Scared Of ThunderStorms

By katzumipopz

This is a Percy Jackson Fanfic.. If you do not like: Top Jason, Middle Nico, Bottom Percy. Do NOT read this b... More

Angry Drama King
Eat it!
Woof! Pt 1

Cobra Kai!

512 5 0
By katzumipopz

"Miguel his soo hot!" Percy said dreamily. Nico, Jason, and Percy were watching Cobra Kai on Netflix. It was Sunday and Chiron aloud the campers to stay in their cabins for the day

"Percy!" Nico said hurtfully, putting a hand to his heart faking his sadness, "Im hurt" Percy faked being angry, "Well you should've got my blueberry ice-cream!" "The store wasn't open!" "You could've went to another store!"

Jason laughed at his boyfriends antics. "Guys! you're gonna miss Daniel and Johnny fighting!"

They both stopped arguing to turned their focus back to the computer screen.

"GO DANIEL!" Nico yelled clapping, "BEAT HIS ASS!" Percy gave Nico a firm slap to the head

"Ow blue!" Nico whined. "Don't disrespect Johnny like that!"

"He bullied Daniel out of a karate tournament!"

"I don't care!"

"Percy!"

This was short sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...