Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

500 Days-Roman Reigns

2.6K 66 20
By marlananicole

Roman Reigns is the most dominant Universal Champion of all time. He got his shit done in the ring, and could get his point across on the mic. The one thing he couldn't do, however, was have the girl of his dreams.

Y/N was 26 years old, and currently the Smackdown Women's Champion. At a record setting 376 days as champion, she had it all. She was beautiful, smart, and Roman had been hooked since the day they first met.

The only problem was, she had a boyfriend. No one liked him. He was possessive, and controlling of her. Roman saw it, and so did everyone else.

She was never allowed to hang out with any of the male superstars unless they were with their partner. Roman was single, and so he rarely got the chance to see her.

What Roman doesn't know though, is that Y/N looks at him the same way he does her. Roman was built by the gods, she assumes. With his long black hair, muscles for days, that smile. Good lord did she love that smile.

She also admired his work ethic. The way he carried himself was something she had hoped she could he one day. The confidence he oozed was something she had been working on herself.

Today, marked Roman's 500th day as champion, and she wanted to celebrate with him. Tonight would be the perfect night considering her boyfriend was out of state for some work related thing which she knew was cover for him fucking someone else. She didn't care though. She's wanted out of the relationship for a good while now.

She had just entered the arena for Smackdown when she saw him. He was in his classic joggers with his Jordan's strapped to his feet, and his "Needle Mover" shirt on. His hair was thrown up in a bun, and he was talking with Jimmy and Jey.

As if he knew she had entered the room, his head turns in her direction. He smiles at her, giving her a small wave before entering his locker room, alone.

She knocks on the door, and enters once he stated a simple "Come in." He seemed shocked to see her, but then a smirk is placed on his face. "Y/N, this is a surprise."

"I wanted to come congratulate you on your 500th day as champ." She smiles innocently, but her eyes raked him up and down.

"Thank you." He smiles at her, and she steps forward.

"Are you celebrating tonight?" She asks him, and again, he looks surprised.

"Yeah, a few of us are going to my place tonight for drinks. I'd love for you to come, if you can."

"I'll be there." She says, and he doesn't want to get his hopes up. Her boyfriend always managed a way to keep her from her friends.

"It's at 8, but you can show up whenever."

"Great. Should I bring anything?" She asks, and he shakes his head.

"Just yourself. Maybe an overnight bag in case we all get too drunk." He says, and she feels herself blush.

"I'll do that then."

And so she did. She got there about thirty minutes early, and Roman showed her to the guest room. "I'm really glad you're here." He grabs her hand, and she blushes. "I may not let you go."

"I may just let you keep me." She whispers, and he smirks at her.

They move to the living room as everyone starts right get there, and she sits down next to Roman. He hands her another drink, and she could feel herself start to relax. "I think you should stay the night." Roman whispers in her ear.

"Okay." She whispers back, and he smirks at her. Her heart was beating fast because she knew what was coming. After a long time, it would be happening.

Her phone begins to buzz, and she looks down to see it's him. Shit. You know what? No. He isn't going to ruin her night. Sure, she would pay for it later but who the fuck cares? "You alright?" Roman asks her, rubbing her thigh.

"All good." She looks at him, and downs the rest of her drink. She turns her phone off, and sticks it in her pocket.

She doesn't remember the last time she's had this much fun between being able to be as close to Roman as she wants to laughing at stories everyone was telling. She really missed all of this.

She helped Roman clean up, and when he started to shut off all the lights and lock the doors, she knew it was time.

They make it upstairs, and she grabs her bag and changes in the bathroom before joining Roman in his room. He had dimmed the lights, and he had changed I to just a pair of Grey joggers.

He shuts the door behind her, and turns the TV on. Her anxiety growing stronger as he turns to look at her. "You don't want him. Do you?" He asks her, and she shakes her head. "Who do you want?"

"You." She whispers, and he smirks at her. "I'm sorry it's taken me so long." He pulls her towards him and he brings his face down to hers.

"You're here now." He whispers, and tucks her hair behind her ear. Her eyes look up at his, and he runs his thumb over her bottom lip. "Once I do what I'm about to do to you, there's no turning back. You'll be mine."

"I want to be yours." She whispers at him, and he closes the distance between them. His lips finally on hers, and she quickly responds. He backs her up, until her the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. He pulls at her shorts, and she steps out of them before he moves her to sit down on the edge of the bed.

He drops down to his knees while she sat there, and his lips attack her neck, and she throws her head back. Again he breaks the kiss to remove her shirt which displayed no bra. "I've never been on my knees for a woman before." He grunts into her neck. "But for you, I'd do anything."

He rips her panties in half before removing them completely. "You're going to forget everything about him." He dips down, and presses his lips to each of her thighs, and her hand already goes into his hair. His eyes don't leave hers when he finally makes contact where she needed him the most.

His tongue felt good down there. She had dreamed this so many times and now she had this man on his knees for her. He dipped down to tease her hole before dragging his tongue back up to her clit. He slides his finger inside of her, and then another. He hums against her, making shivers go down her body. She yanks on his hair which made him grunt against her pussy and she began to squirm.

"Roman." She gasped, and his eyes flick up to her face, watching her as she spasms, the orgasm taking over her entire body.

He licks her clean before bringing her mouth to his. "That's ny fucking girl." He groans into her mouth. He stands up to discard his pants, and underwear. She goes to move when he stops her. "I need to feel you around me."

He wraps her legs around him, and brings one of his thighs up onto the corner of the bed. He thrusts into her, and she gasps with how big he is. She whines, and he nods at her. "I know baby. I'm gunna make that ache go away."

He wraps one hand around her throat and begins to thrust in and out of her relentlessly. Her moans were cut off do to him choking her, but fuck did it feel good.

He removes his hand to grab onto her hips, slamming into her repeatedly. "Daddy." She moans, and he fucking loses it. He wraps both hands around her throat this time, and fucks into her.

He watches as her tits bounce up, and down while his cock is driving in and out of her. "Fucking good girl." He groans, and let's go to let her breathe again. He takes his hand and slaps her tits causing her to squeeze him. "You like that? Hmm?"

"I want it to hurt." She confesses, and he scoots them further onto the bed.

"Open your mouth." He pants, and she obliges. He spits into her mouth, and shuts her mouth. "Swallow."

She brings his mouth to hers again. "Can I ride your cock, daddy?" She asks him, and he nods at her.

He pulls out, and lays down on his back. She hovers over him before sinking down. Her hands come down to his chest, and she begins to maneuver herself up, and down. "God it feels good to finally do this." She groans.

"Been thinking about it for a while, baby?" He asks her, and she nods.

"Dreampt about it."

"Yeah? Thought about my cock inside of you while you laid down next to him?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good fucking girl." He begins to thrust up into her. She pulls herself off, and he moves behind her. Her face down into the mattress while her ass was in the air.

He slides back into her, and pulls her up by her hair. She looks in front of them at the mirror, and she smirks at him. "Such a filthy girl. Aren't you, baby?"

"Your filthy girl." She responds, and he breathes a laugh in her ear.

"Damn right you are." He wraps his bicep around her throat, and pounds relentlessly until she is shaking from Cumming so hard. "Want daddy to fill you up?"

"Please." She begs, and he let's her go before pumping her full of his cum. He finally pulls out, and watches as his cum falls out of her.

"Stay there. I'm getting a cloth to clean you up." He does, and does it so delicately before giving her clothes to change in, and she lays down next to him.

He pulls the blanket up over the two of them, and she lays her head on his chest. "He came home early. That's why I turned my phone off."

"Is he going to hurt you?" Roman asks her, and he took her silence as a yes.

"The only reason I never came around before is because I didn't want you to get hurt." She finally confesses to him.

"Well, we will take care of it. You can stay here."

"Roman-"

"Nope. I don't want to hear it." She sighs against him, and he pulls her in for a delicate kiss. "I've been in love with you for years. I'll be damned if I let him hurt you again."

"I love you, too." Her tears begin to fall, and he wipes them away. "So fucking much. It's been so hard."

"I know, baby. But it's almost over. I'll make sure of it." He presses a kiss to her forehead, and they both slowly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.2K 55
Riarkle one shots. The title says it all.
203K 4K 71
It's all in the title ;)
57.2K 651 41
The title says it all
6.3K 115 20
A convention, a man, a fan. And a whole new life