Fluttershy And The Glass Hors...

By 123982wpsstudentus

A shy pegasus filly is treated cruelly by her awful step family. But when she meets a draqoniquis prince at a... More

A Not So Perfect Life
Things Change
A Heart Stopping Reunion
Dreams Do Come True
True Love, Sort Of

The Invitation And The Skewed Plans

56 0 0
By 123982wpsstudentus

Fluttershy continued doing her chores, feeling pretty good about herself. Discord planned to send an invitation for her along with the ones for her step-family, once she made it to the ball, it would be child's play from there. Discord would be able to find not only her, but the CMCs as well. That being said the four fillies did there jobs quite well, Applebloom in the kitchen, Scootaloo in the bedrooms, and Sweetie Bell assisting Fluttershy with most menial chores. That afternoon all the ponies were hard at work in on of the big parlors. Fluttershy was so overjoyed, she couldn't help but sing.

Fluttershy: The pair shaped tool

Oh sing sweet nightngale
Sing sweet nightngale
High above meOh sing sweet nightngale
Sing sweet
High above
Oh sing sweet nightngale
Sing sweet nightngale
High

Applebloom: Oh sing sweet nightngale

Sweetie Bell: Sing sweet nightngale

Scootaloo: Oh sing sweet nightngale

Fluttershy: Sing sweet

Oh sing sweet nightngale
Sing
Oh sing sweet nightngale
Oh sing sweet
Oh sing

But when the music stopped, there came a pony who knocked on the door. This pony was a grey pegasus with a bubble cutie mark whose eyes seemed to constantly be crossed. The pony had on a mail bag that was slung over her shoulder, and instead of a trumpet, for some reason had a tuba. Fluttershy rushed to the door to find the strange pony, who said. ¨His royal highness is hosting a grand ball for all eligible young mares!¨ All that to the base tune of a tuba and so loud Fluttershy was worried about her ears. Fluttershy than, finding the CMCs along the way, found the other parlor where her step-sisters and step-mother were meeting. Unfortunately, the CMCs were too young to be eligible, but that wouldn't be much of a problem as Discord planned to pick them up when he came to the house to allegedly find Fluttershy. The timid pegasus stepped into the room and shied away from her angered step-family. She held the letter up in her mouth so the room could view it, and Sonata immidiately tackled her for it, not caring that she bruised the butter cream pegasus. ¨MINE!¨ She shouted shrilly and Aria immidietely began arguing with her. Fluttershy simply watched as Adagio levitated the scroll from the two bickering ponies and began to read it silently, a disturbing looking grin then crept onto her face. "Girls!¨ she said. Both of you are able to come to the gala to dance with the king.¨ Both of them cheered at that, Fluttershy had almost backed out of the room completely, but asked timidly. ¨May I go? It says all eligible young mares, and I am technicaly of age.¨ Aria huffed and stated darkly, ¨You just became of age three weeks ago.¨ Fluttershy whimpered, curling up in a corner of the parlor, but still managed to squeak out a reply. ¨Th....he p.point s.s.s.till st..ands.¨ She mumbled and both her step-sisters seemed ready to shout at her or slap her, but were stopped by there own step- mother. ¨Now  girls," Adagio mused, Fluttershy has a big of a point. She turned to the shiverving pegasus,¨ if you can finish your chores and get my daughters ready for the gala, and find something to wear, you may go yourself. Fluttershy cheered and flew straight out of the room to do her chores. Both step-sisters grumbled, but Adagio explained her plan to them, and all three of them grinned in a rediculus manner. Fluttershy sang quite happily as she did her chores, not knowing of what her step-family was plotting.

Fluttershy: Trot outside and you see the sunshine

Something's in the air today
Sky is clear and you're feelin' so fine
Everything's gonna be a-okay

f you listen carefully
On every corner there's a rhythm playing

Then it happens suddenly
The music takes you over and you'll

Find you've got the music

the music:

Got the music in you

Find you've got the music

Got the music in you

Everypony's sayin' you should learn to express your voice

But if talk doesn't seem like it's the answer

Luckily you have a choice

When you find you've got the music

Got the music in you

Find you've got the music

Got the music in you

Got the music, got the music in you!

There's music in the treetops
And there's music in the vale
And all around the music fills the sky
There's music by the river
And there's music in the grass

And the music makes your heart soar in reply

When you find you've got the music

You've got to look inside and find 

The music deep inside you

Find you've got the music

Cause when you look inside, you'll see it

Find you've got the music

You're gonna find it, gonna find

You've got the music
Got the music, got the music
Got the music in you!

However as the week passed, Fluttershy was kept rediculusly busy doing one thing or another. Even with the help from her honorary little sisters, There was much more work to be done than ever, and every time she made headway in something, Sonata and Aria would drag her off to assist them with their gowns or hair or something of that sort. The exausted filly soon realized she would never have enough time to make herself something to wear. The CMCs realized this to, and didn't like it one bit. ¨Fluttershy!¨ I need help with my bed! Fluttershy! I nead help with tightening my dress!¨ Scootaloo mocked The older girls's terrible step-sisters. ¨It's like they can't do anything on there own! It's always Fluttershy this, And Fluttershy that." The others agreed and began to sing.

Applebloom: Every time, she'd find a minute

That's the time that they begin it

Fluttershy, Fluttershy,

Fluttershy,

 Fluttershy, Fluttershy,

Night and day, it's Fluttershy,

Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping

Scootaloo: And the sweeping and the dusting

They always keep her hopping
She goes around in circles

Sweetie Bell: Til she's very, very dizzy

Still they holler
Keep a-busy Fluttershy!

Applebloom: We can do it, we can do it

We can help our Fluttershy
We can make her dress so pretty
There's nothing to it, reallyWe'll tie a sash around it
Put a ribbon through it
When dancing at the ball
She'll be more beautiful than all
In the lovely dress, we'll make for FluttershyHurry, hurry, hurry, hurry
Gonna help our Fluttershy
Got no time to dilly-dally
We gotta get a-goin'

Scootaloo: "I'll cut with these scissors!"

Sweetie Bell: "And I can do the sewing!"

CMCs: And we'll make a lovely dress for Fluttershy

Woo!
We'll make a lovely dress for Fluttershy

Fluttershy rushed through her chores and as Friday came to a close, slumped in exaustion. She knew she would never be able to create herself a dress in time and so was shocked when she trotted into the attic to see the lovely pink dress and the proud Cutie Mark Crusaders standing beside it. ¨What do you think?¨ Applebloom asked, all three fillies eagerly awaiting her reply, and Fluttershy felt tears of joy sting her eyes as she embraced all three. ¨It's beautiful!¨ Fluttershy changed and raced down stairs in her new dress, but was shocked and hurt when her step-sisters tore apart the beautiful ball gown and flounced off into the carage, laughing their heads off. Fluttershy burst into tears and ran into the gardens sobbing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 174 13
❝ you're now avoiding me you are no where to be found where are you? don't avoid me.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 《this is the second book out of the trilogy...
24.6K 265 23
i teleport berk and its during the first movie and what kind of one shots they will see and also there will be 20 of them and the summarys will be th...
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...