Chapter 15 : "I think I'm starting to understand this feeling"

R/N: Fujikawa is 10 and Elaine is 8

For the last year Fujikawa has known that when he's around Ellie he feels a weird way but it's not like he didn't like it, he had tried to figure out what it meant but never could as he grew up he made the choice to ask Kakashi what it meant- 

Fuji: "Hey papa?"

Kakashi: "Yes Fuji"

Fuji: "When ever I'm around Ellie I get this weird feeling like I don't want to be away from her"

Kakashi: "And you want to know what it means right?"

Fuji: "Yes" 

Kakashi: "It means you like her the way I like Dad" 

-Fuji was a little bit embarrassed about this but he left it and moved on.

*A few weeks later* 

Fujikawa realized that Kakashi was right so he told his friend Mark and he made fun of him and yelled it out to everyone- 

Mark: "HAHAHA THE WEIRDO FUJIKAWA LIKES MISS CRYBABY ELAINE" 

-Ellie heard this and yelled at Mark-

Ellie: "HE IS NOT A WEIRDO AND IM NOT A CRYBABY" 

-just as she said this she looked over at Fujikawa who had tears in his eyes and ran out of the classroom and ran to the office and called home. 

Naruto: "Fuji why have you been crying?"

Fuji: "Because I told Mark that I like Ellie and he yelled it out to everyone in the class" 

*2 days later* 

Fuji hadn't been to school in 2 days and he finally asked Naruto to take him. When he got there Ellie ran up to him and gave him a hug and a card, she got on her tippy toes and said into his ear " Read this when you get home" she then ran back to her seat. He smiled at her and simply said "Okay" 

*When Fuji got home* 

He ran to his room and sat on his bed and opened his bookbag and got out the card from Ellie. It said;

𝒯𝑜; 𝐹𝓊𝒿𝒾<𝟥𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒: 𝐸𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝑜. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉-𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹𝑜, 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜.  

Little did Ellie know she meant "like" in a different way than Fujikawa did. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R/N: The next chapter Ellie will be 11 and Fuji will be 13 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~You're a woman, use it. Bring every motherfucking man you meet to his knees.~