[Secret Secret] A SKZ Story

By NightTrent

What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need... More

[Prologue: The world is a weird place]
[Chapter 1: Not today]
[Chapter 2: Heights]
[Chapter 3: Voyourist]
[Chapter 4: Unveil]
[Chapter 5: Fall]
[Chapter 6: Plushie Comfort]
[Chapter 8: Pyrokinesis]
[Chapter 9: Pain]
[Chapter 10: Odd Group]
[Chapter 11: Blue]
[Chapter 12: Chaos]
[Chapter 13: Ships]
[Chapter 14: Husband]
[Chapter 15: Unexpected Guest]
[Chapter 16: Shotgun]
[Chapter 17: Rain]
[Chapter 18: On Track]
[Chapter 19: Cheat Card]
[Chapter 20: Serendipity]
[Chapter 21: Silent Cry]
[Chapter 22: Sunshine]
[Chapter 23: Loose You]

[Chapter 7: Rogue]

30 2 0
By NightTrent

"Changbin? What's your weird ability?" She said, it was almost a whisper and soon, she got a bit louder. "I don't think I can sleep anyways. Would you tell me?"

He smiled and scratched his neck.

"I'm not the best to talk about this, but if you want I can." He waited a moment and laid down in the bed. His voice was calm and soothing, but he spoke with conviction "Some of us would probably explain with comic books or anime references."

She laughed wondering who would "I'd probably get them. I don't sleep much and read a lot of those."

She lowered her head and mimicked his motions, also laying down on the bed, still hugging the plushie.

"I'll start with them, then. Most of them can control what they do. Seungmin can walk through walls, or even people. That's weird-weird. Don't let him do it if you can avoid it.
Hyunjin can fly, like levitate and he's learning to make other things fly too. Jeongin can be invisible. Felix is good with computers. Really good. Like they talk to him somehow, I don't know."

She nodded. She was thinking on a few comic books characters. We have X-Men's Kitty, Angel or Nathan Petrelli, Susan Storm and a technopath. Cool.

"Minho is a mind reader. He usually doesn't say what's he's listened, so he may laugh out of nowhere. Sometimes he might forget if he heard something or if someone actually told him. But he's a decent secret keeper.
Han controls fire, and can actually ignite anything out of nowhere. Even himself."

She nodded again. Professor Xavier and Pyro.

"I have two. I can sense a person's emotions. If they're sad, happy or angry, I know. But also if they want to flee the room and don't trust me."

Emotional reading.

Allyson could feel her heartbeat slowly calming down as he talked. Something in his voice calmed her. Maybe he had emotional control and didn't even know it. She didn't want to flee now. It was nice that she had somehow found other people like her.

"But here comes the bad part." He turned his head to look at the ceiling. "If I touch someone, or someone touches me, I drain their energy. I hurt them without being able to stop. So, yeah. It sucks."

Rogue.

She had a thought.

A feeling.

And suddenly she was out of the bed and moving towards him. Snorlax laid forgotten in the bed where she was just a second ago. Changbin sat down and opened his eyes, alarmed. The emotions he got were confusing. She was standing right by his side. Too close.

"Nothing hurts me... Believe me, I've tried many things." She closed her eyes, but could feel his stare. "Maybe you could hurt me."

She raised her right arm and just touched his left cheek.

He was too stunned to do anything, but blush.

They locked eyes.

He didn't feel his ability doing the thing.

To her it didn't hurt. Not a bit.

The tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

The door burst open and Bangchan walked in drying his hair with a pink towel. He had a black shirt and shorts. She dropped her hand like she was burning. But the only burning was on her face and ears.

"Do you want to take a shower, Ally-ah? There's clean towels in there. It can help you sleep better."

She nodded and flew the room holding Changbin's hoodie.

Once the bathroom door was closed, Chan had to ask.

"Care to tell me what was that, Bin?"

"She... Allyson, she... She isn't affected by me."

"WHAT?" The Australian whisper-shouted.

He took a moment for that to sink in. The water started running.

"Did you touch her?!" He was trying to keep the voice low, but he was losing his cool.

"No, NO! Hyung, I wouldn't! She... She touched my face... But I think she wasn't hurt." He layed down again.

"Oh! Maybe that's her thing. I know you wouldn't, I just freaked out..."

He put the towel on a chair and sat on the bed behind Changbin, again laying down. The shower stopped and they started whispering again.

"Did you know about her being like us? I mean, when you took her to Minho?"

He nodded. "I had a feeling. Ally... Smells different."

Allyson found that moment to enter the room. She had Changbin's hoodie on. It covered her frame passing her mid thigh.
Changbin had turned his back to her and closed his eyes, like he was asleep this whole time.

"Maybe because I just got out of the shower? Your products are different than mine... Too manly, but smell okay."

There she was, the sassy girl he knew. She was smiling and Bangchan smiled as well.

"Feel better now?"

"Yeah. Binnie here, told me your team X-Men abilities." Changbin rised an eyebrow at the endearing nickname, but kept quiet anyways. "But he missed Woojin and yours."

He laughed at that. The sleeping rapper somehow got to control his own laugh. Bangchan could see his redening ears.

"Probably that's what he intended."

She sat down by the leader's side, across Changbin's closed eyes. Ally was holding down the hoodie, trying not to show anything. He diligently gave her a pillow to cover her legs.

"I'm not like them. Not exactly. Have you seen that I use a wolf in sns?"

Ally nodded, wide eyed. "Are you a werewolf? Or maybe a were-man? You know, originally a wolf that from time to time gets to be a human." [See author notes for details]

"What?!"

This time Changbin couldn't stop his laughing and turned to them. "I think you got that right. He has fleas and everything..."

He got interrupted by Chan charging at him while the pair laughed. He was tickling him.

She smiled. Genuinely smiled. She didn't felt vulnerable. She trusted them. For once in years, she felt safe, content.

Changbin locked eyes with Allyson and he also smiled.

"I'm glad you found me at the rooftop, Chan."

He stopped attacking the rapper and turned to her.

"I'm glad you... spied me shirtless many times...?" He blushed and laughed as Changbin's eyes opened not really knowing if he wanted to make any questions.
It wasn't his first time as a third wheeler...

They finally got themselves in a bed each and slept all night. Or at least, pretended to sleep.

Bangchan wasn't used to sleep that early and with that much clothes on, but eventually exhaustion drained him. Changbin just kept sensing her. Nervousness mostly when awake, but felt so much more asleep. So much pain, so much sorrow. And at the same time, a spark of hope and endearment. She was troubled.

He just couldn't forget her words.

-

A/N: That might sound strange, but yeah. The amazing Terry Pratchett had a were-men mentioned in his books. It's a wolf that can turn into human form at full moon. There's also werewolves that turn at will. It's such a ride to read his books.

If she's an insomniac and a bookworm, she might have stumbled upon those books, like it happened to me.

I just wanted to add some fun in such a dark chapter, you know? I want readers to understand why she would do something like that and why she wouldn't do it. She is reckless, but she also doesn't want to be a weight on somebody's shoulders.

Btw, as you might have realised, this part of the story happens at the end of 2019, before Woojin left the group, so he is there. Him not being mentioned before is intentional. His powers not being mentioned is also intentional It all will make sense as the story goes on. Please don't hate...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 259 38
" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never expected to see him like this .. her he...
60.7K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
176K 8K 30
What's wrong with asking for a little help in the sexual area? And what's wrong with saying yes to help out a friend? It's just to teach him so he ca...
99.3K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...