πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 31

1.7K 146 67
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented...🙏🏻❤️

Let's Get into the Story

Blood drained from Abhi's face seeing Pragya fallen unconscious  in the floor.. Panick hits him seeing Her in this situation.. His brain stopped working seeing Her like that..

He is not the person who reacts to others Misery, I mean he do cares for His Sister and His friend Purab and Noone else...For the first time in his life Panick and fear Hits Him...He felt the whole world is ending to Him..

He felt helples...He came to sense when He felt a drop of water falls on His hand..Thats when he realised He is Crying...He wipes His tears..Abhi sits beside Pragya..He takes Her Head as he placed it on His lap...

"Heyy Biwi..Open your Eyes...Pls baby open your eyes...See dont you dare to play with me...If I come to know that you're playing with me I wont spare you..Biwi..Pls open Your eyes..Pls" Abhi cries hugging Her close to His chest..He cups her face he caress Her cheek patting her...

"Biwi pls..Open your eyes..Pls baby" He cries..Abhi's still one plart of His mind thinking about why He is carring about Her..He couldnt able to explain about His new feelings inside Him which He never wants to agree with it..

He keeps kissing Her forehead..

"Somebody pls help...Pls open the damn lift..My biwi is Unconscious" Abhi shouts furiously..He make Her lay on the floor safely and he runs towards the lift door..He bangs the door..

"what the fuck you still doing!!!" Abhi shouts from inside..

"sir Just 10 minutes sir. Electric operators are Here sir..Just few Minutes sir" says the manager from the other side..

"Mark my words I bloody gonna Kill you all" Abhi shouts furiously...Employees Jerks Hearing His voice...They knows no-one can save them from Abhi's anger..

Abhi moves towards Pragya...He caress Her cheek..

"Biwi open your eyes..Pls" He shakes Her..Thats when He realisesd She is Not Breathing..Abhi felt His heart Breaking and somebody pulled His heart out..Without thinking much He leans down placed His lips on Hers giving Her a CPR mouth to mouth respiration..

He repeated it for Three times..He felf His life came back hearing Her Cough..

"Biwi You alright na..I'm so worried" He hugs Her close to His chest..She feels safe inside His arms...She leans towards him Placing Her face on His Chest..She could hear His Heart Beat is Beating to fast..She could feel He is shivering inside the hug..For the first time she is seeing Him so Scared that too the fear of loosing Her..She wondered whether she is seeing the same Kadoos Husband...

She could feel He gives Her CPR to made Her comes back to conscious.....She felt so emotional altogether seeing His care for Her..Abhi breaks the Hug...Even in the dark she could feel His face which is inch away from Her face..She could feel His Breath Near Her Lips

She glups feeling His Lips On Her Lips..All these time she always felt Lust and His Obsession in His kiss..But for the first time she felt His Love and care for Her in his kiss... She too starts to respond to the Kiss..She felt relaxed in His Kiss..She holds His Shirt collar tightly...

He breaks the Kisss as He starts to place a wet kisses all over Her face..He cups her face..

"Biwi you alright na..You fine Right?" He asks Her..She Hugs Him in return..He hugs her back..He Keep pressing His Lips on Her Forhead..

Soon He felt relieved seeing the Lift lights came back..She breaks the hug to look at His face..She could see His tears for Her..She never saw Him Like this..He pulls Her close to Him as He cups Her face..

"You fine Right..Biwi?" He asks her...She nods at Him..

" I'm fine"

" Thank god" He sighs in relief..She breaks the Hug..

"Why did You saved Me..This is what you want right..You will be so happy na..If I dead means" - before she could complete

"PRAGYA" He shouts...She jerks..He pulls her close to Him..

"I won't let anything happen to you Biwi!" He said furiously..She looks at His Eyes..

"Why" She asks Him

" Because You're Mine! I don't know whats happening with me when I'm with you...I won't let you to go away from Me..I WON'T!" He says looking deeply into Her Eyes..She shocked Hearing it...Even She feels the same when she is with Him...She always wants to stay with Him..She knows He married Her for Revenge on His Brother but still She couldn't Help but She starts to fall for Him..

"If anyone tried to sepreate You from Me then I'll bloody Kill them" He says Furiously..He himself don't know why He is behaving like this ...But he realised that He cant stay away from Her..He is freaking damn sure about it..

"GOT IT?" He asks her sighs seeing Her looking at Him without taking the eyes off from Him...He looks down couldn't able to take Her gaze..She smiles a little seeing Him...

She promised that soon She will change His Views about Her Brother and She wants to give a chance to Her married Life ..But she stills knows there is a little chance for Her kadoos Husband to change but she likes to give a try to Her Life....

Suddenly She feels so happy with the realization of Her Love for Abhi..She chukles..Abhi looks at Her

"Why are you laughing? Am I looking like a Joker to You?" He asks Him..She bites Her Lips to Hide Her Laugh..Abhi Never saw something so alluring which will Turn him On...

Abhi couldn't control Himself..He moves towards Her pulls her for the Kiss..He somewhat shocks seeing Her readily responding to the Kiss..she felt His hands tracing Her waist inside Her shirt...Soon they breaks the kiss..

"Dont Bite Your Lips Orelse this only will Happen" He tells smirking at Her...She Bites Her Lips teasing Him again..He is shocked..He couldnt seem to control Himself Abhi again pulls Her for the Kiss..

"Stop doing that to me" He says against Her Lips

"I won't" She whispers against his lips..He glups hearing it...

soon the lift turns on...It starts to move to the upper floors little faster than usual..She Hugs Him in fear..

"Kuch nehi Hoga" He says as She stays inside His Hug..Soon the lifts lands in the 6th floor...Both sighs in relief...The lift door opens..Abhi bangs outside as he holds the Lift maintainer collar furiously as He starts to beat Him Black and Blue

Pragya runs to Abhi to stop Him beating the man who is bleeding..

" Abhi stop it..He will die" She shouts pulling Him back..But he is in His one of His furious Mood ready to Kill the Man..

"BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS MY WIFE BECOME UNCONSCIOUS..I would've killed you if something Happened to Her" He shouts Pushing the man..Pragya shocked hearing His care for Her..

"I'm Sorry Sir..I won't repeat this Mistake..Sorry Sir" The employee Begs Abhi...

"To Hell with your Sorry..You are Fired!" saying this Abhi walks out...Pragya follows Him..

He enters inside His cabin..Pragya too enters inside..He holds Her Hand as He made Her sit on the couch..He Ons the AC...He calls the receptionist and He Orders a fresh Orange Juice for Her...She looks at Him..

"You're fine right? Any difficulty in breathing?" He asks Her..

" No I'm fine" She tells Him

"Haa You'll be alright afterall I have given My breath to save You" He says grinning at Her..She rolls Her eyes..Soon the receptionist came with the Orange Juice..He Holds the glass towards Her mouth..She starts to drink the juice..

"I'm full" She says once she completed drinking half glass..

"No You should drink More" He tells her

"I said I don't want it"

"You should complete it..Its my order" He says in a stern tone..She rolls her eyes

"kadoos" she mutters..Abhi chukles hearing it...She completed it..

"Good Girl" He says..She pouts at Him..

"You Take Rest..I'll wake you once I finish my work" He says..She lays on the couch comfortably..He starts to work..She keep looking at Him without taking Her eyes off from Him..

He looks at Her feeling Her eyes on Him..He raised Her eyebrow asking what..She nods no smiling at Him..Abhi sighs and he starts to concentrate on His work..Today she feels out of the world realising Her Love For Him..She continues Her Hobby which is starring at Her Kadoos Husband..

Abhi likes Her eyes on Him...With the impulse He looks at Her between His work...He came to sense when He hears Pragya's Mobile ringing which He kept before His table..His Pleasant face changed to a furious one seeing the caller ID "Bhai"...

To Be Continued

What will Happen Next??

As You See Pragya Realised Her Love For Abhi next what will Happen?? More exciting Twist and Turns on the way...

Target 🎯 100+ Votes

Don't Forget to cast your views..Do Vote guys

Happy Pongal to all My Lovely Readers ♥️🥳

By SubaGokul ❤️

subagokul118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 953 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
15.9K 1.6K 29
Ranbir picks Prachi in his arms. Ranbir :- madam, I am with you, I will take you everywhere like this.
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
3.8K 230 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..