Returned | On Hold

By userrrr420

Aunesti Black | Kidnapped at the age of 2, leaving behind her family a little girl with brown hair and light... More

Zero | Characters
One | Found
Two | Loosing You
Three | Leaving
Four | Home
Five | Brothers
Six | Meeting People
Eight | School Project
Nine | Pool
Ten | Dinner
Eleven | Life
Twelve | Sleepover
Thirteen | Date
Zero | authors note
Fourteen | Seduction
Zero | authors note
Fifteen | Utter Bliss
Zero | Authors Note

Seven | New Girl

8.7K 200 66
By userrrr420

**new character added to aesthetics**

Waking up I could feel something, more so somebody, on my stomach. As I could no longer feel Leo in my arms I assumed it was him. But I was wrong.

Next thing you know I feel a big lick on my cheek. Koah. Immediately I sat up no longer tired and started hugging my dog. It's been a while since I've seen him.

Usually during the weekdays he'd have training. When he was home I was out doing work for Ivan. When I was home doing school he was being trained. That left only the weekends to us.

After playing with him for like ten minutes I got up to get ready. One one hand I wanted to wear a skirt and sweater but I think I'm leaning towards jeans. It's too cold for a skirt today. I'm just glad this school doesn't have a uniform despite being a private school.

I just put on a tight white shirt and then a flannel over that. For pants just some random jeans I found. Then I put some sneakers on, jewelry, basically stuff I wear everyday. I honestly wasn't feeling how my hair turns out with the braids so so just fixed it to my liking.

I don't eat breakfast so I was just sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram trying to busy myself. Essence, my cat, was still in her travel cage sleeping. Koah was laying on his bed by the end of my bed.

I was so close to falling back to sleep until someone came busting in my room. I swear to fu-"Breakfast. Now. Let's go." The disturber turned out to be Liam. Asshole.

I just waved him off while getting up fixing my clothes. I followed him downstairs even though I don't know why I am. I literally just said I don't eat breakfast.

While walking towards the stairs Xavier came out of the rooms. He was still putting his shirt on so I caught a glimpse of his body. damn. Tattoos were scattered all over his body that are usually hidden by his shirt. lickthechest.

Realizing I'm literally ogling his body I looked away. I caught a glimpse of him smirking. fuck. Ive been caught. Literally almost tripping over my feet, I ran down the stairs. And of course he followed me.

When I got to the kitchen I just sat down at one of the stools since I'm not eating. Xavier sat next to me and I could feel him staring at the side of my face. fan behavior at this point.

Not wanting him to catch me blushing or anything I laid my head down against the counter. Mmm I should just not go to school. I should drop out and become a stripper. They be making mad money.

Apparently nobody knows when to leave someone alone because I feel someone from my right poking me. Xavier. "What" I snapped at him, sitting up.

Pushing his plate towards me, "Eat," is all he said.

I know I said I don't eat breakfast but these waffles lookin a lil too good to pass up on. That habit is going to have to pause today. I muttered a quiet thank you and started eating. It was too quiet so I looked up to see everyone staring at Xavier and me with wide eyes.

"What"

They all just mumbled nothing and went back to what they were doing before. Weird. I looked over at Xavier and he just rolled his eyes in response to them. Then he just got up and got his keys heading out a door which I assume leads to a garage.

I don't want to draw more attention to me today so I think I'm just going to drive my tesla. Yes I know it probably will still draw attention but it'll draw less than my other ones.

When I was finished eating, I placed my plate in the sink and started cleaning it. I don't care if there's people to do it, I ate off the plate so I clean. There's nothing wrong with my hands preventing me from doing it.

Before leaving I went upstairs to get Koah and let him go to the bathroom. Then I put food in their separate bowls and made sure to fill up their automatic water fountains.

"Aunesti can you drive your brothers to school they got themselves grounded so they've lost car privileges."

Rolling my eyes I slowly turn around and nod my head. Great. My plan of trying not to draw attention has failed. "Let's go"

I'm not waiting for anyone so they better be following and keeping up. Lucky for them they caught on and were right behind me. I don't even know this schools name or where it is.

"Uh are you even old enough to drive?"

"Yea I'm 16 not 12." You would think they'd know this seeing as their mother asked me to drive so obviously I'm old enough.

When we got in the car I turned it on and immediately a song started blasting. 'You put yo trust in a *. Stupid hoe hoe you thinka. He might fuck your best friend than you're sist-'

Today is just not my day apparently. Well this is awkward. Now it's just silent. I'm going to just pretend that didn't happen and carry on with my day. Leonardo sent me the schools address so I just put that in the gps and let the car drive itself.

While sitting there I find my mind drifting off to a certain somebody. I've seen in books and shit usually the little sister is off limits to the brothers friends BUT I think I'm exempt to this. Technically I am not their sister biologically so that rule should be nonexistent.

Not saying that I would date Xavier though.. Anywho forget that thought. This year is all about focusing on myself and quite honestly, hopefully building a better father-daughter relationship with Leonardo. That is all. No room for anything or anyone else.

"Your destination is to your right" With that I look to my right. Immediately I see a bunch of kids grouped together. Behind them was a huge building. Windows were everyone except for a couple spots.

I pulled into the nearest open parking spot. Across the parking lot I saw Xavier leaning on his car with some people surrounding him. A girl wearing bright pink clinging onto him caught my attention. Judging by the annoyed look on his face and him trying to push her off, he did not like her.

"Can one of you show me to the office?"

They just all nodded so I guess we're all going together. Great. I seem to have forgot to mention that everyone's staring at us now. As we began to walk towards the doors, whispers and gasp could be heard. I even heard my name being mentioned. Not sure how it's already been learned.

Sitting at the front desk was a lady who looks like she rather be anywhere but here right now. I understand her. I'd rather be in my bed right now doing online school.

"Can I get my schedule? I'm new here." I didn't bother with a greeting as I wanted to get this over with quickly.

She seemed to like that I got straight to the point by the small smile she gave me. "Name?"

"Aunesti Black" I spelt out my first name for her when she gave me a look but quickly I realized that's not why she gave me a look. Seems like my father has been heard about around here.

From my peripheral view, I saw Xavier and his group walking inside. More so towards us. I assume the Monnets are also in his friends group because they started greeting the guys. The barbie must've got tired of being rejected because she's disappeared now.

When I saw motion in front of me I realized the front desk lady was snapping at me. I took the paper from her hand and nodded, muttering a small 'thank you' towards her.

My schedule consisted of a bunch of AP classes I don't really care for and Spanish for my foreign language class. Do I already speak Spanish fluently? Yes. Am I still going to take it for an easy A? Also yes.

My brothers seemed busy with there friends so I guess I'm on my own now. Such reliable tour guides.

I was finishing up texting Carter and Leilani when someone bumped into my shoulder. I clutched my ears, preparing for a loud noise but it never came. Looking down I saw a girl with platinum blond, wavy hair laying on her stomach with her arms stretched out filled with books.

She wore a light purple plaid skirt with a Sportif and Relax Co sweater and a white collared shirt under. She looked adorable in my opinion.

"Hi. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into. Really I'm so so so sorr- It's fine that was my bad I shouldn't have been texting while walking" I cut off her rambling and grabbed her book helping her get up.

"I truly didn't see you. But my names Rose Cobalt." She put out her hand and I shook it not wanting to create an awkward moment despite hating any physical touch.

"Hi I'm Aunesti Black." With that I smiled back at her.

1621 words
Apologies for not updating for who knows how long. I honestly don't even have an excuse I'm just lazy asf and spend all my free time reading.

Please vote even though I have no idea what it does (star button)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.6K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
153K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
524K 12.7K 66
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
274K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...