𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Від GaurishaRastogi

Vansh Raisinghania is one of the richest business tycoon and Black mafia king of world who have almost all st... Більше

♡Character Sketch♡
Prologue
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 2🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 3🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 4🌹♡
Note
♡🌹CHAPTER 5🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 6🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 7🌹♡
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 9🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 10🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 11🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 12🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 13🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 14🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 15🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 16🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 17🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 18🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 20🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 21🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 22🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 23🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 24🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 25🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 26🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 27🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 28🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 29🌹♡
Os Series
♡🌹CHAPTER 30🌹♡
Ch -31

♡🌹CHAPTER 19🌹♡

1.9K 206 58
Від GaurishaRastogi

After the reception,  all guests start to leave one by one by passing time.....soon everyone leave and Vansh was busy with Aangre related to some business topic, getting this as chance Riddhima escapes and went to backyard but she saw Avinash has still not came there....but she notice one man was present there but he was not Avinash.....
Riddhima: who is he?
Man: Hii Riddhima!!!......Myself Arjun.
Riddhima: Hi.....but who r u?
Arjun: I'm Avinash sir's P.A.
Riddhima: but where is he himself?
Arjun: he had sent me....he is stuck somewhere in sone work.....but I'm here to tell u the mystery of Ziana which u r searching for......
He took Riddhima to the garden in backyard.....

Name: ARJUN

He is Avinash's P.A.
Very cunning like his boss....another manipulator....his boss's order is his command!

Arjun: come with me
Riddhima: but where r u taking me?
Arjun: just keep calm....
Riddhima notices there were some rose's tiny plants.....

Riddhima: what u want to show Arjun?
Arjun: such an impatient woman u r.....
Riddhima rolled her eyes....
Riddhima: see....it's really late and I'm here without Vansh's knowledge,  if he comes here finding me then what I'll answer.....
Arjun: ik ik but before that he will kill me because I'm with u and too this time.....
Riddhima: then tell na what u want to show ?
Arjun: Ziana!
Riddhima: Ziana?
Arjun: she is here....
Riddhima: what? Where?....but siya told me that she is no more....
Arjun: u r right,  she is present under this land....her body is present in this grave ......he said pointing towards the ground......Riddhima cupped her mouth........

Riddhima: but how can this happen?....Ziana's body is buried here....
Arjun: yes....her body is very much present here....actually she had been murdered and then she was buried here....
Riddhima: then how it is not known to anyone till?
Arjun: nobody wants stain on his or her name Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.....
Riddhima: I can't believe this.....but wait a second u said she had been murdered then who is the murderer?
Arjun: ur darling husband,  Vansh Rai Singhania !
Riddhima slapped him hard across his face.....
Riddhima (angry): how dare u?.....how dare u to blame my husband u bloody.....
Arjun: by slapping me u can't change the truth and for ur kind information u were dying to know the truth .....so hv the courage to accept it.....
Ur Vansh is a serial killer....he killed her after fulfilling his desires and he will do the same with u after he will get what he wants.....
Riddhima: just shut up....just shut the fuck up u bastardddd.....my Vansh can't do things like this....he is not a murderer....
Arjun: Ziana was his ex- fiance.....she was madly in love with him....she was orphan....she was kind to her heart but as she was madly in love with him, she gave herself to him in all her senses......they got intimated many times and after having her , he lost his interest in her and left her but later on when she insisted him to marry her .....he killed her with his own bare hands and then buried her here only.....and he will do this to u too when he will have u.....
Riddhima: this is all nonsense....I don't believe this.....and why daadi and Sia will lie to me?
Arjun: they r his family.....they will support him only so why they will tell u and moreover they know that much information which Vansh had served them.....I'm not lying Riddhima.....trust me.....
Riddhima holded her head....

Riddhima: I'm not getting anything.....
Arjun : she was buried here ....he pointed towards the ground.....see urself Riddhima....
Riddhima bend down to starter clearing the ground.......

After sometime she found a stone buried half above and half under the ground but what shocks her is the name written on it.....ZIANA, this was the name carved on it....making her gasp.
Riddhima (shaking voice): ZIANA!!!!!!😱
Arjun: hmmm.....I told u....

But unknown to them one person was watching the whole scenario on his phone.....he was smirking.....he was none other than Avinash......
Avinash (to himself): relax baby....it's just the beginning,  u will get more shocks in future......he laughed like a maniac.....Riddhimaaaa Riddhimaaaa o God I want to feel u.....when will u come in my arms so that I will ravish ur white, milky ,young body.....once u come to me I'll enjoy with ur body.......I'm eagerly waiting for that day....

Arjun: this VR Mansion is not less then a mystery Mansion.....the walls of this Mansion contains many mysteries in it and if u will try then u will get many things which will be a proof of my sayings.....Ziana had lost her life but u can save urself.....don't become another Ziana.....he was continously doing her brain washing while she was too numb to react, she was not getting anything.....what is right and what is wrong.....but before she could question him further,  they heard the sound like someone is walking over dry leaves.....which alert them......

Arjun: oh no ....someone is coming....go from here......saying this he hide behind the tree....
Riddhima (shocked): Aangre!
Aangre: bhaii!!!!.....what r u doing here at this hour?
Riddhima: wo...ab...av....I was feeling suffocation so I came here....
Aangre: u know na bhabhi boss will not like if u come here....plz go bhabhi,  boss is worried about u .....he was searching u and u had left ur phone too in the hall itself....she left.....

Vansh: Riddhu!!!....where were you?...ha
Riddhima: I was suffocated here so went out to get some fresh air.....he just hummed and took her to the room by side hugging her....they laid down on bed after getting into something comfortable but sleep was far away from her eyes....she was trying to collect and analyze the whole information she was fed with......
Vansh (husky): sleep Riddhima,  if after this tiring day u still had that much of energy to keep ur eyes open so we can do something to make u sleep after the work instantly......what say.....Riddhima's cheeks heated up because of his not so saint talkings....she immediately closed her eyes while he chuckled and embraced her ......
Riddhima (mind): I can't trust Arjun fully as I don't hv any proof of Vansh being murderer.....she calmed herself and slept in his arms.....

Next morning........
Riddhima opened her eyes and found herself in bed alone....Vansh was nowhere to be seen....she got up from bed ....got ready and called him but he didn't picked her calls.....she then approached Mrs.D'Souza......
Riddhima: Mrs.D'Souza!!!.....u hv any idea about Vansh?
D'Souza: idk ....master haven't told me anything....

It was noon but she was still waiting for him or atleast his phone call .....but suddenly her phone ringed flashing unknown number....it was a video call....she picked up .....it was Arjun on another side.....
Arjun (sweating): Riddhima....he is behind me....he will kill me ....
Riddhima (panicked): who?
Arjun: Vansh !!!!.....he will kill me
Riddhima: what nonsense?
Arjun: I don't hv time ....listen I'll forwarding one file to u online containing all the information related to Ziana which proofs that Vansh was behind her murder.....
Riddhima: what r u saying ?
Arjun: I'm not lying Riddhima plz believe me.....then suddenly Riddhima noticed a shadow on side wall and shocked expression of Arjun....and next what happened shook her to the next level.....a gun shot was heard and next Arjun was lying on floor with a thud sound with blood splash on the back of the sofa.....making her gasp....Arjun was lying lifelessly on the floor....she cupped her mouth in horror.....

Riddhima (panicked): he is dead!!!!.....Vansh had killed him?.....what is happening?......
Moreover the file which was transferring was canceled and she got nothing.....
Riddhima: was Arjun  right?.....Vansh 🥺....how can he?
In panick she dialed Mishty's number but to her disappointment her phone was switched off....she kept on trying......

Riddhima: Mishty plz pick up the phone....why ur phone is switched off.....then she remembers  that Mishty had gone to America with her baba for his further treatment and right now she must be in flight that's why her phone is switched off........

After sometime Vansh entered inside room while she was sitting on bed ....

Riddhima shivered at his sudden appearance but she frowns seeing his calm state but what she saw next scare the shit out of her.....he was holding the gun.....
Riddhima (mind): he is holding the gun....the damn real gun and he is coming like a Don....how he can be so calm.....

Riddhima (mind): had he killed him?.....if yes then how can he be so calm after murdering someone....but then she noticed that he is coming towards her....she trembled under his intense piercing gaze
.....

Riddhima (mind): why he is coming towards me now?.....maybe he got to know that I was with Arjun last night in the backyard and that's why after killing him he is approaching me to kill me too.....how can he kill me...he loves me na.....plz don't kill me Vansh.......what if he will......thinking this she try to hold the metallic vase from backside......

But she left it immediately as soon as he passed her....he opened the drawer and kept his gun inside and closed it.....then he caged her in between his arms and table.....
Vansh: where r u going sweetheart?
Riddhima: to daadi....
Vansh: ahhhh!!!.....come on....why r u running from me...ha.....and why u picked that vase .....let me guess....to hit me.......why?
Riddhima: no....wo gun
Vansh (laughing): u thought I was going to kill u...like seriously jaan....but suppose if I came to kill u then u will combat with me with the help of this stupid vase.....darling before ur attack I had shoot u ......my innocent wifey.....he pulled her cheeks.....she scrunched her eyebrows and started moving from there....

Vansh: wait Riddhima.....
Riddhima: what u want?
Vansh: hv lunch with me....
Riddhima: but...
Vansh: plz Riddhima.....suddenly Riddhima noticed blood stain on his hand, she remembered of that horrible scene where Arjun was murdered.....
Riddhima: blood stain?
Vansh: wo I got hurt ,before ge could say further.....Mrs.D'Souza came inside with food trolly....Vansh sighs....
Mrs.D'Souza: master I have brought ur lunch plz have it.....he nodded and she left

Vansh took Riddhima's small hand in his big one and make her sit on sofa while he too settled on sofa....but Riddhima had lost her appetite after the whole incident......
Vansh: hv it sweetheart!
Riddhima: I'm not hungry.....
Vansh: atleast hv some salad only to company me......she ate it half heartedly while he was eating as hungry lion.....he served her little amount of food and poured some ghee on it......
Riddhima: u sent baba to America for treatment?
Vansh: yes....today or tomorrow he had to go for his treatment so why not today only......

Vansh: sweetheart!
Riddhima: hmmm....
Vansh: I'm very busy .....so I can't take u out on our honeymoon .....
Riddhima (mind): here I'm coping up with all this matter and cherry on the top is Arjun's murder and here he is on another world....how can a person remain so calm after killing someone....now I'm getting afraid of him....she started remembering his words of last night.....
Vansh shook her....
Vansh: where r u lost?....I'm calling u ....
Riddhima: no...no...nothing....she got up and walked but before that she got stumbled due to carpet  resulting in her ankle sprain and she landed on floor by holding her ankle......
Riddhima: ahhhhh!!!!
Vansh (worried): Riddhu....can't u see and walk properly.....clumsy woman.....he scolded her......for a moment she got lost in his care but again her subconscious mind remind her of Arjun's words......she tried to get up but again falls.....
Vansh: be seated na....
Riddhima: I'll do it
Vansh: that I can see.....he took her leg on his lap and massaged it.....stretched it and then pulled it with a jerk making her winced in pain......but then she realized that her pain is gone......

Riddhima: it's gone....my pain is gone....
Vansh: I'm expert u see.....
Riddhima started jumping while Vansh couldn't help but smiled and adored his sweetheart....his wife....

Precap: 🤩😱😒🥺😍🙏........khud guess karlo😈🌚🔥😎

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35.5K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
151K 9.4K 44
A story about the white collared mafia and beautiful bossy girl...What happens when vansh's love will cross all limits which have no boundaries..tune...
292K 23.6K 51
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
41.9K 2.7K 15
A teenage girl riddhima fall for great business tycoon 35 years old Vansh Raisinghania. Who is not interested in any kinda love or relationship. wha...