The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

That's an Order (13)

2.5K 56 39
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Edited by Grammarly so, probably still some mistakes but have fun ;)

____________________________________

I sat in between his legs with a smirk on my face. He was pissed but I could care less, he pissed me off and now it's my turn to teach him a lesson. I leaned down and kissed his tip gently as my hand wrapped around the base of his cock. I stroked him up and down slowly, keeping intense eye contact with him.

He groaned and buckled his hips. I pulled my hand away from him and clicked my tongue. "Patients Severus, you have to wait if you want pleasure," I cooned.

"Untie me, slut," he hissed.

I slapped him and laughed. "You don't tell me what to do, and you are my man whore today." I leaned my head down so my mouth was right above his tip and I let a bit of spit fall from my lips and land on him and I watched as it dribbled down his hard length.

I grabbed him with one hand as the other grabbed his throat. I started to jerk him teasingly and my other hand tightened around his throat. He groaned and threw his head back. Slowly I brought my mouth to meet him and only put his tip in my mouth, sucking it slowly. He grew frustrated and even more pissed as I teased him. "Quit teasing," he hissed.

I giggled and continued my movements. After a few moments, I started to bob my head up and down his length, jerking what I couldn't fit comfortably in my mouth.

My tongue was pressed against the underside of his cock as I started to bob my head faster, using more suction. He groaned and buckled his hip to push his dick all the way in. I took both my hands and put them on his hips, pushing them down so I could continue my work.

Without warning I deep-throated him making him moan loudly. I pulled out before doing it again. "G-God your so good at that. Fuck- I'm gonna cum!" He groaned out.

I chuckled and pulled away from him. "You think you deserve that? No fucking way, not a chance," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and I smacked his chest. "Don't have an attitude with me."

After he came down from his high I continued to suck him and after a moment or two, I quickly grabbed his balls and squeezed them, making him let out a string of cursed moans.

It made me so wet to see him submit to me. This was so much fun but I liked it better when he dominated me, but he isn't gonna know that.

After a while, I pulled away from his and moved so my entrance hovered above him. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked, teasingly rubbing his tip against my wet folds.

He nodded and his eyes met with my right hand, watching it hold him up to my wet center. "Yes, Lily please," he begged.

"Since you've been a good boy," and without another word, I sank onto him and we both let out satisfied moans. I let myself adjust before I slowly rocked my hips, my clit rubbing against his lower abdomen.

He groaned as he felt me contract around him. I started to bounce on him, I was leaning down and our faces were only inches apart. My breath was heavy as I used all my strength to bounce on him.

He groaned and I felt him twitch inside of me. "I'm close," his voice was groggy and he was short of breath. "Fucking hold it, god I'm so close," I whimpered.

"Please cum around me," he moaned.

I felt him twitching, he was about to burst. "Wait until I cum," I whispered, and without warning I came around him, moaning as I rode out my high. He started to buckle his hips as I came down from my high. "I'm gonna cum!" He yelled. I smirked and pulled off of him immediately.

He groaned and cursed as I laughed at him. "If you keep teasing," his teeth were gritted and anger fueled his eyes.

"You gonna do what? Fuck me?" I laughed and climbed off the bed. I went under the bed grabbed a red box and sat it next to his leg.

"Now we are getting to some real fun," I smirked.

I opened the box and grabbed a purple gag ball. I put it around his mouth and tied it around his mouth. He fought back but lost. "That's what I'm gonna do about it. Now shut it," I smirked before situating myself back on top of him.

I started to grind my soaked pussy against his hard dick. He groaned and screwed his eyes shut. I enjoyed watching him like this, but I know something that would be a lot more fun to watch.

I climbed off the bed and grabbed some things from the box.

I turned around and his eyes widened. He shook his head frantically. I smirked and removed the gag ball. "No. No. No, absolutely not. Untie me now," he was pissed.

He doesn't need the gag ball anymore, I'm gonna want to hear him during this.

"No, I think I will do it. Nothing you say can change my mind," I smirked and put on a purple strap-on dildo. I climbed onto the bed between his legs and watch him. "Don't you fucking dare," he growled.

"You know you'll love it, baby," I cooned. I lifted his cock so I could see his asshole. I opened the bottle of lube and squirted it on his ass before squirting some on the tip of the dildo. I spread the lube all over the dildo before I placed it at the tip of his hole.

He said nothing and watched as I started to push it inside of him. "Shit! fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back. I pushed half of the 9in dildo in him before pulling out and pushing it back in again. I trusted slowly, the velcro pushed against my core, making me moan as I fucked his ass.

"Yes! Severus, moan for me," I moaned out. He groaned and buckled his hips. "Fuck M-Lily that f-feels so good," he groaned. I slapped him and cupped his jaw.

"What was that? What were you about to say?" I asked in a cocky tone.

"Lily! I'm close!" He cried out. I started to thrust into him faster, only stimulating me further. "That's it, baby boy, cum all over my fingers," I quickly brought my hand to his cock and jerked it with all my force. With my free hand, I wrapped it around his throat and used all my force to press into it.

"M-Mommy! I'm cumming!" his eyes rolled into the back of his head and with one final groan he came, shooting his warm sticky load. It fell onto my hands and I jerked him until he went soft. He relaxed against the bed as I pulled out of him. I quickly pulled off the dildo and sat on the bed between his legs.

I licked his cum off my fingers before sitting between his legs.

"Now watch as I please myself," I demanded.

I sat in front of him and spread my legs wide. I rubbed my folds and quickly slipped a finger into my entrance. I moaned and pumped my fingers slowly before slipping a second finger inside of me.

I threw my head back and pumped quicker as I felt my high approach. "Fuck I'm close," I whispered.

"Ya, that's right. Cum on your fingers," he growled.

I slapped him with my free hand and pumped my fingers faster. "Don't tell me what to do," I growled. With a few final pumps of my fingers, I was a moaning, cumming mess. I fucked myself through my high as Severus stared at my hand. As soon as I came down from my high I leaned down and started to kiss him passionately.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed. "Can you untie me now?" he asked in a "sweet" tone.

I quickly pushed my fingers into his mouth. "Suck them clean," I demanded, pushing them down his throat. He sucked my fingers and licked my arousal off of them.

I chuckled and stood up, putting all the things back in the box and I sat it on my nightstand. "No, I don't think so. I like seeing you like this," I chuckled. I sat on the edge of the bed and lightly ran my fingers through his chest hair.

"Lily, untie me now," his voice became a bit more stern.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes and grabbed my wand and untied his hands suddenly, my life flashed through my eyes. Within a second I was under him, and if looks could kill, I would be dead. "You are fucked now," he growled in my ear. I whimpered and turned my head to the side. He quickly gripped my jaw and turned my head to look back at him.

"Look at you now, so pathetic under me," he growled. He grounded his already hard cock against my bare center. I whimpered and closed my eyes. "S-Severus, I'm sorry," I whined.

He chuckled and gripped my jaw tighter. "No your not," he spat. He spits in my mouth before slamming his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth as he dominated me. His tongue took control as he roughly handled me.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked, pushing his tip inside of me before pulling it back out. I whined and tried to push him back in. "P-Please," I whined. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"You're not in control anymore," he hissed. He kissed my jaw and moved down my neck. He placed hickey after hickey on my neck and collarbone. As he marked my neck he grabbed his wand. "Incarso," he tied my hands to the head bored before tying my feet to the end of the bed.

"Now look who is a tied-up little mess," he whispered in my ear, tracing his wand up my thigh.

He threw his wand on the floor and continued to kiss down my body. His fingers traced my inner thighs and I buckled my hips. "Ugh! Severus please," I whimpered.

He chuckled and gripped my thighs, spreading them widely. His breath fanned against my pussy as his lips came closer to my heat.

Finally, he placed a firm kiss on my clit before he licked a strip from my opening to my clit. I arched my back and moaned as he started his work. I bit my lip and slammed my eyes shut. "F-Fuuck," I moaned.

I tried to grind myself onto his face but he pushed my hips down and started to lick faster. I felt my orgasm starting to build up. "I'm c-close, can I cum," I whimpered.

He immediately pulled away from me and laughed. "Do you really think you deserve it?"

I whined and buckled my hips, which earned me a slap against my clit. I gasped and tried to shut my legs. He used his strength to keep my legs open as he slapped my clit again. "P-Please," I whined.

"If you want me to please you, you're gonna have to beg better than that," he chuckled.

"P-Please Severus, please let me cum. I p-promise I'll be a good girl. P-Please fuck me," I whined. A smirked crossed his lips and without another word, he drove his tongue into me. I let out an excited moan and melted into his touch. He gripped my hips even tighter as he worked me perfectly.

My moans grew louder and my walls clenched around his tongue. "Ahhh, f-fuck Severus. I'm gonna cum!" I cried. He hummed into my pussy, giving me the ok to let go. With one more moan, I let go all over his face. He licked me through my high and somehow he got faster.

I balled my fists and looked down at him. He showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. It looked so hot to see him between my legs, all I could do was let out cursed moaned and soft whimpers.

After a moment his left hand moved away from my thigh and pressed one thick digit into me. I moaned and my walls immediately wrapped around it. "S-Severus," I muttered, I could barely form a word.

He chuckled which sent vibrations throughout my body. As he licked me his nose brushed against my clit, adding to my pleasure. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. "Fuck I'm c-close," I breathlessly moaned.

He suddenly added a second finger and pumped them faster. I cried out as I unraveled around him, he had yet to stop his torture. He started to move his head, rubbing his nose against my clit. I threw my head back and moaned even louder if that was possible.

My high came quickly since I was becoming over-sensitive down there. The overstimulation was driving me mad. "Ugh- S-Severus, please," I whined. He harshly slapped my thigh with his other hand and I let out a yelp. "Shut up and take it," he growled, slapping my thigh again.

As my walls tightened I screamed, quickly biting my lip to keep myself quiet. He quickly took his hand away from my thigh and brought it to my mouth, pushing it past my lips before pulling it back out.

"Keep that pretty mouth of yours open, I adore hearing your screams," he growled before continuing to eat me out. He quickly stuck 2 more fingers into me, starting to stretch me to my limits.

"Oh fuck, Severus p-please. Your kil-killing me," I moaned.

"You'll take what you are given. Remember you asked for this," he hissed. I groaned and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I felt my 4th horrible orgasm approaching. My breathing became heavy as I tightened around him yet again. "Fuck! Daddy, I'm cumming!" I let go and cum oozed from me, painting his face.

"I'll stop if you squirt again," he looked up before starting to pump his fingers again. I whined and buckled my hips, trying to get away from him but it wasn't working.

"Severus, please!" I cried.

"Fucking shut it!" He hummed with a harsh tone.

He worked even harder bringing me to my 5th orgasm. I didn't squirt, I prayed he would stop, I was about to pass out. He licked faster and pumped even faster as I screamed and cried from overstimulation.

I was a crying mess as he continued to work on me as I cried, moaned, and screamed. "SEVERUS PLEASE!" I cried.

"One more" was all he muttered. He was pushing his whole fist in at this point, stretching me to my max. It was painful, to say the least. How isn't his tongue tired?

My 6th orgasm was approaching and I couldn't even catch my breath. I screamed as I squirted all over his fist and hand. My back was arched completely off the bed and my thighs were pressing roughly against his grip.

I collapsed against the bed and he sat up, he was breathing heavily, his eyes traveling along my body. I was utterly spent, but the look in his eye told me he wasn't done yet. I slowly closed my eyes and sat there for a minute, calming my body down.

"Open your eyes, I'm not done with you yet," he growled, slapping my face. My eyes shot open and looked at him with a pleading look. "S-Severus please."

"You asked for this, I'm simply giving you what you want," he cooned, spreading my legs. He sat on his knees between them and brought one hand to his hard dick, rubbing my sensitive folds with it. I whined and threw my head back.

"P-Please no more," I whined. He ignored me and started to push inside of me.

"F-fuck," I cried. He pushed into me fully and started to thrust slowly. I moaned and cursed him as he kept pushing inside of me. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up to my chest so he could reach deeper inside.

"G-God, faster," I whined. He chuckled and started going a bit faster, his hips shoving into mine. I could barely form a word. I gasped and moaned as he pleased me.

"F-Fuck Shit- God d-damn it! Daddy! D-Daddy I'm cumming!" I cried out, I squeezed around him tightly as I squirted for the 3rd time, making a mess of his dick and thighs. He groaned loudly and I felt him twitch inside of me. "One more!" he groaned, "just one more baby."

I screamed as he pounded into me. He threw my feet over his shoulders and hammered into me. With one hand he grabbed a chunk of my hair and pushed it down to look at him ruining my hole and the other started to rub my clit.

"Watch yourself take me like a nasty fucking whore," he growled. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. He was slamming into me at a brutal pace. Finally, he let go of my head and I threw it back against the pillows.

His free hand pushed against my stomach only bringing me closer. "F-Fuck daddy! Harder, go harder I'm so fucking close please!" I cried, completely losing it.

He chuckled and fucked me with all his force, both hands immediately attaching themselves to my throat. My breath was caught in my throat quite literally as he choked me.

My mouth was ajar and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was right on the edge, I started to buckle my hips to tell him I was close. "What, are you gonna fucking cum?" he asked. I frantically nodded.

"That's it cum-slut, cum all over my cock. Show me how much you fucking love being my little sex slave. That's all your good for, you're just a hole to keep my cock warm, you fucking slut, let go cum," his degrading words sent me over the edge.

I screamed as loud as I could as I came all over him. He groaned and thrust roughly as he twitched inside of me. His grip around my throat tightened as he fell about. "Fuck," was all he was able to groan before he shoot his warm thick cum inside my spent hole. Once he was done he pulled out and collapsed beside me.

I took in a large breath of air as I searched for it. I was breathing heavily as he lay there. After a minute he got up and went to the bathroom, seconding later returning with a washcloth.

Without words, he sat between my legs and slowly brought it to my wretched pussy. I hissed in pain as he wiped it clean. "Aww I know it hurts baby," he conned.

Once he was done he threw it on the ground and went to the end of the bed. He untie my right ankle and brought it to his face. Kissing it gently before doing the same to my other ankle. Then he untie my wrists and kissed the red skin gently. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

"Would you like a shower my love?" he asked sweetly. I whined softly and kept my eyes closed.

"I can barely move," I whispered tiredly.

"That's quite alright, we can take one in the morning," he replied, laying in bed next to me. I slowly started to drift off into a deep sleep as he let his fingers gently run through my hair.
____________________________________
Word count: 3345

So..... Hi. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 728 44
Combining mating bonds and the magic you'd find at Hogwarts to create a smutty (explicit warning! 18+) love story between y/n and a very soft Severus...
26.9K 361 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
65.3K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...
7K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...