The Last Burden

By nashlycam23

"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue 

Nine

228 7 0
By nashlycam23

Athena

As soon as I slipped on my white T-Shirt, the bathroom door bursted open, hitting my shoulder in the process before I turned my head to see who was coming in.

"Umm some privacy maybe?" I sassed as I saw Harry peek his head through the door before he entered inside.

My heart started beating from his unexpected appearance but I still somehow remained absolutely calm. Thank God I was in my outfit already and not naked. This dude gives zero crap for personal space.

His harsh eyes met mine before he reached down and grabbed my arm, not saying a single word as he pulled me out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

"What the hell is your problem? I was literally changing as you walked in." I asked madly as I unhappily followed beside him.

"You're fully dressed. You have no excuses." He spoke seriously as he kept his gaze forward.

"Excuses for what?" I questioned with a face.

"We're late. And I'm not letting you hold us back." Harry responded just when I realized he was wearing a complete different outfit.

"What's with the robber clothes?" I chuckled as I saw that he was wearing all black.

"Louis you take her. I can't stand her comments right now." Harry groaned as I was suddenly shoved in Louis' arms.

I scoffed as Louis' hands found their way to my waist before I quickly slapped them back. "Don't freaking touch me." I hissed before Louis grabbed me by the throat.

"I don't take orders from you slut." He growled as he pulled me towards his face.

"I'm not a slut! Get off me you prick!" I raised my voice as I pushed him off me.

"Oh I can make you one alright. I can so easily pop that little cherry of yours." Louis commented with a cocky smirk on his lips.

"None of you will ever touch me like that or I'll viciously rip out your esophagus!" I screamed as I went in defense mode.

"Like any of us would want your diseased body. We don't sleep with the enemy." Harry scoffed as I took offense.

"Yeah we only rape them." Niall commented as I widened my eyes over at him before he laughed.

"None of you will be able to live if you ever try to do that to me." I spoke strongly, but deep down I was absolutely terrified.

I knew they were capable of doing anything to hurt me and I wouldn't put this past them.

"You're not strong enough. You're the weakest Bishop we've ever laid eyes on." Zayn said as he started loading up his assault rifle.

My heart was violently pounding against my chest as I looked at all of them, spinning in slow circles in case one of them was ready to pounce on me.

"You wouldn't even stand a chance doll. We can easily take advantage of you." Liam smirked as my chest tightened.

"Why would you even think of doing that to me? That's not my reason for being here." I asked madly as I tried to stand my ground.

"Poor Athena doesn't understand the power of hormones." Liam said as everyone started chuckling.

"I freaking swear- neither of you better touch me or I'll-"

"You'll what? Attack us with your weak little hands? You don't stand a chance Athena . You're powerless." Harry interrupted as he suddenly towered over me, causing me to step back and gulp.

"Nothing but pure disappointment." He spoke venomously before he shoved me to the ground, causing the guys to laugh at me.

I huffed as I propped myself up with my hands, blushing with embarrassment while the others made a complete fool out of me.

I felt absolutely humiliated but I knew they were only doing that because they had the power to do so. They just wanted to put me down and make me vulnerable. But I wasn't going to let that happen. Bishops don't take disrespect from anyone.

As soon as I stood myself up and attempted to go back to the bathroom, I was suddenly grabbed and lifted in the air.

"Stop! Let go of me!" I screamed as I began thrashing around, having no idea who was holding me right now.

"You don't get to go anywhere, we have somewhere to be." Liam said as I kicked the air repeatedly.

"Put me down!" I yelled madly as he started carrying me out the door.

"Where do you think you're going little Bishop?" Liam cooed as he found amusement in watching me.

He rested me on his hip as I continued to thrash around and kick the air.

"Look at her struggling." He laughed as Niall and Louis watched me as well.

"You're wasting all your energy for nothing. You know that right?" Niall commented as I suddenly stopped.

I then leaned forward and attempted to claw his eyes out, causing Liam to pull me back and hold me away from Niall.

Niall and Louis started busting up as I kept trying to reach for his stupid face.

"What a stupid girl." Louis said as I took offense.

"Come on guys I don't want to be late." Harry spoke seriously as he walked right past us.

"Can you tell your ape friends to let me go. I'm not a freaking pet." I told Harry as his back faced me.

"They can do whatever the hell they want. Just as long as it gives you dissatisfaction." Harry responded before he got in the drivers seat.

Prick.

"You hear that Bishop? Anything we want." Liam grinned evilly as his hand roamed up my waist.

"Get your hands off me!" I screamed as I wiggled around.

"She's so fun to mess with." Liam laughed as he carried me to the car.

He then pushed me inside the middle of the car, making me grunt as the others piled in.

"Where the hell are we going anyways?" I asked in annoyance, really not in the mood for these games anymore.

"To the bank you so lovingly helped us find." Harry spoke charmingly as I clenched my jaw.

"Oh you mean the one my brothers worked their asses off to get?" I commented rudely as we made eye contact through the review mirror.

"You mean dead brothers? You remember we shot them right?" Harry announced as my blood began to boil.

"If we use Athena as bait, we should be able to do all of this within 30 minutes." Zayn said as he climbed in the passenger seat.

"Im sorry what now?" I asked from the mention of my name.

"You get to play a roll in our little visit to the bank." Harry smiled evilly as my heart raced.

I didn't like the sound of that.

"What the hell am I doing exactly?" I asked before Harry's eyes grew dark, making my skin crawl faster by the minute.

My heart started beating roughly against my chest as I entered inside the rather large building, wondering if I was capable of doing my task or not.

I wasn't afraid of the security guards inside the building whatsoever, rather, I was dreading what possible plans the Violet Kings were plotting since they were simply ruthless and unmerciful.

They were capable of doing anything they wanted in here since they simply just had the power to do so. And I knew just one simple mistake could bring major hell into my life, as if I wasn't already receiving it.

I glanced around the massive room as I walked towards the destination I was assigned to, realizing how big this place really was. No wonder why it took my brothers months just to get the blue prints. You could totally get lost in here.

As soon as I reached the spot, I heard the doors open behind me before gun shots fired in the air, echoing through the entire room.

I pretended to act scared as I hunched down and turned to see where the screams were coming from, feeling guilty once I saw the look of horror on the customers faces.

"Everyone get down on the ground now!" Zayn yelled as he shot the ceiling once again.

More screams echoed through the halls as people started putting their hands up in defense, inching their way closer towards the floor.

"We want this transaction to go by smoothly so we're gonna need everyone to comply. If you wish to slow us down or get in our way, we will simply shoot you." Harry announced as I swallowed.

"Hands up people! Everybody hands up!" Niall yelled as he started fast walking past all the people, making sure they were listening to him.

Their identities were hidden by black eye masks, making it hard to uncover who they were. But I was the only unfortunate one who knew exactly who they were.

Just a bunch of cold hearted criminals.

"Get down on the ground! I don't want to repeat myself!" Zayn spoke strongly as he towered over most of the customers.

"All of you guys get in the middle now!" Liam ordered the security guards as he pushed them towards the group of people in the middle.

"If any of you decide to shoot one of us, we'll harm anyone and everyone. Do you understand me?" Harry snapped as he looked at the guards.

They all nodded their heads as they kept their hands in the air.

"Get their weapons." Harry ordered as Louis came from behind and stripped them of their guns and walkie talkies.

"Don't even think about calling the cops pretty lady." Louis hissed at one of the girls behind the desk.

"We just want to be quick guys, in and out, real simple. It's just up to you all if you want to make it out of here alive. Our goal isn't to hurt you, but we won't hesitate to blow your brains out if you step out of line." Harry announced as he walked around the bank.

"Hey you, what are you doing over there in the corner? You should be here in the middle like the rest of them." Harry suddenly said to me as he started fast walking towards me.

My breath hitched in my throat as I looked up at him in fear, playing the part he told me to do to look believable.

"I'm sorry-" I was suddenly interrupted the second he reached forward and harshly gripped my forearm, pulling me towards his chest.

"Looks like you came to the bank on the wrong day, didn't you darling?" Harry grinned as he looked into my eyes.

I widened mine back at him before he pulled me towards the group of people in the middle.

"We're gonna keep this one hostage, make sure the people know who's life they're risking if they step out of line." Harry spoke as everyone looked over at me with pity.

"If any of you decides to rescue the girl or even call the police, I will decorate her blood on the walls and it will all be your fault! So if you don't want to be blood guilty, I suggest you all surrender your phones right now and be on your best behavior." Harry raised his voice as he looked at all the people who shivered in fear.

"Please, don't hurt the girl." One of the security guards said as he held his hands in the air.

"Mind your own business- I do what I want." Harry hissed as he now grabbed my waist and yanked me closer towards him.

I winced as I stumbled against his chest, acting frightened and afraid that he was holding onto me.

"Keep the hostages here while the girl and I go get the money. If any one steps out of line I'll blow her brains out." Harry announced to Zayn and Liam as they nodded their heads.

"You hear that? You make one simple mistake and the pretty young girl dies." Liam's voice echoed through the room as the crowd shuddered.

"I'll do whatever you say... just please... don't hurt anyone." I pleaded to Harry as I looked distraught.

"Oh I know you will." Harry grinned as his evil eyes met mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 34 11
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
3.3K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
95.6K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...