Tuning Hearts

By introvert_2001

Cover Credits: @AMBER_0501 I woke up with a smile and looked around. The white canopy gave me a hazy look of... More

Into A New House
The Job Chaser
ARJUN- the rockstar
The Pestering
Ignoring?
Friends!
It's An Yes!
Interference!
No Special Treatment!
The Corrections
In LOVE
A Kiss Perhaps
Vitamins?
Her Objectives
SORRY!
The Sickness
The Proposal
Intended Ignorance
The Secret Stalking
The Intimacy
LET-ter
The D-day
Your Baby
Part 2

The Rejection

298 20 2
By introvert_2001

Arohi's POV:

I don't know loving someone hurts you like a bitch. There is no guarantee that it will be reciprocated until that's a yes.

Try again Arohi. There might be a little possibility that he agrees.

I'll give him a little time and try again. Where should I sit alone after trying once?

I cooked myself some steamed rice and ate that with Chicken Pickle. I missed Mumma and Papa. I should visit them. I immediately booked a train ticket to Delhi. It is scheduled for tomorrow and I went towards my wardrobe to pack the clothes for 3 days.

I took the tuition for the next 2 hours and lay on the bed surfing through Netflix. I don't think I should go to Arjun's home by proposing yesterday only. He would think of me as some shameless slut who always runs behind men. I sniffed and wiped my moist eyes. That ass wipe. I'll take my revenge one day.

I gritted my teeth and went to the music studio. I started playing my Casio until my hands and head ached. A soft sob left my mouth as I thought about yesterday. He has no right to degrade my feelings. I wish I could reject him the same way. I hope his asshole is stuffed with hay and he doesn't get to poop. I laughed at my stupidity. This laugh is a natural one.

By the way, how hot can his ass be? Is it going to be smooth or rough. Does it juggle if I slap it? I laughed again and finally had an early sleep after dinner. I have a train to catch tomorrow.

I woke up early and took a bath. I had my breakfast quickly and washed all the utensils. I closed all the curtains properly and locked the windows. I sprayed some room spray and locked the door. I clutched the keys tightly in my hand and I sighed. I wish to see some worry in your eyes Arjun. Your Arohi is not someone shameless. I love you.

I took the train from Mumbai Central and sat on it. I want to reach there as soon as possible. I put my mobile on flight mode and started playing the offline songs. 3 hours easily passed and I'm bored. I opened Netflix and chose to watch the series. I've downloaded 8 movies and 2 sets of series, after all, it's Arjun's internet I use. I must make good use of his payment.

I watched 5 episodes continuously and my eyes started to burn. I dozed off quickly and I didn't even realise when the alarm rang. It's 9 at night and I woke up. 3 more hours to reach. I placed a box of fried rice, and he returned to me in 10 minutes.

Call me at least once Arjun. It's been more than 12 hours since I left the house and you still didn't notice.

I watched a Malayalam movie for 2 hours and assembled my luggage. Mine is the next station and I got down after half an hour. From there I booked a cab and I know Delhi is not the safest place at this time. I sighed and started waiting for the cab. My whole insides are shivering in fear. Did I do a mistake by choosing the wrong train? I should have booked a later one.

My cab came after waiting for 5 minutes and I got into it before I see some hooligan.

" Bhaiyya, Uttam Nagar chaliye. " I said.

" Rs. 650 madam." He said and I looked at him shocked. That's too much.

" Kuch jyada nahi hua bhaiyya?" I asked him.

" Raat tho bahot ho gayi madam. Ab cabs milna mushkil hai. Main tho ghar ja raha hoon, tho aap ki ride mili. " He spoke and I looked at him. His face looked tired as if he is working for a long. It's ok Arohi, he too should get some money.

" It's ok bahiyya. Chaliye." I said and he started the car.

After a 45 minutes ride, he stopped in front of my house and I made an online transaction to his number. I knocked on the door and none opened. I knocked again and I heard my mother's voice.

" Kaun?" She asked drowsily.

" Main." I replied goofily. She immediately opened the door and engulfed me in a hug.

" Arohi, you came now?" She questioned and I nodded.

" I missed you people and I took the morning train. I can't wait to see you guys." I said and by then, my Papa too came rubbing his eyes. He hugged me and took my luggage in. My mother cooked some poha for me and later we slept.

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning and I can hear the utensils clattering. My mother is cooking while my father is having his breakfast. She packed his lunch and I made a grand entry into the kitchen.

" Maharani should have slept a little more." She jested and I scoffed at her choice of words.

" Then this sevika must have come and woken her up." I countered her. I brushed my teeth and sat at the dining table. She served me hot-hot chole and bature and I gobbled them. I went to my room and turned off the flight mode. There are 18 missed calls from Arjun. I smirked at his reaction and left the phone on the bed. I went to my neighbour's house and greeted them. I've missed their dog.

By the time I came back, my mobile is vibrating with Arjun's name on the screen.

I picked it up and even before I greet him, he started yelling at me.

" Where the heck are you Arohi?"
He screamed and I tried to control my chuckle.

" Are you scared of losing me Arjun?" I asked and I know he must be fuming on the other side.

" No." He said coldly.

" Then why are there 21 missed calls from you?" I asked trying to be serious this time. He was silent for a while.

" Because, I thought you might ditch the house rent and tuition fee." He mumbled and I felt like pulling my hair.

" I'll freaking pay you right now Arjun. Just wait!" I screamed and made the online transaction.

" Could you see four big zeros after 2?" I yelled and he hummed.

" All you say is hmmm? Hmmmm? You idiot? I'll come and tell you what messing with Arohi is like." I said and cut the call.

I wiped my moist eyes and threw the mobile against the pillow.

Ass wipe.

With Love ❤️
introvert _2001

Word Count: 1112.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 17.7K 45
This story is about a south Indian girl Arohi. She has lot of insecurities about herself as she is a little fatter than the conventional skinny girls...
19.1M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
26.4K 2K 13
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
43.9K 3.8K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...