeping in the same dorm room as me? They would always be all over you." He says and I blush at his comment.

When I don't respond, Harry leans in for a kiss, making me quickly turn my head to the side to escape it. He quickly pulls away after that and I hear him laughing quietly to himself, probably also expecting that reaction from me.

"Now tell me, why is a cute little girl like you in an all boys summer school, claiming to be a guy?" He asks as he wraps his hands around my tiny wrists and pulls my arms to go around his neck.

I hesitantly let them rest there, having to stand on my tippy toes to be able to maintain better eye contact with him.

"I... can't tell you." I say, looking into his pale green eyes, watching as he furrows his brows.

"Tell me." He demands and I break eye contact with him for a second, before I look into his pretty eyes again.

"Don't laugh." I warn him.

He has a amused smile on his face as he speaks. "'Can't really make any promises, pumpkin."

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry. Can you tell me now?"

"Are you really that curious?"

"Yes."

I look at him in defeat as I inhale deeply through my nose before I speak. "It was a dare I had to do because of a bet I lost with my best friend." I tell him and he chuckles softly before laying his head on my shoulder, his soft curls brushing my cheek as he did so. I shuddered slightly.

"When you see your friend again, please give her pops for coming up with that." He says.

I shoot him my chilliest glare, removing my arms from their spot around his neck and crossed them over my chest.

"What are you going to do once we get out of here? Are you going to tell them?" I ask more harshly than I entended, earning a grin form Harry.

"I won't tell them," He says and I open my mouth to thank him but he keeps talking. "If, you promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that I can have you to myself whenever I want." Harry smirks.

I scoff. "There's no way in hell I'll ever agree to that."

"Alright. But just imagine in how much trouble you and your friends would be in with the law and the principal if I told them everything I know." He sings in a irritating tone, pouting mockingly at me afterwards.

I thought for a bit before answering him. "Fine."

"Woah, really?" Harry genuinely seemed surprised.

"Of course not!" I say incredulously, watching as he rolls his eyes.

"C'mon I know you find me at least the tiniest bit hot."

I snort and avoid eye contact with him. "I most certainly do not."

Harry snickers. "I see the way you look at me you know? You look at me like you want me to pound you hard from behind against a wall or something."I grimace at his words, making him laugh quietly at me. He then continues.

"You give me this look of pure lust and even if it happens unintentionally, I know you are at least physically attracted to me."

I feel mortified as I look at him, and I'm sure my cheeks are now a cherry color from his words.

Before I can even for a sentence in my head, Harry leans his body against mine, making me feel pratically every inch of him against me.

His hands find a place at my waist, where he squeezes slightly at the skin with his fingers as he slowly makes eye contact with me.

"Is this okay with you or is it too much?" He refers to our position at the moment. "Do you want me to stop?" Harry asks quietly, leaning his forehead on mine gently.

My arms, that had been hanging beside my body this whole time due to me being unsure of where to place them, rest comfortably on his chest.

"Don't stop." I smile at him.

He smiles back, nudging his nose against my temple in a sweet gesture.

"Never would've guessed you were the 'sweet and caring' type." I tell him, slipping a hand through the back of his head to play with his curls.

Harry grins. "'M not. Just really trying to not get kicked in the balls for trying to get to first base with you so I'm acting nice and respectable." He teases and I roll my eyes.

"You act all tough and all that but I bet you're the most adorable guy on earth when you're alone with a girl."

"Oh shut up, will you." Harry says, obviously annoyed, but when I see a faint blush come across his cheeks, I know I was right.

"You're cute when you blush." I blurt out, not really meaning to.

Harry groans in annoyance and I furrow my eyebrows, dropping my arms from him as he does the same and steps back.

He brings a hand up to his hair, twisting the locks slightly in between his fingers. He sighs afterwards, looking at the door behind me.

"Do you thing the seven minutes have passed yet?" He asks and I shrugg.

"Probably."

Just as I said this Harry pushed me aside and opened the door and left, leaving me there to tie my hair up and put the wig back on the best I could, since I didn't have a mirror to see if it was well positioned.

I walked into the lounge room after, noticing that, apparently, the guys kept playing without us.

Harry was sat on a puff in front of a small flat screen on a more distant corner of the room and I walked over, sitting in a puff near his, leaving about a two feet distance in between us.

That made him scoff a little under his breath before he reached for the remote control from the small table across from him, gripping it harshly in his large hand as he started flipping through the channels.

Suddently Alex comes running toward us from the other side of the room, speaking rather loudly. "You guys did seven minutes and thirty seven seconds." He informed, and Harry rudely ignored him, continuing to try and find something interesting to watch.

"Have you seen Zayn or Adam?" I ask Alex nicely, not forgetting to make my voice sound deeper. Harry glances at me questionably but doesn't say anything, focosing his attention mainly on the screen.

"Oh... they're playing soccer outside with Roshon and Mark." He replied before turning around and jogging back to the circle.

So that was the other guy's name from earlier today.

I stood up to go outside and meet the others, before I remembered that I don't really know where the field is.

"Harry?" I call him, but he still has his eyes glued to the tv, where some abc family show is playing. "Can you tell me how to get to the field?"

He turns the volume of the TV down. "I don't know, can I?" He snaps, making me roll my eyes, annoyed.

"Just tell me how to get there." I mumble.

"I'll show you." Harry grumbled, standing up and walking fast in front of me, making me quicken my pace to keep up with him.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading, let me know what you think of the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
201K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...