Celebrity Oneshots

By _asiaaaa_

Oneshots w/ Favs. From the 90s to today. More

Copyrights
How We Met (Method Man)
Family Reunion Part2
Ups & Downs Nas x Naturi
Ups and Downs Part2
Suggestions????
At The End of Everyday Teyana Taylor x Method Man
It Was All A Dream (Jazmine Sullivan)
It Was All A Dream pt2
Pride Aside (Dave East)

Family Reunion

820 7 0
By _asiaaaa_

(Jayda x Monica)

Jayda

Today was the day of my family reunion. And honestly I'm dreading having to go. The only reason I'm even showing up is because of Mama and Nana. I promised I would be there because, it means a lot to them. Especially, with Nana getting older she wants everyone to come together.

For the most part me & my family members get along. But, you have those few messy ass family members that wherever they go drama is destined to follow.

Honestly, I'm not phony. I can't fake get along with people I don't fucked with. You feel me, family or not.

Laying in bed, wasting time I decided I might as well get up and get myself together. After grabbing everything I needed, I went into the bathroom connected to my room getting ready to take a much needed shower.

After doing my routine. I walked out my bathroom into my room as my girlfriend entered the room.

"Hey, baby" she said greeting me with a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Hey" I greeted back dryly, pecking her lips.

"What's wrong babe" she asked with a frown on her face.

One things for sure it's nothing I could get pass Monica. If somethings wrong with me regardless of any front I put up, she could see straight through it. That's one of the things I love about her though.

"You know how I feel about this family reunion Mo" I said moving out of her arms, walking into my closet.

"I'm really not feeling this shit, I have a feeling things are gonna go left" I continued to tell her while looking for something to wear.

Walking into the doorway she responded.
"I know Jay but think about Nana, you being there would make her day. Honestly, everybody else is irrelevant all that matters is putting a smile on Nana's face.

Sitting down on the bench indecisive on what to wear I told her. " I know, your right but you know how I get down. I ain't kissing nobody's ass in order to keep the peace.

"Pooh, which one should I wear.
Should I keep it simple and wear this all black body suit with this jean jacket or stunt on these hoes and wear this louie shirt with these shorts". I asked

A/N
This outfit minus these hot ass boots😂 they're cute in all but it's summer time ion want sis extra hot.
Also I'm almost 100% sure that's a Louie shirt but correct me if I'm wrong😂

"Not should you stunt on these hoes" she said laughing.

"You "Mrs. Put That Shit On" so if that's the case you always stuntin" she said smirking at me

"As long as you know bae" I said hyping myself up.

"Girl bye" she said playfully rolling her eyes.
"But, first of all wear that second outfit with the bucket hat over there" she pointed to my hat shelf.

"And, second you don't have to kiss nobody's ass to be cordial. But like you said I know how you are. So, what I'm saying is try your best to not let anyone get under your skin because we both know how that's gonna end" she said side eyeing me.

"Yo, that was one time and my bald head ass aunt and her raggedy ass daughter shouldn't have disrespected me" I said pertaining to the incident last year that she was talking about. When I got into it with my aunt & beat my cousins ass.

"I understand because I know how I am, I'm on go once I feel disrespected. But, that shit turned into a hot ass mess" she replied.

"Well hopeful these bitches stay in there place so that way I can keep my hand to myself" I said shrugging.

Untying my robe letting it fall to the ground I began to lotion my body.

"Baby can you get my back" I asked look up at her. Biting her lip she nodded. Walking over to me taking the bottle out of my hand she began rubbing lotion on my back.

Massaging my shoulders she wrapped her arms around me kissing my neck. Sending a chill through my body I gasped. Resting her face into my neck we stood in front of the full body mirror looking at ourselves.

"Your gonna try to be on your best behavior for Nana right" she asked sweetly, her voice barely over a whisper tone.

"Yes baby" I told her.

"Okay, well let me go get ready so we can make good timing" she told me unwrapping her arms from around me making her way out the closet to her own.

"Okay, we'll if I'm done getting ready before you I'm going to go downstairs to check my emails" I told her putting on my matching Calvin Klein bra and thong.

"Okay" she responded.

After fixing my hair, beating my face and getting dressed. I headed downstairs so I could check my emails to pass time.

1 Hour Later...

Hearing footsteps heading into the kitchen where I'm at I looked up seeing Mo walk in.

"You look good" I told her trailing my eyes from the top of her head to her feet.

A/N: Bruh it took forever for me to find something. Monica be putting that shit on but since someone wanted to delete all their IG pics😒 I just picked anything.
It's cute though🤷🏽‍♀️.

"I see you trynna match my fly with the bucket hat mamas " I said smiling at her.

"Girl, I'm the one who told you to wear it in the first place" she said standing next to me leaning against the kitchen's island.

"So, I'm the one who taught you how to put that shit on though" I told her matter factly typing away on my MacBook.

Looking at me with a shock face she replied. "Girl, you a whole lie, oh my god" she said laughing.

"You still going through ya emails" she asked leaning over to look at my computer screen.

"I'm finished now" I said hitting send.

"I just wanted to make sure I handled business so that way I could completely be free to give you my undivided attention" I told her getting up from the bar stool closing my laptop.

"I'm excited that we get to spend some time together away from work for these next couple of weeks. With you launching your clothing line and me busy trynna put this album together, things have been hectic". She said putting her arm around my shoulder.

Wrapping my arm around her waist i replied.
"I know babe, but I'm excited I've arranged somethings for us to do. That I know you'll love.

"We'll I can't wait" she said look down at me.

"It's going on 4 o'clock and we got about a 45 minute drive without traffic. I think we should head out now so we won't be to late".

"Okay well let me grab my bag and put my shoes on then I'm ready to go"

Walking by the door to the garage where my all white Chanel tennis were I put them on. Looking around the living room for my bag I couldn't find it.

"Mo, have you seen the bag I had on yesterday" I asked.

Looking up from her phone she responded. "Umm you left it in my car yesterday"

"Okay well we can take your car then. I'm ready to go when you are" I told her pulling out my phone to check myself.

"Girl, you probably did that on purpose so you wouldn't have to drive" she said rolling her eyes.

"No, why would I do such a thing" I asked with a frown.

"Because your you, come on so we can go" she said walking out into the garage.

Turn off all the lights, checking all the doors to make sure they were locked and setting the alarm. I headed out to the garage getting into her car.

After ensuring that we had everything we needed we pulled off heading to our destination.

1 Hour Later...

Pulling up in front of Nana's house. There were cars parked everywhere. On the sidewalks and the street was filled with cars. There was only one parking spot left in the driveway thank god.

Somebody must of left to go the store. Thinking shit was sweet and they were gonna come back to their parking spot. Oh well they're just gonna have to just take that lick. Better luck next time.

Parking at the end of Nana's long driveway getting out the car. As soon as we stepped out the car the smell of barbecue filled our nostrils and the sound of Maze & Frankie Beverly filled our ears.

Heading into the house, closing the door behind us.
We heard voices of laughter coming from the kitchen letting us know that's where everyone were.

Looking up at the sky I said a quick prayer.
"God be a fence because if not I'm going to jail, Amen".

Lets see how this all play out....

Excuse any errors....

Thoughts......

How do y'all think everything's gonna play out....

Any suggestions???.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 230 9
Imagines of the black men of the 90s
922 73 12
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"
4.1K 179 8
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳' Imagines about BubbaChuck... ♫ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯...
141K 5.2K 21
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫...