His Human Mate

By QueenNessa8

Cassie Andy has always explained her life in one word "complicated". After the death of her mother, Cassie an... More

Moving on
Bring It On
Something Hot
mystery
What is she?
Ivy Chris
Find out
wow
melissa
frustration
Help
confused
we've got to talk
promise
sparkle
temptation
Grey
hot
granny
What Are friends for -1
what are friends for- 2
alison
fresh Air
Evening breeze

New Home

30 5 1
By QueenNessa8

Please vote and comment if your liking the book, you can also mention your friends in the comments section to read with you. Thanks 🥰♥️

Cassie POV

"Cassie" my dad voice woke me up. I sighed as I tried to get up. My whole body still hurts from the clean up I did earlier.

"Cassie get down here this minute young lady" ahhh and that's my dad James Andy. A little part of me is happy that his back to ordering and shouting at me again, I think that's a sign that his getting back in track and that his finally willing to let go and move on.

"Young lady if you don't get down this very min........."

"Dad am already here, what got you all worked up?"

" How long do you think your gonna keep it from me" my dad stated with a glance that says you better start talking.
I look at him trying to comprehend what his talking about. I stare at him to get any hint as to what his talking about, but none was shown to me. His face was blank and you can easily identify the seriousness radiating out of his posture.

"Dad what are you talking about?"

"You seriously don't know? Your asking Me that?

"Yh, I mean I can't remember hiding anything from you" I replied honestly trying to creak my brain and find out if am forgetting something.

"Cassie Andy when exactly were you planning on telling me you go admission into the college?

I froze. It felt like everything around me was rather happening in a very uncomfortable slow peace. How did he know? Was he going to ask me to reject the admission? Was he going to be mad that I kept it from him? What do I say? What do I do? If I need to move on, I really do need that admission and a change of environment.

"Dad I......"I began, I was battling inwardly about the right word to say and how to convince him that I really do need this next big change. I've lost everything since mum dead and I can't afford to lose this.

"My dearest Cassie, why didn't you tell me?

"Papa I..... I didn't want u to make me reject it"

" What? And why would I do such a thing?"

" Well for starters mum died n we are trying to get pass her and I Know it's hard for you and.......

"Cassie...

" Yes father

"Your more important to me than anyother thing. If I can, I'll give you the world"

As he said those words with tears in his eye, I suddenly felt bad for concluding.i wanted to do nothing but to hug and comfort him.

"Papa...

" No it's fine.its my fault I let my mourning days last way too long.

"Dad.....

" Pack your bags your leaving for Irene tomorrow"

" Dad!!

"I already phoned your grandma, she will b expecting you" he said this way to fast for me to comprehend, before I knew it he was already on his foot ready to leave.

"Dad!! My voice sounded across the living room, leaving his rooted to a spot.

"Dad what about you? Won't you come along?

A small sound of laughter left his lips as he replied me saying

"And what makes you think I'll leave my little girl all by her self, of cause I'll come just not now. I need to settle somethings here before joining you.

"Ohh" was the only word that I could reply before he continued, what he said next grabbed my attention.

" You know I met your mum at Irene, we were both students of that University.

"Wow really?

" Yh, and I Know more than anything your mum won't want you to go there.she wouldn't want you to have anything to do with Irene.

I felt like I shouldn't ask the next question cause I might not like the answer, But still I wanted to satisfy my curiosity so I asked.

"Why father?

" Cause Irene is not really the safest of place to be in.
What he said making me curious to find out more so I asked again.

"What do you mean?

" Cassie dear, I have watched you grow and I've watched your curiosity grow alongside with you. Curiosity is like your birth twin, being curious is your thing, But have you ever heard the saying curiosity kills a cat.

"Yes father but where are you going with this talk?

" Promise me that you won't be curious always

" Why papa?

" Cause somethings are best left unknown. Promise me cassie.your the only thing I have left that's worth living for, I don't wanna lose you.

"I promise father, I can take care of myself. I'll be fine you don't need to worry.

"Very good my daughter now you should go pack and say goodbye to anyone you wanna see for the last time cause it might be your last day here ever" he said these words as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok papa".

Jayson's POV

Jezz why can't this bitch keep her hands to her self, more than anything I do wanna shove her hands off me but since she's my future wife and Luna I obviously can't do any of that.

We are to get married in two months time, but unlike any normal groom am not happy about it, my wolf grows upset at the thought of it. I get the urge to vomit when ever I think of it.

Alison and I grow up together in the pack house and not for once have I felt anything for her. I've never seen Alison like a women. We use to be very close but along the line our closeness stopped but never in a thousand years have I thought of having anything sexual or romantic with her. The thought of it give me a pounding headache but again I have to remember that am doing this for the pack, this is the price I have to pay for my pack.

The sudden feeling of wet lips on my neck snapped me out of my thoughts

"Alison can you not? Give me a break"

" Can't I have some pleasuring time with my husband to be and my mate?

" Oh cut the crap, we all know his not your mate you guys are just mating and getting married cause of a stupid arrangement to keep the pack" Elena replied her

" And who gave you the right to talk back at me? "

" Oh please spare me the trash your just the former beta's daughter not like your the Queen of us all" Elena my beta's mate replied her.

Elena and Alison have never gotten along and that kind of worries me, how will Elena work as her beta when there hate each other. Alison ain't allowed to change her beta as long as Elena's mate is still my beta.

Alison voice drew me out of my thoughts again

"Jayson are you just gonna sit here and watch her talk to your future Luna like that?

"Oh please....." Elena started but was soon cut off by me

" ENOUGH!!
Immediately every where felt so quite, am pretty sure even the drop of a pin can me heard. That's the kind of power one posses as the alpha and honestly I like having this kind of power and dominance.

I pushed Alison off my legs as I stood up to leave of cause not without addressing the matter at hand

" You both are grown up ladies, if you have a problem with each other, fix it. I won't like to hear anymore of this nagging from you two especially since Alison will soon be your Luna.

The words left my mouth without any form of emotions attached to it. The words itself felt wrong as I said it out loud. More than anything I want this whole arrange marriage not to work but like dad always says "with great power comes great responsibility". I watch as the Elena's face turned pale when I said the word future Luna. Elena has always wanted me to wait for my mate, she has always told me that she will get her ass here before I Know it. But up till this day there's no sign of her and am not sure I can wait any longer.

"Future Luna"? Elena asked

"Yes"

"Tell me your not going through with this fucked up arranged wedding" she asked again

" But of course babe his going through with it" Alison replied her with one of her fake smiles

" No!!"

"Babe clam down" my beta said as he tried to claim his mate down.

"Don't tell me to clam down. your here watching him about to do the biggest mistake of his life and the only thing you can say is clam down" she said with pain and anger evidence in her voice

" Do you think I wanna mate with someone that's not my mate on purpose? Do you Know how much I long for her? Do you Know how much I wanna hear her voice, smell her or just get a sight of her. But what's the point waiting and looking for some one who doesn't want to be found!!" I replied with anger and hurt laced in my voice, as my voice sound across the pack living room meant for the pack official only.

"Jayson..." Elena began but I cut her off before she could finish, I hate being weak.

"I don't wanna hear it" pain crossed her eye for a mere sec before she covered it up. Elena has always been good with masking her emotions and yh have I told you Elena is actually my twin sister.

"Jayson your hurting her with your words" my beta said as he moved to go hold his mate. My heart hurts as the sight of this, this could be I and her but no she decided not to show up. And yh I Know your wondering why there call me by my name instead of Alpha, well we all grew up together so we are basically best friends so there call me by my name only when we are together, but in public there call me alpha.

Cassie POV

My trip to Irene was one hack of a long stressful one but am glad am finally here. Am currently in the gate of my grandma as many questions run through my brain, what if she don't recognize me I was only 5 the last time she visited. I was deep in thoughts when her soft sweet voice that could clam you down at any point in time brought be back to reality.

"Sandra"she called me by my mum's name as tears threaten to escape my mind at the mere mention of her name

"No Granny it's Cassie your grandchild" I replied her with a sad smile.

"I Know my dear Cassie, forgive me my child you look so much like her"she said as tears threaten to escape her eyes." Come give granny a hug"

I walk towards her as she welcome me with a nerve claming hug oh how much I've missed one of these motherly hugs.

"Come my child let's get you settled in"she said

" Ok granny let me just get my stuffs" I replied her,when she laughed and replied

"Nonsense, the maids will get them for you"

"Granny I can carry them" I replied

" Hell no, now come along" she replied dragging me alongside with her,I wondered how she manage to move so fast with her aged legs.

Grandma ivy's house is breathtaking am not even gonna lie 😩🤲🏽. It's three times larger and bigger than our house back home with the floor spotless which made me wonder if I could keep it this way I can be pretty lazy sometimes,lol.

We came up to the first floor as she walked towards one of the rooms before turning and said to me

" This is your room my child, if you need anything call one of the maids, don't go wondering around so you won't get lost."

" Thanks Granny" I replied

" You welcome my child, now take a shower and a nap I Know you just be very tried"

"yh I am" I cried out

" Naughty girl, do you still remember where the pool is located?

"Erhhh, no Granny"

" Oh my child, it's located just below your balcony"

" Thanks Granny"

" You welcome my child, I'll leave you to yourself now ok" she said as she pecked my cheeks.

" Ok Granny" was my last reply as she made her way out the door and silent engrave me. Deciding to go take a shower and maybe go get some school materials cause I wanna start school as soon as possible. Am pretty sure am lacking behind already.

Hello guys

Once again thank you for giving my book a chance, I'll try to update every day but don't know if I can keep up with that cause I got school stress to deal with.

Anyways thanks so much for picking and trying out my book

Please do not copy my work, if you see anyone copying my work please do well to tell me🤲🙏

And at any point if you have any corrections what so ever you can make them at the comment section or DM me, but please let it be a constructive criticism. Thanks in advance

Don't forget to vote, comment and invite your friends to read alongside with you🙏😩🥺.

You can mention your friends in the comments section so there can get notice of the book.

Thank you my Wattpad family
Remain blessed, remain safe.

Lot's of love and kisses ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 12.7K 33
Being locked up by your own family member can cause you to view the world differently. Especially when you know nothing but pain. Crying wasn't allow...
43.2K 828 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
403K 11.7K 29
Ashton Colt is the future alpha of the Nightly Moon pack, one of the strongest pack in the word. He's 21 years old and still hasn't found dead his ma...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...