Books You Should Read

By Amerika161

You guys looking for something to read? Want to know my favorite books on Wattpad? Please check this out to s... More

Top Favorite Books
Book #1: Waiting From Aside (Avan Jogia FanFiction)
Book #2: Until I Met You
Book #3: Just Friends (Vavan Fan Fiction)
Book #4: A Lovely Encounter
Book #5: One Night (Zayn Malik FanFiction)
Book #6: Perfect Pitch (Zayn Malik/ Ariana Grande FanFiction)
Book #7: Sweet Little Revenge
Book #8: My Frist Kiss Is You (Niall Horan FanFiction)
Book #9 The Bachelor (Harry Styles FanFiction)
Book #10: The Only Girl In The Band
Book #11: Everything Has Changed (Raura/R5 FanFiction)
Book #12: It Started With A Tweet (Zayn Malik FanFiction)
Book #13: The Bachelor
Book #14: I Hate You (Luke Hemmings FanFiction)
Book #16: Fake Fiancee (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Book #15: Networked (Zayn Malik FanFiction)

65 3 4
By Amerika161

Title: Networked (Completed)- Zayn Malik Fanfiction

Category: Fan Fiction

Descripition:

"I was starting to fall for him....but for all I know, we could be thousands of miles away."

Author: @gymnasliam

Comments/Shoutout: This......has. to. be. one. of. the. best. Zayn Malik. FanFiction. I have ever read!!!! There is something different about your book that I like. Its not like any other Fanfictions. It is super good. You guys have to read it is awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 56
PART 2 Congratulations! Your divorce process will soon be complete. You can finally be rid of that pervert and go looking for true love. Aren't you h...
496K 15.6K 19
Hi, my name is Bella, and I'm just the ordinary teenage girl. Um, WRONG! I'm a mermaid. Yeah, you read it right. A mermaid. I live off the coast of H...
28.6K 770 49
Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in the crematorium and became the cannon fodd...
6.2M 205K 37
Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the change, to which you could find your soul ma...