Emerald Addicted

By endwena

" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the r... More

A/N
Prolog
1. Emerald Eyes
2. What am I doing?
3. FUCK IT
4. Hell
5. PEACH
6. RIP
7. FAKE
8. NO, PEACH
9. Do It
10. Mine
11. Don't Go
12.Changes
13. I Hate You
14.Under My Skin
15. Us Two
16. Snowflake
17.Hands Off, Big Guy
18. Dare Me
19. Does This Count?
20. Can We Skip To The Good Part
NOTICE ⚠️
22. " Are you trying to kill me?"
23. Comeback
24. I'll Fucking Kill Him
25. Bloody Waters
26. Can't I Just Be With Him
27. Knowing The Truth
28. Don't Leave Me
29. Seduce Me
30. Obeying Him
31. Only Mine
32. Falling Apart
33.No Going Back
34. Try Again
35.Loving The Other Way
36.Her Again
37. Emerald Eyes Part 2
38. WHAT DID I DO?
39 . Ready for the truth ?

21. You Took My Breath Away

4.1K 143 111
By endwena

* still not edited..

Eyooo..... Loveliesss...

We made it. We're at 100K already. Ahh.., its been a roller-coaster.. I've had so much fun writing this book and you guys have been a really good support of me, especially the ones who comment everytime.

I'm just mentioning some names... Slutsincebirth, its_amour, strawberrymilkshake, freecondoms.., domenika.., savage_kinda_love, sky__01..,plotwistbaby,... And so many more. I love you guyss...

This chapter is deticated to my fanss...

                      ~ Chris POV ~

How can a person be built like that? So stubborn and still manage to look cute at the same time. How can her eyes look mad but also so innocent at the same time.

I follow her as she runs away from me. " Fuck" I curse under my breath and wrap my hand around her waist and pull her up to my shoulder. She punches some fists on my back, which makes me hold into her even stronger. I take her to my car and put her seat belt on. She is still stubborn and angry with me so she tries to escape from the car.

" Stop it, Rene" I yell at her, pushing her back in. " Stop it, otherwise I'm going to need to tie you up"

Fuck this girl. She looks so pretty right now. Swallen lips, messy hair, a eyeliner that has slipped under her eyes,... Can't I just grab her face and plaster my lips into hers.

" Don't look at me like that!?" I say to her as her eyes are pinned onto mine, she bites her bottom lip slightly giving me a cheeky smile. " PEACH, stop it!

I slip into my seat, starting the car.

" Don't look at me like that " I say, stroking some of her curly hair behind her ear. My thumb brushes her soft cheek, as she rests the weight of her head on my palm.

" Nothing you haven't done before"

That's what it takes for me to wrapp my fingers around her neck, and pull her in a needy and a hungry kiss. My tongue brushes her soft lips and slips inside her mouth. She tastes a lot like tequila and rum. Her peachy lotion is buried deep down on my lungs and all I know right now, is that I wanna leave this place with her in my arms.

She deepens the kiss even more, her fingers brushing the hair behind my neck, going slowly lower. A gasp leaves my mouth when her she teases my skin and starts to unbutton my shirt.

I try to pull away but she pushes herself even closer positing herself on top of me.

" Such a naughty girl" I murmur on her ear, and I can feel it in my legs she's turned on by this. Her eyes never leave me when she attacks my neck with wet kisses, sucking the skin here and there.

" Ahh" I moan. " Fuck.. Re.." my hand slips under her tiny dress, squeezing her buttcheek. I know she knows it. She is teasing me and if that's not working. Her hand finds my waistband and she unbuckles it quickly slipping her hand inside.

" You're dying to get inside of me, huh? " she asks, running her finger up and down me. " You know I can help you with that, don't you?" the way those words leave her mouth, so seductively and tempting leave me out of breath.

I'm never out of control. I'm never told what to do. I never ask or obey. But she's different. Always was. She never gave up. She didn't fall for my trap. She outsmarted me. Never had I thought I'd meet some girl's family. Never had I thought a girl would appear in my dream, and I'd be so scared to lose her. Never had I thought I'd want her so bad.

Fuck, I just want to put her behind that seat and fuck her till she out of breath. I want her to sweat while yelling my name. So many fantasies for such a little world.

She pushes my back to hit the front of the seat, heading lower on her knees.

This girl is going to get me killed.

" No.. No.. Not today peach!" I say tilting her chin up. You clearly aren't in your right state of mind. " she huffs at my response, heading back to her seat." I'm going to mention this tomorrow.. You're so gonna regret this leter.! "

" I want to eat "she says while closing her eyes as a sleepy head she is." Chris Im starving. "

And those eyes again. Like the one I met at my dad's office. So lost and needy. I still remember how my heart dropped when my eyes landed on her. She looked so simple on that hoodie and those black leggings and it made me smile from inside. I think she wanted to talk or say something.. But I just run off. I still regret that. Pushing her the way I did that day. Maybe everything would have been different if I didn't act that way.

The second time I saw her was at the at the club. I noticed her curls, hanging down her back whwn she entered the club with Ale, my stepsister. I wanted to go down there
.., offer her a drink and.. But I couldn't. I knew I couldn't control myself around her.

Later then evening she came to me herself. Never in my life had I thought she would dance for me. When she covered my eyes with that scarf, I could smell her through it. I let my guard down. I wanted to feel the moment and enjoy it more then everything. I wanted to touch her, I wanted her body to feel mine, I wanted to kiss her lips and take her in my mouth.

Everything happened so naturally and fast like the whole world was revolving around us. Just me and her.

I wanted to go further then that. I thought she wanted that.. But she just left. Left me with the scarf there, standing in that lonely room all by myself. She had a big effection on me and my body.

I just couldn't leave her.

I followed her.

I sat back again. I'm not like that. I don't follow girls. They come after me. I'm not like that. I don't beg for attention.. I shouldn't do it. I took a sip.. And than a second one.. And a third one.. And yet again noone could get her out of my mind. Why wouldn't she? Who was she?

To hell. I grab my car keys and search for her. My feet search for her hair and body. She was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she left. She fucking left me here. I was too late. I'm never going to see her again.

" She's in the bathroom, brother!" Ale murmured in my ear. "If that's what you're looking for."

Whu was she helping me? How did Ale know?

She hates me. Or so did I thought..

"I'm doing you a faver Chris" she said again. " Take her home!"

My head was exploding.. I couldn't think straight.. I didn't understand why she said that. Was she really tring to help me with Rene..?!

I was confused and definitely not in the right state of mind. Maybe it was for the best. Cause if it wasn't like that, probably I wouldn't be going there now. I would probably be fucking some other girl.

But I wanted her.

I found her and took her to my doorm.i didn't know she was a student too. That she lived right next to me.

I spend the best hours of my life with her. She fulfilled all my desires.. She was exactly what I needed. She was like a drug that once I got to taste I didn't want to get it out of my vains anymore. I wanted her lips to be my drug. I wanted her to be my addiction. My own personal drug.

I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to taste every part of her body.. Would she smell like a peach everywhere else?!

Once I was inside of her I knew. I knew she was a virgin. I know she was playing to pretend.. But I could feel it. I could see it in her eyes that she was in pain. I didn't want her to feel pain. I was trying hard to be gentle. I wanted to satisfy her.. Make it memorable.. First times always are. What did she think about that? Why didn't I never ask her how she flet? It all seemed like yesterday. Everything that happened between us.

I've been mean to her. I've embarrassed her more then once. I feel bad. I regret it. But it hurt.

It hurt to see my bed empty in the morning. I wanted to hug her naked body early in the morning. I would make breakfast for her. I would wrapp her body around mine and kiss her like crazy for the rest of the day. But she left.. And asked me to forget about everything. How could I do that? She was mine. I had never wanted a girl to be only mine till that day but Rene proved me wrong. After that night I couldn't even think about another man kissing her or inside of her. That feeling made me mad. So mad.

Didn't she want me? Was I really one night stand to her? Did she think of me like that?!

Everything I did I did because of this. I was angry at her. If dhe saw me like that then I should start to think the same way. I couldn't let myself fall for a girl.. And she almost had me.

She has me now.

She kissed Jack. My best friend. Right in front of my eyes. The lips I had tasted two days ago, were Jack's now. I left. I shut the class door and left with Aby. She wanted me. She loved me. She would do anything for me. Not Rene. She kissed my best friend.I fucking saw her almost all naked on that couch that day. I wanted to punch Jack so hard and Rene.. I really didn't know what I should have done to her. But wanted one thing for sure. I wanted to punish her.. How could she do that? Did she think I didn't care for her..

You did.

Since the first moment I saw her. Like I knew her from before. So I decided to make her mine. It wasn't the same anymore. After all that happened I didn't deserve her... She was too perfect for me... But I was lonely.. She was lonely.. We need each other more then anything else.

So I followed her here. To meet her parents. I want to know all about her.. What she likes or not. Her family..? Her life before us? Did she have a boyfriend?.. Did she love someone before?! Did someone get to touch her body before me??!

Those questions lived rent free in my mind. She's my peach, my girl...

She likes me. She told me that. She made me sad that day. She didn't say what I wanted to hear. But she came after me later. She found me there. She explained her life before me. She liked me. Fuckk.... I saw her in my dreams. I was into her. I always was.

Why didn't I tell her sooner that? Why didn't I hold her hand sooner? Why was loving someone so hard for me?!

Was I enough? Would I make her happy?! Ill try for her. To be good.

" There, I want ice-cream?!" She tells me, gesturing at the shop, which was opened 24-hours. She was begging me to stop there. She shouldn't though. I'll give her anything she wants. I'll be her everything. Ill do everything.

" Re.., its cold. You're drunk. You're sure you want ice-cream.. I don't want you to get sick or anything.."

" Chris pleasee... Chocolate ice-cream and I want to go to that lake we were yesterday.. I miss it"

She loved that place. She told me that. Fuck, I would buy the whole place for her. So that she could spend all her time with me there.

" Fine, peach!" I say and go out of the car to buy her some ice-cream. It was so cold and she wanted to eat ice cream..

" Here" I offer the icecream to her.

" Can I tell you something?" she asked me.

" of cause, babe!"  I reply with a smirk.

She thinks for a while and eates a Spon a ice-cream.

" Tell me"

She just glances at me.

" Are we there yet?" she asks. " The lake"

The lake... Ahh.

"Yep we're here. Just wear my jacket.. Its pretty cold outside" she does that. Gives me a smile and nodds. Good girls.

We sat at the same bench we were earlier that day, looking at the moonlight, reflected on the lake.

" Can I tell you something?" she asks again.

" For the hundreds of times.. Yesss" I answer, cupping her small face with my hands. She looks so cute there.

"I love your eyes" she said. " Always have. Always will. Since the moment I saw for the first time that day at the principles office. You don't remember it bu-t"

I interrupted her with a kiss. Her lips were cold and tasted like chocolate.. Everything I needed. I held her like that for a while.

" You took my breath away" I tell her and she forrowed her brows. " That day at the principles office."

She had a wide smile on her face.

" You remember me?! How? You pushed me away.. I thought you didn't see me that day"

" How could I not notice you? You're a tiny little thing?!" I then kiss her cheeks and forehead all one by one.

My little snowflake.

Soook yeahhh....

Thoughtsss......

Whats happening next...?? Any guesses....?!

I still haven't decided if Chris POV is continuing... For 100  votes you'll have it again. You decide...

Love you bestiess

Stay healthy ❤️

Enndwena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
472K 15.1K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
354 4 38
"So... What do you think?" I asked him still looking at his eyes and not taking my eyes off of them. "We are just going to be in a relationship like...