wild child | avengers soulmat...

By 4mb3rrr

When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a... More

C A S T
1 ~ HANGOVER SHOPPING
2~ groupchat
3 ~ birthday
4 ~ first impressions
5 ~ chocolate milkshake
6 ~ dates&dates&dates
7 ~ speed (mate, not drug)
8 ~ soul marks
9 ~ bsf
10 ~ drunk
11 ~ morning
13 ~ princess
14 ~ daddy
15 ~ supersoldiers
16 ~ vodka
17 ~ kitchen counter
18 ~ lunch
19 ~ a week
20 ~ pepperoni
21 ~ sleep? whats that?
22 ~ dumb conversations
23 ~ spider
24 ~ transformers
25 ~ suprise
26 ~ a god, a spider and a pigeon
27 ~ lasagna
28 ~ cellphie
29 ~ future in-laws
30 ~ the unlikely adventures of bonky and planet
31 ~ september <3
32 ~ pizza
33 ~ venice bitch
34 ~ halloveen
35~ xmas shopping

12 ~ weed

13.4K 290 65
By 4mb3rrr

"Wake up lazy bones!"

Rhy screamed as he walked into the room, banging a wooden spoon on a frying pan and making far too much noise for Moon's liking.

She pushed her head into the pillow and screamed before throwing everything in arms reach at her friend.

After hitting him in the face with her alarm clock, Rhy left and Moon dragged herself out of bed, forcing herself into the shower.

It was eleven am and Moon was taking a week off work to catch up on school stuff she'd missed while skipping school.

The only reason she hadn't dropped out was because she needed to graduate high school if she ever wanted to fulfil her dream as a fashion designer.

She got changed into a green tank top and some shorts, grabbing some fuzzy socks and tying her hair in a messy bun with some strands out at the front.

She grabbed her textbooks and started reading about plant cells, stopping after two minutes to repeatedly bang her head on the table.

The girl started to feel dizzy and lifted her head up, feeling Aimee place a hand on her back.

"Come on love, it's only two more weeks!"

"I'd rather die."

"It's only summer school!"

"I want to die."

"Babes.."

Moon put her head back on the table as Aimee tried to think of ways to help her friend.

"I'll buy you anything you want from five guys if you memorise that page in an hour."

"Be back soon!"

Aimee walked out of the apartment, looking back to see her friends aqua eyes intensely scanning the page.

—-ONE HOUR LATER-—

As soon as she heard a key turn in the door, Moon slammed the book shut and jumped out of her seat to see Aimee carrying a paper bag and a chocolate milkshake, both with the five guys logo on it.

"I love you Ames!"

She squealed and grabbed the double cheeseburger out of her hand, throwing herself onto the couch and switching on an episode of Brooklyn nine-nine.

Seeing as Moon was only a couple months behind the rest of the people her age, she wouldn't have to go for another two weeks but only two weeks of summer school to catch up on math and science.

Two weeks of her most hated classes yay
Hear the sarcasm?

Instead of actually studying, Moon took that time to think about what Tony had said yesterday.

She had eventually come to the decision to wait until Aimee had moved in with her soulmate, a guy named Steve who went to school with her.

They were planning to move in by October and already had a 'commitment animal' named goat, who was actually a goat.

He was sweet and since Moon gave her stamp of approval of their relationship, Aimee was happier than ever and looking to buy a house.

An actual house, not an apartment. It shocked Moon when she found out but she's happy for her friend.

Just as she had that thought, the blonde rushed into the room, soulmate in hand, and not to mention screaming at the top of her lungs.

"We're moving in together!"

Before the younger of the two could even comprehend what was being said, Aimee went on to tell her about it.

"It's a house above a bakery! I can be a baker like I've always wanted to! I love toast! We're leaving at the start of july."

Moon sat next to the couple on the sofa and zoned out a bit while her friend spoke but was broken out of her trance at a box of coco pops being thrown at her head.

Hey walked through the front door with about seven other boxes of cereal and launched them all at his short friend.

"You haven't eaten all day! Eat child!"

Moon stood up and opened the box, grabbing some milk out of the fridge and pouring it into the plastic packet they coco pops were in, not even bothering with a bowl.

She grabbed a spoon and started eat, watching some TV while Rhy helped Aimee pack her stuff.

Once she had finished, Moon had a shower and changed into a floral mini dress and grabbed a light green jumper, throwing it over her forearm.

She pulled on her white latex boots and some jewellery, she grabbed her pink LV bag and waved goodbye to her friends, walking out of the door.

Moon got into the elevator and went down to mazies, throwing her bag and jumper onto a coat rack and tying her apron around her waist.

When she walked out she noticed two of her soulmates sitting at a table intensely glaring at each other.

She grabbed a note pad and a pen and walked up, kissing Eric on the cheek as she walked past him.

"Hey babes! Ames told you right?"

"Yes, I'm gonna miss her, but maybe England will be better for her, y'know?"

"Yeah, I've never really seen her as an 'American girl'. "

The two laughed and Moon walked away, standing before her soulmates.

"Hey strangers, what you want?"

"You."

"Shut up Anthony."

Yelena threw a tissue at Tony and stood up, placing a kiss on her cheek then taking his seat.

"Good morning kiddo, I'd like to take you on a date."

"Sorry tony I've got plans."

"Really?"

"No. Pick me up at seven."

She went back to behind the counter and the two avengers watched her hips sway as she walked.

They both stared at her, watching her every move for the next ten minutes. It was a quiet morning and there weren't many people there.

Their eyes stayed fixed on her as she talked to her friend at the cafe. Jealousy took over when they saw her and the man hugging and when she kissed him on the cheek.

They stood closer than she did with anyone else and they seemed to have a lot of inside jokes.

"Eric, I swear to god -"

"I thought you were an atheist?"

"Fuck off."

She giggled and walked past him, making her way into the kitchen.

Moon took out her phone and opened Instagram, scrolling through the posts.

Aim.e.e.e

Why go to therapy when I have moon? <3

She laughed and kept scrolling, putting her phone down when Rhy started throwing scrunched up napkins at her from across the table.

Moon stood up and made her way over to the counter only to trip over a little kid and hit her head on a table.

"Moon!"

Tony and Yelena rushed over and helped her up.

"I'm fine, just decided to kiss a table with my forehead. It was a good kiss."

The soulmates chuckled at the girl and said goodbye before leaving.

Unfortunately for her, Mazie sent her home after the accident so she went back to her apartment, changing clothes when she noticed a few drops of blood from her forehead on her dress.

She wore a dress that she 'borrowed' from a thrift store and knee high combat boots.

The teen grabbed her black leather jacket and skateboard and went down the elevator, leaving the building.

She felt as through she was being pulled towards something but couldn't figure out why, so she dropped her skateboard on the floor and followed the pull.

After half an hour of following the feeling, Moon came to a stop outside Stark tower, rolling her eyes as she realised it was her soulmates.

She walked in and met eyes with two of her soulmates who were standing side-by-side talking to a bald man in a long trench coat who had his back to her.

Natasha pushed past him and Yelena smirked as the man raised an eyebrow at his agent.

The redhead placed a hand around her neck and kissed her at the worst possible time.

There were about twenty reporters at the other side of the room who witnessed the interaction and immediately started taking pictures.

They swarmed the teen with questions as she was pushed into an elevator with her the two Russians who closed the doors before the man or reporters could say anything.

"What are you doing here, miss us already?"

Yelena smirked and put her arm around her waist.

"Bored."

"I know what we could do."

Natasha rolled her eyes and got out at the closet floor, leaving the other two to go to Yelena's bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.3K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
62.1K 1.3K 63
While war was going on, best friends Steve Rogers, Harley Spade, and Bucky Barnes all joined in. However, each of them "died" and soon meet again sev...
129K 3.2K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...