The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!
Young Devils Gather/Training Time

Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession

9.5K 110 64
By WLiquidGaming

3rd Person POV
"We see the ORC going up the side of a mountain as Issei was panting hard and he asked Akeno, Asia and Rias who was in front of him"
Issei: How long are we going until we are going to reach the top? I'm getting exhausted.
Rias: Just a little more Issei.
Akeno: We'll be at the top soon.
Asia: Just hold on a little bit more Issei-san.
Kiba: On your left
"Then Kiba ran past Issei"
Issei: What did they put in your bag feathers?!
Koneko: Move it perv.
"Then Koneko passed him as well"
Issei: Just how strong is Koneko?!
Y/N: Behind you bro!
"Then Issei looked behind him and Saw Y/N with his bag as well as Mittelt, Raynare, and Kalawarner's bag on his back with the 3 Fallen Angels on top of the bags cheering him on"
Raynare: Go Y/N!
Mittelt: You can do it!
Kalawarner: We believe in you!
"Then Y/N passed Issei, Rias, Akeno, and Asia as he waves at them before running with much more speed. Then Issei lowers his head"
Issei: How am I gonna catch up to them now?
Rias: *sigh* We have a lot to work on.
"They then reached the top with Issei being the last one to the top as he leans back and lies on the ground with his bag under him and Rias tells them"
Rias: Alright let's head inside and put our bags in our rooms we girls will take the left and you guys will take right. Then we will head to the back and start training.
Issei: You really are a devil!
Y/N: Your a cheeky little devil aren't you my little Cherry?
Rias:

"Then they put their stuff in their rooms and changed into their gym clothes and they went to the back of the mansion and they started with sword training with Kiba and Issei let's just say he was bad at it"
Issei: Haah! Ow! *grunts* Hah! Argh!
Kiba: You need to anticipate where your opponent will strike Issei or else they'll always have the upper hand.
Issei: Damn that hurts.
Rias: Ok Issei that's enough. Y/N it's your turn.
Y/N: Alright let's go.
"Y/N then went to the field and he grabbed the sword that Issei used and both of them got ready"
Kiba: You ready Y/N?
Y/N: Yep, let's go!
"Then the both of them rushed at each other parrying each other's strikes as they were evenly matched then Y/N increased his speed and Kiba was caught off guard by this as Y/N got behind Kiba and held the edge of the sword on the back of Kiba's neck. And everyone was shocked by his speed he then faces Kiba and helps him up"
Kiba: Damn dude your so much faster than me. How did you do it?
Y/N: Lots of training and also you need to increase your defense and power more because your like a glass cannon you need more speed as well because if your opponents much faster than you, they'll easily defeat you I have some weights for both arms and legs. Koneko you should put them on as well with Kiba to help increase your speed.
"The both of them nod and smiled at his suggestion and the putted on the weights in their arms and legs"
Y/N: Oh yeah I have something important to show you guys.
"They all turned to him"
Rias: What is it Y/N?
Y/N: Well I wanted to save this for the Rating Game but I think it's best if I showed you guys.
Issei: What is it Aniki?
"Y/N then summoned his Divine Dividing and flew by them as they all looked at him as he said something that made their eyes widen"
Y/N: Balance Breaker!
Albion: Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

"As Albion said that he was covered in white light as it soon died down and revealed Y/N in his Balance Breaker"

Everyone: You already unlocked your Balance Breaker?!
Y/N: Not just unlocked also mastered.
Akeno: You have already mastered your Balance Breaker?!
Y/N: Yes I did when I was training with Albion and Ddraig.
Issei: You look so cool Aniki! I can't wait to unlock mine!
Y/N: Now that I showed you a little motivation how about you do your training, so you can unlock yours.
Issei: Alright I'll do it! I'm so pumped!
"Y/N then deactivated his Balance Breaker and went to train Kiba in close combat as he told him if he wants he could teach him and he agreed to it so while Issei trains in close combat with Koneko and magic with Akeno while also with Asia learning magic from her. After awhile it was now close to 6pm so we stopped training and went inside and Rias called Y/N to the kitchen"
Rias: So you 3 will cook dinner in order to help you in harnessing your magic while doing it.
Y/N: You know if you just wanted me to cook I would've just done it I was also planning on cooking tonight.
Rias/Asia/Issei: Really?!
Y/N: Yes I was planning on making one of my specialties.
Issei: What is it Aniki?!
Y/N: It's called Y/N Hyoudou's Glazed Roasted Pork.
Rias: But we don't have the ingredients to make it.
Y/N: Don't worry about it and let me worry about that alright?
Rias: Alright I trust your judgement Y/N.
"Then she left as Y/N prepared to cook"
Y/N: Alright Issei take out the bacon and start peeling the potatoes. Asia you cut the potatoes that Issei peeled into cubes alright?
Issei/Asia: You got it Aniki!/Sure Y/N-san.
"They then started cooking and when it was almost finished Y/N told Issei and Asia to set the table as Y/N just finished cooking and when he did he covered the dish that he just finished cooking and he called everyone to the dining table as he then revealed to them his dish"
Y/N: Alright everyone I present you with Y/N Hyoudou's Glazed Roasted Pork!

Everyone: Woah! It's looks so delicious!
Y/N: Bon Appetit.
"They then started eating and when they did they were in bliss of how good it was"
Rias: Oh my Satan! Y/N this is so delicious!
Akeno: It is where did you get this pork?
Y/N: I didn't I made it with bacon and potatoes as well as a little bit of honey for the glaze.
Koneko: This is so delicious Y/N-senpai.
Kiba: It is dude you have quite the talent.
Y/N: Thanks I'm glad you liked it. It also pairs great with Asia's Potato soup.
"Then they all tried it and they were shocked at how delicious it was"
Akeno: Wow Y/N was right it does go well with Asia's Potato soup. How did you do it Y/N?
Y/N: The honey, the fat from the bacon and the softness of the potatoes in the roasted pork that I made can easily mix with soup or sauces, especially if it has potato in it.
Koneko: You really are a great cook
Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: Thank you for the nice words.
"We then continue to eat and chat and then it was time to take a bath as me and Kiba took care of the dishes as I wash and rinse them, he wipes it and puts it away then Rias says something that made me almost break a plate"
Rias: Well then shall we take a bath in the hot springs?
Issei: Hot springs?!
Rias: Yes Issei, hot springs also you aren't allowed to come with us.
"Issei then slumps his head down as I was on the last plate to rinse as he almost drops it because Rias said"
Rias: But Y/N your welcome to join us.
"When Rias said that the plate in Y/N hand almost slips from his hand as Issei went on all fours and and cries"
Issei: It's not fair why is life so cruel?! *sheds Anime tears* I want to see boo-Ack!
"He got knocked out by Y/N then the girls all talked on how they were alright on Y/N coming to bathe with them as they did Kiba and Y/N who was dragging Issei went to the Men's side of the Hot springs as the girls just finished their conversation. And when they turned to the spot where the white haired boy was he was long gone with Kiba and Issei as all the girls their pout as Y/N left them. Then the boys where inside the men's bath side of the hot springs where Y/N and Kiba was just chatting while Issei was just crying in the corner because his brother prevented him from being able to peek on the girls. After awhile they all went to bed and Y/N trained with Albion, while also training Issei in their shared mindscape"

Timeskip brought to you by

Y/N POV
"It was now 5 days since we have started training and everyone improved a lot, but the one who has made the most progress is Issei his determination to be strong like me. We were now in the backyard again and were going to see how much did Issei improve and Rias just told Issei to boost as much as he can and 12 boosts later he Rias told him to stop"
Akeno: 12 boosts in a row he improved a lot.
Rias: Alright stop you see how much you've improved, you were never able to boost this much before.
Issei: Woah. This is so badass!
Rias: Alright Issei boost again.
Issei: Alright let's go, Boosted Gear!
Ddraig: Boost! Explosion!
"Then a large amount of energy surrounded Issei's body and he was perfecting a new call"
Asia: What's he doing?
Rias: Perfecting a new call it seems.
Me: It's called explosion it makes the user who stacked boosts be surrounded by a explosive amount of energy and all the power that the user accumulated they can focus that on one part of their body, or in this case his left arm and he's now able to fire off a dragon shot. But the power is still dependent on how much he boosts.
Rias: That's good to know, thank you Y/N. Alright Kiba your up.
"Then Kiba went in front of Issei and got ready to attack and Issei put his left arm out and a small red orb form in the palm of the Boosted Gear"
Issei: What that's it? After all that boosts.
"Then Kiba went and ran to attack Issei"
Rias: Trust yourself!
Me: I know you can do it bro!
"Then Issei pull his fist back and punches the orb and it turns into a ray and Kiba dodges it but the top of the other mountain as the others were shocked but I wasn't"
Issei: Woah that took a lot out of me.
"Falls on his butt and Asia went to check on him"
Rias: Issei you see a fraction of the power you hold both you and Y/N are our pinnacle of winning this Rating Game. Your powers can change the Supernatural World.
Me: Issei that was a good shot but if you mastered you Sacred Gear with that amount of power that you released can do this.
"I then cupped my hands and a white orb forms on my hands and I aimed it at the mountain and fired it as it reached the mountain, the mountain was disintegrated into nothing. I turned back to the others and they were shocked of my power and Issei had stars in his eyes"
Issei: That was amazing Aniki! I can't wait to get as strong as you!
Me: You will someday.
Issei: And when that day comes I'll become the Harem King!
"Then Koneko punches him in his gut"
Koneko: Perv.
"We all then continued training with me teaching all of them some close combat tips for if they are forced into it"

Timeskip brought to you by

Y/N POV
"It was now midnight as everyone was asleep I woke up feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water I went and got it and drank it. I placed the glass in the sink, I'll just wash it in the morning. Then I saw Rias going out to the gazebo so I greeted her"
Me: Oh Rias your still up?
Rias: Oh hey Y/N I see your still up as well.
Me: Yeah well I woke feeling a bit thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
Rias: Alright, since your still up why don't you help me in thinking of a strategy for defeating Riser?
Me: Sure I'd like to help you.
"She smiles and we went out to the gazebo where we talked about strategies to deal with Riser"
Rias: So since he's probably going to choose a place where we have the advantage, we'll probably use our magic along with the close combat techniques that you taught us.
Me: Yes and he'll probably try to use a strategy where he would try to capture the mid point early so he has the advantage early on.
Rias: Yes and with his regeneration ability he's practically immortal.
Me: Rias why don't you like him? I mean he's not only a douchebag he's also a pervert where he would use any means to get what he wants.
Rias: *sighs*
Me: It's okay if you don't want to tell me I understand if it's a touchy topic.
Rias: It's because I'm a Gremory. People only see me as Rias Gremory the heir to the Gremory Household, and they don't see me as just well me. They only see me either for my body or for my title.
Me: Well I don't see you as a Gremory. I only see you as Rias.
Rias: *eyes widen* What?
Me: I see a girl trying her best to live up to the name of a Gremory while also trying to be a normal highschool girl who loves to watch Anime and read Manga. You are not only a Gremory to us. To us your just Rias, our president, our sister, our friend, and one of the girls I love.
"When I said that she smiles with tears flowing down her cheeks and she looks so happy when I said that I then hold the both of her hands and said"
Me: *gentle smile* Whether the other devils see you as a Gremory or if the whole world would turn their backs on you know that we'll always be on your side. Because your our Rias, alright?
Rias(in tears): Oh, Y/N now I know that I won't regret doing this.
Me: Doing wha-
"She kisses me on the lips and I was shocked a little but soon I kissed her back and we separated for air and put our foreheads together while her blue eyes looked at mine and she blushes a little and speaks again"
Rias: I love you Y/N. I can't hold it in anymore I love you so much and what you did for me when you faced Riser head on, I knew at that moment I was definitely in love with you and I hope that you'll accept me as your girlfriend.
Me: *smiles* I accept you as my girlfriend, but you also have to share when the other girls confess their feelings.
Rias: I don't mind sharing you, you are a dragon after all. But I'm the alpha.
Me: Don't worry about Riser let me deal with him. I have my Balance Breaker ready for him as well as the powers that I obtained from Albion. He also made the mistake of pissing of a Dragon and that Dragon now has his treasures to protect and he won't stop until Riser is defeated and your free from him.
Rias: Alright I'll let you deal with him my Dragon Emperor.
Me: Well then shall we head back to bed my little Cherry?
Rias(blushing lightly): H-hey Y/N c-can I s-sleep wi-with you?
Me: Sure, I'd be happy if you sleep with me my little Cherry.
"We then went back to the room that I'm staying at and we went their and we went to bed together. She then took off her clothes as I took off my shirt and we laid in bed together as she lays on my left side and hold me as we sleep"
Rias: Good night my White Dragon Emperor.
Me: Good night my Ruin Princess of Destruction.
"We went to sleep holding each other with smiles on our faces and we enjoyed each other's company"

That's all for this chapter, next chapter is going to be the Rating Game as well as the fate of Riser Phenex. See you all in the next one.
That's all for now. Till next time! WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
106K 2.4K 61
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
6.3K 152 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...