𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

By GaurishaRastogi

Vansh Raisinghania is one of the richest business tycoon and Black mafia king of world who have almost all st... More

♡Character Sketch♡
Prologue
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 2🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 3🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 4🌹♡
Note
♡🌹CHAPTER 5🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 6🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 7🌹♡
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 9🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 10🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 11🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 12🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 13🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 14🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 15🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 16🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 17🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 19🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 20🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 21🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 22🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 23🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 24🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 25🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 26🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 27🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 28🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 29🌹♡
Os Series
♡🌹CHAPTER 30🌹♡
Ch -31

♡🌹CHAPTER 18🌹♡

2K 195 51
By GaurishaRastogi

VR Mansion.......
Riddhima: it's been whole fucking 3 hours and I'm still locked here......kya karu kaise jau bahar......she knocked the door but no one came to her rescue......then a mischievous idea crossed her mind she opened the window and jumped off in the corridor of the Mansion.....
Riddhima (proudly): tumhe kya lagta hai tum mujeh lock karke jaoge aur mein bethi rahungi.....suddenly again the topic of that mysterious sculpture came in her mind......she entered inside daadi's room, siya was also present there.......
Daadi: Riddhima come inside....why r u standing there?
Riddhima: daadi wo....I wanted to ask u something....
Daadi: ha ha poocho....
Riddhima: daadi wo today I saw the statue in backyard.....whose statue was that.....Vansh didn't told me but I want to know......
Daadi: wo past tha Riddhima.....no need to  dig the graves .
Riddhima: but daadi I want to know.....plz na....
Daadi: Ziana, ......Ziana naam tha uska.....Vansh ke saath shaadi hone waali thi uski but wo paise, jewelries lekar bhaag gayi thi kisi aur ke saath .....aur Vansh ne uska sculpture isiliye banaya tha taaki usse yaad rahe uska dhokha......aisa hi hai mera baccha......tu dhayan rakhna uska.
Daadi went by wiping her tears....

Riddhima: but.....hai kaha ab wo?
Siya: zinda insaano ke statue nahi bante bhabhi.....I hope mere iss ek line ne aapke saare sawalo ke jawaab de diye honge.....plz Vansh bhaiya se kuch matt kehna.....she also went....
Riddhima: ohhh godddd.......rest in peace Ziana.......
Ziana toh marr chuki hai par agar ab meine kuch nahi khaya toh mein b rest in peace ho jaungi......
She went to kitchen and filled her plate and was about to eat when her hand was caught by Vansh.....he was raging like a bull.....

Vansh (angry): I told u to remain in room only then why r u here?
Riddhima (angry): u never told me to stay in room , u locked me there.....there was not a single drop of water in room .....I have even not eaten anything since morning.....u care for me, no....a big fat no....u only concerned that what I'm doing here.....mujeh itni bhook lagi thi.....tears rolled down her eyes.....it maked Vansh's eyes softened.....

Vansh (pacifying): I'm sorry Riddhima.....mujeh nahi yaad raha....
Riddhima: mujeh ab khana hi nahi hai.....she left but Vansh caught her hand and lift her by her hip like a baby and made her sit on the kitchen slab ......he wiped her tears and mumbled sorry.....he took a morsel and feed her and she ate like an obedient child.....after feeding her he wiped her lips with his thumb and pecked her forehead......she smiled......

Vansh: get ready.....reception hai ....I want my wifey to look gorgeous as always....
Riddhima smiled.....

At evening......
Whole Mansion was decorated and was looking absolutely fascinating.....

Guests r coming and was getting mesmerized by Mansion's beauty....Aangre , Daisy and Mrs.D'Souza were welcoming them....Riansh also deck up royally 😎......

Vansh 😎☝🏻

Riddhima 😎☝🏻

Daadi 😎☝🏻

Vyom 😎☝🏻

Siya😎☝🏻

Ishani 😎☝🏻

Aangre 😎☝🏻

Mishty 😎☝🏻

Daisy 😎☝🏻

Mrs.D'Souza 😎☝🏻

Aangre: Mishty,  u look gorgeous today.
Mishty: I always look gorgeous.....she said by folding her arms around her chest.....
Aangre (mind): can't she behave normal....
Aangre: and me?
Mishty: jaise roz lagte ho....she went by flipping her hairs in air but they touched his face.....he smelled her hairs .....
Aangre (slowly): beautiful!......

Riddhima was getting ready in her room....suddenly she got message again from that unknown number.....
Message ******
Hey beautiful!

Wanna know about Ziana.....the real truth of her....I'm here to meet u and tell u everything about her ....if u want to know then come to window for once.....
Your well wisher
♥︎♥︎♥︎AS♥︎♥︎♥︎

Riddhima: I want to know about her.....she went towards window but she was not able to see anyone due to darkness but the person on the other side saw her and smirked.....
Unknown man: ik u little kitten so very well
.....I knew it ki tum aaogi aur tum aa gayi.....
Vansh on the other side got ready and came out but he saw his wife was busy in scanning darkness.......

Vansh (calm yet dangerous voice): JAHA TERI YEH NAZAR HAI , SWEETHEART !!!!!MUJEH KHABAR HAI😈......waise I'm not a person who is habituated to come from windows.....kiska intezaar kar rahi ho sweetheart?
Riddhima: kisi ka b toh nahi.....bsss aise hi chaand ko dekh rahi thi....looking beautiful na....Vansh smirked 😏.....
Riddhima went towards the mirror and bent to take bracelet from the drawer but her dress zip went down suddenly.....she tried a lot to zip it up but seems as it got stucked somewhere but before she could apply force two hands caught the zip....she looked up , it was Vansh.....both were looking into each other s eyes.....

Vansh sided her hairs to one side....he also tried his best but when he also fails to zip it up he bend down on his knees and took the zip into his mouth.....on the other side Riddhima was breathing heavily as his cold hands were touching her bare hot back......but now his hands were replaced by his lips.....

He thought to tease her so he licked her bare back ....
Riddhima: Vansh!!!!
Vansh: kya hua sweetheart?
LRiddhima: plz jaldi karo.....
Vansh: patiently maza lo iska jaan.....
Riddhima: bhuddhu zip band karo.....jaldi!!!!!!!!
Vansh literally bited her back giving her hickey and she moaned in pain and pleasure as he placed wet and open mouth kisses on it.....
Vansh: late ho jaayenge hum sweetheart ,stop moaning.....u r distracting me u naughty woman.....Riddhima couldn't do anything but she bited her inner cheeks......he stood up and zipped up her dress in one go make her gasp.....he gave her a sheepish smile .......

After getting ready Riansh descended downstairs holding hands....everyone were adoring the couple....except one😏.....

Aangre: boss Mr. AS is here.....
Listening the name , Riddhima reminded of the message....
Riddhima (mind): he is here.....good....now I'll get to know about Ziana.....
AS: what's up Mr. VR....all good?
Vansh: welcome AS....I'm fine .....they shake hands.....

Name: AVINASH SERENE urf AS.....
Vansh's business associates but he want to gain Vansh's position and his intentions r very well known to Vansh......he is madly behind someone 👀......

As soon as Riddhima saw him....

Riddhima (mind): I hv seen him before too....but where?
She came out of her trances when she was called by someone,  she looked up to see Avinash.....
Avinash: hiii , Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania .
Riddhima: hello....ummm....u was that who sent me those msgs related to Ziana......
Avinash: shhh.....I'll tell u but not here, follow me to the bar counter........

Avinash took a glass of wine and offered her the same but she denied......
Avinash: o come on,  hv it......
Riddhima: no thanks....plz tell me about Ziana.....
Avinash: she hadn't left Vansh......she had been murdered.
Riddhima: whatttt!!!!😱......but.....before she could ask him anything further,  she was pulled by Vansh by her waist......
Vansh: what r doing here sweetheart.....as far as ik u don't drink....
Riddhima: yeah ....wo I was talking with Avinash on random things.....
Vansh (jealous): it's our reception sweetheart.....let's hv some couple photoshoot,  he holded her waist possesivly  and went.....

Avinash pov******

Itni si baat pe jealous ho gaye Vansh,  tab kya hoga jab mein Riddhima ko tumse cheen loonga....tumhe barbaad karne toh aaya hoon....tumhare past aur maqsad ko khodkar kar nikal kar rakh doonga Riddhima ke saamne......tumhari intentions mujse chupi nahi hai Vansh RaiSinghania, sab pata hai......
And you Riddhima.....tumse b badla lena hai. Poore college ke saamne tumne mujeh reject karke mujeh jo beizzat (insult) kiya tha na.....uska badla b toh lena hai darling....bht bully hua tha mein.....bht kuch face kiya tha ab baari tumhari hai.........
Tum dono ke beech jo jo aag lagne waali hai na usko hawa mein doonga......tum dono ka past jaanta hoon mein.....ab dekho kaise use karta hoon mein tumhare past ko......JUST WAIT AND WATCH😈.......
Pov ends *******(*

Photo session was going on when Vansh noticed Riddhima's lost face.....

Riddhima (mind): Ziana was murdered....oh goddd....but who had murdered her and why daadi and Siya haven't told me about it.......what's going on here......
Vansh jerked her....
Vansh: sweetheart!
Riddhima: hmmm
Vansh: what happened?
Riddhima: kuch nahi.....
Vansh: then smile......she smiled.....
They again pose for another pics.....

After photoshoot, Riddhima received the message from Avinash......
The message*****
If u want to know more about her then meet me at backyard at 12 am and yeah remember.....don't tell about this to Vansh .....
Your well wisher
AVINASH.......

Precap: some revelations🙂 and murder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
6.4K 483 21
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
207K 22.8K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
16.5K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...