Subliminally Seraphic

By lovewingbell

metaphorical venting More

Enlaced With You
Blame
Facade
Falling
Where are you now?
To the Boy Whose Funeral is Today
if we kissed, it would hurt
lotus
your eyes were a sky forever out of my reach
Nothing. For Nothing. By Nothing.
paidi solaris
still grieving
haunted
reboot
rosemary
childish
a look in the mirror
stand-still
stuck with my own
laundry day
it looks like a lily's bud
lapis lazuli
i wish it was simple
white lily lies
apathy
incoherent nonsense
say something
oranges
shooting stars
shelter
butterfly garden
poker
illness
lent lily's woes
flesh and bone
killer
only at night
daffodil
love, everlasting
fault line
i lied
memory
windows
not now, not ever
judas kiss
hide-and-seek
bad habits
yellow
punishment
fortune-teller
ending start
sunrise
stomach bug
dreams
indefinitely; maybe tomorrow

crossroads

15 2 0
By lovewingbell

i want to be the bigger person. i want to be able to say that this life i created is more than enough; that i couldn't possibly ask for more. i am so caught up in autopilot that the moment have time to catch a breath, i feel like i'm suffocating. so there i stand, asking for more. i need more time, more youth, more love. but how could i possibly say that? how awful is it to beg for more love when i already grew the very essence of it in my body? is it selfish to say that this isn't enough? i want to be so much more than this. do i only deserve the title of a mother? why is it only my world that has to stop? i am the one who stepped up, so why am i the only one with the broken heart? if i did everything by the book, why did you get the happy ending? i don't want to play the heroine anymore. i don't want this tragic story of a starving single mother trying to defend her child. if there's a good part, i want to skip to it. forget all these hairy details, all the sadness and pain of being alone. i am so tired of being the better person; i want the future i prayed for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 947 58
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
Keychains ✔ By Jade

General Fiction

3.1K 596 17
FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S LOW FANTASY PROFILE It's been ten years since Nora Whelan ran away, taking with her the painful secrets that shattered her fam...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.6K 374 24
eat up my heart honey, feed it to the birds. i don't need it anyway. it hasn't done me any good.