The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!
Young Devils Gather/Training Time

Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon

11.7K 124 72
By WLiquidGaming

Y/N POV
"After the whole Familiar Forest fiasco we just got home and we just went into our rooms, well I put the unconscious Issei on his bed as I laid on my bed shirtless with my blanket covering me as I was about to sleep until a magic circle appeared in my room and Rias came out of the magic circle and she had a desperate look on her face"
Me: Rias? What are you doing in my room?
Rias: Y/N please take me!
Me: What?!
Rias: They will stop if they know I'm ruined. Please Y/N take me.
"She the strips and went on top of me and took the blanket off of me and she almost took off my pants if I didn't stopped her"
Me: Rias this isn't right.
Rias(sad look): Am I not good enough?
Me(gentle smile): Rias, you are perfect just the way you are. But I can't do this with you, because you are desperate to get out of something. But don't worry whatever it is, I'll help you even if I have to fight the other factions as well I'll do it. Because you are important to me your and the others lives are important to me and I would give up my life, knowing that I protected all of you. So don't let this problem control you, because you have people who are willing to help you alright?
"She smiles then broke down and hugs me as she cries in my chest. After awhile she stops and puts her clothes back on and then another magic circle appeared and this time a maid came out"
Maid: Really Rias, this is the best you can do this *looks at me and blushes deeply* impressive young man?
Rias: My chastity and my body is I own, and don't call my pawn... A impressive young man? Wait what? What did you just say Grayfia?
Grayfia(still blushing): N-nothing
(You know your a harem protagonist when you make 2 very serious people blush and fall for you)
"Then Rias shrugs and they left me in my room but before leaving me Rias kisses my cheek and I went back to my bed as sleep slowly crawled up on me and I closed my eyes. But when I opened them again I saw Albion waiting for me and I asked him"
Me: Oh hey Partner, what am I doing back here I thought the next training session was the day after tomorrow, why did you pulled me back here?
Albion: Good to see you as well Partner, yes the training is still the day after tomorrow but I pulled you back here for a different reason I pulled you back here because I wanted to give you a reward for mastering your Balance Breaker.
Me: Oh what is it Partner?
Albion: I'll give you my power the power of the Vanishing Dragon, the Flames of Supremacy.
Me: Well what do I need to do Albion?
Albion: I'm going to make you part Dragon by combining my soul with yours. Your going to become 40% Devil and 60% Dragon, you hair is going to become white and your eyes will become blue while your body also gains a little more muscle. You will also gain my powers and have mastery over ice and lightning magic while also gaining the Flames of Supremacy with fire so hot it is much hotter than the sun. The move that you made Blazing Flare will become stronger and more powerful but you can now control it's heat just by thinking it and it will only respond to you. Your Divine Dividing will also gain a power up, it will not only target one enemy it can target multiple as well as your not only Dividing their power in half anymore but you take it as a whole and add it to your own. You also gain the ability to boost yourself because Ddraig gave me his power before. But I must warn you it will hurt a lot and I mean a lot.
Me: Cool well let's get started. I don't care of how much it will hurt *remembers Rias desperate look* if it helps me become more stronger so that I can protect the others then I'll endure the pain as much as I could.
"Albion looks at me proudly and he then ask me"
Albion: Very well then. Are you ready Partner?
Me: I am let's do it!
"He then starts the process and when he did he wasn't kidding it did hurt a lot, but I don't care as I grunt in pain I started to think of how the others would be if they saw how sad Rias was and I didn't like it and I thought if it's someone that Rias hates and they made her cry, now they have a angry Heavenly Dragon Emperor after them and they better watch out because this Heavenly Dragon Emperor won't stop until they received for what they've done to Rias. And then I felt my body no longer in pain as I just feel much more powerful and much more stronger then I made a mirror in my mindscape as I looked at myself and I still look like me but with White Hair and blue eyes. Then I looked at Albion and smiled at him as he smiles back and we fist bump as I saw my body fading, then I woke up and I looked at my body and it worked as I know feel much more powerful and much more stronger and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and after I dried myself off I then changed into my school uniform and headed down to eat breakfast. And when I went to the dining table and sat down and then everyone noticed my new look.
Miki: Y/N dear is that you.
Me: Yes Mom I just changed my looks because I wanted to try something new. Does it look bad?
Gorou: No sport not at all and I think that you'll sc-
"I cutted him off again by glaring at him and he pales a little"
Me: I may have changed my looks, but I still haven't changed the way I act.
"Mom looks at me proudly and she looks at Asia to see her blushing lightly and she squeals thinking of name for her  future grandbabies with me and Asia. I of course noticed the girls who are actually in love with me for me and not just for my looks and Asia is one of them, well it's a good thing that I'm a dragon now because from what Ddraig and Albion told me it's that Dragon's are allowed to be with more than one mate and since I am one now I think that I'm going to be in for it for the girls who are in love with me. Then me, Issei, and Asia finished our food and went to school."
Asia: What did you do to your hair and eyes Y/N-san?
Me: Well Albion made me part dragon and now I have his powers.
Asia(blushes lightly): Well white and blue does suit you.
Me: Thanks Asia. *killer smile*
"She then blushes more at my smile and I noticed Issei in deep thought about something so I nudged him a little as he snaps out of his trance"
Issei: What is it bro?
Me: Dude your spacing out and you looked like you were in deep thought.
"He sighs and stops walking as we do as well and he faces me and asks me"
Issei: Bro is the girl who's in love with me is it Aika Kiryuu?
Me: *smiles* What took you so long to realize?
Issei: *sigh* Truth be told I kinda had a crush on her but Motohama likes her as well, should I honor the bro code or should I follow my heart?
Me: Issei, Aika loves you not Motohama and if you want to honor the bro code it's fine but that's not gonna stop your heart from loving her. So what's it going to be your going to follow your heart or your going to honor your friend's heart. But know this if they ever leave you, know that we won't because we are your friends, and I'm your brother and I'm going to be your brother until the day we die.
Issei(smiles and tears fall from his eyes): Thank you Aniki, thank you for being my brother and my best friend! *he hugs me*
Me: *I hugged him back* Don't mention it cause we are twins we are both sides of the yin and yang. *we let go of the hug*
Issei: We are 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragons and we are brothers.
Me/Issei: We will be brothers until the day we die.
Issei: Thanks for helping me clear my head Aniki. I'm going to confess to Aika soon.
Me: And I'm your wingman and I got your back. So let's head to school don't want to be late.
"Then the 3 of us went to school as we walked towards the school every girl and I mean every girl even the ones with their boyfriends looked at me and blushed instantly and some even already started to rub their thighs together I then  talked to Albion mentally"
Me: [Uh, Albion what's happening? Why is every girl here looking at me like they want to take me here and then?]
Albion: [I'm sorry Partner but there's also another thing the dragonification amplified]
Me: [What is it Partner?]
Albion: [Well not only did it increased your power it also increased your Hyoudou charm and now you also have dragon charm that you can't turn off]
Me: [What?! Oh, man now both of my charms are a curse!]
Albion: [I'm sorry Partner, I forgot to tell you]
Me: [It's alright I'll just deal with it. And Albion do you remember the maid last night?]
Albion: [Yes Partner, she's the maid and the queen of the Devil King Sirzechs Gremory Lucifer]
Me: [So she's the maid of Rias' brother. Also do you feel like something's going to happen later, because I'm kinda craving for some fried chicken]
Albion: [I also feel that something is going to happen later, best be on guard Partner I'll talk to Ddraig so that he can warn your brother]
Me: [Alright talk to you later Albion]
"We then entered the school and I was the other members of the ORC was waiting for us and when they saw me they went wide eyed"
Rias(wide eyes): Y/N is that you?
Me: Yes can't you tell?
Kiba(wide eyes): It's because you just look so different...
Koneko: What happened to you
Y/N-senpai?
Me: Well last night me and Albion fused our souls together so I have his powers now also becoming a hybrid of being 40% devil and 60% dragon.
"This made them shocked even more especially Akeno and Koneko because their hybrids, I noticed it when we first became devils Akeno being half devil and half fallen, while Koneko being half devil and a half cat yokai known as a nekomata"
Me: Well then shall we go to class? We don't want to be late for homeroom and the first period.
"They all nod and then we headed to class with Issei on my right and Asia with Yuuma and Kala on my left. When we reached class Issei went to talk to his perverted friends and me and Asia went to our seats and she was talking to Aika, Murayama and Katase. Then I pulled out a brand new manga that I brought this weekend and started to read it while waiting for the teacher to come, after awhile of me reading I heard Asia scream and ran towards me and hug me with tears in her eyes I then asked her what's wrong as her grip tightened"
Me: Asia what's wrong?
Asia: It's Motohama he wanted to take a picture of my panties and he tried to pull them off me.
"I then face the said pervert with my eyes becoming dragon eyes and he paled as a silhouette of Albion was behind me and then I saw something that made the other students surprised and me smile a little. It was Issei holding Motohama in place for me to beat up"
Motohama: Hey Issei what are you doing were friends.
Matsuda: Yeah you traitor!
Issei: I'm not a traitor you, also you tried to take off Asia's panties. Did you forget that our family adopted her so technically she's my little sister now and when it comes to our family both me and my brother can become protective of them. Ain't that right Aniki?
"The other 2 perverts turned and paled when they saw me near them and they shook in fear"
Me: That's right, and now prepare to meet the nutcracker!
"I then punched the 2 perverts out cold as me and Issei fist bump and put the 2 perverts in their seats and we then went back to our seats as Asia thanked me and hugs me again before she went back to her seat and then the teacher entered the room and saw Motohama and Matsuda out cold he turned to me and asked"
Teacher: What did these 2 did this time?
Me: Motohama tried to take off Asia's panties while Matsuda tried to help him and the both of them met the nutcracker. All the while Issei held Motohama in place for me to beat up.
Teacher: So the usual but this time Issei helped you? *I nod and he smiles and turns to Issei* It looks like your brother is rubbing off of you Issei and I couldn't be more happier.
Issei: Well it was Motohama's fault as he tried to take Asia's panties, who is technically our adopted little sister so they had it coming.
"The teacher nods and started the lesson and Issei turned to me giving him a smile as he smiles back and he went to listen to the lesson and I looked over to Aika's seat and she was blushing while looking at Issei and I smiled knowing that they'll be a couple soon and I then listened to the lesson as I took notes of it"

Timeskip brought to you by

3rd Person POV
"We then see Y/N, Issei, Asia, Koneko,  Raynare, Mittelt and Kalawarner all walking to the ORC clubhouse and when they arrived near the door they saw Kiba about to walk in"
Issei: Yo Kiba.
Kiba: Oh hey guys you just arrived too?
Y/N: Yeah class just finished and we went to get Koneko and Mittelt. Did your class just finished as well?
Kiba: No, I just got back from a contract and it was one of my regulars. So should we head inside then?
Y/N: Wait before we go in Raynare, Mittelt, and Kalawarner you guys hide your powers also hide in the back room of the ORC.
Raynare: Why though?
Y/N: *sighs* It's because the maid of the Devil King Lucifer is here and she might attack you guys and I think she's here on Devil business. And she might tell the Devil King and he might send some soldiers to kill you.
"The 3 Fallen Angel girls just nod their head and they did what Y/N told them to do and the 4 devils then went to the main room and opened the door to see Rias sitting on her desk with Akeno next to her and Grayfia the maid from last night and when she looked at Y/N she blushes lightly and the 4 just sat in their seats"
Grayfia: Should I tell them my Lady?
Rias: No I'll tell them listen everyone I-
"She was cut off when she looked at Y/N as he was in a battle stance as he spoke"
Y/N: Someone's coming.
"They were shocked by this even Grayfia was shocked and the a orange magic circle appeared on the floor as Kiba gains a serious expression and says"
Kiba: Phenex!
"Then a ugly looking cocky rich dude came from the magic circle and spoke"

Riser: Ah, it has been awhile since Riser has been in the human world.
Issei: Alright who's this douche?!
Grayfia: He is Riser Phenex heir to the Phenex Household, also Lady Rias' fiance.
"This shocked Issei and Asia while Y/N just had his hair shadowed his eyes as he held a neutral expression as Rias was worried that he didn't care for her anymore"
Asia: He's the President's fiance?
Rias: 'Does he not care about me anymore?'
"We then see Riser sitting on one of the couches as Akeno serves him some tea"
Riser: *drinks tea* Ah, the tea of Rias' Queen is as delicious as always.
Akeno: Thank you.
"Akeno went to stand by Rias side as she and Riser talked with each other"
Rias: For the last time Riser I will not marry you!
Riser: But Rias it's for the greater good of the devil race. But also your Father and brother agreed to it with my father.
Rias: I'll marry someone I love and someone who doesn't just love for my title and my body. My father and brother doesn't know how I feel about this and they just decided without asking me!
Riser: Nonsense Rias you will stop and you will marry me. Even if I have to burn every member of your peerage alive to do so.
"He then flares his aura and everyone but Grayfia and Y/N started sweating. Then Grayfia was about to stop him but Y/N beat her to it as he released 5% of his power as Riser stops flaring his aura and imm went on one knee as he struggled to stand up he then looked at Y/N with and angry expression"
Y/N: That's enough of your clucking fried chicken.
Riser: Do you know who I am I am a Phenex nobleman! I will not have some low class devil tell me what to do!
Y/N then released 5% more of his power as Riser was now using his arms to hold him out and Grayfia stepped in"
Grayfia: That's enough this matter was decided by her brother the current Devil King Lucifer.
"Then Y/N faced her with a glare and for the first time the Strongest Queen was frightened of the glare that Y/N was giving her"

Y/N: So what if his a Devil King that is just a title. What right does he have as a brother to make her sister marry someone she clearly doesn't like. A older brother helps his siblings in anyway he can and do you think that arranging a marriage between Rias and the fried chicken will be helping her?
Grayfia(scared): I-its for the good of a-all d-devil k-kind.
Y/N: Then he should do something that benefits them and not something that makes his sister unhappy as well as forcing her to be with someone who only sees her as a way for the underworld to see that he is a strong guy so that he can get more women. And if he keeps on doing this, I'll go to the underworld myself and teach him a lesson in how a older brother would act. Big Brother vs Big Brother only thing that is gonna happen is when we fight he won't leave the fight alive!
"He then stops flaring his aura as Riser stood up wobbly and Grayfia was blushing at his strong will on the things that he stands for and Y/N went to back to sitting on the sofa as Kiba and Issei looked at him smiling while Asia, Koneko, and Akeno were blushing with Akeno licking her lips at his dominant side, and Rias was blushing, smiling, and shedding a couple of tears at what he said"
Rias(in tears): 'He really doesn't care about my status, my family or my body. He just cares about me for me and now I can definitely say that I love you Y/N Hyoudou, my Y/N'
"Then Grayfia snaps out of her trance and says to the 2 heirs"
Grayfia: Your brother thought that this would've happened so he proposed that you have a rating game.
Rias: A rating game, what are you thinking brother?
Issei: What's a rating game? I heard about something like that when I was training with Ddraig.
Y/N: A rating game is where 2 heads of a devil family go head to head and battle with their peerage members, which is also like a game of chess because of our evil pieces.
Issei: Ok I get it now thanks Aniki *he nods*
"Riser then turns his head and looks at them and he turns his head again and asked Rias"
Riser: Rias is this all of your Peerage members?
Rias: Yes and they are, is there a problem with that Riser.
Riser: No it's just that Riser has a complete set *snaps his fingers*
"Then his peerage appeared from a magic circle and they were all female, and when Issei saw this he immediately shed anime tears and went on his knees"
Issei: No fair how does he get a Harem?! Issei is mad! Issei is jealous!
Riser: Rias why is your pawn on the ground crying?
Rias: *rubs her head* He's dream is to be a Harem King and seeing you have a Harem you kinda broke his dream.
"Then a girl with blonde hair in a nice dress spoke up"
Blonde haired girl: Disgusting.
Y/N: *rubs the bridge of his nose* You have no idea I have to deal with him doing this 24/7.
"Then when the girls of Riser's peerage turn to Y/N they blushed because of how he looked"
Ravel(blushing): I feel sorry for you I'm Ravel Phenex.
Y/N: Y/N Hyoudou, a pleasure *bows slightly with a hand on his chest*
"This made all the girls even Grayfia blush a little and this made Riser angry and he then thought of a plan to make Issei angry"
Riser: Yubelluna come here.
"She reluctantly went to him and he grabbed her waist but before he could do anything he felt the same pressure from before as he went on his knees and using his arms to hold him up and he look at
Y/N but this time he was met with dragon eyes and Y/N flared his killer intent as everyone shake and trembled in fear"

(But with these eyes)

Y/N POV
"I saw from the eyes of the girls in his peerage that he's been abusing them and when I saw how the girl Yubelluna looked at me for help I couldn't help but get angry and I flared 10% of my aura again but this time I only put the pressure on him but I flare my killer intent just like what I did when I was facing Dohnaseek as my eyes instead of my normal ones they turned into dragon eyes as I looked at him with great anger as I spoke with venom"
Me: You are not going to lay a hand on any of the girls here, Birdbrain!
"Riser got mad when I called him that but he was still shaking in fear"
Riser: And who do you think you are you low class devil scum?!
Me: *summons Divine Dividing* I'm the White Dragon Emperor you son of a bitch!

"He immediately pales as the others who didn't know that I'm this generation's White Dragon Emperor went wide eyed as I see the look of hope in the girls eyes that are in Riser's peerage and I thought of a plan"
Me: Hmmm. How about a little wager?
Rias: What wager are you thinking about Y/N?
Me: If we win not only does Rias not get to marry you Riser, but you will also lose your peerage and your sister will become the new king of it as you answer for your crimes against them.
Grayfia: What kind of crimes did he do Lord Y/N.
"But before I could speak Albion did for me"
Albion: He not only rapes his Peerage, he also abuses them even his little sister.
"They went wide eyed as Riser shakes in fear"
Grayfia: Does his parents know about this, Lord Albion?
Albion: No they don't he's been abusing and raping them so that they'll only belong to him and he was also planning on doing it to Rias and every girl in her peerage and kill all the boys.
"When he said that I flared my ice and lightning magic on my arms as they got coated in it. This surprised everyone but this surprised Grayfia and Akeno even more as I can use the elements that they can"
Me: I can't wait for the Rating game and to free these girls from you Birdbrain as you only see them as things and there's only 2 things that I hate the most perverts and those who make women cry. And you made many women cry, including Rias! *flares 15% of my power*
You just made the worst mistake you ever made you just pissed of a dragon. A Heavenly Dragon Emperor to be precise.
Albion: And the world's most prominent rule that the 3 factions learned that hard way in the Great War.
Me/Albion: It's that you don't ever piss off a dragon!
"Rias and the other girls smile at me protecting them and Rias full of confidence spoke up and says"
Rias: We accepted the Rating game. Grayfia please make it official.
Grayfia: *nods* I shall at once Lady Rias.
"Then she left to make the Rating Game official"
Riser: I'll give you 10 days to prepare Rias. And I'll deal with you then White Dragon Emperor.
"He had his cocky smirk I just flared my aura a little and he sweats and he with his peerage left but not before the girls flashed me a smile. I then turned to the others and smile"
Me: He's so screwed. He doesn't know that I train daily in both my mindscape and my body in Martial arts.
Issei: Yeah and I can't wait to wipe that cocky grin off of his ugly face.
Kiba: Me as well.
Asia: Y/N-san thank you for protecting us from him.
Koneko: Yeah you sure showed that Birdbrain to not mess with us.
Akeno: And I hope that you can be that dominant with me in bed Y/N~
"All the girls just blush at that as us boys just chuckle at that"
Me: Down girl your not going to get me that easily.
Akeno: *pouts* No fair.
Me: *pets her head* Don't worry my little Sadist you'll experience me soon~
"She blushes red almost rivaling Rias' hair as the other girls pout at my nickname for her"
Me: So are we going to be training for 10 days my little Cherry, Neko-chan, and my little Nun.
"The 3 girls blushed and stopped pouting and Rias snaps out of her trance and says"
Rias: Yes and I know just the place to do it.
Me: Then let's show him how we fight because he shouldn't have messed with the Gremory peerage.
Everyone: Yeah!
"We then went home for the day as I trained with Albion in my mindscape in order for me to master my Juggernaut Drive and to make sure that our victory will be set in stone"
Me: 'Be ready Riser because you just entered the Dragon's den and you woke up a sleeping Dragon and now that Dragon is mad and it's target is you cause now you won't be leaving unscathed.'

Then the screen turns black and the last thing that was heard was Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

That's it for this chapter see you all in the next one.
Till next time. WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 605 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
570K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
20.7K 809 17
NIcholas Ryuni a young man born to a Japanese Father & American Mother,Nicholas and his younger sister would be raised in their Father's hometown of...
6.4K 152 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...