Tuning Hearts

By introvert_2001

Cover Credits: @AMBER_0501 I woke up with a smile and looked around. The white canopy gave me a hazy look of... More

Into A New House
The Job Chaser
ARJUN- the rockstar
The Pestering
Ignoring?
Friends!
It's An Yes!
Interference!
No Special Treatment!
The Corrections
In LOVE
A Kiss Perhaps
Vitamins?
Her Objectives
SORRY!
The Sickness
The Proposal
The Rejection
Intended Ignorance
The Secret Stalking
LET-ter
The D-day
Your Baby
Part 2

The Intimacy

410 20 3
By introvert_2001

Arjun's POV:

I went to my studio and saw my assistant, Kiran.

" Good morning sir. Why are you so early today?" He asked.

" Good morning Kiran. I need to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

" Let's go to my cabin." I said and he followed me.

" Just listen to me carefully Kiran." I spoke and he nodded.

" If anything happens to me shortly, look after this studio. The legacy of the Nightingale inc. should keep on going. And keep an eye on Arohi." I said and he looked confused.

" What's gonna happen to you, sir?" He asked and I just gave him a tight-lipped smile.

" You'll get to know that later. " I said and went to the printing room. I printed a certificate for Arohi. She deserves it. I hurriedly arranged a press meeting and announced that I'm retiring. Many questions erupted but I left it for my PR team to handle.

I went back home and saw Arohi who is watering the plants. This is gonna be your home Arohi. Take care of this love.

I opened my files from the wardrobe and looked at the house papers. I transferred this to Arohi a long back. She can live with my memories if not with me.

I waited for her to complete her tuition. Today is the last day of her course and with every passing second, I feel like I'm going away from her.

She knocked on my door and I smiled at her.

" Hello, Arjun." She sounded smooth yet cold.

" Hi, Arohi. How are you?" I asked and she smiled at me, a genuine one.

" Did you have your dinner?" I asked and she nodded no.

" Me neither and I'll cook. Have dinner with me tonight." I whispered and she looked at me like she have seen a ghost.

" You really wanna cook for me?" She asked not believing me.

" Yes." I answered dragging her into the kitchen.

" What would you like to have?" I asked and she looked at me in disbelief.

" Lachha paratha and Dal Makhni." She answered and I felt good. This is my last chance to do something for her.

She kneaded the dough for the parathas while I washed the lentils for dal makhani.

" You smell good today." I complimented her and she smiled.

We are done in 1 hr and I arranged the table. She joined after getting the plate and water bottle.

Our dinner went in silence with only the sound of cutlery. The gentle breezes moved her small rogues and I had the urge to put them behind her ears. I'm done and Arohi is still eating.

" What's taking you so long Arohi? Eat fast." I said and she stuffed the last bite of paratha into her mouth.

I washed the dishes while she cleaned them with the hand towel.

" Wanna go for a walk?" I asked and she nodded. I just pulled the door together and we walked down the stairs into the garden.

" Can I ask you something, Arjun?" She asked and I turned to her. She sounded pretty serious.

" Yes." I said and she stopped walking.

" What is stopping you from accepting me?" She asked and for a second the ground under me shook. This is what I don't wanna answer you Arohi.

" Nothing." I answered looking away. The breezes turned wild and the lights are suddenly out indicating that there is a power cut in the area.

" I freaking want the truth, Arjun." She screamed and I was taken aback by the intensity.

" Aru, let's take this into our home," I said holding her shoulders and she pushed my hands away.

" Why do you keep on acting good when your ultimate aim is to break me?" She asked and I dragged her inside my house.

" Aro..." She immediately cut me off and slapped me. I was taken aback by her sudden slap. She fell to the ground and started crying hysterically.

" What should I do Arjun? I could do everything for your love Arjun. Do I need to sleep with you to prove my love for you?" She yelled and that's the last string of my patience.

" Yes. Sleep with me." I screamed back in frustration.

She immediately moved front and captured my lips pulling me into a trance. My eyes are feeling blurry and I pulled her more into me kissing the living lights out of her. I clemently took her mouth and gently pulled her hair. Her soft moans are awakening the little desires that I tried to suppress all these months.

" Are you sure Arohi?" I asked taking her into my bedroom.

" I was never this much sure Arjun." She whispered pecking my lips.

It was so quick that there was a war going on between our lips. I started unbuttoning her dress and pushed her onto the bed.

"I'm not responsible if you regret it Arohi," I mumbled and kissed her collarbone. She tried to resist and I had to hold her hands back from moving.

Her innocent yet inviting lips are clenched under her teeth I had to work on them to release them.

We together built a fort with pillows and blankets and made sweet love throughout the night. As she cried, I felt guilty. But the boldness she showed during our intercourse is tremendous. Every time she touched my body, I felt like my body might wither at any moment which I wanna hide.

I looked at this beautiful lady with a golden heart in my arms. She is honest and loving every moment that I wanna cry for losing this very person. She loved me so much and now I feel like I can go to any length and take the pain for her.

It is 3:52 am and I gently detached myself away from her. I covered her soft body with my warm duvet and ran into the shower. I fell on the floor and the tears kept on flowing. I covered my mouth and turned the shower on. I just destroyed a beautiful soul. She will hate me. You deserve this Arjun. I got up with the help of the wall and stood under the shower.

I hurriedly pulled the clothes from my closet and packed my bag. Leave her even before she gets up Arjun. She will be broken if she gets to know about you. I put the house documents and her course certificate on the table along with a glass of water for her.

My hands shivered to close the door. I looked at her and her innocence is pulling me towards her.

This is my Adieu to you for this life Arohi. I'd love you to infinity if I see you in the next life. I Love You.

With Love❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1167.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 17.7K 45
This story is about a south Indian girl Arohi. She has lot of insecurities about herself as she is a little fatter than the conventional skinny girls...
32.6K 2.4K 15
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
168K 5.7K 24
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
7.6K 460 38
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...