(MY ELF GIRLFRIEND!) _Malerea...

By IFingerChickens

Managing your parent's coffee shop can be difficult, especially if you're a student. But a chance encounter w... More

Info
~Chapter one~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Nine~
~chapter Ten~

~Chapter Eight~

214 7 0
By IFingerChickens

It take a few seconds for me realization to sink in.

y/n: Belle...

Belle: Yes, y/n. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

y/n: You're... an elf too?

Belle: Yes. And no. I'm only half-elf. My mother is a hundred percent human. My father, on the other hand... I've never seen my father, to be honest. Whenever I'd ask mom, she would only fall silent. "He's an elf. That's all you need to know." It's what she would always say.

y/n: I'm sorry to hear that. Wait. Does Irene know about this?

Belle: Oh, she knew all along. She's known ever since we first met. Even if she doesn't like me much, she still kept it a secret... Anyway, I hope you understand why I kept it from you.

y/n: Are you kidding? I totally understand why you didn't tell me. And if I hadn't met Irene and Olivia, I might not have believed you.

Belle: I also hope... that you don't look at me any differently. I'm still Belle, right? Things are still the same.

y/n: No. Nothing has changed. I've known you for a long time, and nothing can change the way I see you. So what if you're an elf? You could be n alien from outer space, for all I care.

Belle reaches out and taps my shoulder.

Belle: I knew you'd understand. You're a good friend.

y/n: A good friend? No one has told me that before.

Belle: Well, I'm honored to be the first.

And then, she flashes a subtle smile. How rare it is to see her look so happy.

y/n: Do you want a hug? Just to commemorate the moment?

Belle: Wow. That's so cheesy! But what the heck. Come here!

We hug each other, cementing our friendship once and for all.

___

Morning comes. Perfect day for a swim. I heard out to the beach by myself. I find Irene sunbathing on the sand. She's wearing her undergarments!

Irene: Good morning, y/n.

y/n: Irene! I didn't see you there. You look... You look...

Irene: I look what? Cat got your tongue?

y/n: You look... ready for a swim.

Irene: Huh. Is that good or bad?

y/n: Good, I guess. We're on a beach, after all.

Irene: Hmmm. You've got a point.

(What is up with her? This doesn't feel like the Irene I know.)

y/n: Irene, is something bothering you? You seem a little different than usual. What's wrong?

Irene: Do you want to know what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong.

Irene stands up angrily.

Irene: I saw you last night with Belle. You were hugging each other.

y/n: Irene, why would that be an issue? Belle and I were just-

Irene: Save your explanation, y/n! I can't believe you broke my heart. You are my prince. You aren't supposed to look at other girls!

y/n: This is getting out of hand! Can you please stop overreacting? I am not your prince. And we are not getting married! You're more like a little sister to me than anything else.

Irene: Little sister? LITTLE SISTER? Argh! I despise you so much!

All of a sudden, Irene pushes me. I fall on my back, landing on the towel on whichshe was sunbathing.

y/n: Ouch! You almost broke my neck!

Irene: That's what you get for being a snake. You broke my heart into pieces!

Lying on the towel, I furiously kick Irene's knees. Her legs buckle, and she falls on top of me!

Irene: Aaah!

y/n: Ooof!

I feel her body against mine. I freeze.

y/n: Er...

Irene: ....!

y/n: Wait. Let me stand up.

In an attempt to get back on my feet, I roll to the side. Irene rolls too. And before I know it, I am lying on top of her.

Irene: ....

y/n: ...

I stare to her eyes. Seems like she's Allowing herself to remain under my body. I feel her hand creep along my back. (It's like she doesn't want me to move.)

Irene: y/n...

(She looks so beautiful up close. She's an adorable girl. Look at her. A few seconds ago we were fighting. Now. This...) I don't move. I only look deep into Irene's eyes.

Irene: Why aren't you moving?

y/n: You tell me. Why aren't you kicking and screaming at me?

Irene: Why are you answering my question with another question?

y/n: Looks to me like you're enjoying this.

Irene: I am not. How dare you make those kinds of assumptions about my feelings!

Looking down at her, I grab both of her wrist.

Irene: Oh, so you want to play dirty, huh?

Her hands grab my rear end. I do my best not to squeal in surprise. (Irene is definitely sending some clear signals. I guess I should take advantage of the situation. Let's see where it leads us.)

y/n: Is that all you got?

I lower myself on top of her. My chest  is now flat against hers.

Irene: You're an amateur! Such child's play.

She pinch my buttocks. They hurt a bit, but I fight the pain.

y/n: Playing dirty, you say? Well, how about this?

I start to grind my torso against her, drawing an imaginary spiral on her body.

Irene: Huh? What are you doing?

I continue with what I'm doing, not taking my eyes off her.

Irene: Uh...w-what...is...this?

y/n: Give up? Are you gonna admit that you're liking this?

Irene: Never! I'm not- ughhh!~

I continue rubbing myself against her. It looks like she's ticklish in the abdomen area.

Irene: W-Why are y-you  d-doing this-oooh!~

I don't stop. I'm getting too excited.

Irene: Uuuh!~ Aaaah!~

I pick up speed, making circular motions as quickly as possible. She moan aloud. I look at her panties and she's so fucking wet.

Irene: A-Aaah!~ y/n s-stop! Okay you win, I like it, okay! I like it a lot, which is why you need to stop.

Hearing the magic word, I stop.

y/n: Are you okay Irene? I hope I didn't hurt you.

Irene: No. actually, you... *sniff*

She begin to cry.

Irene: I'm so sorry if I was mean to you earlier. I shouldn't have been angry. Belle is a nice person. I understand why she would want to be you friend.

y/n: Irene...I'm just happy That you're not angry with me. I hope we can always get along.

Irene: Oh, y/n. look at you. How can I get angry with a face like that?

y/n: Well I'm glad that we're not fighting anymore.

Irene: ......y/n?

y/n: What's that?

Irene: Can you... Can you do it again? Rub yourself against me?

y/n: WHAAAT?

Irene: I kinda liked it.

y/n: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was just playing around back there.

Irene: Ugh. And I thought you liked me enough to do whatever I ask you to do.

y/n: I'm not stupid, okay? That's the last time I'm doing that-

WHOOSH a strong gust of wind blows...and the figure of a man magically appears in front of us.

Huh? Those ears...

y/n: Irene, it's an elf!

The mysterious elf takes one look at me on Top of Irene.

M-elf: You dare violate the purity of Our princess Irene?! Prepare to die!

The stranger raises his sword, and just as he says, I'm now preparing to die.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 28 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
490 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
3.8K 609 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...
7.1K 355 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...