Taken By The Hounds.

Skylar

"Sky!" I heard a familiar voice shout from the hallway, "April!!" I squealed running to her as we both hug tackled, "I missed you! How's you and Phil?" I asked as she smiled, "We're Engaged!" She said squealing holding her hand out as I squealed, "It's gorgeous April!" I said as she looked up, "Would you care to be my maid of honor?" She asked. My eyes lit up excitly smiling, "I'd love to." I said before three shadowy figures towered over us, I turned slowly around coming face to face with Dean, I gulped. "H-Hello Ambrose." I said gulping as a shiver shot down my spine, causing him to let a deep chuckle out. "Princess, I'm going to hurt you but I will give you correct.. You good fighting Lesnar." He said moving behind me I noticed April had disappeared, "Don't fear us Harmony or should I say Skylar We only attack for injustice." Seth spoke into my ear, "I'm not a injustice? Fuck you." I spat slapping him across the face, "You three better think long and hard who your dealing with. Your dealing with Skylar Orton. Little sister to Randy Orton. So Back. The. Fuck. Off." I shoved Dean off me elbowing him in the face. "Skylar.. Wrong move darling..wrong move" Dean growled before putting a cloth over my mouth as I began to struggle. Next thing I know I was knocked out. I've just been kidnapped!