Blending In » h.s

De stylesisbaeaf

Cammie Scott ends up in a all-boys summer school for a whole month because of a bet she lost with her friends... Mais

Before You Read
Prologue
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Final Author's Note

Three

442 13 10
De stylesisbaeaf

Cammie;

I woke up saturday morning with my phone vibrating on the pillow beside me, signaling that I had just received a text message.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes lazily, extending my hand to grab the vibrating object.

I quickly unlocked it, and scrolled through my messages, finding two unread ones.

Mom: hi sweetie! dad and I hope that you've been enjoying yourself there in the all girl camp and that you've made some new friends! call us whenever you can!

Maya💩: so how did you do on your first week?

I decided to reply to Maya first, since the text had been received last friday at 8pm. I would call my parents at lunch or something.

Cammie: better than I was expecting actually, sorry for not answering earlier btw

I soon received a reply from her.

Maya💩: It's fine. Now, I want details, tell me everything

I proceeded to tell her about the school and the guys, especially about Harry and how freaking hot I found him.

Almost an hour later, I heard shuffling behind me, only to find Adam standing beside his bed.

He glanced at me before he took a few steps toward me and extended his hand to mess up my 'hair'.

"Morning." He groggily says, making me chuckle at his exhausted state. "Want to help me wake up Harry?" He asks and I shake my head, leaning back into my pillow and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nah man, he's all yours."

Adam huffs after hearing my response, going over to Harry's side of the bed, where he is still sleeping peacefully.

He's lying on his stomach and has his hands tucked under the pillow while snoring softly, his curls lying messily around his face.

I see from the corner of my eye Adam grabbing a baseball bat from a nearby shelf.

"Are you going to hit him?" I whisper-yell worriedly, sitting up in my spot.

"Of course not. I was planning to caress him with it." He answers sarcastically and I frown, watching him get closer to Harry, who's now lying on his back.

He brings the bat down and it hits Harry's lower stomach, a small grunt leaving Harry's lips afterwards as he turns to lay on his side, with his back facing Adam.

Adam brings the bat down again, this time hitting him in the groin, Harry's pitiful groan being the only sound heard in the room. He sits up slowly, his hands covering his lower region as he glares at his friend.

"Rise and shine Styles, we're almost late for breakfast." Adam exclaims, tossing the bat to the floor carelessly and leaving the room in his pajamas.

Harry rolled his eyes after the boy left. "Rise and shine, we're almost late for breakfast." He imitates Adam in a high pitched voice, under his breath.

I couldn't help but giggle at his imitation, and his pale green eyes fixed on mine as he acknowledged my presence in the room. He smirked slightly, before running a hand through his unruly curls.

"Morning Cam," He rasps, standing up from the bed as he extends his fist to me. I look up at him, not knowing what to do and he chuckles. "Just bump your fist against mine." He explains and I almost face palmed right there.

"Right, sorry." I mumble, bumping my fist against his.

Harry only shook his head, a little smirk playing on his pink lips as he spun and stood shirtless in front of a mirror he had near his bed, and attempted to sort out the mess his hair was in.

He sighed in defeat minutes later, deciding to let his hair to its thing. "I'm heading out now." He informs me, going over to the door, shirtless and barefoot.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask amused.

"Right, my phone." He says, grabbing the object from his bedside table and shoved it in his sweatpants back pocket. "Thanks man."

"How about some shoes?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. "And maybe a shirt?"

Harry shrugs. "It's Saturday. We rarely even get dressed before eleven in a regular day around here." He snickers, leaving the room. A couple minutes after he left, the other guys in the room started to wake up.

I finally got off my bed, feeling a huge urge to clean the mess in the room. These guys were just so disorganized and it was driving my ocd crazy.

After making my bed, I took a quick shower and changed into my guy clothes, before I headed down to the cafeteria to have breakfast with the boys.

When I reached their table with my tray, I saw Adam complaining to a shirtless Zayn about the amount of waffles he got on his plate. I greeted them, plopping down beside an also shirtless, Harry.

"Hey man." Zayn greets me and I smile at him, biting into my apple.

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask no one in particular.

"Alex told me we're going to do some army training shit at the beach." Some random guy answered from the other side of the table. I only hummed in response, as the rest of the boys cheered.

Why guys like exercise so much, I'll never understand.

+

Sitting in between Adam and Harry on the bus was one of the worst choices I've made so far.

They kept slapping each other and arguing over stupid shit, and, with me being in the middle, I ended up being hit on accident several times by the pair.

The worst part of it was definitely the spitting contest.

I thanked god when the bus finally came to a stop, meaning we had reached our destiny. I took my seat belt off swiftly, shoving Adam off his seat beside me, so I could pass.

"Damn." I heard Harry mutter behind me, laughing at Adam afterwards.

I climbed down from the bus along with ten more guys and stood beside Zayn while we waited outside for the others.

They got out a couple seconds later, Adam with his arm around Harry's shoulder in a friendly way, while Harry on the other hand kept trying to push him off.

I glared at them angrily and the pair snickered, Harry finally succeeding in shoving Adam's arm off him. They had thankfully, changed into swimming trunks, and finally put some shirts on.

Harry was wearing a white thank top that showed off the tattoos on his arms, black swimming trunks, ray ban sunglasses and some white converse on his feet.

Adam wore a light blue t-shirt, white swimming trunks and flip flops on his feet. Zayn wore something similar to him, except his shirt was a dark blue color.

One of the teachers told us that we had to follow a path to get to the beach, which I was perfectly okay with until we had to jump from a rock to the sand, the rock being 10 feet away from the sand.

The majority of the guys weren't really faced by the height, jumping immediately without second guessing their choices.

Adam and Zayn jumped ahead of me, and when it was my turn I gulped loudly, taking a step back and let the guy behind me pass, I walked to the end of the line, to have time to think and gain courage to actually do it.

Harry stood there talking to some guy, I think his name was Nate, but I'm not tok sure.

"Weren't you in the front about thirty seconds ago?" The boy asks me and Harry spins around to face me.

"Uh, yeah." I lamely answer. The boy looks at me oddly before he shrugs and pulls out his phone, scrolling boredly trough it. The line starts to get smaller and my anxiety kicks in.

My breath hitches as I get closer to the edge of the rock, almost jumping when I decide against it and sit in a nearby stone.

"You're afraid of heights aren't you?" Harry asks from behind me and I turn to him, scoffing.

"No, of course not." I grumble and Harry raises an eyebrow at me as I sigh, breaking eye contact with him. "Yes."

"It's fine. I used to be too." He tells me, taking his ray bans off and hanging them in the collar of his thank top.

"How did you get over it?" I ask curiously.

"My best friend Louis took me skydiving." Harry says with a faint grin. "I almost shat myself, but it was worth it I guess." He admits, making me laugh.

"C'mon I'll help ya." He says, grabbing my wrist in his large hand. He gestured me to sit down on the edge, his leg brushing mine as I did so. He released my wrist, jumping and looking at me from his spot on the sand.

"Alright, now, just close your eyes tightly and do it." He says. "I'll catch you, don't worry." Harry promises smiling up at me. I nod, not giving it much thought and jumped.

Harry obviously didn't catch me, and I ended up falling on my knees on the sand, standing up only to find him quietly laughing at me.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, let's go." The amusement in his voice was evident as he shook his head, the two of us following after the others.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

781K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...