๐บ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  (Loki x Y/N)

By PeterMaxximoffsWife

After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jo... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ : ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ : ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ : ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
Chapter 19
๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ : ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
Chapter 20
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜€
Bonus Chapter I : Sylvie's Past
Bonus Chapter II : Alternate Ending #1
Bonus Chapter III : Alternate Ending #2
Bonus Chapter IV : Love and Thunder

Chapter 33

802 31 0
By PeterMaxximoffsWife

Y/N's POV

"I have to say, it feel odd walking towards the gargantuan creature" The older Loki said as we walked towards Alioth.

"Do you have a plan ?" Kid Loki asked.

"Get inside, find it's heart or brain and destroy it" Loki explained.

Kid Loki laughed.

"Just because it's not complicated doesn't mean it's bad" Loki answered back.

"It also doesn't mean it's good" Kid Loki added.

"We'll find out soon enough" I said.

Alligator Loki growled.

"See ? He's on board" Loki said pointing at his reptilian variant.

"He's praying. He thinks we're going to die" The older Loki translated.

A giant boat appeared in front of us. It must've been pruned by the TVA. The sailors and captains of the ship were still there, running around and screaming.

"Alioth is like any animal. He'll go after the big meal first and while he's busy with that, we can sneak around the back and..." Loki explained as Alioth began destroying or 'eating' the ship.

Loki looked scared.

"Maybe we should think a bit more about this, huh ?" He said.

We all nodded.

There was a car driving towards us at full speed.

"There's a car" I pointed out.

"Is that bad ?" Loki asked his variants.

"Well, it usually means cannibalistic marauders or cannibalistic pirates" Kid Loki explained.

"Delightful"

"They're slowing down" Loki said as we all watched the car slowly stop in front of us.

The car powered down and from it emerged Sylvie and Mobius. Loki and I walked towards them. The variants caught up with us after having a small conversation.

"You're alive" Sylvie said as she looked at me.

"Of course, I'm alive" I said.

"Mobius !" Loki said, a little shocked.

"We thought you guys could use some backup" Sylvie said.

As the variants walked towards us, Sylvie placed her hands in front of herself in a defensive manner.

"Don't worry, these are our friends. They're... variants of Loki" I explained as she calmed down.

"Us as a child, us in the future and us as an alligator" Loki explained pointing at each variant.

"So you're all after the giant cloud too ?" Sylvie asked us.

"We don't know exactly how we're going to kill it, but yes" I answered.

"Sorry, come again ? Kill it ?" Sylvie said, slightly shocked.

"Yes, we planned on killing Alioth" I said.

"What's your plan ?" Loki asked, slightly frustrated at her questioning his plan.

"I think the person we're after is beyond the void at the end of time, and if they are that thing is just their guard dog protecting the way in" Sylvie said.

"How do we get past the guard dog ?" I asked.

"You and I are going to somehow merge our powers and enchant-manipulate it" Sylvie explained.

Loki laughed.

"That's insane"

"Almost as insane as paper cutting a cloud to death" Sylvie answered back.

"I've been here longer than you" Loki said, getting angry.

"We're going to control it" Sylvie said as she took my hand and stood proudly.

~

We drove towards an abandoned house. The variants were around a fire talking with Mobius as I sat on the grass outside.

Loki walked towards me and sat down.

"Not too scared I hope" He told me.

"I'm more scared for you than I am for me" I answered with a small laugh.

We stayed silent for a little while as I watched the horizon.

"W-What Mobius said, about you and Sylvie, is it true ?" Loki said, referring to Mobius's theory on our Nexus event on Lamentis.

"No, I don't think so. I just feel like I've seen her before. Like I knew her. We get along well. Maybe it's because she's a variant of you" I said.

I could see that Loki was nervous.

"Listen, I think Sylvie is a good person and a good friend, but she's not you. You're the person I fell in love with. You don't need to worry, my heart only belongs to you" I said as I held his hand.

He smiled.

Sylvie walked towards us.

"We need to get going" She said as we got up and began walking towards the rest of our group.

~

We all stood in front of Alioth.

"So, what's our next move ?" Mobius asked.

"The TVA needs to be brought down. We don't know who created it or where they are, but that thing out there does. When it hit me earlier, I linked to it. It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something and I think if we can get close to it, we'll manage to control it and it'll take us to whoever's behind all of this" Sylvie explained.

Sylvie handed Mobius her TemPad.

"I'll give your regards to Renslayer" Mobius said.

"Loki, you're going to need this on your journey" Kid Loki said as he handed my Loki the sword he used to threaten him earlier.

"Good luck, I hope you find what you're fighting for" Classic Loki told us before he and the two other variants left.

Mobius opened a portal.

"What will you do at the TVA ?" Loki asked him.

"Burn it to the ground, just like you said" Mobius answered.

Mobius gave Loki his hand to shake, but Loki hugged him instead.

"Thank you, my friend" He said to Mobius.

"You're my favourite" Mobius told me as he kept on hugging Loki.

I laughed.

Loki let go of Mobius as he left. Now, it was us versus Alioth.

"When a branch appears Alioth will focus on it. That's when we control it" Sylvie said loudly as the sound on thunder became louder.

"What if we don't have time to wait for a branch ?" Loki said.

"We'll have to cause a distraction" I said.

Loki looked at me. I gave him a look telling him to not do whatever he had in mind. He ran towards Alioth anyways before I could manipulate him into staying here.

"No !" I screamed as Sylvie held me back.

Loki used some magic to keep Alioth from looking at Sylvie and I.

Sylvie grabbed my hand.

"What do I do ?" I asked.

"Manipulate it into calming down, and hold my hand we need to stay in contact if we want this to work" Sylvie said.

She began using her powers on Alioth as I did the same. Alioth was focused on Loki.

"Alioth is going to kill him !" I said. I was about to stop using my magic but Sylvie stopped me.

"You can't stop Y/N, it's the only way"

Loki continued running away.

A green illusion began forming itself far away from us. It was an exact replica of Asgard. There was even an illusion of me. In the middle of it all was the older Loki who laughed.

He was distracting Alioth for us. Alioth took the bait and went towards Asgard.

Loki ran towards us as he watched his future self recreate his old home.

"Go !" The older Loki screamed at us.

Sylvie pointed at Loki's hand and I held it.

"Loki you need to help us enchant it" Sylvie said.

"I don't know how" He answered.

"You do, because all Lokis do. We have the same powers" Sylvie explained quickly.

As Alioth began destroying Asgard, we began enchanting the creature. Loki's hand became green. He was doing it.

I looked to the side and I saw Alioth about to kill the older Loki.

"Glorious purpose" He screamed.

The illusions were no more except for an illusion of me. Alioth killed the older Loki and all that was left of him were his horns. We continued enchanting Alioth. We needed to make Loki's sacrifices worth it.

Soon, Alioth became completely green. We had done it. We made Alioth disappear.

Behind it was a purple house. This was where the person who controlled the TVA was.

Published : 26-01-23
Number of Words : 1319
Edited : 10-06-22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.3K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
44.1K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
73.3K 2.6K 200
When Samantha a mutant and X-man is rescued from her captors by S.H.I.E.L.D she finds comfort from an unlikely source. This story follows the relatio...