Megumi x Y/n | Set In Stone

By jjkandanime

Megumi and Y/n were two sorcerers drawn together by a common factor; a cursed loved one. Everything seems to... More

Before you start reading...
1 - Yasohachi Bridge
2 - Coma
3 - The Visit
4 - Dreams
5 - Cursed Techniques
6 - "Sick"
7 - Photograph
8 - Goodbyes
9 - New Year's
10 - Third Technique
11 - Jujutsu High
12 - Breakfast
13 - Nightmares
14 - Training
15 - Sleepy
17 - Mission
18 - Drowning
19 - Black Flash
20 - Healing
21 - Skating
22 - Wake up
23 - The Last Visit
24 - Planning Ahead
25 - Plan B
26 - The Trance
27 - Visions
28 - Two futures
29 - Unwelcome
Quick author's note
30 - Outcome
31 - Curse
32 - Void
33 - Let Go
Second part
34 - Recovery
35 - Imōto
A/N
36 - Shopping
Art (!MANGA SPOILER!)

16 - Denial

3K 112 73
By jjkandanime

"Y/n! What the hell are you doing here!?"

You woke up suddenly. Megumi was sitting up, staring down at you. He seemed to remember what happened and relaxed a bit.

"Sorry, I forgot I let you sleep here," He said, looking away. His cheeks and ears were pink.

"It's fine," You replied, sitting up and rubbing your eyes. You got up and looked out of a small plane window. Below was a carpet of blue, waves shimmering in the sun.

"We must be flying over Mutsu Bay, now," You told him, "So we're almost there."

"Great. I didn't want Gojo-sensei and the others to come in when it was time to get off the plane."

You nodded in reply. Megumi lay down again on his back, arms resting behind his head.

"God, I can't believe Gojo, making you list a hundred attacks then saying he didn't mean it," He said.

"Yeah," You agreed, walking back over to the bed and sitting next to him. "But at least I've got some new attacks to use."

"But still, he's an idiot."

"A helpful idiot," You corrected him, "He's helped us more than he's been annoying."

"Yeah."

You spaced out, looking at the plane windows. Then you noticed something.

"Those windows weren't open before, were they?"

"No..."

Suddenly, the door opened and Gojo waltzed in. "Hey, great to see you two awake! Now I can show you the cute photo of you two asleep together!"

He must have opened the windows for better lighting.

"Delete it," Megumi demanded, sounding ready to kill him right there.

Gojo held out his phone, proudly showing you both the photo. You cringed when you saw what you looked like asleep. Flustered, Megumi jumped out of bed and tried to reach the phone. Gojo laughed when he couldn't grab the phone due to his infinity technique.

"Please don't show the second-years," You begged.

"Too late!" Gojo replied cheerily. Maki walked in with a smirk.

"Get out, Zenin-senpai!" Megumi told her.

"Calm down, Megumi."

"What do you want!?"

"I was just gonna ask your significant other if they'd like something to eat," She said in a teasing manner.

"Uh... sure," You replied.

"You weren't meant to reply to that, Y/n. Zenin-senpai, Y/n's not my significant other!"

"Don't leave them heartbroken like that. Come on, Y/n, let's go, he's a douchebag anyway."

"Maki, he's not my boyfriend–"

As soon as Maki shut the door, she answered you, "Well he makes it pretty damn obvious he likes you!"

"Salmon," Toge agreed, still playing Minecraft with Panda.

"What!?"

"Are you really that blind, Y/n?" Panda asked.

"I– I am not! He's just being friendly!"

"Yeah, sure," Maki said sarcastically, "So what's with staying up all night to do homework for you about?"

"He did it because I said I was too tired to finish it!"

"And what about the whole sleeping together scenario just now?" Panda asked.

"No, that's not– we were both tired, and there was only one bed! We didn't cuddle or anything–"

You stopped talking when you saw Maki hold up a photo on her phone. "Oh yeah? So what's this photo Gojo sent me of?"

It was a picture of Megumi with his arms around you, both of you fast asleep.

"That's not the same photo Gojo-sensei showed me!" You said, flustered.

"He must have taken multiple photos, then," She replied, shrugging.

"But I swear that was in our sleep!"

"Yeah, whatever. But do you like him too?"

"W-what?" You said, acting dumb.

"Don't act dumb, Y/n," Maki said, "I've seen the way you look at him."

"And I swear you hang around him a lot more than you hang around us!" Panda added, then muttered, "Why do you have to pick favourites too?"

Toge unzipped the top of his jacket, revealing his mouth so he could speak clearer. He then proceeded to angrily list about fifty different rice ball ingredients to you.

There was a moment of silence where everyone stared at him. Then Panda translated, "I think he said something about how you two already act like a couple but you still won't say anything."

"Salmon," Toge said, nodding.

"What do we do that makes us look like a couple?"

"Cuddle," Maki answered.

"I already told you, that was in our sleep! I didn't mean to!"

"But you like him, don't you?"

"Well, I've known him for a while..."

"You're avoiding the question."

"My best friend is his sister."

"So?"

"I'm not interested in being in a relationship with him in case it doesn't work out, because it could mean my friendship with his sister could fall apart," You lied. You knew you and Tsumiki would stay close if that happened, anyway.

"Wait, he has a sister?" Panda asked, him and Toge listening closely. Maki seemed to know already.

"Uh... yes. She's his stepsister."

The door at the back of the plane opened. Megumi and Gojo walked out. Megumi paused when he heard you mention his sister.

"What were you talking about, Y/n?"

"I just told them about Tsumiki," You answered.

He walked up to you. "What about her?" He asked angrily.

"I only told them you had a sister."

"Really?"

"Yeah, how come they didn't know?"

"I don't like to tell people about myself, they don't need to know," He muttered low in your ear, hoping no one but you would hear it.

"Oh come on, that's not fair," Panda said, overhearing him. "There's nothing wrong with telling us you at least have a sister!"

Megumi didn't reply. Instead, he went off to ask one of the crew members for something to eat.

Maki walked up to you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Try not to talk about his sister, Y/n," She advised, "That's become a very sensitive topic for him."

"I'm sorry. I assumed he'd already told you guys about this."

Maki shook her head. "I found out through family."

"But why doesn't he trust Toge and Panda to know?"

"He does, he just prefers to bottle things up."

"Yeah, he doesn't say anything to not worry others," You said. You remembered how he'd kept Tsumiki's condition secret from you so you didn't worry.

"Well you should check up on him every once in a while. You're probably the first person who he'll open up to."

"No, surely he'd open up to you first, Maki-senpai–"

"Bonito flakes!" Toge said to you, looking away from the screen to argue with you. Then Megumi walked back in and stood beside you, and Toge started yelling angrily at him in rice ball ingredients.

Megumi's face went pink with embarrassment. "Shut up! That's not how they feel!"

"What's he saying?" You asked him.

"Nothing!"

"He was saying how you two should get together already," Maki answered you.

"Maki, leave it alone!" Megumi said.

"Oh? You finally called me by my first name? Maybe I'll have to keep teasing you, if that's what it'll take."

"Fuck off."

"Language, Megumi!" Gojo said to him.

"Don't care. Y/n, here's your drink," He said, handing you your favourite hot drink and walking off before he could get teased any more.

"But I didn't ask for one?"

"I got you one anyway."

"Thanks!"

When he left, you noticed how everyone was watching you. Then they all smirked.

–––––

Hi, I'm sorry but I ran out of drawings to show :(

Hope you liked the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 116 12
[CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS] You are Yuji's relative as you grew up with him as a sibling. You are part death womb painting as Kenjaku made you shortly...
11K 239 18
"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
17.4K 496 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
75.4K 2.5K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...