His Little Secret

By ShipperMina

Ever sense the boss died, Kurono seems to be much more closer to Eri, and Kai is cunfused at the sudden chang... More

Omega Verse
Roles
1.Overhaul
2.Kurono
3.Overhaul
4.Overhaul
5. Overhaul
6.Overhaul
7. Overhaul
8. Kurono
9. Overhaul
10.Overhaul
11.Kurono
12. Overhaul
13.Kurono
14.Overhaul
15. Kurono
16.Overhaul
17.Overhaul
18.Rikiyo
19. Setsuno
20. Tengai
21.Tengai
22. Nemoto
23. Overhaul
24.Kurono
25.Overhaul
26.Kurono
27.Nemoto
28. Overhaul
29.Overhaul
30.Kurono
31.Overhaul
32.Kurono
33.Overhaul
34.Tengai
35. Rikiya
36.Overhaul
37.Hojo
38. Mimic
39.Rappa
40.Rappa
41. Overhaul
42. Hari
43. Karlie
44.Karlie
New Year's Special
45. Kurono
46. Overhaul
48. Kurono
49. Overhaul
50. Hari

47. Nemoto

201 7 16
By ShipperMina

Two months have passed since we came here and Overhaul seems to have gotten closer to Kurono. I'm not sure what to think of it. They arn't dating, right? I mean, sure, Overhaul and Kurono did have a kid together. Something I've known ever sense the beginning because I asked Kurono. And he hasn't told Overhaul, right? So, there's nothing to worry about. Unless...

"Hey, Overhaul?"

"Yes, Nemoto?"

It was just us two in this house. I could ask now.

"I love you."

"I know, and I don't feel the same way."

Alright. Alright. Quick and honest rejection.

"Is their-"

"Not in a question."

"Right. Sorry." Now how would I phrase this. "You are single."

"Nope. I'm married to Hari. But I guess you could say we're also dating."

"Oh, alright."

When did this happen? Why wasn't I aware of this? So, me and him aren't going to end up together after all. That hurts.

We continued to just sit down and wait for the others to arrive. After what felt like an eternity they finally started coming in.

"You lucky lovebirds got your days off together. Hope you guys didn't do anything, eh?" Mimic said making kissy faces at us.

"No, Mimic it's not like that." I said feeling my heart sink even more.

"Oof. A rejection."

"Yeah, he's-" I stopped myself not knowing if he wanted to keep this a secret.

"I'm with Kurono." he said not caring.

Mimic faked a gasp and fell down pretending to be dead.

"You and Kurono! No! Kurono won't let me take advantage of his relationship with you to get what I want!"

"You know I wouldn't let you do that if I had been dating Overhaul, right?"

Mimic started laughing. "Nah, you would have totally fallen for it!"

"You would have eventually been like, Oh! Overhoe! I've fallen under the pressure of the rest!" Rappa said coming in.

"He's right." Tengai said behind him.

Soon the rest of the group had all come in and started making fun of me. Overhaul had left, leaving me alone to deal with everybody.

"And guess who Overhaul's dating!" Mimic yelled.

"Wait. Overhoe is dating someone?"

"Who?"

"Kurono!" he yelled laughing.

"Ooo, wonder what he did to sneak his way into the cold bosses heart~" Setsuno said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sleep with him, I guess." I mumbled to myself, but they all heard.

"Wait! They slept together?" Hojo asked.

"Only once!" I said trying to save myself from this mistake.

"Who would've thought Overhoe could be so dirty~"Rappa laughed.

"What's going on?" Kurono said opening the door to come inside with Eri.

"You slept with the Boss!" Rikiyo said.

"Only once a while back." Kurono said glaring at me.

"Sorry..." I mumbled actually feeling bad.

"It's not important now." he said going to leave.

"But you did have Eri with him." I said. Oops. I wasn't going to say that. I shouldn't have said that. He'll kill me.

Everyone started laughing at him.

"Wait. You had a child with him? Guess you are really married!"

"I'm leaving." and with that he turned outside and left, probably to make drugs.

"Huh?" Eri said confused.

"Don't worry about it, cousin." Karlie said taking her to their room to do homework.

The guys all started circling around me wanting to know all the drama.

"So, years ago Overhoe did the dirty with Kurono?" Rappa said.

"And had a child with him." Tengai said nodding.

"And no one knew!" Mimic yelled.

"I only found out because I asked Kurono who Eri's parents were and he accidentally spilled the truth." I said.

"Overhaul and Kurono sitting in a tree-" Mimic started.

"You guys are being loud. Quite." Overhaul said opening the door of his room, then closed it.

"I'll go downstairs now." I sprinted down to the basement area where Kurono was working on the drugs.

"Hey. Um. Kurono."

"What do you want?" he responded.

"Sorry for spilling your secret."

"Should have expected it. You really can't keep a secret for eternity."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"You're not mad?"

"I am. But I am also busy, so I suggest that you hope that luck is on your side and that I decide to leave it alone which I will if you don't anger me further."

"Alright. How's the drug coming along?"

"I have most of the components and am close to replicating the quirk part of it."

"That's good."

"Yup."

"Need help?"

"Not from you."

"That's fair. I'll just leave."

"Bye."

I left as he continued looking at the science stuff and ignoring me. I then went to our room and flopped on my bed and watched some documentary on my phone.

After an hour into a very interesting documentary about animals I heard the door open and Kurono came in.

"Hey, Nemoto."

"Hey." I said turning off my phone.

"You alright?"

"No. I kinda just got rejected and feel like a fool."

"Want to talk about it?"

I looked at him suspiciously, "Talk about it? With you?"

"I know. It's weird. But we'll be sharing this room so might as well not have any awkward feelings between us."

"I just feel like a complete idiot," I told him deciding I wanted to talk about this. "I've looked up to him as my savior from the very beginning. And even while knowing he wasn't good. It didn't change how I felt. I know he doesn't like me asking him questions because he likes to keep to himself. But he doesn't have any alternative motivations. He says what he thinks which was why I was so happy to be by his side. I'm not really sure when they developed to romantic feelings. But it didn't matter. I should've shut my feelings out. Deep down I always knew he wouldn't like me. "

"You know, when he told you that if he were to date someone it would either be you or me. He really meant that it would have been one of us."

"So, I did have a chance?"

"If I wasn't there, probably. He knew he liked me, and I liked him. But he probably would have dated you if we didn't date. He probably would have started to see you after a while as someone he could be with if he couldn't be with me. He knows that."

"But unfortunately, you guys are together."

"Unfortunately for you."

"Still hurts. But I guess I'll have to actually start getting over my feelings."

"Yeah, I mean you have feelings for my husband, so I would appreciate it if we didn't make this 'the room for people who like Kai'."

"Yeah, that would be an awful room name."

"Exactly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
1K 14 2
Itadori turns out to be an omega and that changes all. Suddenly Fushiguro avoids him and Gojo gets more clingy...
5.7K 228 5
Alpha Bakugou is out with his friends because they begged him to help them pick out Valentine's day gifts. The alpha had forgotten that Valentine's d...
1.2K 51 5
Kuroo x Daichi Omegaverse Fanfic.