๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 5 Stroller

5.9K 298 243
By Yangnutty

" Peek a boo! "

" boo! "

It was a peaceful saturday morning. Ni-ki is playing with Niko on the carpet while Sunoo is in the kitchen busy preparing their breakfast. It's saturday and that means their day off from work that's why they are together again in the house spending time with the kid.

Ni-ki smiled. Niko looked happy playing and laughing along with him. These days he had been crying lately whenever he is with him and Sunoo is the only one who can make it stop just by babying his voice and coo it, which make him feel a little bit jealous to the older. He tried it too but it only Niko cry more.

" Breakfast is ready. " Sunoo came out from the kitchen wearing a puma printed apron holding a tray of food for Niko.

" Guess what? " Ni-ki goofily said raising his eyebrows up and down. Sunoo gave him an annoyed look.

" Niko just said his first word! "

" Oh really? What is it? Tell me! " Just a while ago, Sunoo looked like a strict mom who is in a bad mood, but now he looks like a parent so excited to hear his kid's first learned word. His eyes shined.

" It's boo! " Ni-ki proudly said with his chin up. Sunoo's mouth dropped open, luckily the food tray he's holding didn't or else he'll need make a new one again in the kitchen and that would be a waste ingredients.

" You should teach him words like appa or eomma! Not playful words like that, Ni-ki. "

" Whatever. " Ni-ki replied rolling his eyes and carry Niko making it say the word again.

" B-boo! ....b-boo! " Niko laughed, clapping his hands. Ni-ki looked at Sunoo with a playful smirk who's setting the food on the mini table inside the living room opening the television after.

" Niko niko, come here let's eat. " Sunoo carried the baby away from Ni-ki and let it sit on his lap to feed it.

As he was in the middle of feeding Niko, he heard a stomach grumble which he surely knows it's not his.

" Where's my food? " Niki groaned rubbing his stomach. It was his stomach that  grumbled.

" In the kitchen. "

" Why din't you bring our food here too? " Niki complained.

" First of all, i would like to feed Niko first. Second, you're not a prince for me to serve you. if you want food, go get it yourself. "

Ni-ki then remembered his mom. He sound like her whenever she's in a pretty bad mood and it felt like it's hunting him again after all these years. Out of 3 siblings, he's the one who gets scolded the most. But despite of that, he still loves his mom the most.

" Fine, mom. "

"  I already cooked the food and all he needs to do is eat, then he's still complain? jerk. " Sunoo whispered but it's enough for the blond boy to hear. Ni-ki rolled his eyes and make his way towards the kitchen.

" Baby, let's drink water okay? " Sunoo grabbed the feeding bottle with water in it and help the baby drink. After that, he feed it again because his food is still not finished yet. Suddenly, Sunoo felt someone sat beside him. Turning his head, he saw Ni-ki pointing a spoonful of rice with small chunks of freshly cooked bacon on his mouth. He looked at him.

" What are you doing? "

" Duhh isn't obvious? Feeding you. You should eat too. I bet the lion inside your stomach is hungry. " Ni-ki said totally feeling shy of what he's doing. But Sunoo din't notice it and just keep staring at him.

" What? just eat it. " Sunoo was hesitant at first but he must admit, he's super hungry now and his stomach is already crazily grumbling literally begging him to eat.

" It's not like i put poison in it. I should be the one who's worried instead, maybe you did put a poison in it. "

" Are you crazy? why would i do that. " Sunoo irked.

" Then go eat it. Niko is waiting for you to feed him too. "

" Fine. " Sunoo hesitantly ate the food on the poon that make Niki look away. A while after, Sunoo's eyes grew when he saw Niki use the spoon he also used to feed him. They're literally sharing one spoon. Sunoo blushed for no reason  luckily the younger didn't notice it. It would be very embarrassing.

" Seriously we're sharing one spoon when you literally have dozens inside the kitchen cabinets?! "

" So? as if you're not stealing my lunch that i already touched back then. " Ni-ki replied, looking so unbothered and still eating.

" I have no choice you stealed my lunch on the first place and i was really hungry that time. "  And that leads to another nonsense argument again. But once they heard a giggle, they immediately stopped.

" Wow. Niko is not crying. He always cry when we are arguing. " Ni-ki wowed.

" Maybe there's something funny about what we are arguing for him. "

Hours passed and Sunoo felt like going outside to take a quick stroll around Ni-ki's neighborhood after looking at the enormous  glass walls from the living room.

He saw the pretty weather from above, the kids playing outside and a few people passing by. He wants to take Niko with him to let him see how is it like being outside but the only thing that is stopping him is he knows he can't carry Niko for a long time because he's getting heavy and Ni-ki might not want to join them.

On the couch, there is Ni-ki and Niko watching cocomelon which Ni-ki weirdly enjoys watching. An idea popped out of Sunoo's head and rush towards the two.

" Ni-ki, i think we should buy Niko that stuff were you put him inside that thing and push it... "

" What? " Niki removed his eyes from the television and looked at the standing Sunoo beside.

" That thing that moms used to put their baby so they can go with them anywhere without struggling to carry them ....  it's like a pushcart! ........... " Sunoo paused trying to remember what is it. He had already saw one but he forgets what it is called.

" ...AHA! it's a stroller! Yes a stroller! " Sunoo chirped finally remembering it. It's a stroller. A collapsible carriage designed as a chair in which a small child can be pushed.

He heard no response from the boy and saw Niko is now all alone on the couch now watching a kids song titled, 'Hey Tayo' .

" He already left? " Sunoo uttered. Instead of just standing, he decided to just watch with Niko and wait until Ni-ki comes back.

" Let's watch Billy Poco next. "

In the middle of the two's binge watching, the door burst open revealing Ni-ki with a big thing.

" Ni-ki what's t-that? ... a-a PUSHCART?! " 
Sunoo can't help but to raise his voice. How the hell did he bought this thing? Is it even for sale?

" Yes! I'm awesome right? That annoying staff from the grocery store even fight with me saying that it's not for sale. But guess what? I'm Nishimura Riki. "

" I want it, i got it. " Niki proudly grinned and put Niko on the pushcart. Niko laughed and wave his arms.

Sunoo's jaw dropped. Suddenly, a slipper fly off Niki's head. He groaned and glared at the older which the older returned.

" What the heck is that? "

" A pushcart like what you said? "

" I didn't said that it's really a pushcart! i just said it's like a pushcart! Argh didn't you heard what i've said after that? " Niki scratched the back of his head.

" I didn't...if it's not a pushcart what is it then? "

" I said it's a stroller! " Sunoo answered emphasizing the word 'stroller'. That's why the staff is saying it's not for sale because it's really not. It's only used for carrying food and stuff inside a grocery store not for carrying a child.

Ni-ki just shyly curved his lips into a small smile and show it to Sunoo who's looking so red like a tomato.

" Sorry, i didn't know... " Niki cheekily smiled.Sunoo face-palmed.

Therafter, Ni-ki watch Sunoo in confusion who's now wearing a coat and applying lip balm on his lips. He changed Niko's clothes too and now he's wearing a jumper with lion prints before Sunoo carry it with him.

" Where are you going? " Ni-ki confusedly asked. Sunoo grinned and unknowingly held his hand before opening the front door that connects outside. Ni-ki got startled from the sudden touch as if a fire came contact on his skin.

" Let's go shop together. "

Hi guys! sorry for the late update i'm sick these past few days and my head is really hurting. I almost take 10 tablets of the medicine i was prescribed to take but i'm still not getting any better. Anyways, thank you so much for the 110 reads! I can't believe it. Next update will be this friday i guess?  Thank you again : ) ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 14
.(์—ฐ์ธ์˜ ์ ) . . . . . . < how did we end up like this? > . . . . -NO COPYRIGHT -THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS -THE STORY IS FROM MY IMAGI...
47.5K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
13.2K 514 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...
50.6K 3.6K 15
-sunoo , jungwon , niki- "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.", ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.