Friends

بواسطة emmaxmarieee

Friendships are hard , but don't give up Even though sometimes it's hard.. These are short stories of diffe... المزيد

Friends
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

42 1 3
بواسطة emmaxmarieee

Chapter 6: Petty fights
— social media verion

Social media is great. It helps us with everything. It makes things a lot easier for us. But it may cause problems for some.

There were a group of friends who were talking on the web and were mad at this certain person for being a cry baby and being a wimp. And decided to make fun of her and gang her up on social media. Which resulted to a chaotic fight and cuts and slashes for the victim. It may be a really petty thing for the others but for the one being abused and hurt it was painful. And depressing.

Using this in this type of manner. Isnt nice and sweet. Its horrible and disgusting. Please use it properly so that we wouldn't hurt anyone. Especially the people who dont deserve it.

Xo,
E

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Mi Amor بواسطة _kimmydem

القصة القصيرة

11.7K 971 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
128K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
33.1K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
24.8K 321 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...