Lover Of Mine (paused)

By Remuslupinisking

Darling, that you will stay Butterfly lies Chase them away Hmm Dance around the living room Lose me in the si... More

Cast
Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15.1
15
16

10

5.5K 111 29
By Remuslupinisking

1x10 Girl meets Crazy Hat

Everleigh and Reggie meet Evelyn Rand 

Reggie and Everleigh decided to take the subway with Riley and Maya, the two dark haired teens wearing jackets to keep from being soaked in the rain that had continuously falling all week.

Maya and Riley walked in front of the best friends, stopping to take off their makeshift poncho's made of garbage bags. 

"There she is again" Riley said when she noticed Evelyn Rand on the bench or like Maya and Riley liked to call her Crazy Hat. 

"Crazy hat's always here" Maya said. 

"What do you think her deal is" Riley asked looking between the three teens. "Former movie star? Olympic figure skater?" 

Everleigh gave her a look "I think that's a little to far fetched Riles" 

"Bum on a bench" Maya simply said. 

Everleigh reached over and gently swatted the blonde on the shoulder "Ouch!' Maya pouted at her sister figure. 

"Don't be rude May" Reggie chuckled at his best friend and threw his arm around her shoulder. 

"But look how she looks at everyone" Riley gestured to Evelyn. "What goes on in a head like hers? I guess we'll never know" Riley shrugged. 

"Hey Crazy hat! What goes on in your head" Maya called out to Evelyn. 

"And a new adventure begins" Riley sighed. 

The four walked towards Evelyn. 

"You and You" Evelyn pointed to Maya and Riley as Reggie and Everleigh stood next to the bench the boy throwing his arms around around his best friends shoulders as he stood behind her. 

"C'mere! I'll teach you about life." Riley didn't sit down but Maya did. 

"Can't, stranger. You want me to sit on the bench, i'm gonna need three forms of identification" Everleigh rolled her eyes, while she liked the fact that her twin is cautious, she needed to trust that if BOTH Everleigh and Reggie were standing there without a look that told her the person they weren't safe that she could trust them. 

"Trust me, i know who she is. She's all right" A cop spoke up. 

"Ok, copper" Riley saluted 

"Hey! That's officer copper to you." Riley sat on the other side of Evelyn. 

"Mornin' Evelyn" The cop greeted "Never gonna stop rainin' is it?" 

"That's ok Eugene. I these two little dollies are about to give me one of their designer ponchos" Everleigh and Reggie smiled at her. 

Riley grabbed one of the 'ponchos' out of her backpack turning her head to look at Eugene. 

"They're garbage bags, Eugene. But you have to put a hole for your head." 

"Ah, so you can breathe" He smiled. 

"So the garbage man doesn't throw you out" Riley corrected. 

"Yep that happened" Maya smiled as the two best friends nodded their heads. 

"I was yelling but he didn't care" Riley remarked. 

"We rescued her from the truck" Maya gestured between her and her sibling figures. 

"They chased me all the way to 33rd street." Riley smiled. 

"Wow now that are some friends" 

"Oh we're not friends" Riley gestured between her and Everleigh "She's my twin" 

"Well that's a sister, me i don't chase nobody for nothin'" 

"What if i stole a banana?" Maya questioned. 

"I'd be very disappointed in you" Eugene pointed at the blonde. 

"Ok" Maya sighed sadly. 

Evelyn spoke up "I have observed you two are good friends" She looked at Everleigh and Reggie "And you two are destined to be together" They blushed as Riley and Maya smiled, nodding their heads in agreement. 

"Don't miss a thing, do you crazy hat?" Maya questioned. 

"No i don't. Now you're about to be late for school, and i'm about to be late for addressing the united nations" Riley handed her a poncho "Have a good day dollies" 

"Be good people, learn all you can." With that Evelyn stood up and left. 

Everleigh let her head fall back to rest on Reggie's chest and smiled up at him, which he smiled back. 

'I really wanna kiss her' He thought before Riley's voice caught his attention. 

"How does that happen to someone, Maya" Riley questioned. 

Reggie and Everleigh could both tell that Maya and Riley did not know who Evelyn is. 

"Do you think that could ever happen to us?" 

'You don't want to be a powerful woman with Money?' Everleigh thought with a look on her face that Reggie chuckled at. 

A man passed Riley and put a dollar in her hand without looking up from his phone. 

"Well at least nothing worse than that could ever happen" Maya smiled. 

She spoke too soon. 

A garbage man walked past and picked Riley up placing her in his garbage cart. 

"Maya, Sissy!" 

Maya picked up Riley's bag. 

"Maya, Sissy?" Riley called 

"Ok" Maya sighed following after them 

"Not again" Everleigh groaned and Reggie pulled her with him. 

"Come on Darling" 

"You owe me some Pasta after school" 

"Ok" 

Cory's Classroom

 "Belgium, 1831--" Cory started only to be interrupted by his youngest daughter. 

"No!" Riley yelled. 

"In 1831, Belgium--" Cory tried again 

"No!" 

"Riley?" Cory questioned. 

"What's my thing?" Riley asked 

"What's your thing?" Cory repeated the question 

"What am i going to be, dad? Am i gonna be Ok?"

Everleigh placed her arm on her desk before laying her head on it. 

"Riley listen to me very carefully" Cory leveled his head to be with his youngest daughters. 

"Ok" 

"In 1831, Belgium declared its independence from the Netherlands" Cory told her as Reggie rubbed Everleigh's back. 

Farkle noticed how Everleigh was slumped on the desk, her eyes were shut but she wasn't asleep. He got close enough to where he could whisper to her and only her and Lucas or Reggie could hear him. 

"Are you Ok Leigh" She shook her head. 

"Is it your head" She nodded. 

Since she was 9 years old Everleigh suffered from Migraines. It wasn't anything serious but she still hated them. Reggie, Farkle, Shawn and Maya had all taken to carrying aspirin around when she is with them no matter where they go.  

"Do you want some Aspirin" Farkle questioned "Yeah" She whispered and he nodded. 

Farkle looked up at Reggie and nodded, Reggie stopped rubbing her back momentarily to grab her emerald green water bottle that he packed that morning and handed it to Farkle after he grabbed the bottle of Aspirin from his backpack. 

Cory heard the bottle and his head snapped in their direction. He noticed how his oldest was slumped against the desk and his heart clenched, he remembered when she was first diagnosed with the Migraines he and Topanga had felt helpless because all they could do was give her Tylenol or Aspirin and cuddle her.   

'She ok' he mouthed to her best friends besides Lucas who watched the three of his friends concerned. 

Farkle nodded and Cory nodded back. 

Lucas was concerned he has never seen  Everleigh like that and it scares him. He sees her as a little sister he never got but always wanted and he didn't like seeing her hurt or upset or in pain. 

"Here Leigh" She opened her eyes slightly and grabbed the pill from Farkle, she placed it in her mouth before Farkle handed her the water bottle which she took a drink of before handing it back to Farkle and putting her head back down as Reggie put the bottle back in his bag. 

"What will people be thinking of me if i end up living in a subway" Riley said in her normal loud volume making Everleigh hiss as her head still pounded. 

Cory heard the hiss and pointed at Reggie who was staring directly at him and motioned for him to sit at Everleigh's desk. The dark haired boy nodded and stood up and walked to her desk before lifting her up in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He sat down with her on his lap, she laid her head on his shoulder closest to Farkle and reached her hand out and Farkle grabbed it in his rubbing her knuckles with his thumb before she closed her eyes. 

Lucas and Maya, who saw Cory motion to Reggie watched her concerned. 

Maya hated seeing her sister figure in pain. 

"What if nothing happens to her, sir" Maya asked Cory gently so that she didn't make Everleigh's head feel worse. "Riley can't end up like that. She's my meal ticket even though I'd rather have Everleigh as my cook"

"What the--i just saw you girls at breakfast" Cory said gently as well but bewildered. 

"Wat gebeurde er in België" Farkle asked after he softly hit his one hand on his desk, his other still rubbing Everleigh's knuckles.

"Calm down Farkle you're speaking in Dutch again" Cory chuckled quietly.

"Echt waar" He asked looked looking down at his hand before slapping himself across the face.

"Mi educación no debe basarse" Cory cut Farkle off laughing "No, no, no. You slapped yourself way too hard, you went all the way to spanish."

Farkle slapped himself once more "My education should not be based on your youngest daughter's moods" Farkle pointed at Cory still making sure to keep his voice low.

Cory held his arms out "Neither should mine, but it is!"

Everleigh, who was still asleep on Reggie's shoulder snuggled her face into the crook of Reggie's shoulder as he ran his hand up and down her back soothingly.

"Guys, a daughter asks her father, 'what's my thing' this question will resonate in the hearts of all parents from the moment it's asked, until the day their child feels comfortable in the world"

Cory looked at everyone his hands held out "Pretty soon you're all going to join the work force. What's your thing? What do you aspire to? How will you affect people? That's the only history that matters."

"Thank you Daddy" Riley smiled

"Thank you, Daddy" Farkle whimpered as Reggie shook his head chuckling at him.

"Alright you guys, tell you what. Let's split the class into two separate businesses and see how you do for yourselves. We'll see if anyone's got anything to worry about, ok" Cory told Riley.

"Excellent" Farkle said reminding Reggie of a mad scientist cartoon character.

"What will our companies be" the genius questioned.

"Doesn't matter, uh.." Cory looked around before his eyes settled on his desk where a muffin sat. "Muffins, Ok"

"You two are going to be 'Riley and Farkle's muffins' that'll be your thing for the week"

"I already got my thing" Maya shrugged "Riley's gonna be a success and i'm gonna sponge off her until she gets sick of me or until i end up living with Cookie" Maya smiled.

"I will never get sick of you, and Ever would happily let you move in"

"I'm set for life!" The blonde cheered.

"All right, let's get out there and make some money--cash, cabbage, cheddah-cheese" Farkle smirked.

"Those are your values, Farkle?" Cory questioned.

"What else should a company value but profits?"

Lucas spoke up lowly "Well if i had a company, i'd treat my employees well and make sure we did right by our customers."

"You are everything that's wrong with this country." Farkle told the Texan.

"Then you do have company, Lucas. 'Hart and Friar muffins' so these two competing companies will hire the rest of you guys as employees. Everyone else in school will be your customers. Let's see what happens."

"Here's what happens, we crush you." Maya turned to Farkle.

"We will be bajillionaires, and you will eat your words using plastic cutlery"

"You're cute when your menacing" Maya smirked knowing she got to him.

"I don't know what to do now"

"I know"

The bell rung and the students left aside from Farkle, Everleigh and Reggie.

"Cory" Reggie beckonded him over and he bent down to be level with them "I take it that we don't have to do this project" Cory shook his head.

"No" He reached out and tucked a piece of fallen hair behind Everleigh's ear, who stirred at her father's touch her eyes blinking open.

"Hey Ever, you feeling better now" The dark haired girl nodded her head.

"Ok come on, i'll drive you guys home" Reggie stood up and put her down, his hands on her waist to stabilize her.

They slowly walked out of the classroom, Everleigh sleepily rubbing at her eyes.

Reggie's Bedroom

Reggie and Everleigh were in his room watching a movie, Everleigh's migraine was long gone now. 

Her phone pinged and she picked it up. 

She texted the person back before standing up from Reggie's bed. 

"Where are you going" Reggie pouted missing her warmth. 

"You mean where are we going" She smiled 

"Okay where are we going" Reggie watched as she walked into his closet before coming back out with one of his hoodies. 

"Luca's can i barrow this?" He smiled at her and nodded "Of course" 

Reggie loved when he wore her shirts or hoodies because they always smelled like her and she loved wearing his stuff because it smelt like him. 

"Why are we going to Lucas'" He got up from the bed grabbing his wallet and House key of his dresser. 

"He needs help making the muffins" She put his hoodie on. 

"Ooh, are you making your double chocolate and strawberry ones" She nodded. 

He moaned, already tasting them in his mouth, everyone loved when Everleigh baked or cooked because it was always amazing. 

The kids ran out of the apartment and towards the Friar Household, goofing around as they went. 

Friar Household

Maya and Lucas' head snapped up as the doorbell went off, the Blonde's lips flicking into a wide smile as she ran towards the door. 

She threw it open and engulfed the dark haired girl in a hug, giggles falling from both of their lips "I missed you cookie" 

They pulled away "I saw you at school Pumpkin" Maya frowned remembering Everleigh's Migraine "Are you ok, is your head still hurting" Everleigh smiled at her, she loved how her friends and family cared for her. 

"I'm ok and no it's not hurting anymore" Maya smiled "Good" 

Maya turned to Reggie and hugged him as well before they pulled away, she grabbed Everleigh's hand and started walking towards the kitchen. 

"He needs all the help he can get" Maya gestured to Lucas who was covered in muffin mix and flour. 

"Oh, Luca what did you do" Everleigh stepped over some batter that was on the floor. 

"I may have misjudged the level of the mixer" He looked at her sheepishly. 

Everleigh chuckled "Ok here's what we're gonna do" she pointed to Lucas "You're gonna shower" She pointed to Maya "Your gonna help Reggie and I clean this up and then we will bake my Dark chocolate and Strawberry muffins" 

"Yay!" Lucas looked at Maya confused "Your cheering because you get to clean" 

Maya gave him a blank look before smiling "No i'm cheering because Everleigh's making my favorite muffins which means she gonna make extra batches for everyone" 

Everleigh clapped her hands "Ok go shower Luca" He saluted and walked towards the stairs. 

"And don't get anything on the stairs, if you do you're cleaning it!"

"Yes Mom!" 

Everleigh  and Maya chuckled before Reggie handed Maya the mop and Everleigh handed him a rag the three of them starting to clean. 

Sometime Later  

  Everleigh heard Lucas' footfalls coming down the stairs as she spun Maya around, music playing faintly in the background. 

Lucas entered the kitchen and smiled watching the two girls have fun before Everleigh "Ok time to get to work" 

Maya pouted but remembered what they were making and perked up. 

They laid out all the ingredients that Luckily they bought and started making the mixes. 

"What do you want me to do" Lucas questioned. 

Everleigh grabbed his hand and brought him over to the muffin tins and handed him baking spray "Grease these and place the liners inside" he nodded and started to do as told. 

After the mixtures were made they all had one muffin tin and filled them with the mixtures. Leaving one from Everleigh and Maya to do together before placing them in the oven. 

"Now we wait" 

After Baking 

Lucas followed after Reggie, Everleigh and Maya. The three of them carrying Muffins boxes. 

Lucas stopped Everleigh from walking "Can i talk to you" Reggie and Maya stopped walking and watched them "Yeah" Everleigh turned to look at the other teens "You guys go ahead i'll meet you outside" They nodded and walked out the door. 

"Are you ok, Today at school what was that" Everleigh sighed and leaned against the wall. 

"Yeah i'm ok, it's nothing bad just that when i was nine i got diagnosed with chronic migraines. They don't happen a whole lot but when they do that's how to help it, what you saw in class" 

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows "But there's a way to fix it right" Everleigh shook her head. "No. All i can do is take Aspirin and sleep. Trust me my friends and family have all researched it and it said the same thing." 

"How can i help?" Lucas asked curiously. 

Everleigh smiled "Just be there and do what Maya, Reggie and Farkle do carry around Aspirin when your with me, that helps more than you know" Lucas smiled and nodded before pulling her into a hug after she placed the box down. 

They pulled away and walked towards the door "See you tomorrow Luca" 

"See you tomorrow Leigh" 

Matthews Apartment

Reggie and Everleigh walked into the apartment and saw Cory and Topanga sitting on the couch, the adults looked up and saw the boxes in their hands. 

"What's in the boxes El" Topanga smiled and her daughter copied it opening the box "My Double chocolate and Strawberry muffins" 

Cory and Topanga smiled excitedly "Are they for us" Everleigh laughed "Yes their for you and Auggie and Riley. Reggie and i have our own box" 

Everleigh walked over to the couch and sat down and held the box for them to grab one. They did, Topanga grabbing strawberry and Cory chocolate. 

They each pressed a kiss to one of her cheeks before pulling away and taking a bite. They moaned in delight before looking at their oldest. 

"Have we ever told you how much we love you" 

"Everyday" She smiled 

🌎

Everleigh and Reggie sat on the bench in the hallway next Maya and Lucas. Students avoided their muffins gravitating towards Riley and Farkle's instead. 

"Yay!" Riley smiled taking money from another student before handing it Farkle who placed in their lock box and ringing a bell. 

"Yay!" Riley continuously said as he grabbed money from students and Farkle rang the bell. 

"Last muffin from this batch" Farkle announced and the students groaned, but Everleigh noticed something about their muffins. 

They're pure white, which only meant one thing. They're full of sugar with nothing else. 

Everleigh tapped Reggie and pointed to the muffins at her sister's table 'Pure Sugar' and he nodded with a look on his face that said he didn't  agree to what their selling. 

"Why are their muffins so white" Maya questioned and Everleigh and Reggie went to tell them why but their phones pinged and they looked down to see what it was. 

It was their group chat with Daya, she was asking them to hang out after school and they said yes. 

"One dollar" Everleigh heard Riley faintly say. 

Reggie however was watching them and saw how Farkle snatched the muffin from Riley's hand. "Hold on. I don't think so" 

"What are you doing, Farkle?" Riley asked him. 

"It's the law of supply and demand, Riley. We supply, they demand." Reggie frowned, he didn't like the way Farkle was acting. 

And Everleigh who was now watching them didn't like it either. 

"Let's find out what our last muffin is worth to them." Farkle held up the muffin 

"A dollar and a quarter" One girl basically shouted. 

"1.50" Sarah waved her dollar in their faces as students starting yelling out prices. 

"Hey! What's so great about their muffins?" Maya asked 

"We've got plenty of muffins right here" Lucas gestured to the plenty of full boxes of Everleigh muffins. 

"Two Dollars" They all turned back to Farkle and Riley, which hurt Everleigh's feelings because nobody wanted what she, Maya and Reggie spent their evening making. 

"2.50!" 

"I'll give you my brother" 

History Class

Maya and Lucas stood behind Cory's desk. 

"All right, progress reports" Cory started. "What's up in make believe corporate America?" 

"Hart and Friar muffins report. We started with 100 muffins, made with chocolate muffin mix and chocolate chucks and a half batch of Strawberry muffin mix." 

"And you selected these ingredients because" Cory asked Maya. 

"Because huckleberry messed up the first batch that his mom was having us make because it helps the eath's bounty and cornucopia of good eatin'"

Lucas didn't realize what Maya said and started talking. "So far we've sold 14 muffins at a dollar each." 

"Ok how much do they cost you?" Cory questioned knowing his oldest helped them make them. 

"They did cost us anything to make" Lucas looked at Maya. 

"Well how's that possible" 

"Well Everleigh made them with Maya and Reggie and they bought all the ingredients" Lucas pointed to his sister figure who waved when everyone looked at her. "She wanted me nowhere near the batter" Lucas pursed his lips. 

"I don't understand how nobody wants them, they're amazing" Maya praised. 

"As soon as they try them, we'll sell out. I stand by our product sir." Lucas smiled 

"So do i, they're everywhere" Maya walked over and stood next to the muffin boxes that were stacked up almost taller than her. 

"How are your profits, Friar?" Farkle questioned. 

"Let me teach my class, Farkle Ok" Cory sassed "I decide what to say and when i'm gonna say it, and i decide who to call on and what i'm gonna ask them!" 

"How are my profits, Friar?" Lucas asked. 

"Yes!" 

Lucas opened his folder "Well, i have those right here, sir. None" he closed the folder. 

Farkle cupped his hand around his ear "I'm Sorry, what?" 

"None" Lucas repeated. "And it's not right sir, Our muffins are delicious and optional" 

Farkle cup his hand around his ear again "i'm sorry, what?" 

"None!" 

Maya picked up a muffin "We can't even give them away" she threw it to one of her classmates and they threw it back hitting it smack-dab in the forehead.   

Reggie and Everleigh glared at the class "Hey watch it!" 

Farkle stood up "Alright let's talk about a real make believe company" 

Riley stood up as well and they took Maya and Lucas' spot as the two moved to the side. 

"Farkle's Muffins!" 

"Riley and Farkle's muffins" Riley corrected. 

"Yeah keep telling yourself that" 

Reggie and Everleigh gave each other a look, they did NOT like this version of Farkle, at all.

"Unlike our competitors, our profits are through the roof, and so are our employees." Reggie and Everleigh looked around them and saw how their classmates shook and twitched. 

"Why are they like that?" Cory questioned. 

"They ate the product, sir" Farkle smiled 

"Riley?" Cory asked the younger twin. 

"Everybody seems to like our muffins, dad" Riley smiled cluelessly. 

"Oh my sweet innocent, child" Cory shook his head. "Can't you see why?" Cory gestured to his students. 

"Because they're filled with love" 

Everleigh shook her head "That's not why Riles"

"I don't think that's what they're filled with, Riley" Cory shook his head as well. 

Riley turned to Farkle "Yeah, why do they come out so white, Farkle?" 

"Because they're 100% Carbon, Hydrogen and oxygen" 

"Uh explain that to the non-scientists, Farkle" Cory said. 

"Sugar! They're all Sugar! Just one big sugar cube!" Farkle informed proudly. 

"What?" Lucas asked 

"Ours are Chocolate, Chocolate chunks, strawberries and Honey" 

"Farkle you said all natural" 

"Sugar!" 

"You said organic" 

"Sugar!" 

"You said delicious" 

"Sugar!" Their classmates chorused. 

"Farkle, we're a business, businesses do not just mislead their customers to make a little bit of money!" Riley tried to lecture. 

"Ha-Haaaa!" 

"we're done for Farkle." Riley picked up one of their muffins "These muffins are pure evil!" 

"Are you gonna eat that? Because if you're not gonna eat that i would eat that right now is what i would do is i would eat that right now is what i would do. " A girl told Riley giddily. 

Farkle turned to Riley "You know how to succeed, Riley? You give the people what they want" 

Everleigh and Reggie watched as Farkle smiled, facing their classmates "That's why we're a success..." Farkle grabbed a muffin from Maya's hand and threw it to a student, who threw it and hit Maya in the forehead. 

Which earned them a harsh glared from the dark haired best friends. 

"And they're not" Farkle finished. 

"This isn't fair Mr. Matthews" Maya spoke up "I had to listen to Lucas and his mother talk about 'good eatin' and 'wholesome living' and 'the natural cornucopia of the earth's bounty' before his mom left and Reggie and Everleigh showed up and made it fun" Maya pouted. 

"Have you ever even  heard me talk?" Lucas asked the blonde. 

"Huh-hur-rrr!" Maya got in his face. 

"Wow." Lucas mused smiling at Cory before looking at the dark haired best friends who were trying, and failing to hold in their laughter. 

"While these two just poured sugar into a muffin cup. It's isn't fair!" 

"What isn't fair" Cory questioned 

"That i'm not on their team" 

"Maya what we did isn't Ok" Riley told her best friend. "But i didn't know and i'm not going down for this, i'll talk" 

"To who? To everybody who loves our muffins?" Farkle asked before raising his hand that still held a muffin "Enjoy the taste of success, Riley. It's sweet." 

"Not to me. I have a very bitter taste in my mouth" Riley denied. 

"You must've had one Lucas' mom's" Maya cringed, she had tried some of the batter before Lucas messed it up and...just no. 

"Maya, you played fair, we didn't" Riley pointed out. "We have no integrity. You do." 

"And what does that get them? We can buy and sell their business" 

Farkle's greed had finally got bigger than his brain and his best friends did not like it...not one bit. 

"In fact, i like the sound of that. Yeah!" He looked at Riley "I propose a merger between Riley and Farkle's muffins and Hart and Friar muffins" 

"Why the merger Farkle?" Cory questioned. 

"We both have what we each need, Mr. Matthews. We have profits, they have integrity i'm buyin' it!" Farkle smirked 

"My integrity is not for sale!" Lucas informed. 

"Mine is." Maya smiled raising her hand. 

"Maya!" The blonde turned to look at the texan. 

"We owe your mother a hundred bucks" she depanned 

"Put'er there partner" Lucas shook Farkle's hand.

"Our new company will be called...Farkle" The genius smiled as the three of them furrowed their eyebrows. "Your names are no longer part of the company" 

"Why not?" Riley questioned. 

Farkle pointed to the brunette standing next to him "What's the first thing that happens after a merger daddy" he looked at Cory as his two best friends silently giggled. 

Riley pointed to herself and repeated his question. 

"Downsizing" Cory answered. "When two companies come together, employees become vulnerable" 

"Don't tell him!" Riley told her dad "Uh, Riley i think he already knows" Cory pointed out as he gestured to Farkle who sat in the chair with his legs kicked up on the desk before he flipped the nametag to read Farkle. 

"Lucas, fire half the company, start with Riley and Maya" 

"Why do i have to do that?" 

"Because you're full of that Texas 'Gee Willikers' hooey'' Farkle smirked. "You charm people, so you'll be the face of the company and i'll be the  behind-the-scenes hermit genius" 

"Mr Matthews" Lucas looked towards his teacher. 

"How do you argue with that?" Cory shrugged. 

"Always liked you, Matthews. You got moxie." Farkle smirked before Cory saluted the genius "Thanks chief" 

Lucas walked around the desk before he stopped in front of the brunette girl "Riley?" 

"Yeah?" she smiled

"You're fired" Lucas told her kindly, looking her in the eyes 

"Fine" Riley walked towards the door and opened it, leaving. "Hey, if she goes, i go" The blonde said before leaving as well. 

"Friendship and Loyalty are for the weak. Let everyone know i'll cook another batch, and raise the price up to 3.00" Reggie and Everleigh looked at their best friend, hurt. 

Reggie and Everleigh held eye contact with him before they both stood up "Then i guess we're both weak" Reggie laced his hand with the brunette beauty's before they left the classroom as well. 

Farkle watched them leave sadly. He knew it would be a while before he earned their forgiveness, especially Everleigh's 

After School

The two best friends walked towards Daya's house, their hands still laced together. 

Walking up the stairs to the house, they rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door, not a few minutes later a woman with coffee kissed skin answered the door and a wide smile spread across her face. 

"Eve, Reggie. Come on in" she ushered them in before pulling them into a hug. 

She is Daya's mother Veronica Jackson. 

Veronica adored Reggie and Everleigh and treated them like her children so did her husband Van. 

"DJ, Eve and Reggie are here" She called up the stairs and not a few seconds later the curly haired girl was racing down the stairs and pulling them into a hug. 

"Hey! Do you guys wanna hang out in the basement" Reggie and Everleigh looked at each other before looking at Daya and nodding with a smile. 

"Great, let's go" Daya grabbed both of their hands and they ran towards the basement, laughs spilling from their lips. 

The Jackson Family's basement was amazing, Van had remodeled it a part of it so Daya had somewhere to Dance before turning the majority of it into a little hangout room decked out with a tv, minifridge and a mini movie concession stand full of snacks. 

"What do you guys feel like doing?" Daya asked. 

Because of what Farkle said in class today, the best friends felt they needed to let off some steam and what better way to do then dance. 

"Let's go dance for a while" Daya nodded with a smile before they walked over to her mini dance studio and turned on the lights before choosing a song. 

"You guys wanna do another" Daya asked and they nodded, breathing heavily before Reggie and Everleigh spoke up "Could we take lead this time" She gestured between her and Reggie and Daya nodded smiling widely "Yeah" 

(There are three people instead of two)

The three friends laughed as they finished the dance, hugging each other. 

They walked into the hangout room and Daya grabbed three water bottles from the mini fridge, tossing one to Reggie and then Everleigh, who both caught them with ease. 

They all plopped onto the couch "That was fun" Daya smiled, breathlessly running her hand through her curls. 

"Yeah" the best friends nodded. 

They sat in silence for a second basically chugging their water bottles before Everleigh broke the silence. 

"Let's watch a movie together" Reggie and Daya smiled before Reggie jumped up and grabbed the remote "My turn to pick" 

The girls groaned, Recently Reggie was on a Hyperfixation of the movie sweeny todd and while the girls loved the movie, the songs played in their heads consistently. 

"Oh hush you guys know you love it" 

Daya and Everleigh shared a look, shaking their heads with a smile "But not as much as we love you" 

🌎

"It's been raining for six days. Here's what's real, people are wet and cold out there and they need something to keep them safe from the storm, and we know how to give it to them" Riley said. 

"What if every single subway stop in new York city was stocked with donated umbrella's?" Maya proposed. 

"The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation. It's non-profit" Riley smiled. 

"What?!" Farkle exclaimed 

"When you come into the subway station, you leave an umbrella in the stand...." Maya trailed off. 

"And when you leave the next station, there'll be one waiting for you" Riley finished, with a smile. 

Maya picked up a piece of paper and held up for the class to see "The Matthews and Hart umbrella foundation" 

Riley held up her own "We got you covered" 

"There's no money in umbrella's" Farkle pointed out smiling smugly. 

"No only people" 

"My company makes a profit" Farkle pointed out. 

"Yeah but at what cost?" Riley asked and Everleigh and Reggie looked at there classmates "Look at your customers" 

They all looked dead or sick "How could something that tastes so good make me feel so bad" A blonde sat behind Lucas asked. 

"What goes up must come down, Farkle" Maya smiled. She threw one of Everleigh's strawberry muffins to the girl and put her arms in front of her face preparing to be hit with the treat. But it didn't happen. 

The blonde girl bit into the muffin, moaning in delight "This is amazing!" 

Everleigh smiled proudly, she was not only proud that one of her classmates liked what she made but she was proud of her sister and Maya, her sister figure and so was Reggie. 

"At least i was up. What do you have besides an idea?" Farkle asked the girls. 

"They've got an investor" Reggie and Everleigh turned towards the door, smiles spreading across their faces. 

They recognized that voice. 

It was Evelyn Rand 

"Oh No" 

"She followed us" the two girls said 

"Evelyn Rand" Cory smiled as she stood next to him. 

"What? You know Crazy hat?" Maya pointed at her. 

"I know she's the chairman of the board of Rand industries. You guys walk by her building on the way to school" 

"She really has a building?" Riley questioned. 

'No she has a airplane' Reggie thought 

"With her name on it" Cory smiled at his youngest daughter. 

"You'll usually find me on the top floor of my building going 'rahr, rahr, rah!" Evelyn chuckled

she walked towards the girls "You two dollies want to know how i got my name on the building" 

"I do!" Cory spoke up and Everleigh smiled, shaking her head at her dad

"By knowing a good idea when i hear one" She dug through her purse "So I've made out a check to 'the two dollies'" She handed the check to Riley. 

"You can do that?" Riley questioned looking the check over. 

"I can do whatever i want. Now what i want you to do is go get some umbrellas. go get em in some subway stations. You start, the people will do the rest. I believe in them, I've watched them." 

"Now which one is the Farkle?" Said genius slid down in his seat, his best friends watching in amusement as Evelyn approached him. 

"Mm-hmm, stop it!" "Now" she pulled out a dollar "This is 1.00 Farkle, somebody came by it by doing hard work. Not by pumping people with something you knew would let them down. Don't keep the dollar, it won't fix you if you keep it. Pass it on. That's what changes you, Farkle take it from me." He grabbed the dollar from her saying thank you in dutch. 

Evelyn responded by saying your welcome in Dutch. 

She walked back over to Riley and Maya "And you two, don't worry so much about your future" 

"Really?" Riley questioned 

"Really, yes. You two dollies you're going to be just fine, mm-hmm now here's your first umbrella." Evelyn gave Riley the umbrella and gave Maya her hat. 

"mm..nice, nice work Dad" she looked over at Everleigh "With both of them" 

"You really think you can make a difference in these kids' lives?" She asked him. 

"Yeah i do. I'm their teacher" he smiled at his students but his smile got wider when he saw his daughter and looked at her proudly. 

"Good for you" she left and Everleigh and Reggie approached the girls "We're very proud of you" Everleigh hugged Maya while Reggie hugged Riley before, they switched Everleigh pulling her sister into a hug and Reggie pulling Maya into one. 

Lucas arroached the girls as Everleigh and Reggie stood behind them. 

"Riley if it's at all possible, I'd like to help out with your company" 

"Aw, you're as sweet as sugar" Riley smiled before whispering in Maya's ear before standing by the door. 

"Ms. Matthews says your fired...huh-hurr-rrrr!" Maya smiled before wrapping her arms around Reggie and Everleigh's waist the four of them leaving. 

New Characters!

Shanola Hampton as Veronica Jackson

Steve Howey as Van Jackson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.7K 11
π„πŒππ“π˜. ❝ i never thought i could feel like this, even after you've broken my heart. ❞ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ π†πˆπ‘π‹ πŒπ„π„π“π’ π–πŽ...
1.8K 48 10
Maya Hart has had life done the hard way. Broken rules. Broken hearts. That could've been her whole life, if she hadn't met Riley Matthews. Riley is...
47.6K 1K 41
Riley Matthews. Bubbly, rainbows, sunshine Rileytown-- or at least thats the old her. A lot has happened and shes not, her, anymore. Well lets see wh...
23.6K 324 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...