MLP~A Sparkle In My Life (Sun...

By IShipAlot77

Sunset Shimmer was counting down the days until Twilight's next visit to Canterlot High. But why was she so e... More

Chapter 1 : Twilight's Visit From Equestria
Chapter 3 : Realization
Chapter 4 : Coming Out
Chapter 5 - Sleepover At Pinkie's
Chapter 6 : Confessions
Chapter 7 : And they all lived Happily Ever After

Chapter 2: Jealousy In The Air

4.6K 99 37
By IShipAlot77

"Flash!" Twilight said. "I've missed you a lot."
"I have too. I can't believe your back!" Flash Sentry said. Sunset just glared at him, rolling her eyes. Fluttershy took notice of Sunset Shimmer's behavior. "Um,Sunset Shimmer, are-are you okay?..if you don't mind me asking." Fluttershy asked. Sunset felt she could trust Fluttershy the most. "could we go for a walk?" Sunset asked. "Girls? Uh. Sunset Shimmer and I are going on a walk." Fluttershy said. "Bu-but I've just gotten here." Twilight said. "Is there something wrong?"
"N-no no.. I just need to confide in her." Sunset said. They both walked out the Sweet Shoppe and down the street. "So.. Why did you look so upset?" Fluttershy asked. "Flash is a great guy and all.. But I don't like him and Twilight being together." Sunset stated. "Do you still have feelings for him?" Fluttershy asked. "No, not at all. I-i just don't agree with Twilight and him".
Fluttershy then gasped. "Oohh I get it."
"Get what?"
"Do you have feelings for..Twilight?"
Sunset blushed hard. "TWILIGHT? F-feelings? She-shes my friend..Its Twilight.. She's a g-girl.."
"I think you do. That's how I felt when Rainbow Dash and Gilda went out. I felt so much hate towards Rainbow Dash. Then I realized how much I felt for Gilda. And now, I don't deny my feelings for Gilda." Fluttershy explained.
"you're lesbian?!" Sunset asked. "Bisexual." Fluttershy corrected. "I guess I did feel envious....And I did light up when twilight came.. Oh no..I'm in love with Twilight Sparkle?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...