Her Majesty || MYG

By veronicakaneauthor

Choi Misun, the only heir to her father's throne, was a regular teenage girl who was born with high position... More

intro
playlist
prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
epilogue
a/n

12.

88 5 0
By veronicakaneauthor

~•~

Choi Misun

There weren't many men that I haven't danced with already before that interaction with Yoongi so I didn't have to face too many men who tried to impress me after it.

I quickly drank the glass that Yoongi gave me and then searched for another servant that had a champagne on his tray since that boy ditched pretty quickly after we spoke to each other. It was kind of amusing how quickly he walked away from me.

Being completely honest, I was somehow glad that he left when he did. His clothes and his forehead almost made me compliment him and embarass myself like that. He would probably think that I am some kind of a creepy woman.

After my parents announced the end of the ball, there were only few nobles left in the room. At that time I was standing with the ladies by the buffet. We were very hungry after the many hours of dancing and talking with people and we needed the time together once again.

"Do you want to go to sleep, ladies? I am tired as ever." I asked them and right after there was a jawn coming out of me as if to proove my actual tiredness.

"We can see that," Lian commented with a laugh along with the other girls. "But actually, yeah, I am tired as well. These balls always tire me out that I need a two day rest. Dancing and talking at the same time with so many people is exhausting." She then said.

"So our sleeping arrangment is like always? Me and Lian in the same room we stay normally and you and Katherine in your chamber?" Talia spoke, making sure what room she should head to. The ladies usually stay here in the palace after these balls since we have a need to gossip. I mean...we are finding our husbans to marry so we practically have to say how we feel. At least that is how it was with us from the start.

We could sleep just in my chamber because my bed is huge but to be more comfortable we decided it was for the best to have one girl sleep with me in the bed while the two other ladies get to sleep in the bedroom that is one of the closest to mine.

"Lets go then. I think we discussed most of the interesting things for now and if anything then we can talk more about it in the morning. We all deserve to rest." Kat suggested and we all nodded, making our way towards my parents to tell them good night and then we walked by the stairs to the floor where both of the rooms are.

"Good night, ladies!" Katherine and I wished Talia and Lian as they walked into their room where their maids already put their laggage at. My chamber was further down the hallway so we walked the short distance until we finally made it there and I shut the door behind me.

We firstly changed into our nightgowns with the help of our maids that insisted that they should help because it is their job to do so and being in corsets isn't exactly too comfortable. Finally having lights and soft clothes on my body was a big relief to both of us. It's always like a breath of fresh air when you take these types of dresses off.

Dorothy and Kat's maid Elena then wished us good night and walked together to the downstairs rooms where they also normally stay at along with Lian's maid Shae and Talia's maid Lorain.

I got under the covers as fastly as I could, basically jumping on the bed with Kat doing the same thing on the other side of it. We both let out quiet giggles and then turned around on our sides to face each other.

"So, Your Highness." Kat cheekily started with a smile on her face.

"Yes, lady Katherine?" I replied with the sane undertone in my voice.

"Did you find anyone worthy of being your husband in the future?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"There were few potential men, yes. But I definitely didn't get the feels with any of the men at the ball today but there was the potential with few. They were very nice young men and they treated me with respect through our whole interaction when we danced so I guess we will have to see in the future." I answered before letting out a small laugh. "Did you see the fifteen year old boy today?"

"Oh yeah. I was just few couples away from you two and when I saw the look on your face I knew immediatly that he has said something disturbing. That boy was literally just at your hight yet looked like a stuck up noble." She commented and started to quietly laugh with me.

"That boy called me old while saying 'Young men like me love to learn how to ride on an old horse' or something with that thought." I tried to mimic his voice that he had while saying that sentence to me.

"Only if he knew how inexperienced you are as an old horse." Kat remarked, pointing out the obvious that I was pure in almost every aspect.

"You aren't the one to talk. You have the same percentage of eperience like I do and the only experience that we have is from books so sit back down again." I said with a playful tone but it was the truth. None of us girls have had any  interaction with the males beyond talking and dancing with them. At least that't what they've said. There could be some child love in the past that not even they remember.

"True." she shrugged her shoulders with a smirk on her face.

"By the way," I suddenly sat up on my bed to lean against the headboard. "How was the man who you were so excited to meet, love?" I curiously asked her. I wanted to do that before but I also wanted to get it out of her in private in case it disappointed her and I didn't want to see that while we were still having some kind of fun.

My gaze was at her face for every moment since I asked her that question so I did see the rose tinted cheeks that colored with the mention of that boy which was a tell that it went somehow good with that boy so i didn't remark anything and let her take her sweet time while blushing and smiling.

"He was everything that the rumors say and even more. That man was such a gentleman towards me, respectful and flirty as fell. He is like the men from all the stories that we read but this one is actually real." She spoke with a dreamy look and I just knew from that there was a spark between them if she talked like that about him.

Comparing him to the men that we read in those books is a big deal. That was a very big deal for us. I only had that with- no, I have never had that with anyone.

"For how long were you able to snatch him to yourself?"

"We actually got to dance for I think three or four songs. I am not too sure because we were mostly talking but it was around that. There was a lot to talk to him about so we went with the flow until another man came and asked to danced with me." She rolled her eyes but I knew that she was making it as a joke because she just didn't want to be interrupted with that man.

"What is his name anyways? You kept it a secret from all of us ever since we started getting ready for some reason." I playfully gave her a glare of disappointment but she only laughed it off.

"His name is Matteo Bellini. He's as handsome as his name, trust me. I kept it a secret from you ladies because I didn't want all of you to try and search for him and steal him away from me. Especially when I had a feeling that all the rumors are true."

"He does sound handsome just by his name." I agreed, looking back in front of me where my feet are under the covers. That man was probably too preoccupied with Kat so that is why I haven't seen him. "And fair enough honestly. I would also like to keep some prize for myself."

There suddenly was a chuckle coming from her which made me turn my head back in her direction. She has turned around so that she was laying on her stomach with her face burrowed in the pillows and muffled giggles being heard.

"What is so funny?" I asked, being confused at her change of mood right now.

"Talking about a prize," she then started as she calmed down from her fit, "I saw you ogling a certain servant at the ball."

Now it was the time for my cheeks to turn pink just like her did few moments ago.

"I wasn't ogling him. I was just...talking with him and getting my champagne from him because he did have a tray with them and I wanted the alcohol finally." I brushed her off while not looking at her.

"Oh shut up. You can admit that a servant is handsome and beautiful and not be ashamed of it. I honestly think that the hairstyle that he had on today made him look even more handsome than he already was." She said matter of factly.

"I am not ashamed of thinking it. I do think that he looked great but I don't think that it's that big of a deal." I tried to sweep the topic under the rug with that once more.

She looked at me and I saw her from my peripheral vision doing that.

"Can I have a question, Mi?" She asked, also sitting up on the bed but in a way that she was facing me and not leant on the headboard. I finally looked her way and gave her a nod. "Do you really not feel anything towards any of the men that you have talked to on these balls?"

"No." I answered without a doubt in my mind. None of the noble men caught my eyes enough even if there was the potential of a good future husband. There wasn't the spark and now that even Kat had the spark it was obvious that something like that must exist.

"Okay. I just want you to know that no matter who you fall for then I will support you and that you have the right to have those feelings for anyone that you feel like liking." She assured me and rubbed my arm affectionatly. I was quite confused on why she was giving me this talk but I appreceated her comment.

"Thank you, Kat," I said with a small smile as I put my hand over hers, "and I will always support your journey with sir Matteo." I cheekily added with a smirk which made her slap my arm gently.

With that we laid back down, I leaned over to my bed table to blew out the candle that lit up the room by herself and then talked a bit more about Matteo among other things before we decided it was time for us to go to sleep.

My mind drifted back to the conversation that Kat started about being there for me not matter who I end up with and I thought more deeply about it. There was definitely a hidden meaning behind there somewhere and I only had an idea on what it could possibly be. Because she saw through me even more than I did.

———

☾𝚅'𝚜 𝚊/𝚗☽

As you can see, Kat and Misun have a closer bond and Talia and Lian have also a stronger bond. But they all are amazing friends.

QUESTION: What is your longest friendship?
•My longest friendship has been going on for almost 15 years now. We were neighbors in an apartment complex building (right across from each other).

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for reading<3

-V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.4K 75
Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your life intertwined. He would do anything...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
36.1K 1.1K 33
• [Mafia forbidden Love series]👇 Mafia Caretaker jkff 🔥 Min Vanilla is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Al...
8.4K 914 25
Dad , I want him to be my bodyguard ... he'll protect me ..I want him ! --- YOONGI As you wish , my lord ----YOONGI'S FATHER b..but sir ...I ...I do...