Kakanaru: The way life progre...

Від urmomsnewlover_

This story follows how Kakashi and Naruto start dating and how their life as a couple progresses. As they gro... Більше

Kakashi Finds Out!
Chapter 2: Sasuke's Secret Reviled
Chapter 3: A Rule has Been Broken (NSFW)
Chapter 4: Kakashi learns something new about Naruto ( Slight NSFW)
Chapter 5: Sasuke is taught a lesson
Note for next chapter
Chapter 6(Part one) : Sasuke makes a mistake
update
Chapter 7: Something are done (lemon)
Chapter 8:The next chapter in life (lemon)
Chapter 9: The wedding (lemon)
About last chapter
Chapter 10: The Search for Hinata Hyuga
Chapter 11: Kakashi's Christmas (Lemon)
Chapter 12: New Year's 2022
Chapter 14: What happened to Fuji's parents? Who are his new found friends?
Chapter 15 : "I think I'm starting to understand this feeling"
Chapter 16: "I finally get what these feelings mean" (Ellie)
Chapter 17: "Should I tell him/her?" (Both Ellie and Fujikawa)
Chapter 18: "I think I should tell Dad and Papa"(Both)
Chapter 19: "Time to tell her/him" (Both)

Chapter 13: The newest addition to the family

87 2 0
Від urmomsnewlover_

A/N: I'm surprised that this has gotten this far like 13 chapters anywyas I love writing this, so on to this chapter.

Kakashi and Naruto had been thinking and thought it was time to make an addition to the family. The talked about it and set the date. 

The day had come faster than planned and Naruto couldn't help but be happy, he had gone shopping and got; candy, books, toys, and anything else that would be needed. He set up his old room and then got ready to go. 

They got to the adoption center and talked to their case worker, so they could meet the little one they would be adding to their family. 

Name: Fujikawa 

Age: 6 

Date of birth: 28 May Of 2016

Gender: Male

Fujikawa was the one who they could now call their son, they took him home and he told them they could call him Fuji since Fujikawa is long. Fuji asked them what he should call them and they simply told him that he could call Naruto Dad and Kakashi Papa. Naruto took his hand and should Fuji his room with all his toys, candy, books, and clothes. He looked up at Naruto and smiled and Naruto just simply smiled down at Fuji and nodded his head and Fuji ran to his bed. 

*that night* 

Kakashi and Naruto knew that Fuji would need for his last name to be changed to Hatake and he would need to be en-rolled in school. So that night they filed for Fuji's last name to be changed and en-rolled him in the Ninja School in the Leaf Village. 

*The next morning* 

That morning they woke Fuji up nice and early so he could take a bath and get ready for his first day at his new school. Fuji was excited to start school, they walked him to school and dropped him off at school. 

A/N: The next chapter with mostly be about Fujikawa and him making friends and why he was up for adoption. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

126K 3.6K 16
Complete Naruto has a dream about Sasuke and everything happens but see what happens if your dream doesn't come out the way you want it. Will Sasu...
218K 12.9K 75
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑲𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰 • ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ɪᴛ ᴡ...
15.3K 747 25
This is a Naruto fan-fiction about Sasunaru {The shipping between Naruto and Sasuke}. Naruto finds a new home but along the way does he find a new so...
40.2K 877 32
Naruto is a new student. Having to deal with girl bullies!! He lost everything. Until he meets a raven haired boy who changes his life. Or does Narut...