My Hero is My Husband

By DemonEscapingReality

~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two / Epilogue
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight

1.5K 74 7
By DemonEscapingReality

~ who told him he could actually win this fight? ~

small disclaimer: majority of this chapter will not incorporate moments from the anime itself. most of the following chapter will be coming from me and my brain. so don't be alarmed when a moment from the anime isn't in this fight scene.  ;)

- enjoy <3

Third Person POV

"Whoa! I've never been in a spaceship before!" Saitama exclaimed as he wandered throughout the ginormous spacecraft like a kid in a candy store. But the stopped running mindlessly and tried to regain his composure, "Focus Saitama! You're here to stop aliens from invading earth, the same earth your wife lives in at the moment." He reminded himself, and his determination had been reignited.

However, Saitama approached the end of the hallway, where the path split off into three different directions, "Oh... oh no." He deadpanned, knowing good-n-well that he'll soon get lost.

~ back on the ground ~

The atmosphere overall was intense as All Might glared at his arch nemesis, All For One.

Alexis was stood beside All Might in a defensive stance. Though she hid it well, Alexis was nervous, this was her first real fight with someone who wasn't a mindless monster. She was facing an incredibly intelligent supervillain with little experience of fighting at all. Despite that fact, her demeanor to those around her was a woman with immense confidence and evident power.

"Wait until I give the go ahead, Alexis." He ordered, not truly knowing of her or Saitama's true strength. "I understand your capable, but I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He defended with his glare not leaving All For One.

"Idiot.." Gran Torino grumbled with an exasperated sigh, causing All Might to turn to his mentor with a grunt, "I've seen her, shes more than capable. She may be even stronger than—" Before Gran Torino could finish, the distracted All Might was thrusted back by a strong force. Alexis looked at All For One in shock, his arm outstretched and palm facing them with an unamused feeling as if he had done something completely useless with his time.

"You shouldn't have taken your eyes off of me. I do enjoy having the spotlight to myself." He mused, retracting his arm. Despite not seeing it, Alexis could've sworn that the villain mastermind was smirking, "I could potentially do something dangerous." All For One added with a subtle threat aimed at Alexis. She wanted to go after All Might to see if he was okay, but she couldn't leave Gran Torino in danger of getting hurt as well.

Even with her thoughts going rampant and her heart beating fast, Alexis remained silent. She was worried he would see her scared and take advantage of that. "No words from our mysterious Alexis?" Instead, she stood in front of Gran Torino, "You need to get yourself and any nearby civilians away from this area." Alexis ordered without looking at the veteran pro hero. Gran Torino seemed taken aback by her less-than-sweet tone of voice but nodded with determination and took off.

"I don't see why he must leave, things are just getting interesting.." All For One trailed off as he turned to the fleeing Gran Torino, "Hey. Your attention should be on me." Alexis called out, getting the villain's attention, "You never know, I could potentially do something dangerous." She mocked, though her face was nothing but serious. This slightly shocked All For One but he didn't show it, a bit amused at the girls' attitude.

All For One side-glances Gran Torino once more, abruptly speeding to attack the veteran pro hero. But before he could lay a finger on him, All For One came to a sudden stop when he saw Alexis now in front of him. Her white cape flapped at the fast gust of wind, her eyes staring deeply into his dangerously. With Alexis blocking All For One, Gran Torino managed to escape the scene, evacuating the area to Alexis wouldn't have to worry. All For One's nonexistent eyebrows raised, "Quick, I can see." He evaluated, "So not only do you have increased strength, but speed as well. You're just full of surprises, aren't you Mrs. Alexis?"

Not answering, Alexis was going to make a move when he was suddenly tackled to the ground by a returning All Might. The villain launched All Might off of him with great force, All Might crashing down to the floor once more. He sighed deeply in exhaustion as he stood up with a cough, blood spilling out of his mouth more profusely. Alexis grew worried for the Symbol of Peace.

"It would be best if you were to stay out of this one All Might, you know, due to your condition and all." All Might scowled at the villain, " I am more than able to defeat you, even in my current condition." All Might fired back.

" All Might.." Alexis called, causing him to hesitantly turn to her, meeting her worried gaze, "The people need you. The students need you. This world needs the Symbol of Peace." She urged, wanting him to sit this one out. All Might gave Alexis a small reassuring smile, "The world will have you, I'll be fi—"

Out of seemingly nowhere, something pierced All Mights lower back, going through his stomach. It all happened in slow motion to Alexis. The entire world just saw All Might fall to the floor by the hand of All For One. Her heart slowed, pounding loudly in her ears. She started to breath faster, unevenly. All Might clutched his torso as he shouted out in pain.

"I warned you to stay out of this, old friend. This is battle is above you." Then his gaze turned to the stunned Alexis, "I wonder who will be next on the list of people to kill. Genos could make for a good experiment. Maybe that idiot of a husband of yours could lend me his quirk. He'll scream in pain at the process but it will be worth the outcome, and I'll be sure to make you watch as I eliminate those you hold dear."

He paused before continuing again, "I'm sure your universe holds people with amazing abilities such as yours. Which is why I plan to visit to take this abilities for myself as well. Imagine the possibilities." At this point, he started to talk to himself, but Alexis' thoughts ran. Her head played through each scenario All For One depicted. Genos being torn apart by him, Saitama loosing his power to him, and her universe suffering because of him.

Alexis' eyes remained on All Might, he laid on ground almost lifelessly, her brown hair casting a shadow over her face. Then her eyes slowly moved to All For One, what he saw made his breath hitch.

Time felt like it came to a stop. Anger and grief mixed within Alexis. The atmosphere around her seemed to have darkened. She didn't understand the villains actions. What did he hope to gain by spreading despair wherever he went. Why does he strive off of others suffering. What gave All For One the right to choose who lived and who died.

Who told him he could actually win this fight?

All For One readied himself for a fight when Alexis' body looked like she completely disappeared before him. Then she reappeared in front of him, reeling her fist back and launching it, aiming to hit All For One with everything. All For One managed so quickly use his teleportation quirk to put some fallen debris to cover him, but Alexis' fist went straight through the concrete and narrowly missed All For One's face. The wind from her fist damaged all the remaining buildings in that direction, creating a makeshift canyon through the buildings.

The villain started to feel fear creeping up. He had no idea this was the power she possessed. So he readied his quirk, shooting a tentacle at Alexis, wanting to do what he did to All Might. But when the tentacle came in contact with Alexis' torso, nothing happened. It didn't even make a dent. A grin made its way to Alexis' face, veins cracking under her eyes as they glowed a bright red. Doing this, she was able to see his baffled expression.

Alexis swiftly grabbed the tentacle in her hand, crushing it with an iron grip.

Alexis pulled the tentacle, easily lifting All For One and slamming him down into the concrete, creating a dent in the earth. Stood a couple yards away from All For One, as he sat up, Alexis let out an ear piercing war cry as her fist went to the floor. The hit shook the earth at its core, creating shockwaves of heavy concrete and fallen debris making its way to the already beaten and battered All For One.

All For One laid on the ground, bruised and hurt, but not yet defeated. He groggily stood to his feet, not seeing Alexis anywhere. He readied his quirk, lighting encasing his hand in preparation.

"You wanted to piss me off. Well, you sure as hell got it." Alexis said, making All For One's heart to nearly stop because her voice came from directly behind him. He reluctantly looked behind him, seeing her glare. Her fist was already towards his face, causing All For One to feel what it's like to be at someone else's mercy.

He felt imminent death. And it scared him.

Just as she was going to hit him, there was a loud rumble coming from the spaceship above them.

Alexis stopped, her eyes returning to their natural brown suddenly before she looked up in fear for her husband. "Sai-?"

All For One was still stood beside Alexis when he decided to take the chance. It was perfect. Alexis was distracted with the safety of her husband. She took her eyes off of All For One. Her guard was lowered.

With her mind no longer focusing, her invincibility faltered somehow. For some reason.

All For One was able to reinforce the tentacle encasing his arm, the sharpened end piercing through Alexis. When she hunched over, he struck her again and again. A lot of blood was spilt.

She didn't scream or shout in pain. Her eyes were widened in horror, tears falling sadly down her cheeks. Not because of her possible death. It was because she knew she could be leaving Saitama alone. Alexis cried because she felt like she was abandoning those she loved.

But we all know she won't die. She can't die.

...right?

~ with saitama ~

Saitama had just beaten Boros, the alien who scoured the galaxy for someone as strong as he. And he found Saitama. The One Punch Man had just defeated the alien, but Saitama managed to convince the spacecraft pilots to leave earth and never return. Considering the fact that Saitama defeated their big boss, they listened with no resistance.

Now, his mind was diverted back to his loving wife. He left the fleeing spaceship just before it took off, seeing the battlefield he had once left now in even more decay and destroyed. To him, it reminded him of City-Z, his home.

On his way through the destroyed buildings, Saitama's eyes met All Might. He stood crouched, pointing at a news camera beside Saitama. "Now, it's your turn." He muttered, though somehow the public heard it from that distance. All For One laid unconsciously over some demolished concrete.

By the looks of it, All Might defeated All For One.

Saitama hummed to himself when he realized he couldn't find his loving wife. When the news reporter and their camera crew left, Saitama approached the bruised and battered Symbol of Peace, "Hey, All Might, where's—?" — "S-Saitama.." All Might stopped Saitama from continuing his sentence, knowing exactly what he was going to ask.

He gave a sullen and gloom expression, Saitama's brow raised in confusion as worry creeped up inside himself. All Might clamped a hand on Saitama's shoulder for some balance, his injuries catching up to him. Though, his expression remained saddened, "Sh-She fought hard. B-But she got hurt, pretty badly." He revealed, letting go of Saitama's shoulder.

"What does that mean?" He asked, trying to control his emotions. "Gran Torino ran to get her to a hospital.. but I'm not sure if..." All Might trailed off. "I'm not sure if she's gonna make it.." He admitted, his head hung low.

It was quiet, too quiet for All Might. When he looked up, he saw Saitama's serious and hardened expression, causing All Might to wince, "He did it. Didn't he." He demanded, merely asking for confirmation even though he knew the answer.

The police showed up, picking up an exhausted All For One. Saitama's glare didn't falter when his eyes met the menacing villains'. Swiftly and super quickly, Saitama sped in front of All For One, his eyes darkened. All For One was truly startled by the appearance off Saitama, "So, I finally get to meet the man everyone seems to be—"

It all happened so fast to those around them, but to All For One, it happened all too slowly. Saitama disliked the villains cocky attitude, as if he won.

But Saitama wouldn't give him the satisfaction. He kidnapped and harmed his wife, all in the same night. To Saitama, that was an act of treason.

With that, All For One dissipated. Dying instantly by the contact of Saitama's punch. He put all his anger into the serious punch, just the mere image of Alexis getting hurt by him pissed him off royally. No one gets to injure his wife and walk away with their lives.

As if they wouldn't face the consequences.

__________________________________
Zoo-Wee-Mama!

That was fun, scary, and sad to write. This is my first fanfic, soooo fight scenes are kinda trash at the moment, but I'll try to work on them ('-ω-')

Overall, I just hope you enjoyed the chapter. Only a few more I believe. I don't think it'll follow the anime storyline from here on out. With All For One's death, some things will change, especially Saitama since this is his first human kill (if you could even call All For One 'human')

Suggestions and comments are welcomed! I'm super happy that we have almost 29k reads!!! Thank you all for reading and/or continued reading!! I see most of you guys add it to your reading list and I want to thank you guys for it!

What do you think of the story though so far? Honestly, I think it could've been better in soo many ways ;—;

but I'm proud at the same time because it is my first FanFic (˘̩╭╮˘̩)

Anyways, stay safe and stay tuned!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 30 8
Hello, This is my first Story that I'm making, I hope you all like it, i tried editing but i was still bad at editing the cover photo....... Saitama...
21.9K 673 31
It's been awhile since all that crazy stuff had happened with our favorite duo, Genos and Saitama. With the epic battles now ancient history, Saitama...
26.5K 1K 30
❝ i am your offense ❞ ❝ i am your defense ❞ ❝ together, we fight ❞ ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━ Y/n, the younger sister of Saitama, is a forgetful girl who po...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...