Mine (Dean Ambrose Love Story)

By AmberRollins

Skylar also known as WWE Diva Harmony, when she gets involved with Micheal Cole and The Shield's segment will... More

Oh My God They're Back.
He Just Told Me Off
Taken By The Hounds.
Their Such Babies.
Fuck The Authority. I belong to no one.
The Shield's Secret Exposed.
Finding Out The Truth.

Me vs Nikki? Hell no.

609 11 2
By AmberRollins

.:Skylar:.
I screamed gripping my hair tightly walking back and forth, "Hey hey Sky, calm down." Roman said walking over to me as I looked up at him with tears flowing down my cheeks, "Roman, I can't do this no more, I'm a target to The Authority, Jon wants me, I hate him. Roman please help me.." I whispered keeping my eyes on his, Roman sighed. "BabyGirl, it's your problem but since I'm your friend I'll see what I can do with them." He said hugging me tightly as I returned it letting go. "Now try not to run into Jon, you need to go back to hotel and rest okay?" He said as I nodded walking off down the hall as I heard Renee call my name I turned around thinking 'Interview time...Yay.' She caught up to me, "Skylar earlier The Authority put you in a match against Nikki, now you and Nikki have a friendship bond how do you plan to-" I cut her off, "Whoa whoa hold on there Renee, What do they plan on seeing? Obviously, The Authority won't be seeing that match, because Nikki and I are friends with a bond nobody can break so if the authority wants a match with me and her, then it better be a tag team or they can kiss my ass." I said walking off to the lockeroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 34.6K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
850K 8.4K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
232K 7.3K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...