๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ

512 13 132
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

5:37 pm

It was a week later, Jaden filled out most the adoption paper work, and right now he was laying on Colsons chest, half asleep, as colson rubbed up and down his shirt.

Colson picked up his phone after he got a text

unknown: aww, you didn't think we were done with yalls relationship? beat him.

colson: the fuck do you mean?

unknown: can you not read? beat. the. shit. out. of. your. boyfriend. that's. laying. on. top. of. you. right. now.

colson stopped rubbing jaden's book who looked up at him with a whiny look on his face. he saw the dead look in colsons eyes, "are you okay bubba?" jaden asked softly, "get the fuck off me." Colson yelled, making Jaden flinch but get off.

colson hated this already. oh my lord he was not gonna be okay after this one.

"go change in you're own fucking clothes, get out of mine." Colson spat. jaden felt tears come to his eyes, but listened to colson. coming back a few moments later with his own hoodie, and sweats on.

"why are you so mad at me?" Jaden asked looking up at colson, not letting the tears fall. "oh here we go with the crying." Colson rolled his eyes, pushing Jaden away from him.

"bubba, why are being like this?" Jaden asked him softly. Colson was just fine with him like 5 minutes ago.

"shut the fuck up, Jaden!" Colson yelled backing him into the wall, jaden's back hit the wall and he looked up at colson with fear covering his face. colson had never seen this look on him before. "colson, why are you being like this?" Jaden asked, feeling a knot in his throat.

Colson kneed him in his stomach, "will that get you to shut up? huh?" Colson said as Jaden let out a cry of pain. Colson punched him in the stomach. over and over and over again.

"colson please stop!" jaden cried, spitting the blood in his mouth out after colson just punched him. Colson didn't listen. continuously hitting him in the stomach, legs, face, anywhere the body could be hit.

Jaden couldn't breathe from crying so much. his eyes were closed. his body was in pain. he felt colson yank him up, dragging him out of the room. he was met with his bed a few minutes later and he just cried there.

DRUG LORD
6:07 pm

Casie walked upstairs to her dads room after hearing the yelling calmed down. the door was unlocked so she just opened it. she looked at the ground seeing blood on it, and she looked up see colson sitting on the edge of his bed, staring off into nothingness.

"dad, where's Jaden?" the 15 year old girl asked her dad softly, "in his room." he answered with no emotion, "what happened? there was so much screaming.." Casie asked walking towards him. Colson let out a loud sob, leaning onto Casie who was now standing in front of him. Casie furrowed his eyebrows, holding her dad to her. "you're okay, what happened?" she asked softly.

casie knew all about her dads job and what he did.

"they made me hurt him." he choked. he cried so much. "what do you mean?" she replied.

"they told me to beat him. casie, it hurts so bad knowing i hurt him. i told him that i never would again." he cried, holding his daughter.

"dad..no, i'm so sorry." she said with sympathy filling her voice, holding him tighter.

"i want him in my arms." he said letting go. "give him until tomorrow morning. let's just lay here tonight and i'll text him." Casie said, kissing her dads head, getting on the bed. they both laid down when they got a text.

unknown you broke that poor kid worse than last time- im seriously done now:)

@bakdjadn

liked by notmgkskid and 6,728 others
bakdjadn owie lol
view all 89 comments

notalabamabarker baby, what happened to ur face?

babycowboy jae what happened?

notmgkskid i love you jae<3
bakdjadn i love you too sweet girl<3

user628283 what- did. colson. do.

coolhossler2021 if colson had to do with this i'm killing him<3

brycesbrother jaden-

coopdaddy69 ima kill someone

*bakdjadn deleted this post*

Jaden let out loud sobs and cries holding his torso. it was in less pain, but still hurt like a bitch.

"he loves me. someone told him to do this. he loves me. he loves me. he loves me." Jaden repeated to himself over and over between cries.

it was now 2 am, his room was dark, his door was open. his phone was beside him and random music played on his phone. well...his sAd playlist. he wasn't really upset anymore. he knows why even if colson didn't tell him.

Jaden felt a dip in the bed and a familiar scent next to him. he felt an arm around his waist.

colson.

jaden flinched, feeling the head next to his, before turning over to face him, let out a quiet whimper. his ribs didn't feel broken or anything. extremely bruised they were.

he looked at colsons tear stained face and smiled softly kissing his lips. colson furrowed his eyebrows, "i know why you did it...i'm not stupid." Jaden said. Colson smiled, "i'm so sorry baby, i fucking hate doing this to you." colson said as a single tear fell down his face.

jaden wiped the tear off of colsons face, slowly moving on top of him. he kissed colsons lips with his hands still on his face, this leading to a make out. he started grinding his hips on colsons waist. colsons put his hands on Jadens waist, helping him move.

colsons flipped them over softly, careful not to hurt Jaden. he took jaden's pants off along with his own.

"is this okay?" colson asked the small boy who nodded, building up a weird amount of strength to flip them over.

colson looked him and smile. Jaden lifted him self up, slowly going back down on Colsons dick. "fuck" jaden moaned, sitting there for a second to get used to it, considering he hadn't had sex in like two weeks.

he slowly started to bounce up and down on it, "fuck baby" Colson groaned, putting his hands on jaden's waist, watching Jadens every movement.

jaden was a moaning mess, tears falling down his face, while colson just smiled, rubbing his sides.

Jadens legs started to shake and hurt, making colson help bouncy him repeatedly on it. "shit colson" Jaden whimpered, bitting his bottom lip. "you're so fucking perfect Jaden." Colson said, breathlessly as his boyfriend bounced up and down on his dick.

colson left a slap on jaden's ass, making him moan. Jaden felt colson twitch and inside him and jaden felt a knot for him in his stomach, "i'm gonna cum bubba," jaden whimpered, holding colsons shoulders. "me too baby," colson said, before his cum shot in jaden's ass and jaden's on his stomach.

Jaden got off of Colson, grabbing the rag out of the side table drawer. they kept them there for this exact reason.

DRUG LORD
3:30 am

Jaden laid in Colsons arms, both naked, in Jadens bedroom. Colson dragged his hand up and down Jadens arms. "this bed is so uncomfortable!" Jaden whined, rolling on top of Colson. Colson laughed, "let's go to our room then." he replied, "yay!" Jaden smiled.

Colson stood up, setting Jaden down so he could get dressed, but Jaden fell back on the bed. "right, your legs." Colson chuckled, putting his boxers back on. "not just my legs, my body still hurts." Jaden pouted crossing his arms, colsons heart dropped, "i'm so sorry baby," he said, kissing Jadens lips. Jaden smiled.

Colson put Jadens boxers back on him and put his sweats on Jaden. both still shirtless, colson picked jaden up, carrying him to their room and to the bathroom. "wait here, i'll go get us new clothes so we can shower." Colson smiled kissing his head, sitting him on the bathroom counter. Jaden nodded his head.

a few minutes later, colson cam back with 2 pairs of sweats, 2 pairs of boxers, and 1 t shirt. he grabbed two towels out of the bathroom closet.

he helped Jaden off the counter and help him take his clothes off after he turned the shower on.

Jadens arms were wrapped around Colsons torso, holding him while they stood under the hot water. they had both already washed themselves and now they were just standing there. Jaden looked up at him and smiled. Colson leant down and kissed his lips once's, but softly.

Jaden put his hands on the back of colsons head, pulling him back down into another kiss, this time, neither of them pulling away, until colson moved down Jadens neck, sucking it. jaden put a soft moan as Colson sucked his sweet spot. after colson pulled away, Jaden slowly got on his knees, putting his hands on Colsons dick, starting to jerk him off before putting his mouth on it.

swirling his tongue around it, licking the slit. "fuck baby" Colson groaned, throwing his head back, as his right hand entangled in Jadens hair. Jaden began deep throating it, putting as much as he could in his mouth, making himself gag on it. his throat was definitely gonna be sore, this was the second one he's given in 30 minutes.

Colson pushed Jadens head further, earning a loud gagging sound from jaden. "holy shit," colson moaned, putting his hand on the shower wall to help hold himself up. Jaden felt colson twitch in his mouth so he sucked faster.

colson came in the back of Jadens throat. jaden stood up looking colson in the eyes as he swallowed.

freak.

Colson smirked, seeing the cum dripping down the side of Jadens mouth. he leant down, licking it, going into kiss Jaden.

freak.

his tongue roamed Jadens mouth as they made out. he made his way too jaden's collarbone and sucked it softly, leaving a dark hickey there. right near the other 4.

Colson turned him over so Jadens back was against his front. "you're so pretty." colson said before kissing his temple. Jaden let a giggle escape his mouth, "why dont you be a good boy and bend over for me?" Colson whispered in his ear. Jaden bit his lip before bending over, grabbing the shower railing in front of him.

Colson didn't bother about prepping Jaden, before sliding his dick in Jadens ass. Jaden let out a loud moan, "fuck" he yelled. "sh, you don't wanna wake up your daughter," Colson said, pulling out to where just the tip was in then slammed back inside jaden.

Jaden held loud moans, only letting out whimpers and whines. "moan baby," colson said, repeatedly hitting Jadens prostate. Jaden let out quiet soft moans, "bubba i'm gonna cum," he whined, feeling a knot form in his stomach. "hold it," Colson smirked, making Jaden whine again as colson slammed in him, abusing his insides. Colson had already came inside Jaden.

he's never gone this hard and jaden fucking loved it.

colson could literally drag a knife down his body and he'd still get on his knees for this man.

"fuck!" jaden screamed, making colson feel partially satisfied. "bubba i-i can't-" Jaden begged, "cum baby," colson said, caressing jaden's hip with his thumb.

jaden's cum shot on the shower floor and colson still hasn't pulled out. Jaden just let out screams and moans, not even caring that casie was in the house.

tears were spilling out of his eyes and his legs felt like they were about to give out. "bubba, you already came-" Jaden moaned, "you made me wait 2 weeks to have sex with you baby, youre dealing with this," Colson smiled, gradually going harder and faster. gladly. jaden thought.

"fuck" Jaden whimpered feeling another knot form in his stomach after Colson came inside him for the second time. "bubba, can i-" Jaden started but was cut off, "no." colson said in a firm tone.

new fucking mexico could feel the dominance radiating off of colson.

"shit shit shit," jaden moaned loudly, "daddy please!" Jaden begged. colson smirked.

there it is.

"yes baby," he said, making jaden's white liquid shoot out. jaden wanted to go again, but he didn't think his legs would make in thru a 3rd round. oh well.

Colson went to pull out but jaden spoke up, "again," he whined. colson smirked, starting to slide in and out of jaden, getting faster and going harder then the other two times. "fuck fuck fuck!" jaden cried. colson just smiled. "fuck- yes!" jaden moaned. "harder," Jaden begged. his legs were shaking. tears still pouring down his face. holy fucking shit he loved this.

all this going down while they're both soaking wet, the showers running and music playing. Jaden didn't know what was coming over him but lord colson loved it.

"shit, fuck" Jaden screamed, feeling the knot form in his stomach after colson twitched inside him, cumming shortly after, "fuck daddy i'm gonna cum!" he whimpered, "cum for me baby," colson said breathlessly, throwing his head back. Jaden came one last time. Colson road out there highs and pulled out, turning the shower off.

Jaden stood up, turning around before almost falling backwards. Colson caught him of course, with a smile on his face.

his legs gave out. he could NOT stand by himself.

Colson gave Jaden a long passionate kiss while Jaden was still in a dipped position from almost falling. Jaden put his hand on colsons face, smiling into the kiss.

"that was absolutely amazing, i didn't know you had it in you," Colson smiled pulling away from the kiss. Jadens cheeks blushed a deep red and colson smirked kissing his lips one last time, before standing up straight helping Jaden out of the shower.

they dried themselves off and got dressed. well Jaden used colson to help himself stand while colson dressed him but you know, what's the difference?

colson checked the time on his phone, 6:16 am

"come on, let's lay down," Colson smiled, leaning down and picking Jaden up. Jaden giggled wrapping his arms around Colsons neck as he was being carried out of the bathroom.

instead of him laying on colson, colson laid him down, then laid on top of him. "i love you baby," Colson said. Jaden smiled grabbing colsons phone. "i love you too," he said dapping Colson up. colson let out a laugh, "post it babe," Jaden smiled.

@whotfiskelz

liked by bakdjadn and 6,829 others
whotfiskelz now- wait- still catching my breath.
view all 36 comments

notalabamabarker WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

wholelottalandon WHAT THE FUCK ITS ONLY 7 AM

notmgkskid naw brb crying. i woke up too it.
bakdjadn woops
babycowboy JADEN. COLSON. THIS POOR CHILD.

coopdaddy69 oh-😀

notmgkskid IT WAS GOING IN FOR HOURS
notalabamabarker CASIE BAE IM SO SORRY

bakdjadn i literally forGOT we had a kid😭
whotfiskelz me too-
notmgkskid damn love y'all too-

babycowboy how many fkn rounds-
bakdjadn 3-3 1/2?
notmgkskid nah i'm blocking his acct<3

it was now 8 am and Jaden and colson were laughing their asses off at the comments. they hadn't slept at all but they weren't even tired. "poor casie," Jaden smiled, playing with Colsons hair. "she'll be fine," he replied. "do y'all have clothes on?" casie yelled from the other said of the door causing jaden to burst in a laughing fit, "yes," colson answered with a smile, getting off Jaden.

Casie opened the door, walking over, plopping on the bed in between them.

"hey princess," Colson said kissing her head. she laid her head on Jadens chest, while Colsons arm was around her torso. "now can we all just got to sleep," she smiled, closing her eyes. Colson and Jaden smiled and tried sleeping.

𝘶𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘩

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 198 25
How can you get a rockstar with all the fame! Through twist and turns!Drugs and lies but also love and commitment! You get through it because he is y...
119K 1K 25
Y/n, a sex demon comes to earth to have sex with Mattia. She then brings him back with her to another universe. They then become close but what happe...
105K 2.6K 50
This is the second book of a series. Mr. Baker's Assistant (Book 1) Colson's Games (Book 2) Smoke & Roses for M (Book 3) C.B. & M. (Book 4) You can...
22K 1.2K 22
Aspiring trainee Jeongguk has been with the same company for years only for his dream to come crashing down. Blinded by rage, Jeongguk ends up gettin...