Welcome to Encanto

By Heybookficss

When Y/n and her family move to the mesmerizing town of Encanto, they stumble upon a breathtaking paradise wh... More

Flashback
A/n
Way to luck
Welcome Home
First day in Encanto
A little crush
Locked with you
Shoyoslittlesun
What is going on
We are going to help
Lets start the Adventure
Just a Dream
carlos
The first time kiss
Are you Single ? "well...
The Blonde (2)
I am sorry Princesa ~
You are Breaking me :(
Fight me then ~
Her plan (1)
BOOK 2
29.04.24

The Blonde (1)

370 8 3
By Heybookficss

On my way back, I spotted Camilo engaged in conversation with a blonde girl. She possessed striking blue-green eyes and what some might call a 'perfect' body. It was clear she was flirting with him, but I wasn't about to stand for it.

Approaching them, I boldly kissed Camilo on the cheek, earning a less-than-pleased look from the girl.

"Oh, hey, princesa," greeted Camilo with a smile.

"Hey, babe." I replied, grinning mischievously.

"This is Gabriela," Camilo introduced, gesturing towards the girl.

"Hey, I'm Y/N," I greeted with a grin, though Gabriela's response was less than enthusiastic.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Oh, I was on my way back, but Gabriela fell and needed some help," Camilo explained.

"Ah, okay. I was heading back too, as I was supposed to pick up sewing supplies for Mirabele," I explained.

"Great, then we can all head back together, right?" Camilo suggested.

"Of course," I agreed. After bidding farewell, Camilo and I continued on our way back.

"I knew you were jealous," Camilo teased as we walked.

"What else was I supposed to do when some b** is flirting with you?" I retorted, my anger evident.

"Aw, you're adorable when you're angry, baby." Camilo chuckled, attempting to ease the tension.

"Shut up," I grumbled, though his kiss softened my mood, and we continued our walk with a comfortable silence.

"Oh, by the way, Carlòs asked if I was single," I teased, eager to see Camilo's reaction.

"He asked that?" Camilo's tone grew slightly defensive.

"Yes, he did," I confirmed, unable to contain my amusement as we shared a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 665 14
"You left us!" Reagan's clothes were drenched, wet clothes clinging to her petite form. Anger swirled in her green orbs. Her lips pulled back into a...
191K 4.4K 14
Five and (y/n) have been very close friends. Almost always were together. That is until Five wanted to prove their father wrong and decided to time t...
62.4K 136 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
144K 4.5K 25
"There is strong shadow where there is much light" Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ____ "Day 5575 of the Shadow Project. The subject continues to watch th...