๐ธ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ...

By SQuartz_Universe

Just watched Encanto yesterday :) More

[TITLE]
BRUNO
ISABELA
LUISA
MIRABEL
DOLORES
CAMILO
MIRABEL
MIRABEL
BRUNO
CAMILO
BRUNO
CAMILO
LUISA
ISABELA
CAMILO
LUISA

MIRABEL

7.1K 181 150
By SQuartz_Universe

↪ Mirabel Madrigal x Gender Neutral Reader

Name of the chapter: Being Good is never a Good Thing

Andysiot

---

"You're a bad influence," Isabella giggled, flicking a flower directly into Mirabel's face. Mirabel snorted and laughed, finally feeling her heart completed after hugging her older sister.

"What is going on?" Alma's voice rang into the house as soon as she saw both girls on the floor, laying on top of a lot of different flowers ro soften their lands.

Isabela gasped and quickly looked horrified. She glanced at her younger sister for a moment before sitting up, looking at furious Alma fearfully. Mirabel furrowed her eyebrows and sat up as well, looking at her angry Abuela.

Isabela and Mirabel stood up on their feet at the same time, continuing gazing at their Abuela.

"Mirabel!" you called. You rushed towards Mirabel, panting. You looked at both girls in worry. "You guys alright?" you asked.

Isabela slowly nodded, her eyes lowered. "We're fine," Mirabel answered. Then, she looked at Alma with an excited smile. "It's okay! Everything's- We're gonna save the miracle. The magic-"

Alma furrowed her eyebrows angrily, gritting her teeth. "What are you talking about?" she questioned. "Look at our home! Look at your sister!" she motioned towards Casita before motioning to Isabela who retreated beside Luisa who's looking down and ashamed.

Mirabel chuckled. "Please just- Isabela wasn't happy," she told.

"Of course she isn't happy. You ruined her proposal," Alma exclaimed, her eyes glaring daggers at Mirabel.

Mirabel continued to chuckle. "No, no, no. She needed me to ruin her proposal," Mirabel said. Then, she waved her hands in the air and motioned to the brand-new-looking-Casita with a wide smile. "And then we did all this!" she motioned. "And the candle burned brighter and the cracks-"

"Mirabel," Alma called impatiently.

"That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!" Mirabel smiled.

"You have to stop, Mirabel!" Alma yelled out, finally managed to silence Mirabel. Mirabel panted from all of her talking earlier and looked at Alma, wondering why she isn't as happy as her. Alma began approaching her, her look was even more furious than previous. "The cracks started with you," Alma began. Mirabel's eyes fluttered slightly, flinching at her words. "Bruno left because of you," Alma continued to yell.

You felt the ground shook slightly. You looked around, seeing the house began cracking and didn't stop cracking. You furrowed your eyebrows before focusing on the argument.

"Luisa's losing her powers. Isabela's out of control. Because of you!" Alma exclaimed angrily, making Mirabel's eyes saddened. "I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" she finished, huffing.

Mirabel stood in front of her in silence. You saw her eyes losing her shine as she looked to her feet. She didn't look like in a brisk of crying, instead, she looked more into numb. She looked as if there was no hope left in this world and it worried you.

You looked at Alma angrily. "Why can't you that she was trying her best to make this family proud! To make you proud!" you pointed at Alma.

Alma turned her gaze at you. "And you! You have been bringing bad influences to this family ever since you step a foot in this house! I want this family had nothing to do with you any longer!" Alma shoved your shoulder, making you stumbled slightly.

"Keep your hands off me," you hissed, smacking his hand away.

"Is..." Mirabel spoke, silencing both of your bickerings and averted attention to her. Her darkened eyes looked towards her Abuela with a numb look, expressionless. "Is me being good... not a good thing to this family?" she asked slowly.

Alma returned her anger. She gritted her teeth. "If I could've lock you up to stop you making good for this family, I would," she hissed.

Mirabel's eyes returned to the floor. "Awesome," she said sarcastically. Then, suddenly, she began running away from the scene and towards the front door, slamming it open.

Your eyes widened at her sudden action as you began chasing after her. "Mirabel! Mirabel, wait!" you yelled, reaching your hand out to reach her but it seemed like she's already far gone ahead. Luisa and Isabela panted beside you, slowing down their steps and continued to watch Mirabel's body began fading from their sights with sad eyes. You turned towards Alma, feeling deep furious running your veins. "Why did you tell her that? Why can't you just shut your mouth up for once?" you yelled at her face.

She seemed unfazed as she stared at you boredly. "I forbid you from stepping in here for the rest of your life," she spoke, unfearful of you.

You growled. "Forbid me all you want! I swear that one day Casita crashed down, it's all your fault!" you pointed at Alma angrily, grumbled. Then, you turned around and escaped the home of the Madrigals angrily, feeling your whole body getting hotter and hotter.

Isabela and Luisa glanced at each other for a moment. Then, they looked at Casita, seeing cracks began spreading all over the house. They looked at the cracks in worry.

"Isa! Luisa!" both sisters heard their mother called from afar, rushing towards them. Once she's in front of them, she hugged them tightly which was joined with Agustin. Julieta pulled away afterwards. She smiled. "Are you two okay?" she asked.

"We're fine, má," Isabela answered.

"Just peachy," Luisa answered next.

Julieta nodded. She looked around, seeing her third daughter was missing from sight. "Uh, where's Mirabel?" she examined her two daughters.

Luisa looked down guiltfully. "She's, um, uh..."

Isabela gulped, her throat suddenly felt like a desert. "She left..." she said slowly.

Agustin's eyes widened. "What? As in, left left?" he asked in disbelief. He began looking around, cupping both of his cheeks. "Mirabel! Mirabel! Where are you mi pequeña?" he yelled in worry, began running around to find his youngest daughter.

Julieta felt her knees buckled. Then, her body landed on the floor. Isabela and Luisa caught her mother quickly with eyes widened. Julieta's eyes began to tear up as she began crying loudly. Isabela and Luisa hugged her mother, eyes tearing up as they shared mourning.

---

"It's been twelve years, can you believe that?" Camilo asked, leaning against your window. His two-years-old daughter was rocked in his arms.

You sighed. "Yeah. That long, huh? I haven't heard of Mirabel since," you said, flipped the egg around as you heard it sizzled against oil.

"Mirabel, Mirabel, Mirabel," Camilo stiffled a chuckle. "Can't believe she used to be my cousin. I like her, she's sweet," he stated. "How are you holding up? Heard you haven't move on from her," he asked.

You sighed, turning off the stove and put the almost burnt egg on your plate. You put the pan in your sink, listened to it hissing as the hot part hitting water, smokes escaped against it. "I can't seem to forget her," you answered.

Camilo hummed. "How long are you going to be like this? You're almost 30 and you still couldn't move on from her. After Casita broke down and the miracle burnt out 9 years ago, I thought something could snap you out of Mirabel's fantasy but, it doesn't. Dude, you need to let her go," he pleaded.

You sighed heavily, rubbing your forehead. "Yeah, yeah. I'll try," you answered boredly. "Oh, how's your Abuela doing? Heard she'll turn 82 tonight," you asked.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Oh? You're interested? Why don't you come back to hogar? Abuela disforbid you 8 years ago," he reminded.

You shrugged. "Like she said, I was forbid to step into that house for the rest of my life. Plus, it doesn't feel like home after..." you trailed off.

Camilo nodded and looked down. "...After my mamá and papá's gone, I know," he continued your words. He cleared his throat, shouldered your shoulder with a small smile. "Hey, look at the bright side. My hermaná got to marry the love of her life and have kids together, so, yeah."

"Yeah," you paused. "How tiá Julieta doing?"

Camilo winced. "Uh, not good. Her head still went... pfft, after Mirabel's gone. I feel so bad for her, she didn't deserve any of this," he answered.

"Tió Agustin?" you asked next.

"He's doing well. He keeps checking on tiá Julieta each minute and bring food and water when she needs them. Yeah, I can still see the love he have for her," he smiled unconciously.

You formed a small smile. "Isabela's still a fashion designer?"

Camilo chuckled and shrugged. "It's all she's ever wanted."

"And Luisa's still trying to make that 'gym' happen?"

"Never stop for a day," Camilo chuckled. The daughter in his arms began squealing, finally waking up from her dream. Camilo smiled at you. "Well, that's my cue to go. I hope you're doing well. I'll see you later," he waved, began walking towards his home where his wife had been cooking lunch.

"See you when I see ya," you waved back. You looked down at your now almost cold egg. You huffed. "...And tió Bruno's out of town to make some prophecies," you whispered to yourself.

You grabbed the plate full of food and began walking to your room. You looked around before heading to your closet, opening it. The plate was quickly snatched away from your hand.

"How long are you going to stay here, Mira?" you asked.

Mirabel continued to wolf down all the food and swallowed it quickly, coughing a few times. Then, she started eating slowly. "The longest, the better. Hey, do you have ketchup?" she asked.

You rolled your eyes and handed her the bottoe of ketchup that was prepared on your nighstand. You handed it to her as she snatched it away from you. "So, you'll never do good now?"

Mirabel rolled her eyes. "Being good is never a good thing," she answered with her mouth full.

---

Plot twist: I was actually wanted to write Mirabel as a rebelious adult years later and destroy the village but I ended up with this instead.

Hope both way works 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 462 38
Yโ‚’แตคแตฃ fโ‚โ‚œโ‚‘ แตขโ‚› โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚โ‚—โ‚‘d wโ‚•โ‚‘โ‚™ yโ‚’แตคแตฃ โ‚šแตฃโ‚’โ‚šโ‚•โ‚‘cy แตขโ‚› แตฃโ‚‘โ‚d. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ด๐’‚...
348K 5.7K 86
If you read this, you're a simp. (It's okay I am, too)
21K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
66.4K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...